United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,661 - 6,680 of 8,258 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

he took the money?
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I would go to #2 tonight but I gave away all of my suits when I left the UHOP LOL. Just kidding I pray brother Bishop leaves it alone.
lol
Eyes Wide Open

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Egyptology wrote:
he took the money?
I hope he did!
For me

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Everybody tell Mr Cultastic Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birthday to the Fantastic Mr. Cultastic! I hope you have many, many more blessed birthdays.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Did stopping at Charlotte #2 get added to the list of stops before or after Apostle Baptist hit the lottery?
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

no that was already planned.
happy birthday Cultastic
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

For me wrote:
Everybody tell Mr Cultastic Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.
Happy Birthday Mr. Cultastic!!!!!!!!!!
For me

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Now send your birthday love gift reports to 1665 N. Portal Dr. C/o Senior Minister Apostle Cultastic or wait until he gets to your state and line up to see who loves him the most. GTHOH
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birthday Cultastic!:)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

For me wrote:
Now send your birthday love gift reports to 1665 N. Portal Dr. C/o Senior Minister Apostle Cultastic or wait until he gets to your state and line up to see who loves him the most. GTHOH
Asking amount is $100 for love. We don't want him leaving the Great State of "whatever this state is" without feeling the love from this state. Everybody should do their best to give $100 each. Do you really love him? Then show him how much you love him and bless him now with your $100!!!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking amount is $100 for love. We don't want him leaving the Great State of "whatever this state is" without feeling the love from this state. Everybody should do their best to give $100 each. Do you really love him? Then show him how much you love him and bless him now with your $100!!!!!!
Ya'll crazy!!!!! LOL
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

So does anyone know if Baptist took the high road??
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya'll crazy!!!!! LOL
You know, MSD, the humor helped me to overcome the my HOP dedication and focus more on my dedication to God which is TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES. I always thought that I was serving God when I devoted my life to UHOP. I certainly learned my lesson. Humor helps me, and I will continue to use humor to remind me of how ridiculous the UHOP is with its teachings and examples. It is truly an example of how the Pharasees used to be. Thank God for Jesus. Now, when I mention Jesus, my UHOP family and friends get quiet around me. LOL. I find it real funny that they can't even get happy with me.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

MSD wrote:
So does anyone know if Baptist took the high road??
Wouldn't they find this out on Monday? Isn't Counsel on Monday?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't they find this out on Monday? Isn't Counsel on Monday?
I thought with his special visit to #2 he might deal with it then but you are right he might wait to stick him out in counsel on Monday. SMH!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, MSD, the humor helped me to overcome the my HOP dedication and focus more on my dedication to God which is TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES. I always thought that I was serving God when I devoted my life to UHOP. I certainly learned my lesson. Humor helps me, and I will continue to use humor to remind me of how ridiculous the UHOP is with its teachings and examples. It is truly an example of how the Pharasees used to be. Thank God for Jesus. Now, when I mention Jesus, my UHOP family and friends get quiet around me. LOL. I find it real funny that they can't even get happy with me.
You are right I too find it to be both sad and silly! I feel sorry for those who refuse to see truth!
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Helped By This Column wrote:
Happy Birthday to the Fantastic Mr. Cultastic! I hope you have many, many more blessed birthdays.
May the love of YAHUWAH always light your path dear brother have a wonderful birthday.

Shaluwm~
heart broken

Rockingham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birth Day! My Birthday was last week! Libras are awesome!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Here's an excellent lesson I'm listening to that I wanted to share with you all I hope you enjoy it like I am.

God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••