United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7447 Feb 9, 2014
Heartbroken you are 100% right. I just believe that he is blind to his actions. The bible is also full of words to be tough with others. But I interpret that to mean we are to be tough with love. And therein lies my issue. You have to read the word of a God in context. In Proverbs 29 it speaks of rulers that believe lies. And that their servants are evil. That's what we have. Evil instead of love. What a shame.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

#7448 Feb 10, 2014
1corinthians 13:4 talks about love. It explains the guidelines of love. How can you love but not be patient? How can you love but not be kind? According to the word, you cant. Lorenzo what does tough love mean to you? I agree that you must read in context. Remember,study thyself approved. However, some verses are very simple to understand.

What do you mean by tough love?

Perhaps im missing something.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7449 Feb 10, 2014
Hebrew 12:6

Proverbs 27:6
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7450 Feb 10, 2014
Good morning all,

Here is a good lesson to watch or listen to..

http://youtu.be/GSOQUsAGeSE

God Bless
heart broken

West Columbia, SC

#7451 Feb 10, 2014
@Lorenzo. Ok, I will check those out.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7452 Feb 10, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Still waiting on those names of Great Perfect Churches that put the hop to shame. Come on Gee-Tee, help a brother or sister out.
This is truly interesting….and welcome back, Lorenzo. The answer to finding out what Church is the perfect church is much simpler than people think. We don’t have to take a visit to different churches in our neighborhoods to determine who is giving more to the needy or which leader/pastor of the church is nicer. It’s a waste of time because this is not our source to base TRUTH by. Our source comes from that of Jesus by the way of Apostle Paul provided in the New Testament of God’s Holy Scriptures. This is where you will find the “Perfect” church. It’s not in your neighborhood or some special beautified building. Here’s the painless point that I’m referring: A true church or not is determined by searching the teachings and practices of the New Testament church. Of course, this is for believers of the Holy Scriptures that is. Read Acts 20:17-38 where Apos. Paul speaks to the leaders in Ephesus, telling them that false teachers will not only come to them but will come from AMONGST them.(That’s found in verses 29-30) With much more studying, we realize that maybe Apostle Paul was not so much set on following the First church to stay within the truth…but rather he was more focus and driven to make people understand how to PROTECT God’s word and PROTECT the truth of his Grace. What does this equate to: Freedom through the word of God is a PRIVILEGE, and Apos. Paul warns that there will be false teachers who will purposely “enslave” you, and in order to escape, you must know who God is and how His Grace works!!!!! This is how you start making your way to the real true church.
Let me expound more on how important it is to depend on the scriptures as the “The TRUE LEADER”: Galatians 1:8-9…Apostle Paul continues to warn that even if it’s them (the chosen apostles) or an Angel comes down and preaches anything THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT FOUND IN THE SCRIPTURES, should be cursed. Simply put….right? Just follow the scriptures then you will have no problem following the perfect church. Now those who do…congregate accordingly. This is where change begins and puts the HOP to shame.
Scales off

Huntersville, NC

#7453 Feb 10, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your insight into my inner self. The way you break it down just makes so much sense. I guess I'm hung up on the 10% tithing of the income part. Does that mean I'm obligated to spend 10% monthly, or do I give as I see fit and can afford. Like I told my husband (who still believes in the UHOP, but not necessarily in "the man, especially this man",) as I look around, I see children in need of things. I even bought 1 little boy a trumpet because he was so excited about the music and would constantly blow an imaginary horn. I said "I'm going to buy that boy a horn;" and I did. He was so happy when we gave it to him, he actually dropped to his knees." I see a need for some of the children to have help with their grooming and clothing. I've already chosen a little girl to buy some clothes, shoes, and toiletries for. But, I think a real church should have organizations within the overall organization for mentoring the children. I think there should be so much more within the church, advice for people with credit issues, exercise programs; so much more, and all they do is beg for money. It's so sad; it makes me sick. I appreciate everyones comments and your insight. I just want to be ok with God.
I agree with you and what should be offered. However, I want youbtonatop worrying about 10 percent.

That does not apply. In its most original state, tithing was that of your best meaning, mind, heart, talent, etc. not money. No one's money is their best. It what allowed them to aquire it is there best. And those are the things we should be sharing so all could be expose.
Scales off

Huntersville, NC

#7454 Feb 10, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Saint Married In!!!!!!! SHE QUALIFIES FOR BIG DADDYS CLUB!!!!!! GIVE HER A BADGE!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY! LOL FOH! SMDH!
all I know is if I pay 2000dollars for a piece of fabric I want everyone on this site to take turns shooting me the head. This is what I'm talking about common sense.

"The greatest gift to leaders is the people don't think". Adolf Hitler.

Think about that.
Scales off

Huntersville, NC

#7455 Feb 10, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Scales Off and others who are so put off by the hop, let's cut to the chase.
Daddy Bailey is the bishop off the hop because he was put there by Lady D. When Daddy Madison got mentally sick, she choose him as the senior minister and then it was just an automatic election. Btw, I can see them announcing Apostle Cunningham this year to that position.
As far as the money goes, we have no proof, but it appears to me that money was stolen and lost. By lost I mean either the money is frozen by the govt or was lost in the stock market. If Daddy Madison did spend $400 million, he had to have had at least $1.2 billion to start with. Daddy Bailey has spent virtually nothing in 5 years and the only plauseable reason is he has no money. These little minor renovations, which are mostly paint jobs, can easily be covered by the monthly income from real estate.
Also remember Daddy's Club was an accident. It was started in Charlotte by the pastors and it was only supposed to $1,000. When they met Dad at Derita one Saturday afternoon he went with the program and that night changed it to $2,000. My point is, Daddy Bailey did not think this up. He just went with the flow and made it work to his and Lady D's benefit.
Daddy Bailey is a mean man at times but always remember that he gets it from his mother. My grandmother worked with her as a band booster in Newport News and they had many arguments because ms dot was so mean. But the funny thing is that Dads brother David is on of the most gentle souls you would ever want to meet.
So continue to speak your truth but know that we are not brainwashed. If there was a way to force an audit of the church I would raise my hand and volunteer to put my name on that request. I have been told your need at least 8 people to request this. But who really thinks that there are 7 more people like me who would not be intimidated? My own mother, who had a chance to sue the hop 2 years ago backed down because she feared the backlash is gwh.
And stop with the bashing of pastors and elders. All of them are not out for your money. And most are not trying to sleep with every woman. Or man. There are bad apples in every church. Heck in every field of work, everywhere. I have found that most people help people out of there own pocket.
And please scales off no more delusional talk about you having conversations with Daddy Madison. He never would have said those things and if he did you should have enough respect to keep private conversations private. I once wrote him a letter seeking his help in resolving a matter with the general council, he wrote me back and told me what to do. And I did it. But the result was members of the council hating me. I could have pulled that letter he wrote me at any time over the past 18 years but it's private. And it is going to stay that way.
Why don't you all post some positive things about the perfect churches that you have found around the nation. And give us names and addresses. Not that I want to attack these houses of worship but rather that non of us imperfect join those places and then they wouldn't be perfect any more.
Acts 5
I mean no disrespect to you@ Lorenzo. But I do not go back and forth. I exaggerate nothing. There is nothing I tell that is a secret. And I have no secrets to hold in any privacy.

You ask me to keep that confidential to do what. To Not awaken the people that God wish to have awaken. Lorenzo. You are the true example of the matrix. You were awaken only to know the truth is ugly so now u wish to take the red pill so that you can go back to what you call bliss and I call ignorance. It's your choice sleep on my friend.

You can't honestly tell me you speak ill of Clarence but you uphold the hop. What is the hop without its bishops. I don't think you know enough about the hop or your belief system to spar with me.
Scales off

Huntersville, NC

#7456 Feb 10, 2014
heart broken wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up. Bullies hate fights..that seems to be true. However, it balls down to fear, mind control, hatred..these things are not of the fruits of the spirit. If im not mistaken, GALATIONS 5:2 esv talks about the fruits of the spirit. Self control, kindness, love, joy etc...
If im not mistaken, Another scripture that comes to mind is Mathew 7:15 esv. Discusses to be aware of false prophets for they are known by the fruit they bare. Another scripture comes to mind is Galations 5:19 esv the acts of flesh.
Now the bishop reads his bible..why not start with recognizing those short comings, get in line with the word of God, get out of self and put Jesus before himself bc obviously when you try to do things your self, things crumble.
Lorenzo don't you agree?
Im just saying dear.
Love it. What say you @ Lorenzo?
Heart Broken

Columbia, SC

#7457 Feb 10, 2014
@ Lorenzo to my understanding, Hebrew 12:6 discusses how the Lord chastens those that he loves. What this scripture is basically saying is that he disciplines those that he loves, or he sends trials and tribulations to his children. The Lord is our father, our guide. He corrects us when we are wrong. This of course is not to punish us or anger us though. If this was the case that would be a complete contradiction to the Lords character. Is this the kind of tough love you are speaking of?

Or are you speaking of the tough love that the bishop shows to his followers? Slapping others and/or tearing them down (physical abuse) in order to show them the error in their ways.

The difference between the "tough love" of the Lord and the "tough love" of the bishop is simple. The Lord's tough love is good for us,it makes us strong, it bring us closer to Him,(closer to Christ), and keeps us in line with HIS word.

The tough love of the bishop is mean, even appears to be vengeful. The repercussions of this kind of tough love backfires, it goes too far, it provokes anger among the people. It brings hurt, and shame, it hardens the heart, everything opposite of good. Yes...this is tough, but this isn't love.

The bible teaches us that fathers should not provoke their children to anger. If the bishop is your spiritual father @Lorenzo, I highly suggest you get a new one. I suggest Jesus. He makes a much better father. His yoke is much easier, and His burdens are light.

Again, I'm just saying dear.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7458 Feb 11, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text> all I know is if I pay 2000dollars for a piece of fabric I want everyone on this site to take turns shooting me the head. This is what I'm talking about common sense.
"The greatest gift to leaders is the people don't think". Adolf Hitler.
Think about that.
Amen! And, if I give someone $2,000 and they're riding in a car that costs over $1 million, and I'm scuffling to make payments on mine, just shoot me, too.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7459 Feb 11, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean no disrespect to you@ Lorenzo. But I do not go back and forth. I exaggerate nothing. There is nothing I tell that is a secret. And I have no secrets to hold in any privacy.
You ask me to keep that confidential to do what. To Not awaken the people that God wish to have awaken. Lorenzo. You are the true example of the matrix. You were awaken only to know the truth is ugly so now u wish to take the red pill so that you can go back to what you call bliss and I call ignorance. It's your choice sleep on my friend.
You can't honestly tell me you speak ill of Clarence but you uphold the hop. What is the hop without its bishops. I don't think you know enough about the hop or your belief system to spar with me.
AND, once you're made aware of something that was previously unknown, and you proceed ahead as if blind, you're not ignorant anymore; you're stupid! Why would you continue to pour water in a bucket with a hole in it? It doesn't make sense. You have to close the hole before the water stops running out; i.e., if you leave the head broken (and in charge), how will the body get fixed.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7460 Feb 11, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you and what should be offered. However, I want youbtonatop worrying about 10 percent.
That does not apply. In its most original state, tithing was that of your best meaning, mind, heart, talent, etc. not money. No one's money is their best. It what allowed them to aquire it is there best. And those are the things we should be sharing so all could be expose.
Thank you.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#7461 Feb 11, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Gee-Tee you logic is twisted. Lay out how 1 or even 2 people can stand up and change anything. Change never occurs from just a few. A few can start something but you need resources, money, and corage.
And I have continually asked you and others to provide us with the Perfect Church but you all keep pointing out that what is said in the hop is so wrong. When I hear people like TD Jakes or Joel Osteen, they preach things that sound good but are just as off as the preachers you mock in the hop. This world is full of fools saying things that make no sense. And I am not one of those people who say the hop faith is what keeps me here. I'm a lot more deeper than that. I know that nothing that is not of God will stand. The hop will survive this wilderness period. We are at this point because of the church's hubris. But just as Israel bought the walls down in Joshua 6, they got arrogant and lost a battle in Joshua 7. History does repeat itself. My job is to not just wait on The Lord but to also take a stand, which is no problem for me, and stay in my right mind.
Still waiting on those names of Great Perfect Churches that put the hop to shame. Come on Gee-Tee, help a brother or sister out.
Shalum dearest brothers and sisters,

It is indeed magnificent that so many are in unison seeking the reality of Alahym even by exposing the false prophets in the Circe known as the United House of Prayer for All People… and as for one or two people making a difference? Search the scriptures and you will see salvation came by one man, as did sin enter, by one man. However Yahusha ha Mashiyah has told us that if two or three of us gather together in HIS name (Yahusha) then he would be in the midst of those two or three. Bro. Shaul told us he could do all things through the Mashiyah who strengthens him. I am inclined by experiences to believe that we too are privy to that same strength.
Shaluwm

1Ki 18:21 And AliYahu came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the YAHUAH be ALA’HYM follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

1Ki 18:22- Then said AliYahu unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the YAHUAH; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.

Mat 18:20- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Rom 5:12- Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Phl 4:13- I can do all things through the Mashiyah which strengtheneth me.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7462 Feb 11, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
We'll I know that God is love and love is perfect. The hop is a great church in spite of what is going on. Things will get better. That is my belief. It is not the Bishops fault. It is the fault of a lot of people. Lady D is principally responsible for this mess and she will have to give an account for destroying the hop. Whatever reason she had for choosing Daddy Bailey, the shame is he never thought to decline the offer. And Apostle Cunningham is making the same error. But how this all unravels is anyone's guess. I ain't waiting on some IRS takeover or any other rumored action. I am just believing in the God that is able to keep us from falling. In due time he will say, enough. And it will end. I am confident in that one thing. It will soon end.
In growing up in the UHOP their favorite words were “God fixed Daddy”. Judging by your description of Puffy, it’s true to say God didn’t fix him. My problem with all the things you know and see that’s wrong in the UHOP, what would make you want to continue to follow wrong. What would make you want to defend evil? What would make you want to stay?

You want to blame Dee, if this is true she’s no better then you’re Leaders. You’re telling us the UHOP is run by a woman. How are your “Men” allowing this? Is this public knowledge, does your Counsel know this.

We don’t have to say a thing about the UHOP, its members do a good job all by them selves.

Hebrewsunite, you know I’m always glad to hear from you. Sending you Love and Kisses.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7463 Feb 12, 2014
Scales off if what you say is the truth then you have no integrity. What someone speaks to you in confidence should remain between the two of you. Forever. And your comments about me are laughable. If you only knew who you are talking to and my backround, you would never utter such an idiotic statement. Stay blessed. It all in love and service.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

#7464 Feb 12, 2014
Wow@EyesOnChrist..that was an awesome summation! Knowledge is power.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7465 Feb 12, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Scales off if what you say is the truth then you have no integrity. What someone speaks to you in confidence should remain between the two of you. Forever. And your comments about me are laughable. If you only knew who you are talking to and my backround, you would never utter such an idiotic statement. Stay blessed. It all in love and service.
Who we are talking too and who you are, should it matter. From my point of view you are nobody. You have all this knowledge about the wrong doings of the UHOP, the fixed Election of the wrong Man and you share it on this board instead of sharing it with the UHOP members. You would rather have business as usually so that you can brag about keeping secrets. The UHOP is an open book and so are you. What good is who you are if you see change needs to be made, but don’t have the balls to make them.

You’re not helping the UHOP by attacking us on this board. If Puffy knew you were on here airing the UHOP “Secrets” what do you think would be your out come?

Are you nobody trying to be somebody at the expense of this board? If you are a true UHOP believer you would not be bashing Puffy the way you do. We non members already know the lies the UHOP was built on. Wishing for change is not coming. Your people have to take a stand. Until you all stop worshiping a Man, there’s very little you all should expect from God. You put Puffy before God and you call on God for change.

Since God did not break this nor start this, don’t you think someone in the UHOP should make the first step for change.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7466 Feb 13, 2014
I will ask the question again, what are the steps that you think any one should take? And who provides the tens of thousands of dollars to pursue these actions. You act as if there is a process that is so easy and backed by the law to do any thing. Courts hate, I repeat hate, to get involved in disputes about church affairs because they are in a no win situation. As we all saw with Apostle Belton, he was told that NC was not the right jurisdiction but if he re-filled the suit in DC or MD, he might get the same response. The only thing I have been told for sure is that a group of less than 20 people could demand an audit but I figure you would need at least 40 because some would get afraid. And that came from an civil attorney. I can't clone 19 more people like myself nor would I trust too many people. But that could get the ball rolling by finding out what happened to all that money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 542,144
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 5 hr pazuzu 74
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
Pope Francis' one-day trip expected to give Alb... Sep 4 Barbarian 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••