United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7216 Dec 8, 2013
Y'all are talking my language now. I'm all about giving back as well without looking for recognition. That's when you know it's sincere and from the heart. I just do it and forget about it. It don't work like that in the HOP. Take away the announcement weekend and all the fake gold and other gifts an see how many will be trying to be on too then.
Whatever happened to that Truth_2014 character? Another one bites the dust.

Oh well. Now let's watch some football
abc

United States

#7217 Dec 8, 2013
Wow bam you against the hop but you was in Charoltte mission this morning for service, trust me it was good seeing you
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7218 Dec 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís a lie, if the UHOP was teaching love you would not be casting aside your Ministers that disagree or your Members that speak up. Your Church throws Dedicate members to the curb. And the worst part, you never forgive them. Look how Puffy disrespected Madam McCollough because she spoke up.
Iíll say this again, Church should be the one place all your faults should never come into play. Church is supposed to help correct the error of our ways. Church is supposed to be there for people in need. Church is supposed to teach you Gods Law. And most of all Church is supposed to teach us how to live on earth then prepare us for Heaven.
In the UHOP you have maternal sisters and brother, aunts and uncle; parents and their children not speaking to each other. Not to mention the amount of members that shouts together but canít stand each other. If you taught Love your members would not be so quick to take their sisters husband or their brotherís wives. I could go on and on about the Love/Hate thatís in the UHOP.
No one is teaching Love in the UHOP, they teach Money.
And donít come back telling me what other Churches do, this is about the UOP. Everything I have said on this board is the truth, yet you view it as a lie. Where is the Love you speak about?
You better start praying for yourself, that you might see the errors of your ways. Iím following the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not Daddy.
Preach, sista!
abc

United States

#7219 Dec 8, 2013
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Preach, sista!
its Crazy so why was bam in service
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7220 Dec 8, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text> its Crazy so why was bam in service
Enemies can not harm, keep an eye on your best friends.
Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7221 Dec 9, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Enemies can not harm, keep an eye on your best friends.
Thank You, Gee-Tee. You always come through. I hope everyone will ignore the statement from ABC - because it is UN-CHRIST-LIKE. In other words, it's not what Jesus would have said.
Hello

Norfolk, VA

#7222 Dec 9, 2013
Hello to all. I just have a few simple questions for the current UHOP members. What has Bishop Bailey done that causes him to be a prophet and is Gods servant only confined to 130something congregations? Why so self contained refusing to worship with other places of worship.

Thank you
abc

United States

#7223 Dec 9, 2013
Ohh hold up, don't get me wrong, he is my family in Christ i love him, don't be so fast to judge me i go to the hop, don't mean i agree with everything so some things i won't do. But the reason i say that is because some people so fast to judge the hop but still come out, its ok to have a opinion, but stop saying hop members, because i am a Jesus member all my life.have a bless day to all
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#7224 Dec 9, 2013
The HOP has a large population of Yahudim (believe it or not) Moshe went to his own people they ridiculed him they(Yíisrael)killed the men YAHUWAH sent to them like clockwork, "Bam" like many people see the potential of Hebrew people and have a desire to get them going the right way. YAHUsha went to the synagogue as well, and who led the charge for his murder? Most Americans bash the USA as do most employees their bosses, do people leave the US in droves? How many people quit their jobs in this economy because they hate their boss or employer? I'm not bashing you just trying to shed some light in a desperately needed venue (the HOP). The Bishop should be an example of righteousness not capitalism. He should be a man of Alahym and speak face to face w/"Bam". What does this bishop have to fear from any of his members, followers, dissenters, or enemies? He's a man of "God" right?
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7225 Dec 9, 2013
@ Hebrewsunite You are on point. The truth can stand the test if questioning unless you or there is something to hide, right? Until now I had never heard of the term Yahudim and I'm definately going to research. Even though I left the hop I have others that call, text and email me venting their frustrations of the new administration. I'm a former Elder and of course, a man and a real one at that. Why does the bishop find it necessary to write letters about people and humiliate them in front of an audience to prove he has balls. Sorry sir but that's a cowardly act. Get him by himself he'll run with his tail between his legs.
abc

United States

#7226 Dec 9, 2013
I agree 100 percsnt he should have spoken to Bam, that was wrong, be wont speak to alot of people, including my unanswered call,and i refuse to call again, one thing for sure he has to answer to god for how we are treated. I think god i know its not amount man, its about god.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7227 Dec 9, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
The HOP has a large population of Yahudim (believe it or not) Moshe went to his own people they ridiculed him they(Yíisrael)killed the men YAHUWAH sent to them like clockwork, "Bam" like many people see the potential of Hebrew people and have a desire to get them going the right way. YAHUsha went to the synagogue as well, and who led the charge for his murder? Most Americans bash the USA as do most employees their bosses, do people leave the US in droves? How many people quit their jobs in this economy because they hate their boss or employer? I'm not bashing you just trying to shed some light in a desperately needed venue (the HOP). The Bishop should be an example of righteousness not capitalism. He should be a man of Alahym and speak face to face w/"Bam". What does this bishop have to fear from any of his members, followers, dissenters, or enemies? He's a man of "God" right?
Hebrewsunite, I am so glad to hear from you. I love reading your post. Chiming in...I love Jesus not just because I was told that he was sent by God, but I concentrate on how he treated people. I continue to read how he placed people before himself. Jesus told the Syrophonecian woman that she was not an outcast, and welcomed her in the Kingdom of God. Jesus set people free from the control of religious authorities; he taught them that the Kingdom of God is within you, and told people to seek God in their hearts. He forgave those who crucified (tortured/killed) Him. He fed lots of people. He taught AND EXPRESSED forgiveness. He identified with ordinary people. He constantly taught and told people stories to help them identify the best way to deal with matters in their lives as they live in a world led by evil. He was concerned all the time about people, people, people. Jesus PROVED, without a shadow of a doubt, that He was a man of God. And God approved it by the influence of the scriptures to include these: John 3:16, Romans 6:23, John 17:3, Romans 3:22, and who can deny John 14:6. Why would anyone want to degrade the power of God? Wow. Lets not degrade God's decision and do what the Israelites did and begged God for a human leader that lived just like them. God warned them and said they would be sorry soon enough; they will be dissapointed. The same thing is occurring today...as a UHOP member I learned that the leaders was dissappointing and I did not feel safe and secure under his leadership. I always felt incomplete, unloved and lost, and then holy after a shout, but unholy when I got home. Something wasn't right. But when I learned about Jesus!!!!!! Ooohwee! I can't explain the consistency...the goodness! Words can't describe!
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#7228 Dec 9, 2013
Crazy wrote:
@ Hebrewsunite You are on point. The truth can stand the test if questioning unless you or there is something to hide, right? Until now I had never heard of the term Yahudim and I'm definately going to research. Even though I left the hop I have others that call, text and email me venting their frustrations of the new administration. I'm a former Elder and of course, a man and a real one at that. Why does the bishop find it necessary to write letters about people and humiliate them in front of an audience to prove he has balls. Sorry sir but that's a cowardly act. Get him by himself he'll run with his tail between his legs.

Thank you loved one clarity is paramount for today and it is simple to acquire. Yahudim is the actual term for the perverted and Yiddish word "Jewish" Take a look at this;
Titus 1:14
It comes from this site which is a real aid

http://www.bayithamashiyach.com/scriptures.ht...

http://www.bayithamashiyach.com/Titus_1.pdf

Shaluwm
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7229 Dec 9, 2013
Bam never said he was against the UHOP nor has any one of us. We are against the False teaching. Please try to understand the messages we are trying to portray. We all want too see a change in the way you all worship, its now time for you all to stop praising a Man. We want you all to Carry and Read the Bible. Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And give something back to the people they have been robbing for so long. Stop this Money thing because it is causing animosity, thievery, dishonesties and many ungodly things that go on in your Church.

I left the UHOP in McCollough days, as I grew up in the UHOP my friends were UHOP members. With all the people I went to school with, worked with, it was the UHOP members I associated with. Just because I donít believe in their practices any more am I suppose too discard you all. Some UHOP members have been better to me then I have been to myself. No matter how I feel about Puffy, he can never make me dislike you all.

I have said this many times the UHOP was built on a lie, and its time to correct it. Because we speak the truth does not represent against the people. Bam has family in Charlotte Mission, should he not visit them. Itís like I said some of you need to learn how to forgive. You only dislike what we say because the truth hurts. Its one of the hardest pill you ever had to sallow. We didnít leave because we dislike the people. We left because our souls were lost and it is the Gospel of Jesus Christ only that can save it.

Iím sure he was glad to see you all too.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#7230 Dec 9, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrewsunite, I am so glad to hear from you. I love reading your post. Chiming in...I love Jesus not just because I was told that he was sent by God, but I concentrate on how he treated people. I continue to read how he placed people before himself. Jesus told the Syrophonecian woman that she was not an outcast, and welcomed her in the Kingdom of God. Jesus set people free from the control of religious authorities; he taught them that the Kingdom of God is within you, and told people to seek God in their hearts. He forgave those who crucified (tortured/killed) Him. He fed lots of people. He taught AND EXPRESSED forgiveness. He identified with ordinary people. He constantly taught and told people stories to help them identify the best way to deal with matters in their lives as they live in a world led by evil. He was concerned all the time about people, people, people. Jesus PROVED, without a shadow of a doubt, that He was a man of God. And God approved it by the influence of the scriptures to include these: John 3:16, Romans 6:23, John 17:3, Romans 3:22, and who can deny John 14:6. Why would anyone want to degrade the power of God? Wow. Lets not degrade God's decision and do what the Israelites did and begged God for a human leader that lived just like them. God warned them and said they would be sorry soon enough; they will be dissapointed. The same thing is occurring today...as a UHOP member I learned that the leaders was dissappointing and I did not feel safe and secure under his leadership. I always felt incomplete, unloved and lost, and then holy after a shout, but unholy when I got home. Something wasn't right. But when I learned about Jesus!!!!!! Ooohwee! I can't explain the consistency...the goodness! Words can't describe!
Shaluwm

I do believe this is one of the most beautiful statements I have read today. For this very type of mindset, the HOP and many other cults, need this type of vision regarding salvation. I IMHO do believe Yahusha ha Mashiyah would tell you that you too are not far from the Kingdom of Alahym.

Shaluwm dear one Shaluwm
DADDY IS REAL

Washington, DC

#7231 Dec 9, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
Another thing I want you to clarify, what work is Puffy doing. He canít even Preach you a sermon. As soon as he gets his money he leaves. He doesnít even feel you are worthy enough to stay in Church to see the New Year come in.
How many nights do you go to Church a week? Now tell me how many nights does Puffy go. There should not be a night that the Bishop of a Church should miss Church.
Remember he said God sent him; then he should act like it. Teach the people and stop robbing them. Is the UHOP reaching out to the world, how, when and where? How come you only have Black people in your Church? Whoís saving the other people in the world?
How many nights does the Pope go to church?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7232 Dec 9, 2013
DADDY IS REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
How many nights does the Pope go to church?
If you follow my posting its obvious you are not reading them with understanding so I will break it down again for you. Since you wanted to compare the Catholic Church with the UHOP lets see if they are equal.

The Catholics have Day Cares, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Housing, Shelters, Soup Kitchens, Food Banks, Clothing Drive, Blood Banks, Free Transportation Buses, Private Car Service, Counseling for Drug Abuse, Alcohol Abuse, Marriages Counseling, Parenting, Sex Counseling, Birth Control Counseling, Sickness Counseling, Credit Unions, Music Ministry, Youth and Children Programs, Religious Education, Community Service, Social Justice Programs, Outreach Programs, Bible Study, Care for Home Bound Sick Programs, Counseling for the Incarcerated.

The UHOP have Bishop Love offerings: New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Birthday, Father Day (And Puffy said donít lump his offering together) Daddyís Club, Offering for Dee, Offering for the First Lady, Tithes, Church Offering, Pastor Offering, Pastors Anniversary, Pastor Travels, Auxiliary Dues, Convocation Dues, Dinners for Sale, Grace Products for Sale, Grace Magazine for Sale, CDís for Sale, Books for Sales, Raffle Tickets for Sale, Over Price Mortgages free Churches member canít afford upkeep on. Apartment building in your Bishops name, Church Buses you pay to ride on. You pay for Uniforms for each club youíre on.

The way I see this, the Pope never have to go to Church in my book.
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7233 Dec 9, 2013
And don't forget GeeTee The Senior Queens #1 have Collard Green numbers for sale this Saturday. You get a to go box full of greens leftover from Thanksgiving for $10. Weez jus a buncha old ladies wit luttle edjukashun dat been wurkin fo daddy all our lyves and and ain't got nuttin to sho fo it but das alrite hunnychile cause weez gone bee blesed caus daddy Sade so and weez pleezin him and payin foe his balony samiches. ELIYAH GLOREE.

If this sounds like it slave then mission accomplished because it's modern day slavery. Sadly there are many HOP members especially the elderly that think this is all there is to life. Selling chicken wings fish etc. At least the Catholics can see where there money goes. Wake up people or at least crack an eye open and be watchful of everyone up front and sniff their game out.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7234 Dec 9, 2013
Oh, I forgot something Puffy puts a price tag on and thatís YOUR SOUL.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7235 Dec 10, 2013
abc wrote:
Wow bam you against the hop but you was in Charoltte mission this morning for service, trust me it was good seeing you
Darn I had on my sunglasses I was hoping I was invisible LOL. I appreciate the love though. In fact I even shoveled some snow from in front of the church so that no one would fall walking out the door.

Let me clarify I'm not against the UHOP. I don't subscribe to any organized church. I don't believe that I need to go to a church building to validate my relationship with the Creator. I've grown in my spiritual progression beyond a circe. Not that I have to justify; I came because I was lovingly invited by my family to honor my mother. It's not that I miss the UHOP so much that I just couldn't stay away. I'll ask you a few simple questions. The name says: FOR ALL PEOPLE correct? Do I need a reason to visit? Do I have to believe or agree with Daddy to visit? Do I have to be a member to visit?

"The purpose of the organization is to establish, maintain, and perpetuate the doctrine of Christianity and the Apostolic Faith throughout the world among all people; to erect and maintain houses of prayer and worship where all people may gather for prayer and to worship the Almighty GOD in Spirit and in Truth, irrespective of denomination or creed, and to maintain the Apostolic Faith of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."~~Article II UHOP Constitution and By-Laws 1929

^^^ Read that very carefully. I won't expound. I'll allow you to come to your own conclusions about what this language written by Brother Grace SHOULD mean. I can intellectually discuss the doctrines and beliefs of the UHOP as an ex-member better than many of the active members. I'm not the smartest man but doesn't "ALL People" include me? If not then the name can be amended to ALL PEOPLE as long as you do what Daddy says. All People means exactly what it says. Therefore, I urge you not to over think it if you see me or any other ex-members in the building.

AGAPE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 558,985
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr Jaimie 83,890
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 5 hr PopeTrueFace 3
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 13 hr Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... 13 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web