United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 331)

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
Never said you offended me. You can't say any thing to me that would get to lose focus, to answer your question why am I still a member. I know that the faith is right even though things are off track sometimes. Daddy Grace had a vision for the church and his successors also had a vision. But today, as we speak, the church has lost it's way. Israel had a short journey to the promise land but it took years to get there. But they still.made. This is the HOP's wilderness experience. The ills of the church, like our own personal failings, are self inflicted. I just have the faith that things will turn around. Maybe not next year but things will turn around. When the HOP operates on it's true principles it is a beautiful things like reading a weekly report, counting and announcing monies raised in public view, holding each other accountable. You will never find these things at ANY church. And your personal insults are funny. I have been called many things but a slave is not one. I am the brother who will speak when every one else is afraid and challenge power. Because it concedes nothing without a demand. And Bishop Dee proves that.
And to say I'm weaken is laughable. The next time I get back home to DC I find you and show you how weaken I am. Peace and love,
No brother your argument has become weak not you. You don't have to wait to get to DC to contact me and show me how strong you are. You can do so right now via this site in front of our brothers and sisters the same way you felt my identity should be known. I have posted my email address several times on this site. I don't do basement meetings of fear.

You don't disagree with me. You disagree with the way I say things. You disagree with Bishops' Dee and Belly so why not show them how open minded and outspoken you are. Wait, I get it GOD will handle them and correct the problems of the UHOP but you have no problems with playing the position of GOD police with the great sinners like me who have the courage to say what you won't say!!!

The UHOP's wilderness experience can be easily avoided if men like you have the strength to say the same things you say to me on this site to your Daddy. Brother again you are speaking from a place of what you feel not truth. I've visited Rev. Floyd Flake's church in NYC. They send every member an annual financial statement that shows exactly how much money was collected by the church and how it was spent. When/If you ever got the courage to reach out to me and not try to insult me I can introduce you to Pastors who support the fact that tithes are no longer required.

You make yourself a target when you say "You will never find these things at ANY church." That statement is simply not true and it's unfounded.
Was there to

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

There r less churches that teach that tithes not for today then those that those that teach that they r for today.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Bernie Madoff sent statements to his clients too. If Portal Drive provided a financial statement today who would really believe what it said?

And yes I have stood up more than you know. I don't play the game of I say one thing to you in private and then am afraid to speak it in public. The future Bishop of the HOP can't stand me today because I have had 3 cases go the Supreme Court and won all 3.

Gee-Tee you have shown yourself to so un-Christ like. You can call me anything you want but know this, you show yourself to be a cafeteria Christian. You know picking and choosing what you want to obey. Show me were you words towards me are God-like in the word of a God? I seem to be waiting you a lot because you seem to not want to answer any simple questions like the place of that perfect, great church that shows the HOP how to do it. To suggest that all apartments should be given away free show you have financial knowledge whatsoever. Now if you said the church should provide housing to those who don't have anything, I right there. I even did the math on that. If the HOP raised rents by 10%, the church could set aside 10-20% of it's properties for those who couldn't pay any thing and still bring in the same amount of revenue. Does that sound like I am really stupid?

I am all about peace and love, always.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I was not born when Daddy Grace was alive and I am not repeating anything that I have heard. It's kind of hard to repeat something when people have kept secrets about him. I learned more about Daddy Grace from that book than from anything I heard in the HOP. my personal opinion is that there is some there, there. But that does not mean he was about the things you said. If he was a fraud then the HOP would have fallen apart when he died. (Acts 5, again). Peace and love.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Stop with the kids gloves, name calling don’t bother you. That has nothing to do with God like.

The revenue in the UHOP is real great so tell me why do they evict their members that can’t pay? You defend something that once you can’t keep up with their financial requirements they forget you. I’m not saying you shouldn’t pay rent, but the stress of giving in the UHOP is ridiculous. UHOP members are known to forget their responsibilities just to please these Bishops. That’s why what you are defending doesn’t make sense. Your Church takes all and never give anything back to the people they are robbing.

How many of those members evicted had a G-Class number? One of your Top payers was evicted, shouldn’t they have at lease educated her about her responsibilities in life sense it’s obvious she had none, or just give her some of her money back to pay her rent. Teach them something instead of taking away their ability to live well. You teach your members to not dwell on material things, yet Puffy has them all, does that make sense.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
Bernie Madoff sent statements to his clients too. If Portal Drive provided a financial statement today who would really believe what it said?
And yes I have stood up more than you know.
Your Bernie Madoff example wasn't a good analogy in this case. If PD sent out statements and were honest they wouldn't have anything to worry about. The truth can withstand the test of questioning. So again following your logic Daddy Bailey Madoff knows that the statements he would send out would be fraudulent.

I want to believe you stood up to the authority of the UHOP but it's a little hard to accept that when you can't even say your real name on this site. However, if you did I commend you.

You didn't answer my question in response to Acts 5. You haven't read previous post because you wouldn't be asking the "perfect church" questions. They don't exist but that does not mean that the false teachings and money extorting should continue. That's like saying all black men sell drugs so don't be hard on a brother when he gets caught; "everybody else is doing it."

I caught something you said; you said "the UHOP's next Bishop". Now it's ironic that the UHOP is "right" and GOD's house but you can predict who the next Daddy is going to be. You can do so because you already see the scam for what it is. You came on the site spitting fire. Once you realized that the petty character assasinations of ex-members don't work you shifted your tone from emotional to logical. Again you didn't find one lie I told about the UHOP which leads me to believe that your intent when you came on the wasn't genuine.

Be blessed brother...
heart broken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Ive read the last three pages worth of posts and found them to be very informative. However my husband (who has only been a member for 3yrs) suggests that I stop lurking on this site and researching bc he explained that after awhile, the same way I question the uhop...I will eventually question whether or not there is a God or if Jesus the Christ was made up. I ask those of the board, what are your thoughts on this. Just curious. Thank You.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

heart broken wrote:
Ive read the last three pages worth of posts and found them to be very informative. However my husband (who has only been a member for 3yrs) suggests that I stop lurking on this site and researching bc he explained that after awhile, the same way I question the uhop...I will eventually question whether or not there is a God or if Jesus the Christ was made up. I ask those of the board, what are your thoughts on this. Just curious. Thank You.
I would never want to come between a husband and wife. You may have to read this board in secrecy, because the truths about the UHOP practices have been known to break up many unions. His response is the reason the UHOP has existed so long. The UHOP Bishops have kept their members in the dark much to long. The UHOP thrives on you remaining ignorant to the facts of all the wrong doings that has been going on from the very beginning. This is a form of control. They tell your members just enough to keep them in line.

If you took the time to read this board on your own, you know something is truly wrong in Denmark. Its not that you would question Gods words or Gods existence, it’s that you would question the UHOP and their Bishops practices.

If you don’t like what you are seeing now in the UHOP, you will never like it. You are one of the bless ones, that don’t believe everything they say. I say to you follow Gods words he will never fail. My favorite line is,“No Man that claims God sent him is suppose to Live Higher then the people he is leading.” There is no Charge to serve God. God wants you to live a good life also.

Continue to read our post if you can, read them with an open mind, we will help you anyway we can. We have nothing to gain by not telling you the truth.

May God continue to bless you with the right knowledge, I’m here for you.
heart broken

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. Please keep us in your prayers. I love my husband, and will fast and pray about this.
There is no failure in Christ Jesus.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
Gee-Tee you have shown yourself to so un-Christ like.
How would you know what Christ like is, you follow Puffy. Stop with the lie you speak up.

If you spoke up, you would not be calling the 4th Bishop, Daddy.
If you spoke up, Puffy would have put you out or slap you first.
If you spoke up, you wouldn’t have to wait for a change.
If you spoke up, there would be no need to continue to wonder in the wilderness.
If you spoke up, you wouldn’t be waiting on the Lord to fix something he never broke.
If you spoke up, your members would not be walking, while Puffy rides in a Chauffeured Million dollar car.
If you spoke up, the UHOP would have programs to help the needy.
If you spoke up, you wouldn’t be paying 2,000 in Puffy Club.
If you spoke up, you wouldn’t have to pay for everything even a meal.
If you spoke up, you would have a say so in the UHOP planning.
If you spoke up, the lie the foundation of the UHOP was built on would have been corrected.
If you spoke up, you would teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not the Gospel of Puffy.
If you spoke up, there would be no need for this board.
egyptology

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

@msd sorry for the late response www.nc-educationlottery.org/news/2013/9/25
I know better now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

You knw I've straddled the fence with the Hop for many years many years. One foot in and one foot out until I just said you better quit playing with this thing ENOUGH. As much as I wanted it to be right I just know in my gut that something is not right. I've always had an issue with the daddy thing it just never felt right. I have not did my research like many of you have when it comes to the Hop didn't have to I already knew even before I found this board long years ago that something just wasn't right. It's my inner gut that kept and keeps telling me that I'm not wrong. You see I've stayed for as long as I have because I to have family still there and I felt that I have to keep a check on them to make sure their ok. As much as I want them to walk away I realize tht I can't force the way I feel on anyone that I have to live for me and all I can do for them is pray that they wake up. It is my prayer that the Hop be exposed for what it really is good or bad.....
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

egyptology wrote:
@msd sorry for the late response www.nc-educationlottery.org/news/2013/9/25
Seems like the article was removed or something.
Egyptology

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

@eyes on christ noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. .....i wonder why
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

1864_cdg wrote:
Pastor Baptist of Charlotte #2 won that Money..They say he teaches against gambling however im not mad at all at him...Truely was a blessing for him. He finally gets to purchase a home for the 1st time...but what i dont understand is that ,he works for a multi million aire (Daddy) that rides in a maybach, should've been had a home! Anyway besides my point... i have been a member in the "HOP" all my life/born under the teachings of "Madison" and i have to say that i Truely believe that Madison was the man! A good Man!! When i speak man,i mean a true and real man of GOD!! It was his humbling spirit/the way he talk/walk and i remember him telling us "uhop members to stop saying" daddy" etc: i can go on and on about Madison on why he was the man for me..... NOW!! The hop have "Bailey" and it is a disaster... members and pastors are leaving like non before....(im guilty)i don't attend anymore.i find myself popping in and out at times because apart of me wishes it was right! Its too expensive to go there lol...its funny but true...if its not about money then it don'matter! 2000.00 for a plastic pen #Daddy's club" WTF....its crazyyyy! Everything in there the members have to pay even for the things that the members have already paid for ex: the buses!! Not talk about how the pastor s cut off the spiritual service to raise more money.. anyway,the money is only the half..... Bailey is Mean/demanding/ and violent...he's hitting people Etc: he's being sued on different occasions from members to pastors and honestly i hope they get what they're asking for!! And as far as having gays in the hop,they're are all over the place, some open/some closeted and if you're open you're looked at with disgusted as if youre not human unless you're paying money..... anyway i cant say all things are negative with the hop because i can only speak on my coming up and now, i wasn't born under Grace and McCullough but the older ive become the more my spirit doesn't agree especially now!! Bailey is doing a great job of destroying the hop! And themore he do the more people start seeing the truth!! And the Talent the people have from the dancers/ choirs/bands,..they could really make it big time but they're not for giving the light to the world..YouTube \fb etc is not suppose to be and not even this were posting on..its like "whats to hide" ughhh! My head hurts speaking on this!! Peace!
What! Apostle Baptist won the lotto!? I wonder if he got in trouble for it. You know Bailey wants some of that money! Is he still pastoring #2?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the article was removed or something.
It just magically disappeared???? Hmmmmmm!
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
It just magically disappeared???? Hmmmmmm!
Here ya go...

News
Charlotte man to purchase his first house with $750,000 lottery win
By: NCEL Wednesday, September 25, 2013

RALEIGH – Eric Baptist of Charlotte got an early birthday present on Tuesday as he claimed a $750,000 prize on his Jumbo Bucks ticket. Baptist, who turns 69 years old this week, plans to use the money to purchase a home for the first time in his life.

“We have been renting for years,” Baptist said.“I’ve always wanted a house of my own and now we can get it. I’m still trying to comprehend this. I’m just so grateful.”

On Sunday afternoon, Baptist and his wife decided to purchase a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket at the Food Lion on Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road in Charlotte. After realizing they had won the game’s top prize, they drove to the lottery’s regional office in Charlotte on Monday to have their ticket verified.

“The whole time I kept thinking ‘It can’t be real.’ This sort of thing doesn’t happen to us,” Baptist said.“After they scanned the ticket, they told us we had to drive to Raleigh to claim the prize. This feels so great. It’s a wonderful blessing.”

Baptist said he also plans to use a portion of his winnings, worth $510,003 after state and federal taxes were withheld, to purchase a new car and share with his grandchildren. As of Wednesday afternoon, two top prizes remain to be claimed in the Jumbo Bucks game.

As of June 2013, the lottery has raised more than $2.9 billion to support education programs. Lottery dollars support teachers’ salaries in grades K-3, school construction and repair projects, prekindergarten programs for at-risk four-year-olds, college scholarships and financial aid based on need and digital learning initiatives.

To see how more than $210.9 million in lottery dollars have made a difference in Mecklenburg County, visit the "Where the Money Goes" page on the lottery's website.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go...
News
RALEIGH – Eric Baptist of Charlotte got an early birthday present on Tuesday as he claimed a $750,000 prize on his Jumbo Bucks ticket. Baptist, who turns 69 years old this week, plans to use the money to purchase a home for the first time in his life.
“We have been renting for years,” Baptist said.“I’ve always wanted a house of my own and now we can get it. I’m still trying to comprehend this. I’m just so grateful.”
On Sunday afternoon, Baptist and his wife decided to purchase a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket at the Food Lion on Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road in Charlotte. After realizing they had won the game’s top prize, they drove to the lottery’s regional office in Charlotte on Monday to have their ticket verified.
“The whole time I kept thinking ‘It can’t be real.’ This sort of thing doesn’t happen to us,” Baptist said.“After they scanned the ticket, they told us we had to drive to Raleigh to claim the prize. This feels so great. It’s a wonderful blessing.”
Baptist said he also plans to use a portion of his winnings, worth $510,003 after state and federal taxes were withheld, to purchase a new car and share with his grandchildren. As of Wednesday afternoon, two top prizes remain to be claimed in the Jumbo Bucks game.
As of June 2013, the lottery has raised more than $2.9 billion to support education programs. Lottery dollars support teachers’ salaries in grades K-3, school construction and repair projects, prekindergarten programs for at-risk four-year-olds, college scholarships and financial aid based on need and digital learning initiatives.
To see how more than $210.9 million in lottery dollars have made a difference in Mecklenburg County, visit the "Where the Money Goes" page on the lottery's website.
Wow I wonder if he's going to give his 10%? I'm surprised he didn't say thank you daddy in his interview.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go...
News
Thanks Hebrewunite!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go...
News
Thanks for sharing....so...how do you justify this as gambling has been a "NO NO" since forever in the UHOP? How does an Apostle preach about gambling, but gambles himself and calls his winning "a wonderful blessing". Clearly, this is not a good example....but then like any other type of situation in the UHOP...money is always the top speaker in the House! As a matter of fact, money takes up 90% of service time. Money talks, money leads, money moves, money makes the pastor approve a second shout! Wonder if this will be an issue for him by the Bishop?! Possibly! OR not, because it's MONEY....the real leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••