United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 347)

Showing posts 6,921 - 6,940 of7,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

@MSD...I love this... "Stop making a spectacle of yourselves people!" That's exactly what is happening in the churches/in people's vain worship.

Notice this, MSD, we watched members roll around on the floor in their clean suits and uniforms. For the record, let me not exclude myself because I did it too.(Past Tense) We watched the saliva run from their mouths and some of it landed in their hair. We saw members scream so loud as if Jason was on the attack. We see all this worthless worship being deceitfully referred to as God’s Holy Spirit which JESUS NEVER DISPLAYED IN THE BIBLE except when he expelled demons from demon possessed men. Matthew 8:28-34. But the members get all crazy “their” spirit, meanwhile the bishop (“the one with Christ Spirit”) who holds all “the most spirit” just sits there. How can he hold all that spirit in, if the members can’t hold the little they have before they “get caught up”? It just doesn’t make a bit of sense. Also, how can Lady Dee who is around “the man of God” with all that spirit, just sit there? Let me tell you, they are sitting watching the members make a complete “spectacle of themselves” laughing all the way to their new PO Box.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s so sad about this scenario is the children that were raped by those Men, were accepted by these women. Some of these women were so mesmerized by these Men they were wishing it had been them.
I have an older family member who actually said that she believed that it was what she was supposed to do. Grace convinced her that she was doing GOD's will by giving him her virginity. From my understanding he twisted some OT scriptures about Kings having many wives and virgins blah blah blah. I was too sick on my stomach to listen to everything she was saying. She was 17 at the time but what's sad is that she took her younger sisters (15-13) too him for his ritualistic pedophilia. Their parent's died when they were young. He took full advantage knowing that they had no one to run to.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Too follow up with my rant from yesterday a brother recently asked why it seemed that the divorce rate in the UHOP was so high and the following was my response:
Greetings dear sisters and brothers. I humbly apologize for my late post on this great topic. I would like to start with one of my favorite quotes. "Questions bring about answers, and answers prevent problems." We are fearful of being disrespectful to our religious leadership. I think Brother XXXX question was spot on. There have been some interesting responses but I view the major issue as marriage is not a priority in the UHOP. People are "married" and or committed to the organization because that's where they spend most of their time. Marriages in the UHOP are not cultivated because spouses are separated so often by "church" obligations. Therefore one can stand to reason that most spouses don't have enough time to devote to making their marriages grow and work. The problem is that we avoid saying exactly what has happened by using excuses like: "it's not the church it's the people." Well I counter that argument with the people are the church.
Being honest about this problem simply means that we recognize that it needs to be addressed and not solely blaming the church. However, in contrast we recognize that as black people we view the church as our spiritual hospital. Bishop Grace's marriages (plural) and divorces were hidden from most of the members. Just my humble opinion but it set the tone in the organization for why marriage is not a priority as it relates to UHOP leadership. The answer to every problem is 8:00 prayer.
The great Frederick Douglas said: "I prayed on my knees to GOD for twenty years for my freedom but it wasn't until I got up off my knees and started praying with my legs that things changed." We will never be able to resolve our marriage issues or reduce the divorce rate on our knees. It's going to take hard work, TIME, and commitment. Most importantly we have to acknowledge that in the religious culture of the organization it is a problem.
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Annnnnnd I'm quite sure some lonely sisters kept their eyes on you waiting for you to fall asleep figuratively speaking so that they could give your husband a wink and lip lick flirt from a distance. Not that this has happened to me before o_O < *whispers @MSD check to see if my wife is looking she doesn't play LOL.
You are right and funny!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
Let me tell you, they are sitting watching the members make a complete “spectacle of themselves” laughing all the way to their new PO Box.
^^^ This was too funny. I wonder if Bishop speaks in tongue and says a prayer every time he makes a deposit to make sure that GOD gets the money the people gave him to give to GOD. o_O <<< If that last sentence doesn't make sense to you then GOOD. It's not supposed to make sense. Just like all of that money worship and rolling around on the floor for a gift that was already paid for makes no sense.

Now get up off that floor, go read Romans 10:9-10; close your purse/wallet and go on a nice vacation with your family.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ This was too funny. I wonder if Bishop speaks in tongue and says a prayer every time he makes a deposit to make sure that GOD gets the money the people gave him to give to GOD. o_O <<< If that last sentence doesn't make sense to you then GOOD. It's not supposed to make sense. Just like all of that money worship and rolling around on the floor for a gift that was already paid for makes no sense.
Now get up off that floor, go read Romans 10:9-10; close your purse/wallet and go on a nice vacation with your family.
That's what I'm sayin!!!!!
heart broken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an older family member who actually said that she believed that it was what she was supposed to do. Grace convinced her that she was doing GOD's will by giving him her virginity. From my understanding he twisted some OT scriptures about Kings having many wives and virgins blah blah blah. I was too sick on my stomach to listen to everything she was saying. She was 17 at the time but what's sad is that she took her younger sisters (15-13) too him for his ritualistic pedophilia. Their parent's died when they were young. He took full advantage knowing that they had no one to run to.
Are you serious? Oh my Goodness! That's horrible.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

heart broken wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Oh my Goodness! That's horrible.
Very much so sister. I've spoken about it on this site many times. The problem is that the truth is so horrifying that it's much easier to just cover or ignore it. That family member still defends Grace. Even though she knows what he was doing behind the scenes she still believes he was THE Prophet of GOD. She will always say the same things that members say today: "He's just a man." or my favorite "There's a difference between Daddy the man and Daddy the spirit." I've said it before if I were to do some of the things Brother Grace did to our young sisters no one would make any excuses for my behavior. I guess that's what it has come to. Simply say GOD sent you and all debts are erased.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply say GOD sent you and all debts are erased.
That statement alone should have told some of these members they only knew their Daddies. They truly didn’t know God. How could you ever think God would send a Man to Rape you? What were they really thinking? The women do out number the men, but is that an excuse for you to share. The world is full of lonely people. One of the reasons they don’t meet is because you look for the wrong things. They want a certain color, long hair, good looking, tall, skinny, etc. Check out what’s inside a person and stop looking at the cover, you just might get your own.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Good morning everyone!!!

Please, please, please listen/watch these 2 videos called "Rightly Dividing the Truth"

God Bless!

http://youtu.be/vakI6u5C1Qw
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Partner in Christ

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

MSD, these videos are the truth! Thanks for sharing.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Partner in Christ wrote:
MSD, these videos are the truth! Thanks for sharing.
You are very welcome! P.I.C.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Good morning! Here's another video entitled "God's Good News Is The Gospel"

Enjoy!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

here's the video link

http://youtu.be/4fZL3c_mqu0
For me

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Uhhhh CRICKETS!!!!??
Doc Q

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

After being an active member for 10 years and trying to change the minds of many in the UHOP I quit. I became a deacon and then an elder who went to the seminary ( first in my area)under Bishop Madison. He was a person who did try to change the face and the talk which made the UHOP look like am cult. True enough no one listened and I was heart broken when he died. When I gave my sermons I came straight from the word of God and everyone that heard me thought I was trying to teach something other thna the UHOP faith. I was!!! I was teaching them about the Word of God. I am praying for them daily that someone would come and change it all. If only I could become the Bishop.... Lol
Helped by this Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Doc Q wrote:
After being an active member for 10 years and trying to change the minds of many in the UHOP I quit. I became a deacon and then an elder who went to the seminary ( first in my area)under Bishop Madison. He was a person who did try to change the face and the talk which made the UHOP look like am cult. True enough no one listened and I was heart broken when he died. When I gave my sermons I came straight from the word of God and everyone that heard me thought I was trying to teach something other thna the UHOP faith. I was!!! I was teaching them about the Word of God. I am praying for them daily that someone would come and change it all. If only I could become the Bishop.... Lol
Are you still a member?
Heart Broken

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

"MSD"]Good morning everyone!!!! Here is a lesson on baptism to get the week flowing! God Bless!
Baptism is Like...
by Stephen R. Bradd
----------
]
@MSD, thank you for posting this passage, it is very helpful to get more insight on the meaning of baptism and its relation to our salvation, and how to be freed from sin. You are so resourceful and I appreciate this.
I do believe that we all must die daily in order to live a life holy and acceptable to God. Reading this passage, triggered a thought though. I remember looking at a picture of Grace baptizing in a river ( I believe it was a river-correct me if I'm wrong). Then throughout time, it changed from river baptizing to pool baptizing, now fire hydrant/pool. I wonder why this change was made? Would it be more effective to go back to baptizing in a lake or river? Of course if it safe?
It also triggered another thought. I remember some of the missionary women running the revivals in the UHOP, and that throughout the years changed too.
My question to the board is does anyone know why these changes were made and the reasons behind it? Just curious.
Heart Broken

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Doc Q wrote:
Hi Doc Q. I'm happy to see that you stood up for our Lord and Savior. How ARE you doing now? Also, you mentioned that you were teaching the Word of God. Do you mind sharing what your rendition of the Word of God is?

I ask in all sincerity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,921 - 6,940 of7,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••