United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,641 - 6,660 of 8,274 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6779 Oct 1, 2013
I donít like to dwell too much on what is a sin and what is not. I like for everyone to enjoy the life God gave to us, especially the young.

Everyone view sinful things differently. If you believe you have done something sinful, look up and say, Lord forgive me. Once you ask God to forgive what you and only you viewed as something sinful go on and enjoy the rest of your life. You know right from wrong, exercise that knowledge.

Why do you think God said he would forgive our sins? God knew as long as we are tempted we will sin. Donít let the word sin consume your life. I will never believe God condemns us to hell without giving us a chance to repent.

God has allowed us to experience so many things man had the ability to create. Donít let anyone thatís to narrow minded to accept change hinder you from all the things God has allowed. If you spend too much time on trying to figure out what a sin is, you just might miss out on something beautiful.

I canít stress enough for you to enjoy your life. There is no second chance to live your life over. Keep God in your Heart and he wont lead you into harmful situations. You will know when you did something you think God requires you to ask him for forgiveness. We are here to help each order not hinder.

Most of those that can point out your sins of how you are enjoying your life have never looked into a mirror. If we spent as much time correcting what we view as a sin in ourselves, we wouldnít have time to correct the sins we see in you.

Accept what God allows, heís the only one you have to answer to.

Peace to all.
For me

Charlotte, NC

#6780 Oct 1, 2013
Very well said Gee Tee.
Helped by this Column

Charlotte, NC

#6781 Oct 1, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
The Government shut down. The IRS has it's sights on the UHOP. Israel is talking of military conflict with Iran. The US has it's eyes on Syria. Brother Baptist better take his winnings, say a nice lord forgive me for lying to these people and enjoy his life.. LOL
Has anybody seen the mighty Brother @Lorenzo?
I'm in Charlotte right now. Maybe I should stop by the Convocation to hear a word from Brother Bailey. Maybe he has some encouraging words in the wake of the current state of affairs in our world. Since the Government is shutdown maybe his club will close for business. Maybe he'll offer free meals to members who are struggling to make ends meet in this failing economy. Maybe he'll close some of the churches that are in close proximity and combine them into one. They could save money on monthly expenses. It makes sense because most of them are never filled to capacity, and membership numbers are on the decline. Maybe he could pull back on the nightly services and teach people his method of serving GOD since he doesn't attend service nightly.
Maybe I'm giving him too much credit. I'll just continue to enlighten my sisters and brothers.
AGAPE
Thank you. I actually find myself thirsty for words from you (and Gee Tee, MSD, and many other contributors on this site.) Again, thank you and be blessed.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6782 Oct 1, 2013
Helped by this Column wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I actually find myself thirsty for words from you (and Gee Tee, MSD, and many other contributors on this site.) Again, thank you and be blessed.
Dearest sister thank you for your kind words. I must let you know that the GOD in you has already planted the seeds of truth. Nothing I can say will outweigh what the Most High has already put in your spirit and conscious. I'm simply restating what you already know to be true as it relates to the UHOP machine. As the incomparable Gee-Tee has said many times serving GOD is not a hard task. The mental chains of man made doctrines and dogmas are what make serving the Creator difficult.

Let's use an example. If you confront an individual who is your physical equal but he/she has a weapon and you don't it increases the fear. You're likely to concede. It's the same with mental confrontation. When we are confronted by "religious" men who are our mental equal but they possess religious titles like Daddy, Bishop, Apostle (holy weapons of oppression), etc. that same spirit of fear is invoked. We don't view them as normal men. We believe they know something that we don't. You can read and understand any book ever published except the bible is what you're conditioned to believe. Ironically, many "preachers" (and I use that title loosely) understand that and they use it to their advantage. Therefore, we concede to the "religious" oppressor against our own GOD given better judgement.

I find it interesting that most of what Brother Bailey says contradicts what the GOD in most members instructs them to do. I'm going to be bold and say NONE of the UHOP sisters and brothers that I know would take $2,000 every couple of months from their black sisters and brothers in this struggling economy. Especially when it is believed that the organization is "wealthy". Yet we trust a black man who "honestly robs" (read that again) his sisters and brothers simply because he claims that a "GOD" told him to do so. Clearly GOD needs our worthless paper money in order to establish "works" for him to bless us (insert sarcasm). Diamonds, gold, cattle, produce, the list goes on in terms of the wealth of the land that the Creator has given us. Yet we have let a Daddy convince us that GOD wants a piece of paper that was created by men who didn't even believe in him. Does GOD want it or do you want it Brother Bishop?

It's simple when we know better we do better. GOD is in us regardless to the church building we frequent. Society and men have created this monetary system that we rely on for basic survival. Brother Bishop(s)/Daddy have a basic understanding of heaven on earth while they literally sale us the promise of an after life. Food for thought.
Eyes Wide Open

Concord, CA

#6783 Oct 2, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest sister thank you for your kind words. I must let you know that the GOD in you has already planted the seeds of truth. Nothing I can say will outweigh what the Most High has already put in your spirit and conscious. I'm simply restating what you already know to be true as it relates to the UHOP machine. As the incomparable Gee-Tee has said many times serving GOD is not a hard task. The mental chains of man made doctrines and dogmas are what make serving the Creator difficult.
Let's use an example. If you confront an individual who is your physical equal but he/she has a weapon and you don't it increases the fear. You're likely to concede. It's the same with mental confrontation. When we are confronted by "religious" men who are our mental equal but they possess religious titles like Daddy, Bishop, Apostle (holy weapons of oppression), etc. that same spirit of fear is invoked. We don't view them as normal men. We believe they know something that we don't. You can read and understand any book ever published except the bible is what you're conditioned to believe. Ironically, many "preachers" (and I use that title loosely) understand that and they use it to their advantage. Therefore, we concede to the "religious" oppressor against our own GOD given better judgement.
I find it interesting that most of what Brother Bailey says contradicts what the GOD in most members instructs them to do. I'm going to be bold and say NONE of the UHOP sisters and brothers that I know would take $2,000 every couple of months from their black sisters and brothers in this struggling economy. Especially when it is believed that the organization is "wealthy". Yet we trust a black man who "honestly robs" (read that again) his sisters and brothers simply because he claims that a "GOD" told him to do so. Clearly GOD needs our worthless paper money in order to establish "works" for him to bless us (insert sarcasm). Diamonds, gold, cattle, produce, the list goes on in terms of the wealth of the land that the Creator has given us. Yet we have let a Daddy convince us that GOD wants a piece of paper that was created by men who didn't even believe in him. Does GOD want it or do you want it Brother Bishop?
It's simple when we know better we do better. GOD is in us regardless to the church building we frequent. Society and men have created this monetary system that we rely on for basic survival. Brother Bishop(s)/Daddy have a basic understanding of heaven on earth while they literally sale us the promise of an after life. Food for thought.
Cultastic, you've done it again. Simply brilliant!!
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6784 Oct 2, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is wow, just wow! Common sense. I love it.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6785 Oct 2, 2013
Hey everybody!!!!

I wonder who's going to get slapped or embarrassed in counsel this year?! SMH! Does anybody know if Baptist is still the pastor of #2? I wonder if he's going to be stuck out this year?
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6786 Oct 2, 2013
MSD wrote:
Hey everybody!!!!
I wonder who's going to get slapped or embarrassed in counsel this year?! SMH! Does anybody know if Baptist is still the pastor of #2? I wonder if he's going to be stuck out this year?
ROFL!
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#6787 Oct 2, 2013
MSD wrote:
Hey everybody!!!!
Apostle Baptist was given an ultimatum by his bishop;

1. Return the winnings
2. Give the winning to charity (aka The HOP)
3. Keep the winnings and give up your license to preach.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6788 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Return the winnings
I was waiting for someone else to post this truth brother @Hebrewsunite. I hope he takes option #3. Take the money and run for the hills. Ball up that useless Elder's letter/credential and throw it at Brother Bishop. I could care less about the lies he "preached" LOL.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6789 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Return the winnings
Are you serious!!!!!!!!!! I would hope he chose door #3....LOL He's been a pastor for almost 40 years I think it's time to jump off that wagon.
Egyptology

Jersey City, NJ

#6790 Oct 2, 2013
we will find out tonight he will be at #2
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6791 Oct 2, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
we will find out tonight he will be at #2
What so that means he's going there to handle that specifically!
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6792 Oct 2, 2013
from what i heard he only stop at a few houses this week monday he was at first ward and huntersville today biddleville and #2 but he might handle it tonight somebody i know will tell me cause i wont be there. they have limited parking spaces
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6793 Oct 2, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
from what i heard he only stop at a few houses this week monday he was at first ward and huntersville today biddleville and #2 but he might handle it tonight somebody i know will tell me cause i wont be there. they have limited parking spaces
I would go to #2 tonight but I gave away all of my suits when I left the UHOP LOL. Just kidding I pray brother Bishop leaves it alone.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6794 Oct 2, 2013
Iíve always wondered why no one questioned why we have a choice of different Religions to believe in. Each one saying this, one saying that, donít do this donít do that. Wear this, eat that, some people say Lord, some says Allah, some say Messiah.

If you really think about it, following something or someone is really confusing. Thatís why you should never close your mind on things you donít understand. Years ago they believe sacrificing someone (by killing you) and offering your body up to God would somehow bless the ones that were spared.

In Africa, they eat Monkey, In Vietnam they eat Dog, In China they eat Rat. Cannibalism is still alive and well in some parts of the world. I could name a lot of things we find repulsive. Yet these people see no harm in the things they do.

We all believe differently, however when you are in something that has taken away your ability to think for yourself, you need to rethink what you are following. The Bible can be very confusing. If you take a verse and told ten people to interpret it, you would get 10 different answers. Thatís where discussion comes in. We are supposed to discuss things we donít understand with an open mind.

If some one wants to enforce you to think their way is the right and only way, move on. God is not confusing; God is not complicated, God is Love. If Love is injected into our discussion we will not fail. Iím not telling you to accept everything I say as gospel. Iím saying view it with an open mind. There is a lot I still need to learn. My mind is always open to all and any suggestions as long as it benefits us all. But when it becomes one sided on all the receiving goes one way something is truly wrong.

If this Minister has an ounce of Common Sense left after being brain wash all his life, he should run like hell and never look back. This is his chance to enjoy the life God gave him. Itís never too late. Hear us Pastor, you owe Puffy nothing.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6795 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Return the winnings
This truly is the Devil spewing out Hate. Someone needs to cut Puffy balls off, heís gone too far. Why doesnít he practice what he preaches? Give the UHOP members back their money heís stolen under false pretense starting with me.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6796 Oct 2, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for someone else to post this truth brother @Hebrewsunite. I hope he takes option #3. Take the money and run for the hills. Ball up that useless Elder's letter/credential and throw it at Brother Bishop. I could care less about the lies he "preached" LOL.
This Pastor has enough money to start his own Church. Itís his turn to be the peopleís Daddy. Havenít he called enough Men Daddy. Wouldnít that be a slap in the face to Puffy?
Married n2 UHOP

Brooks, GA

#6797 Oct 2, 2013
Mr & Mrs. EA Baptist, ENJOY YOURSELF AND ENJOY LIFE.
I know better now

United States

#6798 Oct 2, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Return the winnings
Bye bye bye ....see ya! Happy retirement Apostle Baptist (:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 538,911
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••