United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10389 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6813 Oct 3, 2013
MSD wrote:
So does anyone know if Baptist took the high road??
Wouldn't they find this out on Monday? Isn't Counsel on Monday?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6814 Oct 3, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't they find this out on Monday? Isn't Counsel on Monday?
I thought with his special visit to #2 he might deal with it then but you are right he might wait to stick him out in counsel on Monday. SMH!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6815 Oct 3, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, MSD, the humor helped me to overcome the my HOP dedication and focus more on my dedication to God which is TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES. I always thought that I was serving God when I devoted my life to UHOP. I certainly learned my lesson. Humor helps me, and I will continue to use humor to remind me of how ridiculous the UHOP is with its teachings and examples. It is truly an example of how the Pharasees used to be. Thank God for Jesus. Now, when I mention Jesus, my UHOP family and friends get quiet around me. LOL. I find it real funny that they can't even get happy with me.
You are right I too find it to be both sad and silly! I feel sorry for those who refuse to see truth!
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#6816 Oct 3, 2013
Helped By This Column wrote:
Happy Birthday to the Fantastic Mr. Cultastic! I hope you have many, many more blessed birthdays.
May the love of YAHUWAH always light your path dear brother have a wonderful birthday.

Shaluwm~
heart broken

Gold Hill, NC

#6817 Oct 3, 2013
Happy Birth Day! My Birthday was last week! Libras are awesome!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6818 Oct 3, 2013
Here's an excellent lesson I'm listening to that I wanted to share with you all I hope you enjoy it like I am.

God Bless
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6819 Oct 3, 2013
Oooops here's the attachment

http://youtu.be/yKtXseJHyUs
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6820 Oct 3, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
I’ve always wondered why no one questioned why we have a choice of different Religions to believe in. Each one saying this, one saying that, don’t do this don’t do that. Wear this, eat that, some people say Lord, some says Allah, some say Messiah.
If you really think about it, following something or someone is really confusing. That’s why you should never close your mind on things you don’t understand. Years ago they believe sacrificing someone (by killing you) and offering your body up to God would somehow bless the ones that were spared.
In Africa, they eat Monkey, In Vietnam they eat Dog, In China they eat Rat. Cannibalism is still alive and well in some parts of the world. I could name a lot of things we find repulsive. Yet these people see no harm in the things they do.
We all believe differently, however when you are in something that has taken away your ability to think for yourself, you need to rethink what you are following. The Bible can be very confusing. If you take a verse and told ten people to interpret it, you would get 10 different answers. That’s where discussion comes in. We are supposed to discuss things we don’t understand with an open mind.
If some one wants to enforce you to think their way is the right and only way, move on. God is not confusing; God is not complicated, God is Love. If Love is injected into our discussion we will not fail. I’m not telling you to accept everything I say as gospel. I’m saying view it with an open mind. There is a lot I still need to learn. My mind is always open to all and any suggestions as long as it benefits us all. But when it becomes one sided on all the receiving goes one way something is truly wrong.
If this Minister has an ounce of Common Sense left after being brain wash all his life, he should run like hell and never look back. This is his chance to enjoy the life God gave him. It’s never too late. Hear us Pastor, you owe Puffy nothing.
Hi Gee-Tee I want to share this video with you I think this will help answer you question as to "Why Are There So Many Churches" I hope you enjoy!

God Bless!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6821 Oct 3, 2013
I did it again here is the attachment video

&fe ature=share&list=PL9C89A1E 107CB2F2D
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6822 Oct 3, 2013
Grace Going Up and the Upper Blows...please explain. Excuse my ignorance, but I just heard this. Thanks.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6823 Oct 3, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, MSD, the humor helped me to overcome the my HOP dedication and focus more on my dedication to God which is TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES. I always thought that I was serving God when I devoted my life to UHOP. I certainly learned my lesson. Humor helps me, and I will continue to use humor to remind me of how ridiculous the UHOP is with its teachings and examples. It is truly an example of how the Pharasees used to be. Thank God for Jesus. Now, when I mention Jesus, my UHOP family and friends get quiet around me. LOL. I find it real funny that they can't even get happy with me.
You are so right, laughter is the best medicine. When you think about what we have been through in our life, if we didn’t laugh we would probably kill someone. Thanks MSD very enlighten and Cultastic another birthday. I guess the UHOP “Wish Craft” is not working on you either. Have a great day.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6824 Oct 3, 2013
Grace Going Up and the Upper Blows...please explain. Excuse my ignorance, but I just heard this. Thanks.
Just another man-made scheme to empty ones pockets! And no you are not ignorant, I thank God that someone is asking questions!

God Bless!
Eyes Wide Open

United States

#6825 Oct 3, 2013
Happy Birthday Cultastic!!
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6826 Oct 3, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Happy Birthday Cultastic!!
Sorry for the late response. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6827 Oct 3, 2013
heart broken wrote:
Happy Birth Day! My Birthday was last week! Libras are awesome!
Thank you sister and happy belated to you. Yes we are awesome LOL
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6828 Oct 3, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
May the love of YAHUWAH always light your path dear brother have a wonderful birthday.
Shaluwm~
Thank you dear brother...
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6829 Oct 3, 2013
For me wrote:
Everybody tell Mr Cultastic Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.
Thank you for the love....
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6830 Oct 3, 2013
Happy Birthday to the Fantastic Mr. Cultastic! I hope you have many, many more blessed birthdays.
Thank you very much continue researching dear sister.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6831 Oct 3, 2013
For me wrote:
Now send your birthday love gift reports to 1665 N. Portal Dr. C/o Senior Minister Apostle Cultastic or wait until he gets to your state and line up to see who loves him the most. GTHOH
No way I'm in Charlotte please do not send any gifts for me to 1665 I'm quite sure I won't see them. Thanks for the birthday love LOL
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6832 Oct 3, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
no that was already planned.
happy birthday Cultastic
Thank you brother...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min MARKOTHUMEA 668,018
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 13 hr Alt Right Sucks 334
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec '16 KenJr26 1
More from around the web