United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6792 Oct 2, 2013
from what i heard he only stop at a few houses this week monday he was at first ward and huntersville today biddleville and #2 but he might handle it tonight somebody i know will tell me cause i wont be there. they have limited parking spaces
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6793 Oct 2, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
from what i heard he only stop at a few houses this week monday he was at first ward and huntersville today biddleville and #2 but he might handle it tonight somebody i know will tell me cause i wont be there. they have limited parking spaces
I would go to #2 tonight but I gave away all of my suits when I left the UHOP LOL. Just kidding I pray brother Bishop leaves it alone.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6794 Oct 2, 2013
Iíve always wondered why no one questioned why we have a choice of different Religions to believe in. Each one saying this, one saying that, donít do this donít do that. Wear this, eat that, some people say Lord, some says Allah, some say Messiah.

If you really think about it, following something or someone is really confusing. Thatís why you should never close your mind on things you donít understand. Years ago they believe sacrificing someone (by killing you) and offering your body up to God would somehow bless the ones that were spared.

In Africa, they eat Monkey, In Vietnam they eat Dog, In China they eat Rat. Cannibalism is still alive and well in some parts of the world. I could name a lot of things we find repulsive. Yet these people see no harm in the things they do.

We all believe differently, however when you are in something that has taken away your ability to think for yourself, you need to rethink what you are following. The Bible can be very confusing. If you take a verse and told ten people to interpret it, you would get 10 different answers. Thatís where discussion comes in. We are supposed to discuss things we donít understand with an open mind.

If some one wants to enforce you to think their way is the right and only way, move on. God is not confusing; God is not complicated, God is Love. If Love is injected into our discussion we will not fail. Iím not telling you to accept everything I say as gospel. Iím saying view it with an open mind. There is a lot I still need to learn. My mind is always open to all and any suggestions as long as it benefits us all. But when it becomes one sided on all the receiving goes one way something is truly wrong.

If this Minister has an ounce of Common Sense left after being brain wash all his life, he should run like hell and never look back. This is his chance to enjoy the life God gave him. Itís never too late. Hear us Pastor, you owe Puffy nothing.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6795 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostle Baptist was given an ultimatum by his bishop;
1. Return the winnings
2. Give the winning to charity (aka The HOP)
3. Keep the winnings and give up your license to preach.
This truly is the Devil spewing out Hate. Someone needs to cut Puffy balls off, heís gone too far. Why doesnít he practice what he preaches? Give the UHOP members back their money heís stolen under false pretense starting with me.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6796 Oct 2, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for someone else to post this truth brother @Hebrewsunite. I hope he takes option #3. Take the money and run for the hills. Ball up that useless Elder's letter/credential and throw it at Brother Bishop. I could care less about the lies he "preached" LOL.
This Pastor has enough money to start his own Church. Itís his turn to be the peopleís Daddy. Havenít he called enough Men Daddy. Wouldnít that be a slap in the face to Puffy?
Married n2 UHOP

Brooks, GA

#6797 Oct 2, 2013
Mr & Mrs. EA Baptist, ENJOY YOURSELF AND ENJOY LIFE.
I know better now

United States

#6798 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostle Baptist was given an ultimatum by his bishop;
1. Return the winnings
2. Give the winning to charity (aka The HOP)
3. Keep the winnings and give up your license to preach.
Bye bye bye ....see ya! Happy retirement Apostle Baptist (:
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6799 Oct 3, 2013
he took the money?
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6800 Oct 3, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I would go to #2 tonight but I gave away all of my suits when I left the UHOP LOL. Just kidding I pray brother Bishop leaves it alone.
lol
Eyes Wide Open

Concord, CA

#6801 Oct 3, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
he took the money?
I hope he did!
For me

Covington, GA

#6802 Oct 3, 2013
Everybody tell Mr Cultastic Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6803 Oct 3, 2013
Happy Birthday to the Fantastic Mr. Cultastic! I hope you have many, many more blessed birthdays.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6804 Oct 3, 2013
Did stopping at Charlotte #2 get added to the list of stops before or after Apostle Baptist hit the lottery?
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6805 Oct 3, 2013
no that was already planned.
happy birthday Cultastic
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6806 Oct 3, 2013
For me wrote:
Everybody tell Mr Cultastic Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.
Happy Birthday Mr. Cultastic!!!!!!!!!!
For me

Covington, GA

#6807 Oct 3, 2013
Now send your birthday love gift reports to 1665 N. Portal Dr. C/o Senior Minister Apostle Cultastic or wait until he gets to your state and line up to see who loves him the most. GTHOH
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6808 Oct 3, 2013
Happy Birthday Cultastic!:)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6809 Oct 3, 2013
For me wrote:
Now send your birthday love gift reports to 1665 N. Portal Dr. C/o Senior Minister Apostle Cultastic or wait until he gets to your state and line up to see who loves him the most. GTHOH
Asking amount is $100 for love. We don't want him leaving the Great State of "whatever this state is" without feeling the love from this state. Everybody should do their best to give $100 each. Do you really love him? Then show him how much you love him and bless him now with your $100!!!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6810 Oct 3, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking amount is $100 for love. We don't want him leaving the Great State of "whatever this state is" without feeling the love from this state. Everybody should do their best to give $100 each. Do you really love him? Then show him how much you love him and bless him now with your $100!!!!!!
Ya'll crazy!!!!! LOL
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6811 Oct 3, 2013
So does anyone know if Baptist took the high road??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Liam 554,952
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Tue God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE