United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10173 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Lova

Chicago, IL

#7136 Nov 30, 2013
abc wrote:
wow is she related to st.Daine foster which is also a green.
You HOp members ought to be ashame of yourself downgrading the House of Prayer after all our ancestor's went thru to get us where we are today. We strongly believe on Jesus Christ and you know this. The world is ignorant to what we stand for and they believe we downgrade Jesus which is not true. You all gonna pay for being on these sights talking about the House of Prayer.
daddy MADISON

Philadelphia, PA

#7137 Nov 30, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
You HOp members ought to be ashame of yourself downgrading the House of Prayer after all our ancestor's went thru to get us where we are today. We strongly believe on Jesus Christ and you know this. The world is ignorant to what we stand for and they believe we downgrade Jesus which is not true. You all gonna pay for being on these sights talking about the House of Prayer.
You should be ashamed for being apart of it..and nothing but good things gonna happen to us for exposing the truth
Helped by this Column

Mantua, OH

#7138 Nov 30, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your excuse for being here? If you don't want to learn and be exposed to the truth about your precious UHOP, you better get out of here now! There is a lot of truth, I mean real honest truth in here. I'm just saying.
heart broken

Lexington, SC

#7139 Nov 30, 2013
The truth shall set you free. Knowing the truth will give you the opportunity to serve our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ in spirit and most importantly..in truth.

Also happy holidays to everyone!
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#7140 Nov 30, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you diehard members are downgrading the uhop all by yourselves. The bishop must be so proud of St. Green.
Crazy

Chicago, IL

#7141 Dec 1, 2013
Ok help me understand something please. Lady embezzled and admitted to it,$5.1 million, reported the majority to the church causing a mission and a few of its clubs to be among the top ten repeatedly, purchased a million dollar home on a $56k salary, husband is the assistant pastor and still had the balls to sit in their top ten seats during Thanksgiving day service? Drug dealing, bank robbing embezzlers all in the name of sacrifice for bragging rights only to be badgered and hounded to do it again the next year. ONLY IN THE HOP. WHERE IN HELL DOES IT END? Nevermind I just answered my question. IN HELL
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7142 Dec 2, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
All in Peace Lova...but OUR ANCESTORS were bamboozled! THEY were used for their time and money to build a money hungry human-made empire for one man who continues to grow rich on the backs of the poor and use buildings and busses as a smokescreen. THEY THEY DIED. The saddest of it all, is that during OUR ANCESTORS last days of old age, they were left alone to die as though they never made a difference in the first place. Both my great-grandparents, grandparents, and other precious senior citizens went through it. Do you actually believe that we are sharing this information because we are trying to be mean? Take a moment and think about it. Step aside and look into it; YOU ARE NOT blogging with a bunch of trouble-makers here. The concerns are genuine and the findings are undisputable facts. Start from the Bible and work your way down to the news articles and pictures. I guarantee you would appreciate this blog a little more, and then change your mind about your choice of words about this new thinking generation.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7143 Dec 2, 2013
I Meant...THEN THEY DIED.
Im free

Philadelphia, PA

#7144 Dec 2, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
You HOp members ought to be ashame of yourself downgrading the House of Prayer after all our ancestor's went thru to get us where we are today. We strongly believe on Jesus Christ and you know this. The world is ignorant to what we stand for and they believe we downgrade Jesus which is not true. You all gornna pay for being on these sights talking about the House of Prayer.
You should be ashame to be a member of a church that would encourage members to steal To get on thé floor without any outreach programs to help people but just to grease the pockets of thé bisbops and préachers.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7145 Dec 2, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
"You HOp members" <<< Dear sister/brother @Lova would you please explain why you referred to people as "HOp" members? I'm curious as to if that was a typo or a hidden message. Please expound if you are so inclined to do so.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7146 Dec 3, 2013
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, another die hard UHOP member defending something wrong. What else can we expect, evil follows evil. If you were taught to follow God words and not the words of these false prophets you would know, not to steal, that’s one of Gods Commandments that is taught in the Bible.

Where are you today, what have you achieved in life other then a number that means nothing to your Ancestors who has never reap any rewards of their Labor and Dedication to these Bishops? If you believed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you would not be praising a Man. You would be giving all the Honor and Glory to God.

You have senior members that have worked in the UHOP all their lives. Now old, tired and worn out and can’t get to the UHOP because of Transportation, yet your Bishop rides in Luxury.

This is nothing new, if you check the back grounds on a lot of these Top payers, the money they give is not achieve honestly. The things some of these UHOP members will do in the name of “Daddy” is unbelievable. They need to stop this Daddies Club, talking about busting Hell wide open. But then again remember I told you they have a “UHOP Only Heaven”, you can do anything to get in there.

The sad part is the lives that are destroyed behind this nonsense. Black people should know they check behind us first. You need to re-think whose paying for what. It seems like UHOP members are the ones paying for their sins.

Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7147 Dec 3, 2013
We are protected when we know that CHRIST Is the Answer -- We are protected when we accept CHRIST as our personal Savior -- We are protected when we stay Prayed-Up.

If we are NOT protected by CHRIST, any one of us, at any given time, can fall into the devil's trap.

That sister was NOT protected by CHRIST. She only knows "Daddy". And there is NO protection in "Daddy". Remember: CHRIST Is The Answer!

Since: Nov 12

Columbia, SC

#7148 Dec 4, 2013
There seems to be a pattern that members choose to ignore. Even the innocent who claim that the stealing is wrong, still...they won't look into. Posting #5558 dated July 15, 2013 created by "Help".

"For the love of God I can't see why some can't see through this $2k crap. Many are living paycheck to paycheck. Sooooo if you dint have that amount in the bank why would u pay it and furthermore where did it come from?
The Gclass is a huge distraction from the true purpose, or what is said to be our true purpose anyway. It should have been evaluated when Adam Rivers reported his drug money at Char#2 , the third ward mission bank robbers came onto the scene, the sister in Greensboro mh embezzled from A&T and was helping some get on the floor and other instances. The hop mentality is "git dat money" not directly said but indirectly and it almost literally makes me sick to my stomach.
Crazy

Chicago, IL

#7149 Dec 4, 2013
I was done with this place mentally years before I stopped attending services. I admit the overrated cliches had me also ( don't leave the hop, the hop is right all by itself, have you ever lost anything by working in the hop and so many others) I felt trapped and was very unhappy. My family including parents still attend and I don't bother them and they don't bother me. I couldn't enjoy life because there was always something going on and I was made to feel like less than a person when I didn't have a report of some kind which reminds me of another saying ( don't let your name go blank) I never understood this but was afraid to ask ANYONE out of fear. Now I'm Living the life that God wants me to and not man. I can't only pray for my parents and others that choose to remain there. I pray they release themselves from all of the mental slavery that once had me bound. I'm so glad to be a witness
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7150 Dec 4, 2013
We have been talking about this obsessive giving of money in the UHOP for awhile now. And they still don’t get it. The reason they continue to rob Peter to pay Paul is because of their lack of spiritual food. No one is following the words of the Bible. Their whole services are geared on collecting money. They will never change until they bring the Bible into their services.

In this day and time a Man can still control the minds of so many. The UHOP members have never met God. God will not put all these burdens on you. For UHOP members to continue to believe that Money will get them into Heaven is beyond me. The greed of their Leaders should be an eye opener; however it will never be seen until these UHOP members start reading the Bible daily. We can talk too them until we turn blue, it will not help. They have to read the Bible.

For every member that sees the falseness of the UHOP teaching, they have so many that don’t see. This hold these Leaders have over their members is unbelievable. When will these UHOP members wake up? How can you truly believe God, who had nothing to do with the making of Money would want you too continue to live from day to day, while you’re Leaders live like Kings.

Why wouldn’t the UHOP members want to be recognized by God himself? Do they really need someone else to speak for them? Since this is the fourth Bishop it should tell them they live and die just like everyone else. Why should these Men have so much and you have so little.

If you think by robbing and stealing to please a Man will make God happy you really need to rethink the religion you are in. Nowhere in the Bible, has God asked for Money.
Helped by this Column

Mantua, OH

#7151 Dec 4, 2013
Eyes-on-Christ wrote:
There seems to be a pattern that members choose to ignore. Even the innocent who claim that the stealing is wrong, still...they won't look into. Posting #5558 dated July 15, 2013 created by "Help".
"For the love of God I can't see why some can't see through this $2k crap. Many are living paycheck to paycheck. Sooooo if you dint have that amount in the bank why would u pay it and furthermore where did it come from?
The Gclass is a huge distraction from the true purpose, or what is said to be our true purpose anyway. It should have been evaluated when Adam Rivers reported his drug money at Char#2 , the third ward mission bank robbers came onto the scene, the sister in Greensboro mh embezzled from A&T and was helping some get on the floor and other instances. The hop mentality is "git dat money" not directly said but indirectly and it almost literally makes me sick to my stomach.
Well, instead of say "git dat money", it's call "your works." And you do have to really work at it to rob, steal, and cheat people while trying not to get caught. SMH.
Helped by this Column

Mantua, OH

#7152 Dec 4, 2013
Crazy wrote:
I was done with this place mentally years before I stopped attending services. I admit the overrated cliches had me also ( don't leave the hop, the hop is right all by itself, have you ever lost anything by working in the hop and so many others) I felt trapped and was very unhappy. My family including parents still attend and I don't bother them and they don't bother me. I couldn't enjoy life because there was always something going on and I was made to feel like less than a person when I didn't have a report of some kind which reminds me of another saying ( don't let your name go blank) I never understood this but was afraid to ask ANYONE out of fear. Now I'm Living the life that God wants me to and not man. I can't only pray for my parents and others that choose to remain there. I pray they release themselves from all of the mental slavery that once had me bound. I'm so glad to be a witness
My husband isn't where I am, and I don't want us to go out the door Sunday morning and worship in two different places,(too many lecherous lonely women without morals, too), so I still attend, but I sit on that pew and look at those people like they're crazy.(Most of the time, he's sleep.) I know that most of the people there are brain washed, but a lot are beginning to see the light. I never fully committed myself, and they know I'm not there "all like that." I'm not afraid to tell them where to get off, and they know I can't be bullied into their money games, so, it is what is. I'm just waiting for my husband to get where I am, and maybe we will worship together in place we both can believe in.
FORWARD

Washington, DC

#7153 Dec 4, 2013
Eyes Wide Open

United States

#7155 Dec 5, 2013
FORWARD wrote:
http://www.charlotteobserver.c om/2013/12/04/4519916/house-of -prayer-suit-charges-misuse.ht ml#.UqAEEI29Kc0
Did he really think that Belton would just "go away"? I can't wait to see the outcome of this.
Need Prayer

Washington, DC

#7156 Dec 5, 2013
The case was said to be thrown out of court today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Steve III 650,804
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web