United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 358)

Showing posts 7,141 - 7,160 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I got one better for you, when someone ask me why I called him Daddy, I would say,“They call the Pope Father, and kiss his feet, he’s a white man” I would rather call a Black Man Daddy. I was really brain wash. We were not supposed to call any of these men any thing other then Elder, Pastor or Bishop. We have two fathers only, our Father in Heaven and our Natural father.
The reason these Men are on those pedestals is because we put them there. We put them on the same level as God. forgive me Lord, I now know what to do.
Matt. 23:9 clearly says not to call not man father.
Im Just Sayin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

This is the "I'm Just Sayin" from VA. I have talked to several HOP members lately (frankly I was surprised they would even talk to me) and they are disturbed by the latest events in the HOP, not to mention the behavior of their dictator. But sadly enough, they won't leave. They don't like what is going on, but cannot give a reasonable answer as to why they continue to stay. It's like their minds are not their own. Being around them, I sensed a spirit of confusion on these people and we all know who the author of confusion is. It is heart breaking that in this day, people can be so brainwashed they still think because they were told for so long, that no matter what, the House of Prayer is right. Listening to their comments, I get the impression they are waiting for a "savior" to pull them out of this mess, not realizing they are waiting for Someone Who Is already come. Much, much prayer is needed.
Crazy

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

To I'm just saying and others. Everyone that feels like they do will come around in their own time an then again some may never come around and make that decision and leave. You also have some that choose to remain but not buy into all the BS that's dished out. Imagine being an Elder preaching and telling people to follow daddy and saying in my head, I mean their head (what the hell am I doing) Well that was me but no more. Those of us that escapes to freedom lets keep praying for the rest.
Truth_2014

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm done with this blog. Its really sad to see that the people on here have nothing better to do with their lives than constantly talk and ridicule a organization and person out of a lack of understanding. Talking about modern day slavery? It's the Willie Lynch Syndrome. However, A WISE MAN SAID, "DONT ARGUE WITH FOOLS BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM A DISTANCE CANT TELL WHO IS WHO! Therefore, May God bless esch of you that you will find something more useful to do with your time. Now I know that someone is going to post something REALLY ignorant or degrading about this comment so let me leave you with this thought, "IF WE ARE SO WRONG (which is not the case but) PRAY FOR AND LOVE US, NOT TALK ABOUT AND DISCREDIT US." Remember: Matthew 7:1 JUDGE NOT, THAT THOU BE NOT JUDGED!
Love

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

GM Truth_2014
Please answer this question for me before you exit. What has Bishop Bailey done the be called a Prophet? I'm not here to ridicule it discredit your organization. I seek understanding but no one will answer this question
Eyes Wide Open

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth_2014 wrote:
I'm done with this blog. Its really sad to see that the people on here have nothing better to do with their lives than constantly talk and ridicule a organization and person out of a lack of understanding. Talking about modern day slavery? It's the Willie Lynch Syndrome. However, A WISE MAN SAID, "DONT ARGUE WITH FOOLS BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM A DISTANCE CANT TELL WHO IS WHO! Therefore, May God bless esch of you that you will find something more useful to do with your time. Now I know that someone is going to post something REALLY ignorant or degrading about this comment so let me leave you with this thought, "IF WE ARE SO WRONG (which is not the case but) PRAY FOR AND LOVE US, NOT TALK ABOUT AND DISCREDIT US." Remember: Matthew 7:1 JUDGE NOT, THAT THOU BE NOT JUDGED!
I really feel sorry for you. Nothing else to be said.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Love wrote:
GM Truth_2014
Please answer this question for me before you exit. What has Bishop Bailey done the be called a Prophet? I'm not here to ridicule it discredit your organization. I seek understanding but no one will answer this question
This is where anyone with any responsibility to their own intellect should start when they encounter a person declared a prophet by a religious organization:

Deu 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the YAHUWAH, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the YAHUWAH hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Mat 24:24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I allow the false term “Christs” because the word is in line with the falsehood of the diabolically deceived men who are ignorant to the reality that they serve an undefined deity. As “”learned “as they present themselves to be, is there no one in the HOP to pursue and entomology search on the proper terminology of The Scriptures?

A true prophet need not search the grammatical relevance of words and phrases as they cross languages, for they (the true Prophets of YAHUWAH) all came and proclaimed The NAME of YAHUWAH, that name is NOT spoken by many of the Masonic henchmen in the pursuit of hells fire.

And finally;

1Jo 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit/(ruach), but try the spirits/(ruachs), whether they are of Alahym: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth_2014 wrote:
Let’s compare some of Willie Lynch theories with how the UHOP is run.

Willie Lynch Syndrome
Quote: I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes

Grace Quote: Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since God is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you

Willie Lynch Syndrome
Quote: Compare their Color or shade; size, sex, have fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now you have a list of differences.

Bailey Quote: Daddy’s Club you have Chairman, Assistant Chairman, King, Prince, Top Payer based on the amount of money they give, you have special seats and Pins for Top Payer. You have people begging, borrowing and stealing to be Top Payers. UHOP members are recognized only by the amount of Money they give which causes animosity among those that can’t give.

Willie Lynch Syndrome
Quote: it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.

Bailey Quote: Return back in time. Stay off the internet, don’t socialize with non-members, wear back and white, discard your children on drugs, I am your only Savior. Do what I say only. You have to come through me to get to God. I am your Daddy.

I can really go on and on, but you get my drift. The UHOP have used this syndrome from day one. The fear you all have of these leaders is unbelievable.
Look how you all keep defending the wrong. You see nothing but bad in those that don’t believe. You teach separation, hate, and fear, and most of all you teach “Daddy”.

We are not the ones that don’t welcome you all, remember you put us out if we disagree or speak up.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth_2014 wrote:
I love your handle @Truth_2014. Here's a bit of TRUTH for you. It is widely questioned as to whether or not the Willie Lynch speech occurred in 1712. The letter first appeared circa 1993 on-line. While the content of the letter seems to reflect the mindset of an 18th century slave master, authenticity of the document is still being debated. You may ask why I made these points. It serves to show that you are suffering from a paralysis of analysis. You've not researched the "Willie Lynch Syndrome" outside of what you've heard. I question if you actually read the document.

No offenses brother/sister Truth in my humble opinion you've not analyzed that letter much like you've not analyzed the doctrines of the UHOP for TRUTH beyond what you were told. However, if we take the Willie Lynch letter as authentic then compare it to your practices in the UHOP. The mighty @Gee-Tee gave you specific examples. I'm interested in hearing your scholarly response on the difference between the practices of the UHOP Daddies and the slave masters as defined by the Willie Lynch Syndrome. Before you answer keep in mind that the Willie Lynch letter detailed specific methods to mentally enslave black people.

You're not done with the blog and we don't want you to be. We welcome your input. Secondly, the UHOP is all about judging, from your Daddy on down. Please refer to Brother Bishop instructing you to stay away from those who use drugs. Again I use a simple example. What if your mother was on drugs? Are you to stay away from her? According to Daddy you are; judging, perhaps? So I guess being a sober UHOP member makes you inherently superior to those who don't accept the Daddy deity and the dogmas of the UHOP? Ironically the "Jesus" you claim to believe in despised man made religious ideologies that separated "believers".
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:

UHOP members like to quote things they heard from someone else. Never taking the time too read things for them selves. To quote Willie Lynch was a big mistake. This is the worse example ever to compare us with. Everything Willie Lynch supposes to have said has the UHOP teaching all over it. So I will repeat it again.

It is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us – Daddy is my rock, I thank Daddy for waking me up. I thank Daddy for my clothes, food and shelter.
I thank God for Daddy. These things UHOP members say everyday, isn’t that putting your trust in a Man, they depend on these Men to even think for them.

I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes – Isn’t this statement alone justifying why so many are still Scared to leave the UHOP. Scared they will fail if they leave, can’t question Daddy, it’s a sin. All of this is control.

Compare their Color or shade; size, sex, has fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now you have a list of differences – Moving Pastors around from one Church to another is pitting them against each other. Taking a Mother House Pastor and giving him a Mission as punishment, Isn’t this comparing.

Debate Teams do extensive research before the Debate. This board has become a Debate Team. Are the ones posting are that young and narrow-minded that they really think we are unknowledgeable.

Old folks had a saying,“The more I try to teach you, the dumber I get”. Sometimes in reading their post l has to wonder do they go to school. One of my goals for posting is to teach them to think and question for their selves. Don’t take my words only, research it. You need knowledge to survive in this world today.
Lord have Mercy………
Food for thought

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Deuteronomy 29:24-28 reads: " Even all nations shall say, wherefore hath God done thus unto this land? What meaneth the heat of this great anger? The men shall say, because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: For they went and served other gods and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given them: And the anger of God was kindled against his land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: And God rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land as it is this day.

Deuteronomy 28:64-67 "And God shall scatter thee among all people, from one end of the earth to the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: But the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes and sorrow of mind. And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have no assurance of thy life. In the morning thou shalt say, would God it were even! And at even thou shalt say , would God it were morning! For the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Deuteronomy 28:43&44 reads: "The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee and thou shalt not lend to him: He shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
Im free

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Open wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a theory I had when speaking with someone about this very thing. And I think this holds true for other churches too. Because you hear of other people talk about how they stayed at church all day.
Back when the HOP started, black people were really poor and didn't have anything. So I figured, being at church all day, there was heat, food and the comfort of other people. Even if by a wood burning stove. Even if 2 or 3 brought food to share. At home, you probably didn't have much to eat. Maybe didn't have heat. And if you lived alone, with no phone, you were all that and lonely. Now look what that has evolved to today.
Just my 2 cents.
COGIC people talks about staying in church all day and night but they called on the name of Jesus not daddy. Thé bigger churches have an accounting firm to handle their finances not a bishop and secretary. exclusively.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Im free wrote:
<quoted text> COGIC people talks about staying in church all day and night but they called on the name of Jesus not daddy. Thé bigger churches have an accounting firm to handle their finances not a bishop and secretary. exclusively.
The HOP is also a spin off of COGIC, Grace also went there so you will see a lot of similarities between the two organizations from their founder C.H. Mason (which they called daddy) on down to the sunshine brass band that they had. Look them up and you will see there is NOTHING original about the HOP, Grace to a chunk from the Catholics, COGIC, and the Pentecostal holiness churches and made HIS own organization. Grace didn't bring any truth to America, he brought another man-made religion, and mess.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Another thing the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ was already here and established from the day of Pentecost when Peter preached the 1st sermon and 3,000 souls were pricked in their hearts and asked "Men and brothers what shall we do? Read Acts 2:14-47. God already had the church in mind before the establishment of the world, he already had a plan to save man and bishop Grace wasn't a part of that plan!!!!!

God Bless!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Food for thought wrote:
Deuteronomy 29:24-28 reads: " Even all nations shall say, wherefore hath God done thus unto this land? What meaneth the heat of this great anger? The men shall say, because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: For they went and served other gods and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given them: And the anger of God was kindled against his land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: And God rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land as it is this day.
Deuteronomy 28:64-67 "And God shall scatter thee among all people, from one end of the earth to the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: But the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes and sorrow of mind. And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have no assurance of thy life. In the morning thou shalt say, would God it were even! And at even thou shalt say , would God it were morning! For the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
Deuteronomy 28:43&44 reads: "The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee and thou shalt not lend to him: He shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Even though there are know comments, this sounds more like the gospel that the UHOP lives by...not the right gospel; just their gospel
No comments on this one. This seems more like the gospel that the UHOP lives by...not the right gospel; just their gospel
BigTiny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

I just asked a cousin of mine the other day what in the world did ELIYAH meant.. Lmao... Looooots of old heads in the HOP say that when they are " in the spirit"... Lmao funny stuff
Crazy

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Man that's a good question. I'm waiting on a good response lol
Married in

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Wishing and hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that the new year brings only the best for us all!
heart broken

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

That's too funny. anyone know what clothed tongue mean s? I heard someone say that once while in a revival. ".She almost got it, she is speaking in clothed tongue."..
always wondered that was.
Crazy

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

What about the 12 o'clock angel? Help me out with that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,141 - 7,160 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265
More 22 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••