United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10646 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

heart broken

Charlotte, NC

#7337 Jan 9, 2014
I agree. There is no bashing here. People are stating facts on this forum. We all know the truth shall set us free. It would be silly of us to spread lies, when it's much easier to just tell the truth. With truth, you can't go wrong. Also, it's about integrity, doing the right thing. Apart of doing the right thing is by being honest and by standing by the truth.

Those that don't want to hear the truth, should not be on this forum.

Disclaimer: this forum is for truth seekers only.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7338 Jan 9, 2014
Here's another good video y'all!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7339 Jan 9, 2014
Here's the link....oops!

http://youtu.be/sf2TwFWoRL4
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7340 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning everyone!

Please view this video!

http://youtu.be/K7Tt9qNHBys
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7341 Jan 14, 2014
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7342 Jan 16, 2014
Please read this link regarding tithes: http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_ti...
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7343 Jan 17, 2014
Please watch this video on the proper way we must give according to the bible.

God Bless!

&fe ature=share&list=SPFzoEql- hGm8NJfooQ09Bo7lO6qHmTlGT& index=19
Married in

Franklin, PA

#7344 Jan 20, 2014
MSD wrote:
Please watch this video on the proper way we must give according to the bible.
God Bless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EU_Xs9giaHEXX&feature=sha re&list=SPFzoEql-hGm8NJfoo Q09Bo7lO6qHmTlGT&index=19
Well, MSD, I guess it's just me and you now. I'm sorry. I find/found this forum so interesting and informative...sigh
Crazy

Richmond, VA

#7345 Jan 20, 2014
I'm here too and check daily but I only hear crickets.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7346 Jan 20, 2014
Iím still here, went on vacation again. Trying to go and see everything God created in this world before he takes me home too meet him. Getting older and donít know how much time God has in store for me. So when I do meet him Iíll sure have a lot to tell him about those beautiful Mountains he made; that glorious sunset over the Ocean; that bright sand in the Dessert, those Icebergs that are melting, in other words Iím enjoying the life God gave me.

I say to you all, do like me. Only the powers that be in the UHOP keep you from enjoying life. Thereís a lot more to offer instead of going to a Church all your life. God gave you life, I say enjoy it. I left and Iím still here enjoying life.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7347 Jan 21, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text> Well, MSD, I guess it's just me and you now. I'm sorry. I find/found this forum so interesting and informative...sigh
I been looking that way! LOL! Hey are you still attending with your spouse? How's that working out for you?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7348 Jan 21, 2014
Good morning everyone! Here's a video that will help us all!

&fe ature=share&list=SPFzoEql- hGm8DGVmFz0pwYnWJhDDJYj7C& index=6

God Bless
heart broken

Fayetteville, NC

#7349 Jan 21, 2014
Happy Tuesday everybody!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7350 Jan 22, 2014
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I been looking that way! LOL! Hey are you still attending with your spouse? How's that working out for you?
I do still attend with him and try to get what I can out of the "sermons." But I never let my guard down. They realize now that they can't club me over the head for a bunch of money. Pretty much, they let me do what I'm going to do and say thanks for that.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7351 Jan 22, 2014
So glad to see we're still here. Glad you continue to enjoy your vacations, Gee Tee, but I'm always glad that you're here.
Crazy

Richmond, VA

#7352 Jan 22, 2014
GM Everyone welcome back GeeTee. You are right about enjoying life. All work and little no play can push us over the edge. I miss reading and learning from you Geetee and vacation is over so put the two piece away and get back to teaching. LOL HAVE A BLESSED DAY YALL
Scales off

United States

#7353 Jan 22, 2014
Good morning everyone. I have been part of the hop for a long time and I woke up over ten years ago and continued to go on because I enjoyed the company of friends and family. However as I have gotten older. I believe that we are truly lost as a people because we seek the wrong things. Before I can get involved in the ongoings of the hop, I must first understand who I am as a African or an original inhabitant of the Americas first and foremost. Where I began and how arrived here and how did my African knowledge get transpose into a Christian book called the bible in which bible mean in Greek biblio " a book of books ". Why am I designated to reading the kjv version. Why is the New Testament full of English names if the so called Jews wrote the bible. And why are the old ancient African names still attached to the Old Testament authors. It is time to research who africans are and what contribution to this world we have brought.
Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7354 Jan 22, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
Iím still here, went on vacation again. Trying to go and see everything God created in this world before he takes me home too meet him. Getting older and donít know how much time God has in store for me. So when I do meet him Iíll sure have a lot to tell him about those beautiful Mountains he made; that glorious sunset over the Ocean; that bright sand in the Dessert, those Icebergs that are melting, in other words Iím enjoying the life God gave me.
I say to you all, do like me. Only the powers that be in the UHOP keep you from enjoying life. Thereís a lot more to offer instead of going to a Church all your life. God gave you life, I say enjoy it. I left and Iím still here enjoying life.
There's no hallelujah button on here, so ...... H A L L E L U J A H !!!!!!
Married in

Franklin, PA

#7356 Jan 22, 2014
Scales off wrote:
Good morning everyone. I have been part of the hop for a long time and I woke up over ten years ago and continued to go on because I enjoyed the company of friends and family. However as I have gotten older. I believe that we are truly lost as a people because we seek the wrong things. Before I can get involved in the ongoings of the hop, I must first understand who I am as a African or an original inhabitant of the Americas first and foremost. Where I began and how arrived here and how did my African knowledge get transpose into a Christian book called the bible in which bible mean in Greek biblio " a book of books ". Why am I designated to reading the kjv version. Why is the New Testament full of English names if the so called Jews wrote the bible. And why are the old ancient African names still attached to the Old Testament authors. It is time to research who africans are and what contribution to this world we have brought.
And Mr. Cultastic, I miss you, too.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7357 Jan 22, 2014
Love you all too.

Someone said the UHOP should rename their Church ďThe House of the Fundraiser for all PeopleĒ. Theyíre like the energizer bunny they keep begging and begging and begging. The more they get, the more they want. When do they have enough?

There was an event in DC where vendors gave away food. The UHOP went and was trying to sell their food. Needless to say, no one bought a thing from them. Think that woke them up. Not, still robbing the people, while Puffy gets fatter and fatter. My question to these members that keep giving how come Puffy and his crew gets to go on Cruises and you canít?

Slowly but surely people in power are getting exposed. Donít they think they need to stop while they are still ahead? They better start listening to some of the complaints. Your members that do have a mind of their own are getting pretty tired of how things are run. 90 years in the wilderness is long enough.

How many Cruises did Pastor Bailey take, none? You better start rethinking your so call Man of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 688,650
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web