United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9892 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

daddy MADISON

Baltimore, MD

#7197 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Married Couples didn't sit together in the bible either. As a matter of fact, Women werent even allowed in the Temple..so how does this coincide with what's going on in the HOP?
We not in the bible there was no gas bill water bill gas money electric bill to pay or rent or nun of that in the Bible We are in 2014 and this man is pimping poor black families
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7198 Dec 7, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you give a new meaning to understanding the Bible. This is what’s missing in the UHOP. They can quote a scripture, but their interpretations are one sided. They repeat something someone told them or something they heard. Never taking time with discussing the scriptures and understanding what they really mean. This is great
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7199 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer something for me, THE ORGANIZATION owns EVERYTHING that these men have. Cars, Homes, etc... So than, How are they stealing money?
How do you know what the UHOP owns, when was the last time you saw a Financial report or a Bank account. You can only repeat what they tell you. And they only tell you what they want you to know. You would be very surprise to know just how many different names money belonging to the UHOP is really under. Once they clean out the Treasurer in your state, you have no clue where that Money is going. Not in your Counsel, not in your General Assembly has Finances ever been discuss.

The only thing I care about with the Money is Social Programs to help better the people. Create something other then Churches, and Apartment Buildings to give back to the communities they keep robbing.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7200 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Married Couples didn't sit together in the bible either. As a matter of fact, Women werent even allowed in the Temple..so how does this coincide with what's going on in the HOP?
Men wore dresses in the Bible days, do you want everything that was done in those days to remain as is. Its call Progress, that’s what happens when you use your brain.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#7201 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXPLAIN THIS SCRIPTURE THAN:
Luke 11:42 (NIV)
42 “Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.
Shaluwm loved one,
I am stunned that you should ask such a question, it is plainly obvious YAHUSHA was merely presenting to the Pharisees their mantra of that time. They touted themselves on the “Letter of the law". Please keep in mind the fact that YAHUSHA had to come and redeem mankind, bears witness that the letter of the law, as they practiced and preached it, was NOT according to the will or love of YAHUWAH. It was then, as it is now. Their (Pharisee/Clergy) own brand of righteousness, more in tune with the garnering praise for themselves, rather than for YAHUWAH. It was then, as it is now, more about the Pharisee (Clergy) embellishing themselves with the honor that is alone for YAHUWAH. The Honorable Gee-Tee, put it perfectly in her post #7198. I suggest you do something I find to be rare in the HOP read it again but this time with understanding. If you all put half as much effort into finding out who your creator is, and what his NAME is, as you do in finding your “G” class number, this board would not even exist. This is not a safe place to promulgate the HOP, people here on this board do their own research and thinking, and are motivated by the righteousness of YAHUWAH. We may not all have come to terms with his true NAME, but we are all coming to terms that his righteousness is what we strive for, NOT the righteousness of any of your daddies or any of your HOP’s.

The latter? They should have practiced, was to love YAHUWAH and to be just in the sight of YAHUWAH, meaning all of their deeds justifiable, in the sight of YAHUWAH. Don’t you see, YAHUSHA is NOT about matter (material things) of this earth, but rather the ethereal elements, perfect and eternal in the love of YAHUWAH. Such as a pure heart, a clean mind, an honest and good report, of Alahym and men. The sacrifices YAHUSHA spoke of? Mint and rue are garden herbs used for culinary and medicinal purposes. What is more important… Really?

Now… Please find for me where in the NT, YAHUSHA commanded anyone to build a temple (man made structure) for explicit purpose of worshiping him or his Father and our Father YAHUWAH in….
Truth_2014

United States

#7202 Dec 7, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaluwm loved one,
I am stunned that you should ask such a question, it is plainly obvious YAHUSHA was merely presenting to the Pharisees their mantra of that time. They touted themselves on the “Letter of the law". Please keep in mind the fact that YAHUSHA had to come and redeem mankind, bears witness that the letter of the law, as they practiced and preached it, was NOT according to the will or iesove of YAHUWAH. It was then, as it is now. Their (Pharisee/Clergy) own brand of righteousness, more in tune with the garnering praise for themselves, rather than for YAHUWAH. It was then, as it is now, more about the Pharisee (Clergy) embellishing themselves with the honor that is alone for YAHUWAH. The Honorable Gee-Tee, put it perfectly in her post #7198. I suggest you do something I find to be rare in the HOP read it again but this time with understanding. If you all put half as much effort into finding out who your creator is, and what his NAME is, as you do in finding your “G” class number, this board would not even exist. This is not a safe place to promulgate the HOP, people here on this board do their own research and thinking, and are motivated by the righteousness of YAHUWAH. We may not all have come to terms with his true NAME, but we are all coming to terms that his righteousness is what we strive for, NOT the righteousness of any of your daddies or any of your HOP’s.
The latter? They should have practiced, was to love YAHUWAH and to be just in the sight of YAHUWAH, meaning all of their deeds justifiable, in the sight of YAHUWAH. Don’t you see, YAHUSHA is NOT about matter (material things) of this earth, but rather the ethereal elements, perfect and eternal in the love of YAHUWAH. Such as a pure heart, a clean mind, an honest and good report, of Alahym and men. The sacrifices YAHUSHA spoke of? Mint and rue are garden herbs used for culinary and medicinal purposes. What is more important… Really?
Now… Please find for me where in the NT, YAHUSHA commanded anyone to build a temple (man made structure) for explicit purpose of worshiping him or his Father and our Father YAHUWAH in….
Interestingly enough, this board is in existence due to the fact that there are those that disagree with the house of prayers doctrine and that is ok, We in America have the right to believe in whatever we want to believe it. So just as it is my right to be a member and to believe, it's also your right to be whatever it is that you are and not believe.my job is not to try to convince you to agree with what I believe. Just as there are lies that is placed on this board, I would like some truth to be placed on this board as well.
Truth_2014

United States

#7203 Dec 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what the UHOP owns, when was the last time you saw a Financial report or a Bank account. You can only repeat what they tell you. And they only tell you what they want you to know. You would be very surprise to know just how many different names money belonging to the UHOP is really under. Once they clean out the Treasurer in your state, you have no clue where that Money is going. Not in your Counsel, not in your General Assembly has Finances ever been discuss.
The only thing I care about with the Money is Social Programs to help better the people. Create something other then Churches, and Apartment Buildings to give back to the communities they keep robbing.
Do you know where your money is going when you give in other denominations? In the HOP, we have buses, apartment buildings, mortgage free buildings, nursing homes, day cares, etc... I do know where my money is going. Its aomething called a WEEKLY REPORT that is read every week to see where our money goes. Did you know that? Probably not. Its ok though. I don't HATE anyone on this boars because the same Leaders you talk about teaches us to Love them that talk about you and to know the battle is not ours but the Lords. I respect your opinion and you habe a right to it. However, just like you pray that the HOP see the light, I'm praying that you see the HOP is right before time ends because the same judgment your trying save HOP members from, will be your fate, once you find that the HOP was and is Gods Word.
Gee-Tee

AOL

#7204 Dec 7, 2013
Truth_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, this board is in existence due to the fact that there are those that disagree with the house of prayers doctrine and that is ok, We in America have the right to believe in whatever we want to believe it. So just as it is my right to be a member and to believe, it's also your right to be whatever it is that you are and not believe.my job is not to try to convince you to agree with what I believe. Just as there are lies that is placed on this board, I would like some truth to be placed on this board as well.
You completely avoided this whole statement what a nice way to get some time to ask whoever is supplying you with your answers. Not surprise, most UHOP members can’t think fast when it comes to quoting the scriptures in the Bible. I know because I’ve been there.

You should continue to read this board because the spiritual food that is served will not be found on any menu at the UHOP. Pay attention to the teachings, you never know when you do come to your senses and leave that Bible-less Church, you’ll have some knowledge of the Bible. I wish this board was in existence when I first left. But you’re never too old to learn the true words of Gods. Thanks Hebrewsunite, always glad to read your teachings.
Gee-Tee

AOL

#7205 Dec 7, 2013
Truth_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know where your money is going when you give in other denominations? In the HOP, we have buses, apartment buildings, mortgage free buildings, nursing homes, day cares, etc... I do know where my money is going. Its aomething called a WEEKLY REPORT that is read every week to see where our money goes. Did you know that? Probably not. Its ok though. I don't HATE anyone on this boars because the same Leaders you talk about teaches us to Love them that talk about you and to know the battle is not ours but the Lords. I respect your opinion and you habe a right to it. However, just like you pray that the HOP see the light, I'm praying that you see the HOP is right before time ends because the same judgment your trying save HOP members from, will be your fate, once you find that the HOP was and is Gods Word.
The question should be what do you have? When do you all get tired of bragging about what some one else has? Everything you named still cost you to enjoy them. How much money does the UHOP pay their Bus Drivers or are they too working out their soul salvation to keep the UHOP Rich only.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7206 Dec 7, 2013
Truth_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you do like your sister did that stole the money, I must give her some credit at least she use some of that money to buy herself a house. Even though she my not get to enjoy it, but she did give herself something.

She’s the perfect example of how giving to a Man is not rewarding. It’s only what you do for Christ will last.
Crazy

Charlotte, NC

#7207 Dec 8, 2013
For the record the "WEEKLY REPORT" is the report of the local house account also the amount of tithes sent to Portal Dr on a weekly basis. Your members will never hear a weekly or any type of report from headquarters and if asked your head will get chewed off then you're marked like Hester Prynn in the Scarlett Letter. You may not like the words here but it's the truth and deep down you all know it.
Crazy

Charlotte, NC

#7208 Dec 8, 2013
So on the real you DONT know where your money is going excluding your weekly house offering which is nothing. The REAL money goes to DC. Your Gclass and tithes. It finances attorney fees, travel for DB and his entourage, homes, personal upkeep, IRS and much more.

On another note your DB knows he has no power which is why he is so mean. He figures if presents a tough and firm image people will he afraid to approach him with questions and situations he knows he can't handle. Just observe and study his actions.
Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7209 Dec 8, 2013
Truth_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
2014: We in America have the right to believe in whatever we want to believe it. So just as it is my right to be a member and to believe, it's also your right to be whatever it is that you are and not believe.

RESPONSE: That's what you should have said in the beginning of your post on this board. We already know that we have certain rights in America. THAT'S WHY WE'RE ON THIS BOARD!

2014: my job is not to try to convince you to agree with what I believe. Just as there are lies that is placed on this board, I would like some truth to be placed on this board as well.
RESPONSE: Here we go again. Another HOP mbr. resorting to calling names. Now we are "liars". You have no "job" here on this board. Your only "job" is to stop reading, and go back to continue believing what you ENJOY believing. We KNOW and have EXPERIENCED -- FIRST-HAND what we are talking about on this board. We are too intelligent to waste time writing LIES on this board. The Truth will make you "FREE". I guess, you don't want to be "FREE", like the rest of us.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7210 Dec 8, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not the bible say that we are SONS OF GOD through adoption? SO wouldn't that make us JEWS SPIRITUALLY?
Absolutely not! Why claim to be a Jew spiritually TRUTH_2014, when the Jews, still today, made the decision not to accept Gods most precious gift, Jesus....His son. If you believe in Jesus Christ....why claim to be Jews spiritually. Paul spoke of adopted sons as an opportunity to have a relationship with God so that means if you accept who He sent (Jesus), do as he ask...follow His principles, practice the "fruits" of His spirit...it is then that you can be an adopted child of God and a brother of Jesus. Jews does not accept the idea of Jesus....so do you consider yourself apart of their disbelief? Read Romans 5:1 and Romans 8:16..but when you read it...start a few verses back. Remember Jews (Israelites) may have been the chosen prior but when Jesus came...they took a turn on this. No, I am not a Jew spiritually because I disagree with their decision not to accept Jesus as the Messiah.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7211 Dec 8, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF THIS IS THE CASE, THAN NO OFFERING SHOULD EVER BE COLLECTED IN ANY CHURCH.
Thats a warp way to approach a conclusion based off these facts. What would probably help you is to look at Gods church headed by the cornerstone Jesus as a CONGREGATION and not a church. This may help people understand a few facts regarding Spirit and Truth and reasons why any CONGREGATION may collect any IMMEDIATE needed monies and not stored up money (God ask us not to). Matthew 6:19. Another example is found in Exodus 16. God cares less about money. Thats why its important fir congregations to collect what they need. Paul sent his representatives before him to make a collection for the poor at a Jerusalem church. He wanted the money to be ready by the time he arrived so that his time with the congregation can be focused on teaching only. This is all in the book of Romans. Romans 15:25-27 shows another nice illustration of immediate need collecting. The principle to follow is collect for an immediate need rather than storing for riches. We have to collect because we live in an evil world that requires it by charging monies for any goods...but wr must do it modestly to remain in compliance with Gods expectations of us which is to study and know Him.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7212 Dec 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you give a new meaning to understanding the Bible. This is what’s missing in the UHOP. They can quote a scripture, but their interpretations are one sided. They repeat something someone told them or something they heard. Never taking time with discussing the scriptures and understanding what they really mean. This is great
Exactly Gee-Tee...when we study and seek for the truth...we learn to reject thosr who teach but refuse to use the Bible as they explain. God will guide us through His word if only we do it for the sake of Him and the truth.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7213 Dec 8, 2013
Truth_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't HATE anyone on this boars because the same Leaders you talk about teaches us to Love them that talk about you and to know the battle is not ours but the Lords. I respect your opinion and you habe a right to it. However, just like you pray that the HOP see the light, I'm praying that you see the HOP is right before time ends because the same judgment your trying save HOP members from, will be your fate, once you find that the HOP was and is Gods Word.
That’s a lie, if the UHOP was teaching love you would not be casting aside your Ministers that disagree or your Members that speak up. Your Church throws Dedicate members to the curb. And the worst part, you never forgive them. Look how Puffy disrespected Madam McCollough because she spoke up.

I’ll say this again, Church should be the one place all your faults should never come into play. Church is supposed to help correct the error of our ways. Church is supposed to be there for people in need. Church is supposed to teach you Gods Law. And most of all Church is supposed to teach us how to live on earth then prepare us for Heaven.

In the UHOP you have maternal sisters and brother, aunts and uncle; parents and their children not speaking to each other. Not to mention the amount of members that shouts together but can’t stand each other. If you taught Love your members would not be so quick to take their sisters husband or their brother’s wives. I could go on and on about the Love/Hate that’s in the UHOP.

No one is teaching Love in the UHOP, they teach Money.

And don’t come back telling me what other Churches do, this is about the UOP. Everything I have said on this board is the truth, yet you view it as a lie. Where is the Love you speak about?
You better start praying for yourself, that you might see the errors of your ways. I’m following the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not Daddy.
TRUTH AND DARE

Brooklyn, NY

#7214 Dec 8, 2013
amen!
Heartbroken

Columbia, SC

#7215 Dec 8, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a warp way to approach a conclusion based off these facts. What would probably help you is to look at Gods church headed by the cornerstone Jesus as a CONGREGATION and not a church. This may help people understand a few facts regarding Spirit and Truth and reasons why any CONGREGATION may collect any IMMEDIATE needed monies and not stored up money (God ask us not to). Matthew 6:19. Another example is found in Exodus 16. God cares less about money. Thats why its important fir congregations to collect what they need. Paul sent his representatives before him to make a collection for the poor at a Jerusalem church. He wanted the money to be ready by the time he arrived so that his time with the congregation can be focused on teaching only. This is all in the book of Romans. Romans 15:25-27 shows another nice illustration of immediate need collecting. The principle to follow is collect for an immediate need rather than storing for riches. We have to collect because we live in an evil world that requires it by charging monies for any goods...but wr must do it modestly to remain in compliance with Gods expectations of us which is to study and know Him.
Eyes on Christ you are awesome. I'm headed now to read up on this. I grew up in a home that believed in charity. It feels so good to give to those in need rather than giving to those that don't need. How could anyone say they have the love of God in them when they watch their fellow brothers get put out of their homes, watch their vehicles get repossessed, watch their children walk around with holes in their shoes and with no food to eat! For the love of God why do people uphold others that clearly don't give a crap about you..and won't pray for you if you haven't given enough$$. Oh, and if your on drugs, don't expect a prayer either. Smh.

Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7216 Dec 8, 2013
Y'all are talking my language now. I'm all about giving back as well without looking for recognition. That's when you know it's sincere and from the heart. I just do it and forget about it. It don't work like that in the HOP. Take away the announcement weekend and all the fake gold and other gifts an see how many will be trying to be on too then.
Whatever happened to that Truth_2014 character? Another one bites the dust.

Oh well. Now let's watch some football

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Phooey 627,791
News God's calling: Newly ordained priests ready to ... (Jul '10) 14 hr FrFrancis 219
News Border visit will cap Pope Francis' trip to Mexico Feb 9 huey goins 17
News Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Prize thanks t... Feb 8 ownerd 2
News Pope to tour violent corners of Mexico Feb 8 Raydot 2
News Las Crucens prepare for Pope Francis Feb 5 huey goins 2
News Life-size pope cutout tours El Paso Feb 4 huey goins 3
More from around the web