United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9689 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#7461 Feb 11, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Gee-Tee you logic is twisted. Lay out how 1 or even 2 people can stand up and change anything. Change never occurs from just a few. A few can start something but you need resources, money, and corage.
And I have continually asked you and others to provide us with the Perfect Church but you all keep pointing out that what is said in the hop is so wrong. When I hear people like TD Jakes or Joel Osteen, they preach things that sound good but are just as off as the preachers you mock in the hop. This world is full of fools saying things that make no sense. And I am not one of those people who say the hop faith is what keeps me here. I'm a lot more deeper than that. I know that nothing that is not of God will stand. The hop will survive this wilderness period. We are at this point because of the church's hubris. But just as Israel bought the walls down in Joshua 6, they got arrogant and lost a battle in Joshua 7. History does repeat itself. My job is to not just wait on The Lord but to also take a stand, which is no problem for me, and stay in my right mind.
Still waiting on those names of Great Perfect Churches that put the hop to shame. Come on Gee-Tee, help a brother or sister out.
Shalum dearest brothers and sisters,

It is indeed magnificent that so many are in unison seeking the reality of Alahym even by exposing the false prophets in the Circe known as the United House of Prayer for All PeopleÖ and as for one or two people making a difference? Search the scriptures and you will see salvation came by one man, as did sin enter, by one man. However Yahusha ha Mashiyah has told us that if two or three of us gather together in HIS name (Yahusha) then he would be in the midst of those two or three. Bro. Shaul told us he could do all things through the Mashiyah who strengthens him. I am inclined by experiences to believe that we too are privy to that same strength.
Shaluwm

1Ki 18:21 And AliYahu came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the YAHUAH be ALAíHYM follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

1Ki 18:22- Then said AliYahu unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the YAHUAH; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.

Mat 18:20- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Rom 5:12- Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Phl 4:13- I can do all things through the Mashiyah which strengtheneth me.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7462 Feb 11, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
We'll I know that God is love and love is perfect. The hop is a great church in spite of what is going on. Things will get better. That is my belief. It is not the Bishops fault. It is the fault of a lot of people. Lady D is principally responsible for this mess and she will have to give an account for destroying the hop. Whatever reason she had for choosing Daddy Bailey, the shame is he never thought to decline the offer. And Apostle Cunningham is making the same error. But how this all unravels is anyone's guess. I ain't waiting on some IRS takeover or any other rumored action. I am just believing in the God that is able to keep us from falling. In due time he will say, enough. And it will end. I am confident in that one thing. It will soon end.
In growing up in the UHOP their favorite words were ďGod fixed DaddyĒ. Judging by your description of Puffy, itís true to say God didnít fix him. My problem with all the things you know and see thatís wrong in the UHOP, what would make you want to continue to follow wrong. What would make you want to defend evil? What would make you want to stay?

You want to blame Dee, if this is true sheís no better then youíre Leaders. Youíre telling us the UHOP is run by a woman. How are your ďMenĒ allowing this? Is this public knowledge, does your Counsel know this.

We donít have to say a thing about the UHOP, its members do a good job all by them selves.

Hebrewsunite, you know Iím always glad to hear from you. Sending you Love and Kisses.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7463 Feb 12, 2014
Scales off if what you say is the truth then you have no integrity. What someone speaks to you in confidence should remain between the two of you. Forever. And your comments about me are laughable. If you only knew who you are talking to and my backround, you would never utter such an idiotic statement. Stay blessed. It all in love and service.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

#7464 Feb 12, 2014
Wow@EyesOnChrist..that was an awesome summation! Knowledge is power.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7465 Feb 12, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Scales off if what you say is the truth then you have no integrity. What someone speaks to you in confidence should remain between the two of you. Forever. And your comments about me are laughable. If you only knew who you are talking to and my backround, you would never utter such an idiotic statement. Stay blessed. It all in love and service.
Who we are talking too and who you are, should it matter. From my point of view you are nobody. You have all this knowledge about the wrong doings of the UHOP, the fixed Election of the wrong Man and you share it on this board instead of sharing it with the UHOP members. You would rather have business as usually so that you can brag about keeping secrets. The UHOP is an open book and so are you. What good is who you are if you see change needs to be made, but donít have the balls to make them.

Youíre not helping the UHOP by attacking us on this board. If Puffy knew you were on here airing the UHOP ďSecretsĒ what do you think would be your out come?

Are you nobody trying to be somebody at the expense of this board? If you are a true UHOP believer you would not be bashing Puffy the way you do. We non members already know the lies the UHOP was built on. Wishing for change is not coming. Your people have to take a stand. Until you all stop worshiping a Man, thereís very little you all should expect from God. You put Puffy before God and you call on God for change.

Since God did not break this nor start this, donít you think someone in the UHOP should make the first step for change.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7466 Feb 13, 2014
I will ask the question again, what are the steps that you think any one should take? And who provides the tens of thousands of dollars to pursue these actions. You act as if there is a process that is so easy and backed by the law to do any thing. Courts hate, I repeat hate, to get involved in disputes about church affairs because they are in a no win situation. As we all saw with Apostle Belton, he was told that NC was not the right jurisdiction but if he re-filled the suit in DC or MD, he might get the same response. The only thing I have been told for sure is that a group of less than 20 people could demand an audit but I figure you would need at least 40 because some would get afraid. And that came from an civil attorney. I can't clone 19 more people like myself nor would I trust too many people. But that could get the ball rolling by finding out what happened to all that money.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#7467 Feb 13, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
I will ask the question again, what are the steps that you think any one should take? And who provides the tens of thousands of dollars to pursue these actions. You act as if there is a process that is so easy and backed by the law to do any thing. Courts hate, I repeat hate, to get involved in disputes about church affairs because they are in a no win situation. As we all saw with Apostle Belton, he was told that NC was not the right jurisdiction but if he re-filled the suit in DC or MD, he might get the same response. The only thing I have been told for sure is that a group of less than 20 people could demand an audit but I figure you would need at least 40 because some would get afraid. And that came from an civil attorney. I can't clone 19 more people like myself nor would I trust too many people. But that could get the ball rolling by finding out what happened to all that money.
@Lorenzo; Qodesh blessings upon you loved one. Your questions illustrate your brilliance and tenacity in resolving a quagmire that consistantly impales our people in their servitude to the Circe. Allow me to dissect your questions categorically.

I will ask the question again, what are the steps that you think anyone should take?

Your initial steps should mimic the business mantra of word of mouth, talk to confidantes about what you see get their input, feedback, use the existing social mediums to present open and honest views of your organizations to many of those you worship with.

And who provides the tens of thousands of dollars to pursue these actions.

Communication in its simplest form is usually free. This site you present your dilemma on is evidence of low financial outlay and the freedom to express your sentiments and views with some annonominity.

You act as if there is a process that is so easy

Please understand this task as any task where reality and truth have to be injected into a group is dangerous. Yahusha did not commit suicide but was actually put to death by Yahudim using the Roman authorities.

And backed by the law-

There are appropriate laws that support your agenda to free congregants from an obvious ponzi scheme you need to look up the appropriate and applicable codes pursuant to your jurisdiction.

-To do anything. Courts hate, I repeat hate, to get involved in disputes about church affairs because they are in a no win situation.

The platform of the separation of church and state should be relegated to a platform of extortion by way of conspiratorial collusion, by parties seeking to gain an advantage over another individual or groups of individuals. I. E. your clergy extracting goods services and capital from its membership. Fraud is a good place to start.

As we all saw with Apostle Belton, he was told that NC was not the right jurisdiction but if he re-filled the suit in DC or MD, he might get the same response.
The word ďmightĒ is a flexible term that easily discourages some and empowers other. Time will reveal the level of his (Apostle Belton) tenacity in this case.
The only thing I have been told for sure is that a group of less than 20 people could demand an audit but I figure you would need at least 40 because some would get afraid.
The HOP is a nationwide entity, get your sufficient number of audit petitions from all over the country and you have social media to aid you in this endeavor.

And that came from an civil attorney. I can't clone 19 more people like myself nor would I trust too many people. But that could get the ball rolling by finding out what happened to all that money.

Your endeavor is as noble and arduous as any undertaken by men of honor like you obviously exhibit. Donít let up, donít give up, seek the strength and guidance of YAHUAH and you will succeed.

Ro 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If Alahym be for us, who can be against us?
Our prayers are with you,

Shaluwm
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7468 Feb 13, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
I am but a baby in this conversation, but one thing I do know is Money Talks, especially at the UHOP. If enough people stop filling those green envelopes, and stop donating their hard earned dollars, and stop giving all those stupid love gifts, and stop buying all those floors, and keep their money in their pockets; the people would be heard, loud and clear. In the UHOP, it's clear, money talks and BS walks.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

#7469 Feb 13, 2014
@married in...Exactly!
never got an answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7470 Feb 13, 2014
One thing ive always wondered was why do pastors get away with so much wrong doing and still lead Gods people. You habe some that the whole kingdom know they slept with each other and have girlsfriends This question doesnt mean im talking weak. Its a fare question to ask.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7471 Feb 13, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
I hear your frustration; itís hard to leave something you love. This has got to be eating you up to know the wrong and you canít fix it. How long are you willing to wait, itís been 90 years of lies. All good things come to and end sooner or later.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7472 Feb 13, 2014
never got an answer wrote:
One thing ive always wondered was why do pastors get away with so much wrong doing and still lead Gods people. You habe some that the whole kingdom know they slept with each other and have girlsfriends This question doesnt mean im talking weak. Its a fare question to ask.
When your head is corrected so will youíre Church. If the Bible was taught in the UHOP sin would not be running rampart. Too much time is spent on Money and Shouting. You need the words of God for the people to make a change. Start reading the Bible for yourself, so that you wonít fall prey to the wrong you sees.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7473 Feb 14, 2014
It is fair to ask. Now, be fair to Yahweh, and read His devine word. Know and believe that He has provided you the answer. Read an easy version of this verse, not King James...the master of confusing minds of today. 1 John 4: 1-6
never got an answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7474 Feb 14, 2014
I known for myself that it was God through the hop that saved me from my abusve and wicked ways. The members that are tryn to live holy for god and before the people get treated badly. But those they live so unclean and nasty have rule over people. I remember back when your morals werent right you couldnt hold positions. How long is wrong goong to rule. Is thete a scripture to support...God will use all the good in ypu and still send you to hell. Or is that just a cover for allowing the wrong. These are unanswered question that deserve an explaination for the people.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7475 Feb 14, 2014
I known for myself that it was God through the hop that saved me from my abusve and wicked ways. The members that are tryn to live holy for god and before the people get treated badly. But those they live so unclean and nasty have rule over people. I remember back when your morals werent right you couldnt hold positions. How long is wrong goong to rule. Is thete a scripture to support...God will use all the good in ypu and still send you to hell. Or is that just a cover for allowing the wrong. These are unanswered question that deserve an explaination for the people.
Very good question...you are asking a question that many members may get puzzled about, but keep quiet and suppress their thoughts and feelings because the HOP is what they have always believed in and stayd loyal to, much like a sorority or fraternity group. We have so many innocent people in the HOP who really believe that all the bad that is going on the UHOP is acceptable because it is called the House of Prayer for ALL People so they take the good with the bad. The answer is no: There is no scripture that supports the Almighty God using all of the good in you to end up getting rid of you. Think about it, first. What type of god will treat you that way? I know many people that would do so, but will the ALMIGHTY ONE do that to you. "God is love" should not be taken out of context. His LOVE is bigger than we I learned about in the HOP. This is why many of us have been confused, we judged love based off what we learned at the HOP as oppose to what is provided in the scriptures. He does not "eat you up and chew you out". HUMANS DO! Humans do the wrong that they do in churches, like the HOP, to get what they want out of other humans. The manipulation, lies, deceit, stabs in the back, rudeness, favoritism, conceit, uniformity fashion, flirting & adultery, etc. are forms of humans ruling other humans for a particular gain. The Bible describes it all. If you believe in God's word, then you will learn that all of this is created by humans not following God, for human gain and to impress other humans. Example; Bishops Gains: Money. Pastor Gains: Public Appreciation from the Bishop, Status, House...as a result money. Members Gain: Public Appreciation from the Pastor, Status, favoritism, Cliques, and free passes. These are just mere examples. Itís a vicious cycle; and innocent people, those who are trying to be Holy (to their knowledge) are caught in between. Matthew 7:15 says to watch out for those human beings who make it seem as though they are doing for what is right. Remember this verse is for more than just false prophets, but people who say they are doing things in the name of the Lord. Signs of the end of time through peopleís behavior:(2 Timothy 3:1-4) kind of sums it up for you. Donít rely on the HOP to change for the better, even if they had a nicer bishop. Remember, Madison was known for being extremely nice but it didnít stop people within from doing what was against GodÖthey still didnít worship God. The organization wonít change. The only thing that ever works for the good is when it is within Godís structured plan. The Bible provides the structure. Thank God for His living word, it sure will set you free from the burdents of other human beings. My leader is Yahweh (Jehovah), the creator of the universe.
Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7476 Feb 15, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text> If enough people stop filling those green envelopes, and stop donating their hard earned dollars, and stop giving all those stupid love gifts, and stop buying all those floors, and keep their money in their pockets; the people would be heard, loud and clear. In the UHOP, it's clear, money talks and BS walks.
Please say it again - say it again - say it again. This is the ONLY and ABSOLUTE solution to All and ANY problem. In other words, it's called: A BOYCOTT!!!! That's the only way you will get someone's attention and respect. You MUST hit them where it hurts the most --- THEIR POCKETS!!! Oh, but unfortunately, I believe the only people who would be willing to practice this BOYCOTT, are the people who have ALREADY left the HOP..... Oh Well, it was a good thought, anyway.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7477 Feb 16, 2014
Christ Is The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please say it again - say it again - say it again. This is the ONLY and ABSOLUTE solution to All and ANY problem. In other words, it's called: A BOYCOTT!!!! That's the only way you will get someone's attention and respect. You MUST hit them where it hurts the most --- THEIR POCKETS!!! Oh, but unfortunately, I believe the only people who would be willing to practice this BOYCOTT, are the people who have ALREADY left the HOP..... Oh Well, it was a good thought, anyway.
It's unfortunate, but those people are so brainwashed until they can't see the forest for the trees. They preach the same sermons over and over and over, Daddy and money. I just want someone to tell me what this Almighty Daddy has done for them...personally. What miracle has he performed? What blessing has he given them, spiritually, mentally, or physically? The more I see this place, the more I see a full blown cult! It's unbelieveable that those people are that hooked in and misled. I can't believe it.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7478 Feb 16, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>It's unfortunate, but those people are so brainwashed until they can't see the forest for the trees. They preach the same sermons over and over and over, Daddy and money. I just want someone to tell me what this Almighty Daddy has done for them...personally. What miracle has he performed? What blessing has he given them, spiritually, mentally, or physically? The more I see this place, the more I see a full blown cult! It's unbelieveable that those people are that hooked in and misled. I can't believe it.
You have to realize information about the UHOP practices has never been Challenge. Itís not until this board started did people express their feelings on an open forum, and we do this anonymous. Look how long it took me to leave. And I didnít start to change until I was exposed to what life had to offer other then Church. I lived and breathed the UHOP. Most UHOP members are not going too read this board because Puffy said not too. The ones that do read it pray too Puffy asking him not to let their ears be a dumping ground.

When I post itís to reach the minds of those willing to listen. I would like to reach more and that why I continue to post. I say to you too Continue to post the things you feel are wrong. Pray you reach the minds of the youth; they are the only ones that can turn this around. Your old are set in their ways. They know a change needs to be made, but will continue as usually.

The UHOP is full of people sitting in a boat waiting for God to come down in person to fix the UHOP. You are Married in, does your Husband know how you truly feel. If you want your marriage to continue to work, feed your husband with a long handle spoon. If heís rooted and grounded it will be very hard to get him to change.

Iím not picking on you, but you must remember you still go there to please your husband. There are a lot of members thatís doing the same. There is no one that can tell you what Puffy has done for them; they first have to believe they deserve something. The UHOP is geared on pleasing one Man at a time.

Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7479 Feb 17, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to realize information about the UHOP practices has never been Challenge. Itís not until this board started did people express their feelings on an open forum, and we do this anonymous. Look how long it took me to leave. And I didnít start to change until I was exposed to what life had to offer other then Church. I lived and breathed the UHOP. Most UHOP members are not going too read this board because Puffy said not too. The ones that do read it pray too Puffy asking him not to let their ears be a dumping ground.
When I post itís to reach the minds of those willing to listen. I would like to reach more and that why I continue to post. I say to you too Continue to post the things you feel are wrong. Pray you reach the minds of the youth; they are the only ones that can turn this around. Your old are set in their ways. They know a change needs to be made, but will continue as usually.
The UHOP is full of people sitting in a boat waiting for God to come down in person to fix the UHOP. You are Married in, does your Husband know how you truly feel. If you want your marriage to continue to work, feed your husband with a long handle spoon. If heís rooted and grounded it will be very hard to get him to change.
Iím not picking on you, but you must remember you still go there to please your husband. There are a lot of members thatís doing the same. There is no one that can tell you what Puffy has done for them; they first have to believe they deserve something. The UHOP is geared on pleasing one Man at a time.
I appreciate your response; in fact, I appreciate all your comments and responses. You are correct, as I have stated many times, I go with my husband. I just feel like we should not get up Sunday morning and go in 2 different directions to worship. I do try to feed him information with a long handle spoon. I've tried to get him to read comments on this forum, but he won't. He definitely knows how I feel about the HOP, and now I'm more distant than ever. I'm praying and asking the Lord for guidance in handling this situation. It's to the point where I feel ridiculous sitting there looking at a bunch of brainwashed people praising some man.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7480 Feb 17, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your response; in fact, I appreciate all your comments and responses. You are correct, as I have stated many times, I go with my husband. I just feel like we should not get up Sunday morning and go in 2 different directions to worship. I do try to feed him information with a long handle spoon. I've tried to get him to read comments on this forum, but he won't. He definitely knows how I feel about the HOP, and now I'm more distant than ever. I'm praying and asking the Lord for guidance in handling this situation. It's to the point where I feel ridiculous sitting there looking at a bunch of brainwashed people praising some man.
Thank you, continue to go with your Husband the moment you stop you will lose him to the wolves waiting to take him. Taking each others Husbands or Wives seems to be a big practice in the UHOP. No one teaches "Thou Shall Not" and they continue doing wrong because they really believe they can pay their way into Heaven.

I came across this board by accident. It has help me unpack those suitcases I've been carrying around for so long. I left the UHOP, but the damage was already done. I knew I wasn't alone, but having no one to talk to about the things that happen to me was very stressful. Talking too other UHOP members, hearing their stories made a difference on how I felt.

I'm praying for you, your heart is truly in the right place. I do believe prayer changes things, this too shall pass. Use this board to relieve some of your frustration, and know you are not alone. We are here for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope eases church rule on abortion forgiveness 13 min True Christian wi... 47
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min kent 603,887
News As Rome honors Martin Luther, Catholics and Pro... 12 hr Pecci 1
News Archbishop assails Trump over birthright citize... 12 hr Catholic24 13
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Thu Mr_SKY 84,435
News Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve - sin of... Sep 2 Catholic24 8
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Aug 30 Paul Porter1 421
More from around the web