United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,861 - 6,880 of 8,126 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Here's a new video y'all

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
heart broken

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Please keep me in your prayers. My job has me really stressed out. I am a believer now that my job is the devil! I can't do this forever...anyone have any scriptures on stress or how to increase your faith that things will get better would really be helpful right now. I'm really stressed out. Thanks.
Im free

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

heart broken wrote:
Please keep me in your prayers. My job has me really stressed out. I am a believer now that my job is the devil! I can't do this forever...anyone have any scriptures on stress or how to increase your faith that things will get better would really be helpful right now. I'm really stressed out. Thanks.
psalms 23 always my bro/sister. I will pray for your strength to endure
Im Just Sayin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

heart broken wrote:
Psalms 91 is very comforting during times of stress. I pray God's strength over you.
heart broken

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Im free wrote:
<quoted text> psalms 23 always my bro/sister. I will pray for your strength to endure
Thank you soo much. I will be reading this tonight. And btw Im a sister.

Thanks again....:-)
heart broken

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Im Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalms 91 is very comforting during times of stress. I pray God's strength over you.
Thank you so much! As I will be meditating on this tonight as well. The devil comes in many forms..whether at your home or your job. I have to put on the armor of God to keep me. The devil is NOT going to win.

Thank you again and have a wonderful evening.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

@Heart Broken Matt. 6:25-34 always helps me!

God Bless!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

@HEART BROKEN another one that is good is Philippians 4:6-7
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

heart broken wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much! As I will be meditating on this tonight as well. The devil comes in many forms..whether at your home or your job. I have to put on the armor of God to keep me. The devil is NOT going to win.
Thank you again and have a wonderful evening.
@heartbroken, my intention was to chime in with the verses, but I believe you may have enough from others to focus on. I'm proud that there are so many who are ready to be there when you need them to when it comes to God's word. We may not be able to see one another, but we certainly have a way to be supportive to one another through this forum. Jesus strived very hard to show how important it is to share the word to help us conquer the ways of the world. He wants for us to be willing to attend to other people needs and use the scriptures to do so. I hope the scriptures are of help to you @heartbroken and that you will find the joy you need to deal with your current situation.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
Shaluwm~
Just when you thought you’d seen it all…. Here we go; these types of YT testimonies about false religions are going to reach thousands real fast.
My Testimony deliverance from false worship PART 1http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=W6sFCmWcZ0o
My Testimony deliverance from false worship PART 2
My Testimony deliverance from false worship PART 3
Shaluwm~
@Hebrewsunite, I got a chance to view these videos. Lol What’s so bizarre is many members beyond this forum are searching more and more; and many are willing to share the lies, deceit, the hidden truths around the origination and so forth in their own way. I wonder how they expect to keep anything a top secret any longer?? They are trying so hard to get people to keep secrets…don’t say anything….don’t offer any new suggestions for changes, etc. When they look around…...clearly, there’s hardly any members left and hardly anyone is joining. Still, you have people who don't see it.
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

West Newton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Here's something to chew on. It's not for the faint at heart, so put your big girl/boy panties/drawls on and enjoy the ride. Don't just watch and listen, take down notes and begin to search the truth for oneself. I'm not here to debate what's being said, but if we are to consider ourselves educated, we must not cover our eyes or plug our ears. Enjoy!!!!

LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Why does the HOP baptize infants & small children? it is not n the scripture
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

LA for Christ wrote:
oh...it's just a mere bath without the soap.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

LA for Christ wrote:
The question is why do the same member get baptize in Buffalo, New Haven, New York City, etc., in other words in every State they attend Convocation in. If they were serving God they wouldn’t think they had to get baptized every week-end for 13 weeks. Makes you wonder with all that baptizing why the UHOP members can’t see they are following a false Man. No matter how much water they get in, their sins will not be forgiven if they are asking Puffy for forgiveness instead of God.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

heart broken wrote:
This is just a test, you will survive. You gave this burden to the Lord, now trust him and leave it there. We all have you in our prayers everyday.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

LA for Christ wrote:
The answer to that question LA for Christ is that from the leadership on down they are ignorant of the scriptures read
Romans 10:1

English Standard Version (ESV)

10 Brothers,[a] my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Babies and small children are safe they have no sins they can repent of. Now when they become of age to understand right from wrong an accountable age then they should be baptized. I posted information and a video on "Baptism" a few pages back. I hope this helps!

God Bless
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning ALCON:

@ISpyWithMyThirdEye I see ya....

I wanted to make a small point this morning. Did anybody notice how quickly that brother @Lorenzo disappeared? I didn't take anything he said about me personal. I'm quite sure he's still lurking. I just find it interesting that when my UHOP sisters and brothers get upset they like to come in throwing religious marshmallow grenades; then they run and hide. You can't discuss a subject you know little about. Your leadership feeds you only what they want you to know. I can't repeat this enough. Please do some research outside of what you've been taught in the UHOP; especially my young sisters and brothers.

I hear my UHOP sisters and brothers talk like this all the time: "I just don't understand why Daddy did this, and why we do that"? You do understand sisters and brothers you just don't accept. Daddy collects all of that money because he's greedy and he can; self preservation is a human instinct. It has nothing to do with a "GOD" agenda. You won't be able to produce one deposit slip or withdrawal slip that GOD signed. I know that I can be controversial at times but I simply challenge my sisters and brothers to think. Many of you have way more education than Brother Bishop (no offense btw).

Do you think that GOD somehow blessed him with more knowledge about what to do with YOUR money than you in his name of course?

Who's fault is it when he makes poor financial decisions with "GOD's money"?

I've moved way beyond arguing about religious traditions in the UHOP that contradict scripture and the teachings of the Kristos. I honestly believe that many of my sisters and brothers understand, yet they let a "faith/organized church" belief system destroy one of the most basic principles of the Creator; FAMILY. In closing, note that your UHOP founder Brother Grace didn't publicly acknowledge his biological children. By most of your standards if I did the same you'd call me a dead beat dad. In contrast you still refer to him as "Daddy" and respect him unconditionally. Just food for thought.

AGAPE
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

@cultastic.......religous marshmallow grenades, lol i have to use this one
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Egyptology wrote:
@cultastic.......religous marshmallow grenades, lol i have to use this one
Go for it brother LOL. I have a crazy sense of humor; but the visual is awesome. They be launching them suckers jack. "Oh he think he's something watch this bomb I'm about to release".*fizzzzzzzzlllll llllllleeee whisssssssppppppppppeeeeer DUD poooooof*.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Chess 532,629
More 22 hr True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... 22 hr Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 23 hr ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••