United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10173 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6691 Sep 26, 2013
it goes up to the 47th degree from what i just found out
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6692 Sep 26, 2013
Hello all! Sorry I've been away for some time. Catching up now.....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6693 Sep 26, 2013
For me wrote:
I'm lost! Why it what does being the bishop have to do with bring a Mason? If I'm correct McCullough and Madison were already in there before they were elected. The God I serve is not confusing so how can this much confusion dwell in "GODS house" ? The preachers are at fault too because they are only in it to keep their jobs and the perks that go with it.
Who said it was "GOD's house"? I know that's a rhetorical question. If GOD doesn't dwell in or author confusion one could stand to reason that the UHOP is not his house.

As far as Masonry and the office of the Bishop you have to understand how "secret societies" operate. The Bishops and the clergy all operate and run the UHOP in a similar fashion. It's a little difficult to explain but a simple google search will give you a few answers on how secret societies like the Masons operate. You'll start to understand why you can't get answers to basic questions about what goes on behind the scenes; i.e. exactly where the money is going. They only let the members in on certain information. Think about how Grace was able to keep it fairly hush hush until recently about his wives and children.

I've vaguely said it before without explaining my logic, but the Bishop(s) don't believe in the same GOD you believe in. There's a very simple explanation as to why Jesus is on the back burner in the UHOP.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6694 Sep 26, 2013
@cultastic i was just thinking about the samething about jesus being on the back burner
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6695 Sep 26, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailey is a mason as soon as he became bishop he had to go through the ranks, they will not put an ordinary person up on that comfortable seat to rule that organization, im sure he has wore the symbol of the eye of horace the son god which is also on the almighty 1 dollar bill,
They rushed him through the rituals. That has to do with money though and not his level of "knowledge". Bishop Dee needed him to get a better "understanding" before she could start letting him see certain things that he otherwise wouldn't have known when he was just an Apostle in the UHOP. For those curious minds do a little research on sexual rituals/practices and secret societies. The comedian Katt Williams offers some interesting introspection.

Let's just say this, without his ties to Masonry and his money Brother Grace would have been prosecuted on a few different charges. Don't be fooled by the UHOP folklore that suggests that GOD fought all of his battles and they couldn't convict him. That's simply not true. They'll never tell you about the cases that he lost or had to pay settlements. They simply glamorize the cases that he won to increase your devotion to him as a demigod.

Classic cultish practice; give the followers a little bit of truth mixed with a lot of lies and they'll never be able to decipher what's true and what's not. Never give away too much information about the true identity of the leader. Does any of this sound familiar my UHOP sisters and brothers?
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#6696 Sep 26, 2013
The foolishness of the HOP is plain for anyone but the FOOLED to see. There are people who have their faith in the HOP, and there are those who’s faith is through the HOP. For those who believe in our Creator, THROUGH the HOP it is because they found a place in the HOP that they were comfortable with, they will see these clips and their faith in our Creator may only grow stronger. As for the folks who’s faith is IN the HOP they may begin to understand that their ordeal in the HOP is leading to their undoing, and hopefully they will abandon that foolish allegiance to “Daddy” and their faith in Alahym will grow stronger. Remember the so-called Negro usually associated with people they could relate to, they were a disenfranchised, discriminated, and marginalized, people. Of course they, for the most part were an uneducated people. A people who could be easily overwhelmed with a bright skinned man with a foreign accent, who looked a little like them, and a little like “Jesus”. They understood that sacrifice meant pain. They were used to struggling to make ends meet. They were accustomed to seeing their labor brought to naught. When this Grace came along they sacrificed for him, because they had never seen anyone like him, nor heard anyone like him. They saw him give them a place of their “own”. Most of the so-called Negros did not, and still do not, to this day… fall for this garbage, these liars are spewing out. As shocking to some these clips are; the comments that will undoubtedly be posted, will garner these clips more attention. The HOP Bishop may be foolish enough to warn “his” people to stay away from these clips. Which means they will conduct themselves as they usually do… and flock to YT like bees to honey. However someone. somewhere. Will… actually… in hopes of discrediting these clips, do some research on the documentation and begin to understand the truth.

DEMONIC SATANIC OCCULTIC RELIGION STAy FAR AWAY


United House Of Prayer For All People (CULT)!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Uhop Cult Leader-Bishop Walter McCollough
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

One can only hope and pray reality checks in…

Shaluwm~
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#6697 Sep 26, 2013
I hope this helps, there a whole lot of truths out there that we have not been exposed to.

Freemasonry and Illuminati:
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6698 Sep 26, 2013
how deep is bishop dee in this organization lol?
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6699 Sep 26, 2013
daddy madison wrote:
WHEN MCCULLOUGH ACCEPTED HIS 33RD DEGREE IN MASONRY HE STOOD BEFORE HIS LODGE BROTHERS AND SOME HOP MEMBER AND SAID YALL ON THE 33rD BUT IM ON A HIGHER LEVEL OF MASONRY NO LIEEEEEE
SHOCKING! Are you for sure about this?? Once you past the 33rd, it is an acceptance to the definite cause/purpose. These people do a lot more than those 33 and under. I did a research and provided a link in this blog to an actual ex-member of the cause who exposed a lot of difficult to hear information. He exposed the worst which is not very easy on the ears. For the bishop to agree and accept the terms of the next ranking above 33rd is impious. It’s is sickening.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

#6700 Sep 26, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
They rushed him through the rituals. That has to do with money though and not his level of "knowledge". Bishop Dee needed him to get a better "understanding" before she could start letting him see certain things that he otherwise wouldn't have known when he was just an Apostle in the UHOP. For those curious minds do a little research on sexual rituals/practices and secret societies. The comedian Katt Williams offers some interesting introspection.
Let's just say this, without his ties to Masonry and his money Brother Grace would have been prosecuted on a few different charges. Don't be fooled by the UHOP folklore that suggests that GOD fought all of his battles and they couldn't convict him. That's simply not true. They'll never tell you about the cases that he lost or had to pay settlements. They simply glamorize the cases that he won to increase your devotion to him as a demigod.
Classic cultish practice; give the followers a little bit of truth mixed with a lot of lies and they'll never be able to decipher what's true and what's not. Never give away too much information about the true identity of the leader. Does any of this sound familiar my UHOP sisters and brothers?
They don't tell us, but you do. You break it down! Thanks so much. God bless you.
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Fort Washington, MD

#6701 Sep 26, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
"No rules, no religion
I've made my decision
To run to You –
The healer that I need"~~Tamela Mann
^^^ The following excerpt from the song Take Me to the King is part of the reason he doesn't want our UHOP sisters and brothers to sing that song. He understands that people are getting tired of the religious games. People are starting to realize that they can go straight to the Creator without the aid of a pimping preacher. That is a threat to his empire. In the first verse of the song she uses the phrase:"I'm all churched out." I can see exactly why he shut it down LOL.
Sorry to inform you brother Bishop current and brothers Bishops future the people are starting to get it now. It's simple, we are the assembly. The "church" is in us. We don't need your bricks, figurative mountains, gigantic pictures in our face, and definitely not membership into your club to get to the Creator. Your oppressive holy traditions and practices are starting to take the simple joy out of the worship experience. To say it plainly they are useless.
The black church used to be our "hospital". Where do you turn when the "hospital" is misdiagnosing or ignoring the obvious problems and handing out prescriptions for holy medicines that don't work?
I'm pressing the "PREACH" button, now.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6702 Sep 26, 2013
The one question no would answer for me was why did sex play such a big part in Religion. It seems all these Men in Power demonstrated poor sexual behavior. After reading up on this Free Masonry I realize it’s apart of their Order. That’s why they want to keep it a Secret Society. It’s truly nothing but the works of the Devil. When you think about it, when the Devil parted from Heaven he took many souls with him. This Society is truly the Devil’s Recruiting Center of today.
I know better now

United States

#6703 Sep 26, 2013
WOW WOW WOW... Very informative ! This is the closest I've ever gotten to really truely knowing anything about the UHOP. All I've ever been able to say is that GOD has always used a man to get the word to HIS people and i WAS a member for 43 years. How could this happen????
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6704 Sep 26, 2013
I know better now wrote:
WOW WOW WOW... Very informative ! This is the closest I've ever gotten to really truely knowing anything about the UHOP. All I've ever been able to say is that GOD has always used a man to get the word to HIS people and i WAS a member for 43 years. How could this happen????
We have too take responsibilities of our actions, we never question, not even things we knew were wrong. It’s taken 90+ years and some of them still won’t speak up. Thank you God for this board and thank you to all of you that continue to keep Gods words alive.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6705 Sep 26, 2013
I can’t stress enough to the UHOP youth that are sneaking and reading this board to enjoy your life. My youth was taken away from me much too early. Don’t let one person or thing stop you from enjoying and exploring all things new in life. This is your second chance and now it’s time for you to enjoy it.

Don’t let the UHOP consume you, that’s not what Church is suppose to do. Again I say don’t let any one tell you what you need. There is nothing you need you want it. If God grants you the ability to achieve these things get all you can. Don’t let people confuse you with the saying of “Material Things” everything is material and its there for you to enjoy. If you keep your Mind, Heart and Soul on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you won’t have to worry about meeting God.

Don’t you think you have please enough Bishops, now its time to please yourself.

May God continue to bless us all.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6706 Sep 27, 2013
Thus far we've given some attention to Jubilee in the past and present. Under the Old Testament law, the Israelites were required to keep the year of Jubilee every fifty years, with its special requirements of personal liberty, restitution of property, and "the simple life." Today, though we are not under the Mosaic regime, we ought to be full of jubilee (i.e., rejoicing). Trusting in God and living a simple, faithful life for Him is very liberating indeed.
THIRD, AND FINALLY, LET'S CONSIDER JUBILEE IN THE FUTURE.
This third point is fairly simple: Heaven is the ultimate jubilee because it is perfect and everlasting joy! Mankind, in his original state, enjoyed full fellowship with God. For the faithful, heaven restores that condition! The true Promised Land will then be ours; what has been lost will be restored in its fullness. We won't enjoy a mere shadow of paradise--as the Garden of Eden and land of Canaan were--but the ultimate abode of God--heaven itself!

Read with me in Revelation 21:1-7 and allow me, if you will, to interject some expressions of rejoicing at appropriate places as John describes this wonderful abode of God:

"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying,'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.[Rejoice children of God, for that's jubilee!] And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; [Rejoice, for that's jubilee!] there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.[Rejoice children of God, for that's jubilee!] There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'[Rejoice, for that's jubilee!] Then He who sat on the throne said,'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me,'Write, for these words are true and faithful.' And He said to me,'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.[Rejoice children of God, for that's jubilee!] He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son." [Rejoice, for that's jubilee!]

It doesn't get any better than that! But friends, don't ignore the very next verse - "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" (Rev. 21:8). Tragically, not everyone will enjoy God's ultimate jubilee! In fact, we know from what we are told elsewhere in the Scriptures that very few will get to bask in God's love for eternity (cf. Matt. 7:13,14). It all boils down to this: If we obey God, we will be blessed; if we disobey, we will be cursed (cf. Deut. 28)! The one who obeys God is one who loves God (cf. John 14:15; I John 5:3). And one who loves God is one who possesses a living faith (cf. James 2:14ff)! Those who possess a living faith will have access to God's saving grace (cf. Rom. 5:1,2; Eph. 2:8)!

Dear listeners, God has not instructed us to observe the Sabbath day, Sabbath year, or year of Jubilee as the Israelites did. However, it is good for us to have some rest from our labors. It is good to trust the Lord to provide for us. It is good to have jubilation or rejoicing now no matter what our circumstances! And it is good to have a blessed hope of the ultimate jubilee to come--a heavenly home around the very throne of God! The ultimate jubilee of Almighty God approaches; are you ready?

Lesson for the day that I was reading, God Bless
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#6708 Sep 27, 2013
Many of the posters on this board remind me of Republicans who hate President Obama. You constantly bring up one conspiracy theory after another. I have always pointed out that Acts 5 is the answer to all of you. If the HOP is wrong then it will fall apart on it's own. But if it is of God you ain't fighting the church you are fighting God. Stop lying on the church and enjoy the perfect church that you all have found since leaving the HOP. Some of you need to be exposed. You hide behind these screen names. And Cultastic you may be the first one. We all know who you are because of your writing style. You loathe the HOP but you still love that cheap rent the HOP has provided to you over the years. Oh, you make some good points but are you aware that folks say you are a homosexual. You didn't see that coming. And I speak as one who probably agrees with a lot of what you say but these lies for the sake of lying is a bridge too far.

Come back with facts and the word of God. It's.not about the men but the master, who is in heaven.
For me

United States

#6709 Sep 27, 2013
Question for Lorenzo Why are you here?

No one is lying on your church. Do you deny or dispute any of the information given?

Apparently you havnt been lurking long because if you look back Cultastic's identity has been given several times of his own free will and even pics.

You state you agree with much of what he says then claim it's all lies. Which is it because I'm a bit confused and maybe you are as well.

The word? Is given all through this blog.

Finally please don't insult on this blog. I was once in your shoes and would defend the HOP the bishops and the practices at the drop of a dime but ask you as a fellow child of God the true master. We are all adults and we can disagree in peace. Please do more research for yourself.

Have a blessed day
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

#6710 Sep 27, 2013
Come back with facts and the word of God. It's.not about the men but the master, who is in heaven.

Lorenzo: WADR, Please, Please, do your research on these bishops and measure their deeds and tenure to The Scriptures before you go public with your defense.
Facts;
Daddy Grace: A Celebrity Preacher and His House of Prayer (Religion, Race, and Ethnicity) Paperback
by Marie W. Dallam (Author)---check the bibliography for more facts.
Wife of Daddy Grace Is Left Out of Will - Jet Magazine, February 11, 1960 http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Srcripture;
1 Timothy 5:8 1Ti 5:8-But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Sweet Daddy Grace Sued for Support by Deserted Wife - Jet Magazine September 2, 1954
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Scripture:
-Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
- Deu 22:29-Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
- 1Cr 7:12-But to the rest speak I, not the Master: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
Sweet Daddy Grace's Other Wife & Other Life Revealed - Jet Magazine, January 30, 1958
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Scripture;
-1Ti 3:2-A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Eph 5:3-But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Sweet Daddy Grace Denies Southern Birth, Says He is Portuguese Subject - Jet Magazine, January 23, 1958
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Scripture;
1Ti 3:7-Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
1Th 5:22-Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Sweet Daddy Grace Buys Sanctuary in Columbus, Ohio - Jet Magazine, December 8, 1955
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Mat 6:1 -¶Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
Why Daddy Grace Bought Out Prophet Jones pt 2 - Jet Magazine May 10, 1956
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
Mat 6:2-Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Sweet Daddy Grace Has An Ex-Wife Louvenia A. Royster and Daughter Frances - Jet Magazine September 9, 1954
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...
1Th 5:22-Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6711 Sep 27, 2013
Quote Lorenzo:“Many of the posters on this board remind me of Republicans who hate President Obama. You constantly bring up one conspiracy theory after another. Are you aware that folks say you are a homosexual?”

First of all who just throw out hate; your conspiracy theory is what some one told you, not what you know. If your Church was about God and you thought your brother or sister was not obeying Gods words shouldn’t you at least try to help them and not slander them?

You don’t want us to reveal the wrong doings of the UHOP, yet you take every opportunity to point out our wrong. Aren’t you speaking with a false tongue? Check yourself on how you view us, and then cast a stone.

First of all how do you have a dislike for a Homosexuals, but love for a Child Molesters? Isn’t your hate channeled in the wrong direction? You are condemning the acts of two consenting adults, its not homosexuals that’s raping the children.

If you can’t prove us wrong, use your remote button. Next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 649,987
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 49 min friend 4
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Sun make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web