United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10520 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6732 Sep 28, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Cultastic you are so defensive. Chill out Brother T###. And that goes for all the other haters as we'll. in the words of FDR, I welcome your hate, it just signals that your ain't really hooked up with Jesus like you claim. My love in unconditional. Even when you say un true things about the HOP, I still love you.
Furthermore Cultastic you linked to that cheap you tube video that said all the bishops of the HOP were gay and worshiped the devil. You have spoken some very hard truths about the church but you then cross the line with statements like the dlave reference, we're you a slave when you played that bass horn? Were your parents slaves when they served in the HOP for decades? Are your relatives who are still active, modern day slaves?
And to answer the fool who keeps saying "why are you here". A part of me enjoys the funny things you say like calling Daddy Bailey, Puffy and Ms Madison, Bishop Dee. I also don't get offended by the criticism of the HOP. It allows me to look at things from different points of view and think for myself. The real question is why are you still worked up about a church that is going to hell, in your words, and telling us about the great, perfect church that you have found or started? Answer that.
I linked the video because someone asked about it not because I agreed. In fact I think the videos are childish and poorly produced. The content is not accurate. This is my third time stating this BTW. Come on brother you're mentally stronger than that. You're insults don't upset me I welcome the discussion it's Brother Tate I'm not hiding behind a hashtag brother. Would you care to introduce yourself? <<< I'll wait

Let's talk like men, you're starting to weaken since your insults don't work.

Let me answer all your questions; YES I was a slave on the bass horn. My family in there are slaves. My deceased mother was a slave. My 85 year old grandmother is a slave. Now how's that for integrity. Does that answer your questions? I get it now I called you a slave and that offended you. Even though you agree with me you love the organization and calling you a slave hurt your feelings thus you decided that the best response was to respond with what you considered an insult...

You haven't answered one question I offered you but I've addressed everything you've asked. Men don't go for the emotions in a discussion we employ logic and reason.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6733 Sep 28, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
The reason for the low rent is not the food selling. I have video of the ground breaking for Paradise and Daddy McCollough said that he is building these apartments because he was concerned that people could not afford to pay $500 and up rent. He cared about the people. When Daddy Bailey took over and was convinced by Bishop Dee to go up on the rent, and not rebuild the Haven for seniors, I sent this video to several members. Furthermore, Daddy McCollough said that he was going to take the money from those apartments and build some more housing. He said he jad the money and all he needed was the land. He stated he could keep the rents low because he had no debt to pay monthly. So your chicken wings did not build those apartments. And I like the way you referred to yourself as a member of the cult.
Leave the gay stuff alone. You are again stretching what I said. I hVe no problem with anyone who speaks truth or seeks truth. Once I thought that some things were worse then others until I read James when he said those of you who are perfect in the law (that was me at the time) and yet offend in one point, you are guilty of all things. Sin is sin. And folks who harp on one or two things are in fact committing a sin themselves. So, when we had a vote to ban gay marriage a few years ago, I voted against the measure because it was political and forever and a day, I had always heard conservatives shout about freedom and liberty. So let folk be free to marry who they want. It won't make me want to go from straight to gay. Freedom means people are gonna do some things that I don't like. So enough with the subject.
Brother you are full of crap. First of all I never implied that I was perfect. I only pointed out the Bishop's faults that you agree with to show that they are men just like me and you. You haven't disproved anything I've said. You will fight with me a "sinner" about my character but you say nothing to your Daddy a "sinner" about his actions. That screams coward, yet your GOD doesn't author fear.

Where did McCollough get the money to build the cheap rent apartments from? Answer directly... I'm not a cult member but I was when I was giving Daddy my money to help build the apartments; therefore I can use WE when talking about the money I invested.

I noticed you ignored my response to your Acts 5 argument/question.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#6734 Sep 28, 2013
Never said you offended me. You can't say any thing to me that would get to lose focus, to answer your question why am I still a member. I know that the faith is right even though things are off track sometimes. Daddy Grace had a vision for the church and his successors also had a vision. But today, as we speak, the church has lost it's way. Israel had a short journey to the promise land but it took years to get there. But they still.made. This is the HOP's wilderness experience. The ills of the church, like our own personal failings, are self inflicted. I just have the faith that things will turn around. Maybe not next year but things will turn around. When the HOP operates on it's true principles it is a beautiful things like reading a weekly report, counting and announcing monies raised in public view, holding each other accountable. You will never find these things at ANY church. And your personal insults are funny. I have been called many things but a slave is not one. I am the brother who will speak when every one else is afraid and challenge power. Because it concedes nothing without a demand. And Bishop Dee proves that.

And to say I'm weaken is laughable. The next time I get back home to DC I find you and show you how weaken I am. Peace and love,
Im Just Sayin

Chesapeake, VA

#6735 Sep 28, 2013
1864_cdg wrote:
Pastor Baptist of Charlotte #2 won that Money..They say he teaches against gambling however im not mad at all at him... anyway i cant say all things are negative with the hop because i can only speak on my coming up and now, i wasn't born under Grace and McCullough but the older ive become the more my spirit doesn't agree especially now!! Bailey is doing a great job of destroying the hop! And the more he do the more people start seeing the truth!! And the Talent the people have from the dancers/ choirs/bands,..they could really make it big time but they're not for giving the light to the world..YouTube \fb etc is not suppose to be and not even this were posting on..its like "whats to hide" ughhh! My head hurts speaking on this!! Peace!
No surprise there concerning the lottery win, just another example of ministers who don't practice what they preach. In reference to the ongoing destruction of the HOP; taking Mr. Bailey out of the equation is not going to change one thing that is wrong with that place. God is not looking for talent or for a show. He is looking for people who will serve Him with all their hearts, minds, bodies and souls. The people in the HOP cannot do that because they will replace Mr. Bailey with another god to serve when his time is up.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6736 Sep 28, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Daddy Grace had a vision for the church and his successors also had a vision. But today, as we speak, the church has lost it's way. been called many things but a slave is not one.
Are you nuts or just plain stupid, Grace Vision was to get rich and rape as many young girls as he could. He built the UHOP on a lie, Grace was a lie. You looked at those videos on Youtube, now read the information on Graces life. We have provided you with many books of references. Did you bother to at least read the index? How can you still continue to spread these lies about what Grace Intentions were? I was there, were you born yet. Stop repeating things you heard.

Come back at me with knowledge. The truth is there for you to grasp for a reason. If the Men that proceed Grace meant you all any good, they would not have continue that ďDaddyĒ thing, nor would they have continued to rob the people of their hard earn Monies. God never sent any of these Men. Puffy is your perfect example. Why do you think heís so arrogant? Because of people like you that continue to accept and defend this nonsense.

Wake up people give God more credit then this. Your following of the Devil is truly not Gods plan. You are a slave, not by the hands of the white man, but truly one of Puffy.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6737 Sep 28, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Never said you offended me. You can't say any thing to me that would get to lose focus, to answer your question why am I still a member. I know that the faith is right even though things are off track sometimes. Daddy Grace had a vision for the church and his successors also had a vision. But today, as we speak, the church has lost it's way. Israel had a short journey to the promise land but it took years to get there. But they still.made. This is the HOP's wilderness experience. The ills of the church, like our own personal failings, are self inflicted. I just have the faith that things will turn around. Maybe not next year but things will turn around. When the HOP operates on it's true principles it is a beautiful things like reading a weekly report, counting and announcing monies raised in public view, holding each other accountable. You will never find these things at ANY church. And your personal insults are funny. I have been called many things but a slave is not one. I am the brother who will speak when every one else is afraid and challenge power. Because it concedes nothing without a demand. And Bishop Dee proves that.
And to say I'm weaken is laughable. The next time I get back home to DC I find you and show you how weaken I am. Peace and love,
No brother your argument has become weak not you. You don't have to wait to get to DC to contact me and show me how strong you are. You can do so right now via this site in front of our brothers and sisters the same way you felt my identity should be known. I have posted my email address several times on this site. I don't do basement meetings of fear.

You don't disagree with me. You disagree with the way I say things. You disagree with Bishops' Dee and Belly so why not show them how open minded and outspoken you are. Wait, I get it GOD will handle them and correct the problems of the UHOP but you have no problems with playing the position of GOD police with the great sinners like me who have the courage to say what you won't say!!!

The UHOP's wilderness experience can be easily avoided if men like you have the strength to say the same things you say to me on this site to your Daddy. Brother again you are speaking from a place of what you feel not truth. I've visited Rev. Floyd Flake's church in NYC. They send every member an annual financial statement that shows exactly how much money was collected by the church and how it was spent. When/If you ever got the courage to reach out to me and not try to insult me I can introduce you to Pastors who support the fact that tithes are no longer required.

You make yourself a target when you say "You will never find these things at ANY church." That statement is simply not true and it's unfounded.
Was there to

Charlotte, NC

#6738 Sep 28, 2013
There r less churches that teach that tithes not for today then those that those that teach that they r for today.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#6739 Sep 28, 2013
Bernie Madoff sent statements to his clients too. If Portal Drive provided a financial statement today who would really believe what it said?

And yes I have stood up more than you know. I don't play the game of I say one thing to you in private and then am afraid to speak it in public. The future Bishop of the HOP can't stand me today because I have had 3 cases go the Supreme Court and won all 3.

Gee-Tee you have shown yourself to so un-Christ like. You can call me anything you want but know this, you show yourself to be a cafeteria Christian. You know picking and choosing what you want to obey. Show me were you words towards me are God-like in the word of a God? I seem to be waiting you a lot because you seem to not want to answer any simple questions like the place of that perfect, great church that shows the HOP how to do it. To suggest that all apartments should be given away free show you have financial knowledge whatsoever. Now if you said the church should provide housing to those who don't have anything, I right there. I even did the math on that. If the HOP raised rents by 10%, the church could set aside 10-20% of it's properties for those who couldn't pay any thing and still bring in the same amount of revenue. Does that sound like I am really stupid?

I am all about peace and love, always.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#6740 Sep 28, 2013
I was not born when Daddy Grace was alive and I am not repeating anything that I have heard. It's kind of hard to repeat something when people have kept secrets about him. I learned more about Daddy Grace from that book than from anything I heard in the HOP. my personal opinion is that there is some there, there. But that does not mean he was about the things you said. If he was a fraud then the HOP would have fallen apart when he died. (Acts 5, again). Peace and love.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6741 Sep 28, 2013
Stop with the kids gloves, name calling donít bother you. That has nothing to do with God like.

The revenue in the UHOP is real great so tell me why do they evict their members that canít pay? You defend something that once you canít keep up with their financial requirements they forget you. Iím not saying you shouldnít pay rent, but the stress of giving in the UHOP is ridiculous. UHOP members are known to forget their responsibilities just to please these Bishops. Thatís why what you are defending doesnít make sense. Your Church takes all and never give anything back to the people they are robbing.

How many of those members evicted had a G-Class number? One of your Top payers was evicted, shouldnít they have at lease educated her about her responsibilities in life sense itís obvious she had none, or just give her some of her money back to pay her rent. Teach them something instead of taking away their ability to live well. You teach your members to not dwell on material things, yet Puffy has them all, does that make sense.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#6742 Sep 29, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Bernie Madoff sent statements to his clients too. If Portal Drive provided a financial statement today who would really believe what it said?
And yes I have stood up more than you know.
Your Bernie Madoff example wasn't a good analogy in this case. If PD sent out statements and were honest they wouldn't have anything to worry about. The truth can withstand the test of questioning. So again following your logic Daddy Bailey Madoff knows that the statements he would send out would be fraudulent.

I want to believe you stood up to the authority of the UHOP but it's a little hard to accept that when you can't even say your real name on this site. However, if you did I commend you.

You didn't answer my question in response to Acts 5. You haven't read previous post because you wouldn't be asking the "perfect church" questions. They don't exist but that does not mean that the false teachings and money extorting should continue. That's like saying all black men sell drugs so don't be hard on a brother when he gets caught; "everybody else is doing it."

I caught something you said; you said "the UHOP's next Bishop". Now it's ironic that the UHOP is "right" and GOD's house but you can predict who the next Daddy is going to be. You can do so because you already see the scam for what it is. You came on the site spitting fire. Once you realized that the petty character assasinations of ex-members don't work you shifted your tone from emotional to logical. Again you didn't find one lie I told about the UHOP which leads me to believe that your intent when you came on the wasn't genuine.

Be blessed brother...
heart broken

Charlotte, NC

#6743 Sep 29, 2013
Ive read the last three pages worth of posts and found them to be very informative. However my husband (who has only been a member for 3yrs) suggests that I stop lurking on this site and researching bc he explained that after awhile, the same way I question the uhop...I will eventually question whether or not there is a God or if Jesus the Christ was made up. I ask those of the board, what are your thoughts on this. Just curious. Thank You.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6744 Sep 29, 2013
heart broken wrote:
Ive read the last three pages worth of posts and found them to be very informative. However my husband (who has only been a member for 3yrs) suggests that I stop lurking on this site and researching bc he explained that after awhile, the same way I question the uhop...I will eventually question whether or not there is a God or if Jesus the Christ was made up. I ask those of the board, what are your thoughts on this. Just curious. Thank You.
I would never want to come between a husband and wife. You may have to read this board in secrecy, because the truths about the UHOP practices have been known to break up many unions. His response is the reason the UHOP has existed so long. The UHOP Bishops have kept their members in the dark much to long. The UHOP thrives on you remaining ignorant to the facts of all the wrong doings that has been going on from the very beginning. This is a form of control. They tell your members just enough to keep them in line.

If you took the time to read this board on your own, you know something is truly wrong in Denmark. Its not that you would question Gods words or Gods existence, itís that you would question the UHOP and their Bishops practices.

If you donít like what you are seeing now in the UHOP, you will never like it. You are one of the bless ones, that donít believe everything they say. I say to you follow Gods words he will never fail. My favorite line is,ďNo Man that claims God sent him is suppose to Live Higher then the people he is leading.Ē There is no Charge to serve God. God wants you to live a good life also.

Continue to read our post if you can, read them with an open mind, we will help you anyway we can. We have nothing to gain by not telling you the truth.

May God continue to bless you with the right knowledge, Iím here for you.
heart broken

Irmo, SC

#6745 Sep 29, 2013
Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. Please keep us in your prayers. I love my husband, and will fast and pray about this.
There is no failure in Christ Jesus.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6746 Sep 29, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Gee-Tee you have shown yourself to so un-Christ like.
How would you know what Christ like is, you follow Puffy. Stop with the lie you speak up.

If you spoke up, you would not be calling the 4th Bishop, Daddy.
If you spoke up, Puffy would have put you out or slap you first.
If you spoke up, you wouldnít have to wait for a change.
If you spoke up, there would be no need to continue to wonder in the wilderness.
If you spoke up, you wouldnít be waiting on the Lord to fix something he never broke.
If you spoke up, your members would not be walking, while Puffy rides in a Chauffeured Million dollar car.
If you spoke up, the UHOP would have programs to help the needy.
If you spoke up, you wouldnít be paying 2,000 in Puffy Club.
If you spoke up, you wouldnít have to pay for everything even a meal.
If you spoke up, you would have a say so in the UHOP planning.
If you spoke up, the lie the foundation of the UHOP was built on would have been corrected.
If you spoke up, you would teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not the Gospel of Puffy.
If you spoke up, there would be no need for this board.
egyptology

Charlotte, NC

#6747 Sep 29, 2013
@msd sorry for the late response www.nc-educationlottery.org/news/2013/9/25
I know better now

United States

#6748 Sep 29, 2013
You knw I've straddled the fence with the Hop for many years many years. One foot in and one foot out until I just said you better quit playing with this thing ENOUGH. As much as I wanted it to be right I just know in my gut that something is not right. I've always had an issue with the daddy thing it just never felt right. I have not did my research like many of you have when it comes to the Hop didn't have to I already knew even before I found this board long years ago that something just wasn't right. It's my inner gut that kept and keeps telling me that I'm not wrong. You see I've stayed for as long as I have because I to have family still there and I felt that I have to keep a check on them to make sure their ok. As much as I want them to walk away I realize tht I can't force the way I feel on anyone that I have to live for me and all I can do for them is pray that they wake up. It is my prayer that the Hop be exposed for what it really is good or bad.....
Eyes on Christ

United States

#6749 Sep 29, 2013
egyptology wrote:
@msd sorry for the late response www.nc-educationlottery.org/news/2013/9/25
Seems like the article was removed or something.
Egyptology

United States

#6750 Sep 30, 2013
@eyes on christ noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. .....i wonder why
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6751 Sep 30, 2013
1864_cdg wrote:
Pastor Baptist of Charlotte #2 won that Money..They say he teaches against gambling however im not mad at all at him...Truely was a blessing for him. He finally gets to purchase a home for the 1st time...but what i dont understand is that ,he works for a multi million aire (Daddy) that rides in a maybach, should've been had a home! Anyway besides my point... i have been a member in the "HOP" all my life/born under the teachings of "Madison" and i have to say that i Truely believe that Madison was the man! A good Man!! When i speak man,i mean a true and real man of GOD!! It was his humbling spirit/the way he talk/walk and i remember him telling us "uhop members to stop saying" daddy" etc: i can go on and on about Madison on why he was the man for me..... NOW!! The hop have "Bailey" and it is a disaster... members and pastors are leaving like non before....(im guilty)i don't attend anymore.i find myself popping in and out at times because apart of me wishes it was right! Its too expensive to go there lol...its funny but true...if its not about money then it don'matter! 2000.00 for a plastic pen #Daddy's club" WTF....its crazyyyy! Everything in there the members have to pay even for the things that the members have already paid for ex: the buses!! Not talk about how the pastor s cut off the spiritual service to raise more money.. anyway,the money is only the half..... Bailey is Mean/demanding/ and violent...he's hitting people Etc: he's being sued on different occasions from members to pastors and honestly i hope they get what they're asking for!! And as far as having gays in the hop,they're are all over the place, some open/some closeted and if you're open you're looked at with disgusted as if youre not human unless you're paying money..... anyway i cant say all things are negative with the hop because i can only speak on my coming up and now, i wasn't born under Grace and McCullough but the older ive become the more my spirit doesn't agree especially now!! Bailey is doing a great job of destroying the hop! And themore he do the more people start seeing the truth!! And the Talent the people have from the dancers/ choirs/bands,..they could really make it big time but they're not for giving the light to the world..YouTube \fb etc is not suppose to be and not even this were posting on..its like "whats to hide" ughhh! My head hurts speaking on this!! Peace!
What! Apostle Baptist won the lotto!? I wonder if he got in trouble for it. You know Bailey wants some of that money! Is he still pastoring #2?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min PadMark 675,756
News Pope Francis meets knights of ancient order in ... 2 hr namredipsobla 1
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
More from around the web