United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10694 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7177 Dec 6, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you read with very little understanding of Gods words. God gave you and I a mind to think for ourselves with the guidance of the Bible. God wants us to Follow his laws, not the laws of a Man. God made those Men just like he made us. We should be able to Think for ourselves with the brain God gave each and every one of us. Get out of the Old Testament and read some of the New. It teaches you to worship Jesus, not Daddy. That’s why you all don’t know Jesus; you all are still stuck in the old.
Do you know Jesus? Have you seen him? How is it the the House of Prayer doesn't not believe in Jesus, when we are in his word?(St. Matthew 21:13, St. Luke 19:46, St. Mark 11:17)

If you go to ANY other place of worship in this world, Are you not following a MAN? You follow that Pastor of the congregation and you do what HE says according to HIS interpretation of GOD'S WORD. So what's the difference? Oh I know, you don't call him "Daddy"
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7178 Dec 6, 2013
I have one last question for this blog...People have posed questions to HOP members, I have one for the readers and responders of this blog...

In the New Testament, Jesus Disciples asked him a question: "When shall the end be?"

He stated to them, "When the Gospel has been preach throughout all the world"

How then shall the Gospel be spread and once it is spread, Those that believe the Gospel that is preached, where shall they assemble?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7179 Dec 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
@MSD...I love this... "Stop making a spectacle of yourselves people!" That's exactly what is happening in the churches/in people's vain worship.
Notice this, MSD, we watched members roll around on the floor in their clean suits and uniforms. For the record, let me not exclude myself because I did it too.(Past Tense) We watched the saliva run from their mouths and some of it landed in their hair. We saw members scream so loud as if Jason was on the attack. We see all this worthless worship being deceitfully referred to as God’s Holy Spirit which JESUS NEVER DISPLAYED IN THE BIBLE except when he expelled demons from demon possessed men. Matthew 8:28-34. But the members get all crazy “their” spirit, meanwhile the bishop (“the one with Christ Spirit”) who holds all “the most spirit” just sits there. How can he hold all that spirit in, if the members can’t hold the little they have before they “get caught up”? It just doesn’t make a bit of sense. Also, how can Lady Dee who is around “the man of God” with all that spirit, just sit there? Let me tell you, they are sitting watching the members make a complete “spectacle of themselves” laughing all the way to their new PO Box.
Explain 2nd Chapter of Acts of the Apostles Than? There were speaking in tongue and carrying on so it woke up the whole town...
heart broken

United States

#7180 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 1:40-44
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy40 A man with leprosy[a] came to him and begged him on his knees,“If you are willing, you can make me clean.”
41 Jesus was indignant.[b] He reached out his hand and touched the man.“I am willing,” he said.“Be clean!” 42 Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.
43 Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning:
44 “See that you don’t tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and OFFER THE SACRAFICES that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.”
----------
Deuteronomy 12:11-14
11 Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.
12 And there rejoice before the Lord your God—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites from your towns who have no allotment or inheritance of their own.
13 Be careful not to sacrifice your burnt offerings anywhere you please.
14 Offer them only at the place the Lord will choose in one of your tribes, and there observe everything I command you.
**As you can see, SACRFICES come by the orders of GOD through his prophets. WE DON'T GIVE MONEY IN THE HOUSE OF PRAYER, WE GIVE SACRAFICES IN THE FORM OF OUR BODIES AND MONEY. In the days of old, they gave Goats, Sheep, Silver, Gold, as means of EXCHANGE. Today our MEANS of exchange is GREEN PAPER. Now I read that the BISHOP has a LAVISH lifestyle, while poor folks starve, get evicted after getting on Daddy's Club, etc... LET ME GIVE YOU A UNDERSTAND, NONE OF THE 4 MEN THIS POST TALKS ABOUT HAS EVER TOLD MEMEBERS TO GIVE ALL THERE MONEY. IN FACT, THEY HAVE TAUGHT TO LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. We are talking about 4 DIFFERENT men here that once, becoming the BISHOP have INHERITED this living. Now, the BISHOP OF THE UNITED HOUSE OF PRAYER IS ALSO THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. Tell me a CEO of a company that rides in a Buick or Honda? CEO's REPRESENT the company they lead or manage. THEREFORE, these things they INHERIT as the BISHOP AND CEO because the REPRESENT the organization. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG, DRIVE HONDAS, TOYOTAS, ETC....AND YOUR CEO OF YOUR COMPANIES HAVE PLANES, BMW'S,ETC...AND IT'S COMING FROM YOUR HARD LABOR OF A 40 HOUR WEEK. THE BISHOP DOES NOT GET A SALARY OR ANYTHING FOR THE WORK HE DOES! DID YOU KNOW THAT?
You make a strong argument sir or maam but my issue is this. If the bishop of the uhop did not ask the members for $, why is the bishop putting so much pressure on all the pastors about $ aka gclass and in turn the pastor puts pressure on his members? You watch these men get up in front of everyone to see them get embarrased if they don't produce enough currency aka $.

It reminds me of when I worked in sales, your boss gives you a goal and you reach the goal...he then raises the bar. You then realize that regardless of how much you put into it, itll never be enough. Everytime you go to service, its never enough. NEVER ENOUGH. I thought Gods yoke is easy, and HIS burden is light?

I feel bad for any pastor in the uhop..they are nothing but slave drivers. MY GOD.
heart broken

United States

#7181 Dec 6, 2013
I have a question for the board. Why in world does the uhop have all these different offerings? I mean, how can you live within your means if you have all these different offerings? I used to have a list around somewhere, I believe its something like 15 maybe more.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7182 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>

the BISHOP OF THE UNITED HOUSE OF PRAYER IS ALSO THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. Tell me a CEO of a company that rides in a Buick or Honda? CEO's REPRESENT the company they lead or manage. THEREFORE, these things they INHERIT as the BISHOP AND CEO because the REPRESENT the organization. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG, DRIVE HONDAS, TOYOTAS, ETC....AND YOUR CEO OF YOUR COMPANIES HAVE PLANES, BMW'S,ETC...AND IT'S COMING FROM YOUR HARD LABOR OF A 40 HOUR WEEK. THE BISHOP DOES NOT GET A SALARY OR ANYTHING FOR THE WORK HE DOES! DID YOU KNOW THAT?
The problem I have with you comparing a CEO of a Company and a Bishop of a Church is that the Bishop Claims God sent him. If he wanted to have all these Luxuries that are afforded by these companies then he should go there. But too continue to claim you are working for God watching people go homeless and hungry while you live like a King should never be.

Because you are a Church Bishop, your standards should be higher then that of the CEO who never took God into the equation of his success out side in the world.

Do you really think the Bishops who claims to be a God fairing man should be doing the same things CEO does. Most CEO have expense account which allots them the pleasures of having a Mistress.

You think because you run an organization you should live higher then the people. I never like the fact that the pay scale between the workers and the Top was so unevenly distributed. I expect better behavior from the people that run my Church.

The problem is not with the CEO. One thing for sure the CEO has a Board that’s equally paid on the same level. Some of your Ministers still don’t receive a decent amount in their Pastors Offering.

Should the Pastor of a Mission be sleeping on a cot in his office in these big beautiful Church Building that have no where they can take a shower because they can’t afford housing?

Keep coming at me. I have an answer for everything you try to make seem right about the false teaching in the UHOP. Puffy lived from day to day when he was a Pastor, became Bishop and did not make any changes for the better. He made sure his Mother had a house but don’t see the need for you to have one. Why didn’t he put his Mother in an apartment?

By the way I drive a Jag that’s paid for in full. I worked a job and stop giving these Bishops my money to afford my high rate of living. What kind of car do you own? Don’t underestimate the people that left the UHOP. The proof we know God is because we are still here.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

#7183 Dec 6, 2013
The problem I have with you comparing a CEO of a Company and a Bishop of a Church is that the Bishop Claims God sent him. If he wanted to have all these Luxuries that are afforded by these companies then he should go there. But too continue to claim you are working for God watching people go homeless and hungry while you live like a King should never be.
Because you are a Church Bishop, your standards should be higher then that of the CEO who never took God into the equation of his success out side in the world.
Do you really think the Bishops who claims to be a God fairing man should be doing the same things CEO does. Most CEO have expense account which allots them the pleasures of having a Mistress.
You think because you run an organization you should live higher then the people. I never like the fact that the pay scale between the workers and the Top was so unevenly distributed. I expect better behavior from the people that run my Church.
My goodness! I was in the.middle of typing the same thing about the comparison of a church and a business! Not a good comparison at all! MYGOD you took the words out of my mouth.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#7184 Dec 6, 2013
For the record, there is no scripture in the NT where YAHUWHA, YAHUSHA or any of the disciples or apostles were commanded to go out and build edifices for the worship of the Father or the Son, you see nowhere in the NT where tithes are collected by anyone other than Levites.

Hos. 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Alahym, I will also forget thy children.

Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget MY NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.=(LORD)See Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the Baal=LORD<YAHUWAH, that thou shalt call me Ishi;=(man)[YAHUSHA]and shalt call me no more Baali.=[My LORD]

See Acts 4:12-Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

These are the last days the UHOP and the so called "Christian Church"(Circe)are in a daze peering through darkness w/blinders on, & listening to the enemy and calling him savior. While Alahym is having mercy, PLEASE, learn his NAME and his sons NAME if you are interested. Don't fulfill the prophecy of King Solomon in Prvbs. 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? WHAT IS HIS NAME AND WHAT IS HIS SONS NAME IF THOU CANST TELL?

See if your bishops can save you, or your pastors or your UHOPFAP? Not... Get it right Yahudim get it right quick there's a storm coming...
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7185 Dec 6, 2013
Another thing I want you to clarify, what work is Puffy doing. He can’t even Preach you a sermon. As soon as he gets his money he leaves. He doesn’t even feel you are worthy enough to stay in Church to see the New Year come in.

How many nights do you go to Church a week? Now tell me how many nights does Puffy go. There should not be a night that the Bishop of a Church should miss Church.

Remember he said God sent him; then he should act like it. Teach the people and stop robbing them. Is the UHOP reaching out to the world, how, when and where? How come you only have Black people in your Church? Who’s saving the other people in the world?
Gee-Tee

AOL

#7186 Dec 7, 2013
heart broken wrote:
My goodness! I was in the.middle of typing the same thing about the comparison of a church and a business! Not a good comparison at all! MYGOD you took the words out of my mouth.
If you notice everyone of these die hard UHOP members like to compare the UHOP with other things going on in the world. They claim they are not of the world, yet they know everything wrong in the world to make them look good. This board is about the UHOP Practices that have never change. They say these Bishops don’t ask for money, well McCollough ask for 500 for G-Class and Puffy ask for 2,000 for his club. Watch Puffy expression when he reads the reports, and he has no problem telling them they can do better. That’s asking. They said the Bishops don’t get paid, well what is this money being use for.
Did they build a school we don’t know about?

If they paid more attention on how the world is progressing and how they are still stuck in the mud; If they paid more attention to what we are saying, instead of trying to discredit us; if they read the Bible they would know God would not send a Man to take away the one thing that makes us different is our ability to think and question for ourselves. And most of all we don’t need Leaders to interpret Gods words, we need leaders that share Gods words where we all come away with the same understanding. If your leader is interpreting his meaning only it’s not a Church, it’s a Cult. Anytime you can’t question things you know are wrong, its time to get out.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7187 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain 2nd Chapter of Acts of the Apostles Than? There were speaking in tongue and carrying on so it woke up the whole town...
Absolutey! As this misunderstood event has made a mockey of many charisatic church people and kept them from worshiping our reasonable Lord correctly and respectfully. Acts2 provided for a miracle Act by God. This miracle fullfilled a purpose. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of the desciples that were at a central location. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit (a miracle of an ability by God) and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.”  The WORD tongues has a LITERAL translation in the Greek “languages” which means that the tongues that were spoken were those of an actual known language by others who were actively listening for understanding.  The tongues were words with specific meaning and not just babbling.  This is so clear cut in ACTS 7:4-11....“Utterly amazed, they asked:“Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome,(both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” Of course they got excited! This was a miracle! It wasnt a falling on the floor with eyes rolled in the back of their heads with purged saliva....it was a mere shocking experience to witness desciples of Jesus (the man they heard about) talking about Jesus in their own language. NOW everybody was glad they can get the same good news in their own language. The "gift of the tongue" is the ability to speak another language. This was Gods way of allowing Jesus teaching to be spreaded across the earth. God is a reasonable miracle worker. Everything He does makes so much sense everytime!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7188 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 1:40-44
Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy40 A man with leprosy[a] came to him and begged him on his knees,“If you are willing, you can make me clean.”
41 Jesus was indignant.[b] He reached out his hand and touched the man.“I am willing,” he said.“Be clean!” 42 Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.
43 Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning:
44 “See that you don’t tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and OFFER THE SACRAFICES that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.”
----------
Thank you, TRUTH_2014....but these scriptures needs to be examined more closely so to not be taken out of context to support an unneccessary and unapproved act of so-called manmade sacrifice. First we need to take heed to the author Mark and what his writings were about. Mark writings were for the non Jews specifically addressing what Jesus DID instead of what Jesus TAUGHT. Mark helps us to understand that Jesus was not only a teacher of the gospel and a miracle worker but he was also obedient to laws and advised the followers the same. verse 41.. was about a specific man who was was filled with a disease called leprosy in which he came from a community that had stringent laws on how leprosy was to be dealt with. See Leviticus 13:45-46. In order for the leprosy to be considered LEGALLY cleansed for this particular man...he would have needed to be announced clean by the high priest by certification. Jesus simply told this man to follow the law from whence he come from as the necessary order to receive approval to walk amongst the normal people and no longer be ostracized from human contact. Thats why you see that info stated in verse 44. See ppl of leprosy were exiled and could not be around normal nondisease ppl. Jesus knew this man would receive clearance had he went to the priest because Jesus healed him already. This was an ACT OF MERCY. Verse 44 was not a new teachings...it was a mere order to follow the law of that time from where he was a resident of to recv legal approval to be among normal ppl. That instruction WAS NOT for you! lUltimately, Jesus does not affirm the sacrificial system of the Jews. It is only more evidence of his emphasis on mercy and knowing the priest would see it that way. Both the healing and the instruction to offer the sacrifice was about mercy because Leprosy could NOT be cured by humans. There was no cure. Jesus knew this. This was about proving mercy and not about sacrifice. When we study, we can see why Jesus did things the way he did....this was all to fullfill a point of a change from a sacrificial system to a system of mercy. God is merciful and gentle. He shows it by these scripture accounts. Some of us cant grab ahold of how merciful He is so instead we continue to burden ourselves.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7189 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 12:11-14
11 Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.
12 And there rejoice before the Lord your God—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites from your towns who have no allotment or inheritance of their own.
13 Be careful not to sacrifice your burnt offerings anywhere you please.
14 Offer them only at the place the Lord will choose in one of your tribes, and there observe everything I command you.
TRUTH_2014.....to understand Deuteronomy 11. Its best to advise your audience to go back to Deuteronomy 1...the first chapter provides for an introduction. It is very clear that the author Moses was speaking to the Israelites (Jews) ONLY. Me amongst millions of others were not born of this people. Moses led a specific ppl for a specific reason by the specific orders of God. A bloodline of ppl who were to be pure and nothing would tamper it as God has made clear through the years working with these ppl. The instructions given to them were laws for them by God. He was making a fair path for the coming of Jesus. No other nation had the right to serve God because God never revealed himself to them....they only knew of Him. Theres a difference.(insert smile) To make a long history story brief....God works with pure nations. In this case...He molded a ppl (Israelites) to bring in his son into a pure line. He would not have it any other way. When his son came...he (Jesus) became the one and only LAMB OF SACRIFICE that superceded any sacrifice that anyone of those Israelites ever made. But Jesus journey gave all of us (non Israelites/Gentiles) the same opportunity to have what the Israeites had...which was a relationship with God....access to God. This was something ppl outside of the Israelites never had before. My question would be...Ive heard the UHOP consider themselves as the Gentiles. In that case why would you subject yourself to laws made for another nation? It doesnt make sense....your chasing down the non existent burdens for no reason.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7190 Dec 7, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted >
**As you can see, SACRFICES come by the orders of GOD through his prophets. WE DON'T GIVE MONEY IN THE HOUSE OF PRAYER, WE GIVE SACRAFICES IN THE FORM OF OUR BODIES AND MONEY. In the days of old, they gave Goats, Sheep, Silver, Gold, as means of EXCHANGE. Today our MEANS of exchange is GREEN PAPER.
TRUTH_2014....Lets just say that the sacrificial system of the Mosaic law was still an order by God for the people. When did it change from animals, fruits, grains, and vegetables to "GREEN PAPER" per the scriptures? Also, you stated "in the day of the old" they gave Gold and Silver. Can you, also, please point this out in the scriptures?
Yes, gold and silver is money but when did God ORDER gold/silver/green money as a sacrifice to him in exchange for sins? Also,speaking of sacrifice for sins which was the purpose of sacrifice....correct? Are the UHOP ppl so sinful that they continue "sacrificing" regularly and in groups? Their main existence is G-class (sacrifice is what they call it). What purpose does it serve to constantly sacrifice if the scriptures point out sacrifice as an exchange for sin?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7191 Dec 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice everyone of these die hard UHOP members like to compare the UHOP with other things going on in the world. They claim they are not of the world, yet they know everything wrong in the world to make them look good. This board is about the UHOP Practices that have never change. They say these Bishops don’t ask for money, well McCollough ask for 500 for G-Class and Puffy ask for 2,000 for his club. Watch Puffy expression when he reads the reports, and he has no problem telling them they can do better. That’s asking. They said the Bishops don’t get paid, well what is this money being use for.
If they paid more attention on how the world is progressing and how they are still stuck in the mud; If they paid more attention to what we are saying, instead of trying to discredit us; if they read the Bible they would know God would not send a Man to take away the one thing that makes us different is our ability to think and question for ourselves. And most of all we don’t need Leaders to interpret Gods words, we need leaders that share Gods words where we all come away with the same understanding. If your leader is interpreting his meaning only it’s not a Church, it’s a Cult. Anytime you can’t question things you know are wrong, its time to get out.
If the Bishop owns everything and takes all the money, than please enlighten me as to why when each one of them passed, the cars, homes, etc....went to the next man and not the FAMILY of the deceased leader?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7192 Dec 7, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH_2014....Lets just say that the sacrificial system of the Mosaic law was still an order by God for the people. When did it change from animals, fruits, grains, and vegetables to "GREEN PAPER" per the scriptures? Also, you stated "in the day of the old" they gave Gold and Silver. Can you, also, please point this out in the scriptures?
Yes, gold and silver is money but when did God ORDER gold/silver/green money as a sacrifice to him in exchange for sins? Also,speaking of sacrifice for sins which was the purpose of sacrifice....correct? Are the UHOP ppl so sinful that they continue "sacrificing" regularly and in groups? Their main existence is G-class (sacrifice is what they call it). What purpose does it serve to constantly sacrifice if the scriptures point out sacrifice as an exchange for sin?
Does not the bible say that we are SONS OF GOD through adoption? SO wouldn't that make us JEWS SPIRITUALLY?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7193 Dec 7, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, TRUTH_2014....but these scriptures needs to be examined more closely so to not be taken out of context to support an unneccessary and unapproved act of so-called manmade sacrifice. First we need to take heed to the author Mark and what his writings were about. Mark writings were for the non Jews specifically addressing what Jesus DID instead of what Jesus TAUGHT. Mark helps us to understand that Jesus was not only a teacher of the gospel and a miracle worker but he was also obedient to laws and advised the followers the same. verse 41.. was about a specific man who was was filled with a disease called leprosy in which he came from a community that had stringent laws on how leprosy was to be dealt with. See Leviticus 13:45-46. In order for the leprosy to be considered LEGALLY cleansed for this particular man...he would have needed to be announced clean by the high priest by certification. Jesus simply told this man to follow the law from whence he come from as the necessary order to receive approval to walk amongst the normal people and no longer be ostracized from human contact. Thats why you see that info stated in verse 44. See ppl of leprosy were exiled and could not be around normal nondisease ppl. Jesus knew this man would receive clearance had he went to the priest because Jesus healed him already. This was an ACT OF MERCY. Verse 44 was not a new teachings...it was a mere order to follow the law of that time from where he was a resident of to recv legal approval to be among normal ppl. That instruction WAS NOT for you! lUltimately, Jesus does not affirm the sacrificial system of the Jews. It is only more evidence of his emphasis on mercy and knowing the priest would see it that way. Both the healing and the instruction to offer the sacrifice was about mercy because Leprosy could NOT be cured by humans. There was no cure. Jesus knew this. This was about proving mercy and not about sacrifice. When we study, we can see why Jesus did things the way he did....this was all to fullfill a point of a change from a sacrificial system to a system of mercy. God is merciful and gentle. He shows it by these scripture accounts. Some of us cant grab ahold of how merciful He is so instead we continue to burden ourselves.
IF THIS IS THE CASE, THAN NO OFFERING SHOULD EVER BE COLLECTED IN ANY CHURCH.
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7194 Dec 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer something for me, THE ORGANIZATION owns EVERYTHING that these men have. Cars, Homes, etc... So than, How are they stealing money?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7195 Dec 7, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
For the record, there is no scripture in the NT where YAHUWHA, YAHUSHA or any of the disciples or apostles were commanded to go out and build edifices for the worship of the Father or the Son, you see nowhere in the NT where tithes are collected by anyone other than Levites.
Hos. 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Alahym, I will also forget thy children.
Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget MY NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.=(LORD)See Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the Baal=LORD<YAHUWAH, that thou shalt call me Ishi;=(man)[YAHUSHA]and shalt call me no more Baali.=[My LORD]
See Acts 4:12-Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
These are the last days the UHOP and the so called "Christian Church"(Circe)are in a daze peering through darkness w/blinders on, & listening to the enemy and calling him savior. While Alahym is having mercy, PLEASE, learn his NAME and his sons NAME if you are interested. Don't fulfill the prophecy of King Solomon in Prvbs. 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? WHAT IS HIS NAME AND WHAT IS HIS SONS NAME IF THOU CANST TELL?
See if your bishops can save you, or your pastors or your UHOPFAP? Not... Get it right Yahudim get it right quick there's a storm coming...
EXPLAIN THIS SCRIPTURE THAN:

Luke 11:42 (NIV)
42 “Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7196 Dec 7, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a random rant this morning. There is a very direct reason in the UHOP most married couples don't sit together. Now you have to be very observant to see the subtle nuances. Bishop and his top spiritual mobsters sit facing the audience which mainly consists of women. Then on the second level you have the bulk of the men in the service which are the band boys who are facing each other (in other words not looking at the women). Then most of the other men that are in the audience are typically in the back standing or off to the side. Now you may have a few exceptions but this is typically the lay of the land in the UHOP.
These women are sitting constantly being bombarded with images of this man. You're looking at him for several hours straight. It may seem a little far fetched as a theory but it becomes all eyes on me. The subliminal visual stimuli has an affect on the brain. Any GOD fearing player, I mean preacher knows that once you capture a woman's attention and her heart she'll stick with you know matter what. It's simple, play on the woman's emotions and she'll follow even when she knows your dead wrong. Even the toughest of men in the UHOP have been emasculated by Bishop's religious scripture twisting. The men (and I use that term loosely) who know the Bishop is out of line don't have the testicular fortitude in GOD of course to stand up and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."
Nobody really pays attention to the fact that the husbands and the wives have two different worship experiences in the same exact service. Separation of families will always work to the Bishop's advantage. For example: Brother so and so may have left but his wife and children still belong to me. Therefore, I'm still getting his money. Typically the remaining family will become even more dedicated to Brother Bishop's agenda.
Married Couples didn't sit together in the bible either. As a matter of fact, Women werent even allowed in the Temple..so how does this coincide with what's going on in the HOP?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min kent 692,071
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 12 Frindly 4
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web