United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10582 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Crazy

Chicago, IL

#7157 Dec 5, 2013
Ah hell nah!
Rumors

Charlotte, NC

#7158 Dec 5, 2013
Rumor control has it that Belton was on the Steve Harvey show today. Anybody hear that?
Rumors

Charlotte, NC

#7159 Dec 5, 2013
Need Prayer wrote:
The case was said to be thrown out of court today
When you say "said to be thrown out.....", does that mean it was thrown out for sure?
heart broken

United States

#7160 Dec 5, 2013
According to the article, everything was thrown out except for alienation of affections.
daddy MADISON

Newark, NJ

#7161 Dec 5, 2013
I don't care to much for
Belton he just upset he not were he wanted to be in the big money picture he dont really care about the Souls of the people he help brainwash for daddy when i was there he ran the revivals that helped brainwash us he was in on it too!!! I remember ol "he coma ni daddy" kicking his leg up and all that
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7162 Dec 5, 2013
What ever happens to these UHOP Ministers that knew the wrong theses Bishops were committing is well deserved. They upheld these false practices of the UHOP and kept the people in darkness. They are as much the blame for the UHOP remaining the same. They only buck these Bishops when they fall out of grace with them. Now they want too tell all.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members can finally get out from under this bondage that has kept them from progressing.

Tell it, so that the UHOP member can see they have been following a bunch of liars and thieves.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members will stop worshiping a Man and put their trust in the Lord.

Tell it, so that this UHOP Cult can be exposed for what it really is.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members can now start to live the life God intended for them to have.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members can see these Bishops have no Heaven to put them in.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members will know this Money thing is Mans plan, not God.

Tell it, so that the UHOP members start living a life not filled with sin.

Tell it, so that the UHOP will carry Bibles to church instead of checkbooks.

Tell it all………..

What’s so said is this Pastor would not be telling anything if he was still in the lime light.
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#7163 Dec 6, 2013
Rumors wrote:
Rumor control has it that Belton was on the Steve Harvey show today. Anybody hear that?
Radio or TV? I didn't watch or listen to either yesterday.
Rumors

Charlotte, NC

#7164 Dec 6, 2013
I believe radio.
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7165 Dec 6, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
We have been talking about this obsessive giving of money in the UHOP for awhile now. And they still don’t get it. The reason they continue to rob Peter to pay Paul is because of their lack of spiritual food. No one is following the words of the Bible. Their whole services are geared on collecting money. They will never change until they bring the Bible into their services.
In this day and time a Man can still control the minds of so many. The UHOP members have never met God. God will not put all these burdens on you. For UHOP members to continue to believe that Money will get them into Heaven is beyond me. The greed of their Leaders should be an eye opener; however it will never be seen until these UHOP members start reading the Bible daily. We can talk too them until we turn blue, it will not help. They have to read the Bible.
For every member that sees the falseness of the UHOP teaching, they have so many that don’t see. This hold these Leaders have over their members is unbelievable. When will these UHOP members wake up? How can you truly believe God, who had nothing to do with the making of Money would want you too continue to live from day to day, while you’re Leaders live like Kings.
Why wouldn’t the UHOP members want to be recognized by God himself? Do they really need someone else to speak for them? Since this is the fourth Bishop it should tell them they live and die just like everyone else. Why should these Men have so much and you have so little.
If you think by robbing and stealing to please a Man will make God happy you really need to rethink the religion you are in. Nowhere in the Bible, has God asked for Money.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE THINK ABOUT THAT LAST COMMENT, AS IN THE BIBLE GOD HAS ALWAYS REQUIRED SACRAFICES OF HIS PEOPLE. RE-READ THE OLD TESTAMENT. BASED ON THAT COMMENT, I CAN TELL YOUR NOT A READER OF GOD'S WORD.
daddy MADISON

Newark, NJ

#7166 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE THINK ABOUT THAT LAST COMMENT, AS IN THE BIBLE GOD HAS ALWAYS REQUIRED SACRAFICES OF HIS PEOPLE. RE-READ THE OLD TESTAMENT. BASED ON THAT COMMENT, I CAN TELL YOUR NOT A READER OF GOD'S WORD.
The old testiment also says we should kill gay men go figure
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7167 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting, TRUTH_2014. Also, I like your handle; one that exhibits the possibility of some core Bible truth. Love it! Can you please provide the sacrifice scriptures in the Old Testament that support the constant fundraising in the UHOP? Who was His people? And how does it correspond with the New Testament regarding the teachings and purpose of Jesus existence(journey on earth)? Can you please share?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7168 Dec 6, 2013
daddy MADISON wrote:
<quoted text> The old testiment also says we should kill gay men go figure
That's not a true comment. Please show me where it says that?

Book, Chapter, Verse Please
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7169 Dec 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting, TRUTH_2014. Also, I like your handle; one that exhibits the possibility of some core Bible truth. Love it! Can you please provide the sacrifice scriptures in the Old Testament that support the constant fundraising in the UHOP? Who was His people? And how does it correspond with the New Testament regarding the teachings and purpose of Jesus existence(journey on earth)? Can you please share?
Sure...give me a few minutes to gather them.
daddy MADISON

Newark, NJ

#7170 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a true comment. Please show me where it says that?
Book, Chapter, Verse Please
Leviticus 20:13
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7171 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, God did require S-a-c-r-i-f-i-c-e-s, and they gave of themselves. He did not say rob the poor so that the rich can live well. The Sacrifices that were made, was to help each other. Name one thing the UHOP give back to the people that have been Sacrificing all their live.

I’m not saying every time you give you should get something in return. I’m saying no MAN WHO CLAIMS GOD SENT HIM to lead the people should live above the people he is leading.

Your Bishop should not be riding in a Million Dollar car and his members are walking. These members sacrifices are for these Bishop good ways of living. Yet some of them don’t even have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

You have members that have sacrifice to give in Daddies Club and are getting evicted the next month. You have senior members on walkers and cane working for free at these Stadiums in order to get credit for Puffies Club. This is a form of Slavery. When that person thought it was OK to put their pet on the floor, you leader was suppose to stop them. Your Leaders don’t care how the Money that is given is obtained as long as he gets it.

He is supposed to lead you, why is he leading you down the path of destruction. You do everything “Daddy” says and he knows it. He’s exploiting the people too benefit himself. If he meant you any good he would want his members to have the same things he has.

The UHOP have robbed the Black Communities for over 90 years and there are no Social programs to help anyone. They won’t even take the time to teach the people how to live here on earth.

Instead of building Apartment Buildings for the Members, why not build Homes. Puffy lives in a Home. Give them something to work for of their own. Why continue to keep them thinking small.
Crazy

Richmond, VA

#7172 Dec 6, 2013
SANGIN We're waiting waiting waiting waiting- we!re waiting waiting at the dooooooooor . SOrry I had a flashback from McCullough day. Proceed
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7173 Dec 6, 2013
daddy MADISON wrote:
<quoted text>Leviticus 20:13
I just want to help out with this one: Moses was the author of Leviticus. At this time, he was providing laws/instructions (by the influence of God) for a specific people called the Israelites during their 400 years captivity. During their captivity, many of them learned new behaviors created by pagans that included some inhuman activities such as sleeping with animals and men having sex with men. This behavior was being spread throughout the people but it ended up spreading to the Israelites (God's people) who was a nation that was required by the Creator to keep His people pure as He fullfilled a pure bloodline that will lead all the way to bringing Jesus into it. Once Jesus approached the scene, the laws for the Israelites and others (for that matter) became a principle...meaning the act is wrong but killing them was no longer a law for these Israelites. Laws vs. principle is a matter that continues to distract church people from understanding the real freedom of choice that God has allowed through His son, Jesus.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7174 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH_2014 wrote:
<quoted text> I CAN TELL YOUR NOT A READER OF GOD'S WORD.
I can tell you read with very little understanding of Gods words. God gave you and I a mind to think for ourselves with the guidance of the Bible. God wants us to Follow his laws, not the laws of a Man. God made those Men just like he made us. We should be able to Think for ourselves with the brain God gave each and every one of us. Get out of the Old Testament and read some of the New. It teaches you to worship Jesus, not Daddy. That’s why you all don’t know Jesus; you all are still stuck in the old.
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7175 Dec 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 1:40-44
New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy40 A man with leprosy[a] came to him and begged him on his knees,“If you are willing, you can make me clean.”

41 Jesus was indignant.[b] He reached out his hand and touched the man.“I am willing,” he said.“Be clean!” 42 Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.

43 Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning:

44 “See that you don’t tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and OFFER THE SACRAFICES that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.”

----------

Deuteronomy 12:11-14
New International Version (NIV)

11 Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.

12 And there rejoice before the Lord your God—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites from your towns who have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

13 Be careful not to sacrifice your burnt offerings anywhere you please.

14 Offer them only at the place the Lord will choose in one of your tribes, and there observe everything I command you.

**As you can see, SACRFICES come by the orders of GOD through his prophets. WE DON'T GIVE MONEY IN THE HOUSE OF PRAYER, WE GIVE SACRAFICES IN THE FORM OF OUR BODIES AND MONEY. In the days of old, they gave Goats, Sheep, Silver, Gold, as means of EXCHANGE. Today our MEANS of exchange is GREEN PAPER. Now I read that the BISHOP has a LAVISH lifestyle, while poor folks starve, get evicted after getting on Daddy's Club, etc... LET ME GIVE YOU A UNDERSTAND, NONE OF THE 4 MEN THIS POST TALKS ABOUT HAS EVER TOLD MEMEBERS TO GIVE ALL THERE MONEY. IN FACT, THEY HAVE TAUGHT TO LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. We are talking about 4 DIFFERENT men here that once, becoming the BISHOP have INHERITED this living. Now, the BISHOP OF THE UNITED HOUSE OF PRAYER IS ALSO THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. Tell me a CEO of a company that rides in a Buick or Honda? CEO's REPRESENT the company they lead or manage. THEREFORE, these things they INHERIT as the BISHOP AND CEO because the REPRESENT the organization. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG, DRIVE HONDAS, TOYOTAS, ETC....AND YOUR CEO OF YOUR COMPANIES HAVE PLANES, BMW'S,ETC...AND IT'S COMING FROM YOUR HARD LABOR OF A 40 HOUR WEEK. THE BISHOP DOES NOT GET A SALARY OR ANYTHING FOR THE WORK HE DOES! DID YOU KNOW THAT?
TRUTH_2014

Newark, DE

#7176 Dec 6, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, God did require S-a-c-r-i-f-i-c-e-s, and they gave of themselves. He did not say rob the poor so that the rich can live well. The Sacrifices that were made, was to help each other. Name one thing the UHOP give back to the people that have been Sacrificing all their live.
I’m not saying every time you give you should get something in return. I’m saying no MAN WHO CLAIMS GOD SENT HIM to lead the people should live above the people he is leading.
Your Bishop should not be riding in a Million Dollar car and his members are walking. These members sacrifices are for these Bishop good ways of living. Yet some of them don’t even have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.
You have members that have sacrifice to give in Daddies Club and are getting evicted the next month. You have senior members on walkers and cane working for free at these Stadiums in order to get credit for Puffies Club. This is a form of Slavery. When that person thought it was OK to put their pet on the floor, you leader was suppose to stop them. Your Leaders don’t care how the Money that is given is obtained as long as he gets it.
He is supposed to lead you, why is he leading you down the path of destruction. You do everything “Daddy” says and he knows it. He’s exploiting the people too benefit himself. If he meant you any good he would want his members to have the same things he has.
The UHOP have robbed the Black Communities for over 90 years and there are no Social programs to help anyone. They won’t even take the time to teach the people how to live here on earth.
Instead of building Apartment Buildings for the Members, why not build Homes. Puffy lives in a Home. Give them something to work for of their own. Why continue to keep them thinking small.
What Religious Organizaion on this Planet is building homes for their members????? Go ahead, I'll wait.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 685,422
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web