United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,521 - 6,540 of 8,200 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

For me wrote:
@ Eyes on Christ. Either you missed it or I should have made that more clear. LOL I was only saying he's the right man because he's driving folks to learn more for themselves because they're definitely not getting schooled in the HOP. His bevavior is totally unacceptable and unbecoming as Jesus servant. Yets still so many either excuse it or ignore it. I wonder what percentage of current members aren't really with it. I wish they would respond to his board by saying something even if its it's just "I'm not with it"
I did miss it. MSD cleared it for me. Thank you and my apologies for thinking you really thought "He was the right man". LOL I know good and well that there really will not be a legitamate explanation released.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
I won't reveal my source but I was recently informed about a sermon where Bishop Belly made remarks in which he likened himself to a Master (sent from GOD of course) and metaphorically compared the members to "dogs" that he has on a leash (because that's what GOD wants him to do of course). He went on to say that if the dog walks too far ahead or behind it's master he/she can be choked by the leash. Basically the analogy translates to there are consequences for not obeying your spiritual master you "UHOP dogs". <<< Read that thought carefully.
He was bold enough to say that if you don't do what he says do GOD will punish you. He also said to separate from "those who fight against him". Well I ask a very simple question. My mother was very obedient to brother Bishop even when she didn't agree with him; why did cancer abruptly end her life and not take the life of the vile and evil men who took the innocence of so many young girls in the name of GOD/religion?
She obeyed him without question even before her husband (check your wedding vows). Why couldn't he (Brother Bishop) intervene on her behalf to his GOD to spare her life, especially since he claims to have the ability to go to GOD if/when our "works" are in order. My mom was a subservient puppy to her master (Daddy) in the context of the metaphor. Had she survived it would have been a victory for the man who prescribed the blessed fried cat fish, blessed water, and endorsed her last pilgrimage to the UHOP mecca (LA). In contrast, in her undying loyalty to Brother Bishop and his dogmas the explanation of her untimely death is simply "GOD's will". He would never admit that his instructions didn't work and couldn't save her.
To be clear I don't blame brother Bishop or the UHOP for anything. I'm just bringing up a personal example for discussion and sharing my thoughts in case somebody else goes through a similar experience. Keeping in line with the theme of metaphors and not sermons let us remember that master turned the dogs on the slaves when they went against him. The slaves and the dogs were equal in master's eyes. Wait, maybe the dogs were more valuable than the slaves in master's eyes. Food for thought
@Cultastic, you took the words right out of my mouth AGAIN! While I was reading this it reminded me how the transition from Madison to Bailey was so messy. If Madison was the prophet, wouldn't the change be a lot more tedious? Referencing the kings of the Bible in the Old Testament, even though prophets were not Godís original will, he worked it out at the peopleís request. When he did, there were no messy transitions. When I say messy, I mean, for a long time Madison was not teaching, and then he became really delusional, and ended up not being able to conduct any business which then became disarray. Explanations behind the situation was that God knows and will fix it soon, but when I read my bible, yes there were wrong prophets but God business was never in error. This is another plain giveaway that God does not own the business of the UHOP. Make sense of thisÖ..Old Testament clean up era: God stayed on top of business with clearing things out for his son to come ON INTO a particular purified area. When his son came, the business kept smoothing itself out with the teachings of Jesus Christ, and then the rest of the Apostles kept it moving. This is what you call NO CHANGE! There were no errors in Godís business. It was all smooth. He even provided us of whatís going to take place in the future and how to deal with it emotionally. Heís preparing us for the future as well as how to handle the present day. Now, thatís what you call handling your business. You Go Jehovah!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

@Cultastic, you took the words right out of my mouth AGAIN! While I was reading the posting about your mother (#6644) reminded me how the transition from Madison to Bailey was so messy. If Madison was the prophet, wouldn't the change be a lot more tedious? Referencing the kings of the Bible in the Old Testament, even though prophets were not Godís original will, he worked it out at the peopleís request. When he did, there were no messy transitions. When I say messy, I mean, for a long time Madison was not teaching, and then he became really delusional, and ended up not being able to conduct any business which then became disarray. Explanations behind the situation was that God knows and will fix it soon, but when I read my bible, yes there were wrong prophets but God business was never in error. If God was the master behind the plan, do you really think he would have allowed Madison to just become so out of it that business was not being handled for a long period of time? Madison, would have been able to save himself. This is another plain giveaway that God does not own the business of the UHOP. Make sense of thisÖ..Old Testament clean up era: God stayed on top of business with clearing things out for his son to come ON INTO a particular purified area. When His son arrived, the business kept smoothing itself out with the teachings of Jesus Christ, and then the rest of the Apostles kept it moving. This is what you call NO CHANGE! There were no errors in Godís business. It was all smooth. He even provided us of whatís going to take place in the future and how to deal with it emotionally. Heís preparing us for the future as well as how to handle the present day. Now, thatís what you call handling your business. He laid it down, most famous author of all times and across the entire earth. You Go Jehovah!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I keep telling them The God I serve did not send these Men. If God had sent them, they would have been Humble Men. The power of controlling people was suppose to be left up to God, not Man. Quite as its keep, a lot of these UHOP Ministers want to overthrow Puffy. The problem is most of them wants that seat just as bad as the next one. The Bible speaks of sickness and death. if these Bishop would teach the Bible; they wouldnít have to come up with these lame brain excuses on why their members get sick and die like non-members do.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Eyes on Christ reminded me how the transition from Madison to Bailey was so messy.[/QUOTE]

Think about it all of the transitions were messy. McCollough was elected Bishop but couldnít perform as Bishop for a long time. That fight with Price was unbelievable. Thatís when some of Price family turned Muslin. When Madison was elected the Overstreets start a rebellion. That True Grace Memorial Church became very vocal. And now Puffy, who Dee made Bishop, the ones that didnít like him just left not before voicing their opinions of discuss. And they want to say God sent these men. That UHOP God only is something else. Their God goes real well with their UHOP only Heaven.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Organized religion wrote:
Hello Board....
I probably missed it but would love to know who's claiming responsibility for the UHOP Cult videos
Hello Organize Religion...miss you:) I only saw one video which focused on Bishop McCollogh as a freemason leading the UHOP. I saw other videos but they were for another church cult called the IHOP: International House of Prayer. Obviously, their members are waking up to some truths too.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Organized religion wrote:
Hello Board....
I probably missed it but would love to know who's claiming responsibility for the UHOP Cult videos
Uh oh, Organized religion, I saw another one about the UHOP. Its a scary one. Lol The presentation focused on how UHOP were worshippers of another god.
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
I won't reveal my source but I was recently informed about a sermon where Bishop Belly made remarks in which he likened himself to a Master (sent from GOD of course) and metaphorically compared the members to "dogs" that he has on a leash (because that's what GOD wants him to do of course). He went on to say that if the dog walks too far ahead or behind it's master he/she can be choked by the leash. Basically the analogy translates to there are consequences for not obeying your spiritual master you "UHOP dogs". <<< Read that thought carefully.
He was bold enough to say that if you don't do what he says do GOD will punish you. He also said to separate from "those who fight against him". Well I ask a very simple question. My mother was very obedient to brother Bishop even when she didn't agree with him; why did cancer abruptly end her life and not take the life of the vile and evil men who took the innocence of so many young girls in the name of GOD/religion?
She obeyed him without question even before her husband (check your wedding vows). Why couldn't he (Brother Bishop) intervene on her behalf to his GOD to spare her life, especially since he claims to have the ability to go to GOD if/when our "works" are in order. My mom was a subservient puppy to her master (Daddy) in the context of the metaphor. Had she survived it would have been a victory for the man who prescribed the blessed fried cat fish, blessed water, and endorsed her last pilgrimage to the UHOP mecca (LA). In contrast, in her undying loyalty to Brother Bishop and his dogmas the explanation of her untimely death is simply "GOD's will". He would never admit that his instructions didn't work and couldn't save her.
To be clear I don't blame brother Bishop or the UHOP for anything. I'm just bringing up a personal example for discussion and sharing my thoughts in case somebody else goes through a similar experience. Keeping in line with the theme of metaphors and not sermons let us remember that master turned the dogs on the slaves when they went against him. The slaves and the dogs were equal in master's eyes. Wait, maybe the dogs were more valuable than the slaves in master's eyes. Food for thought
Daddy Belly...too funny!
For me

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Good morning
Egyptology

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

do y'all remember that big fight that happen in concord when madison took the seat........crazy all of my mom's family left and followed Apostle Brown which the church is known as Graceland hop
Egyptology

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Organize Religion...miss you:) I only saw one video which focused on Bishop McCollogh as a freemason leading the UHOP. I saw other videos but they were for another church cult called the IHOP: International House of Prayer. Obviously, their members are waking up to some truths too.
what video is that
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Helped By This Column wrote:
<quoted text>Daddy Belly...too funny!
LOL that's one of my many nicknames. The funny part is that my UHOP sisters and brothers will find that joke offensive yet take no offense with Brother Bishop comparing them to dogs SMH. People do not understand that the more submissive slaves are to the master the more empowered he becomes.

Master also needs to understand that if you keep not feeding the dog and all you do is use the leash to "choke" the dog if/when it gets lose from that leash that dog will turn on master and bite back. That was metaphorically speaking of course (insert sarcastic smirk). I wonder if he can figure that one out.

Good Morning ALCON
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
what video is that
Brother go to YouTube and search the UHOP Cult. It's about four videos directed at the UHOP not the IHOP. At any rate the content is not completely accurate but it's still amusing to say the least. It was likely done by a younger person based on the spelling and grammatical errors.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Egyptology wrote:
do y'all remember that big fight that happen in concord when madison took the seat........crazy all of my mom's family left and followed Apostle Brown which the church is known as Graceland hop
I certainly do. In retrospect what they were fighting for was actually true. I didn't know it at the time but a lot of what they were saying was true about Bishop Madison, Bishop Delores Madison that is. Unfortunately their message was lost. I think I have a copy of the VHS video of that rumble somewhere LOL.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, Organized religion, I saw another one about the UHOP. Its a scary one. Lol The presentation focused on how UHOP were worshippers of another god.
@Eyes on Christ where can I find that video I'd like to view it.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do. In retrospect what they were fighting for was actually true. I didn't know it at the time but a lot of what they were saying was true about Bishop Madison, Bishop Delores Madison that is. Unfortunately their message was lost. I think I have a copy of the VHS video of that rumble somewhere LOL.
i've seen it myself as well lol
Egyptology

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
i will look at it when i get home tonight
Helped By This Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
@Eyes on Christ where can I find that video I'd like to view it.
Me, too.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Helped By This Column wrote:
<quoted text>Me, too.
I found it on youtube under UHOP CULT
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
what video is that
Search under "Uhop Cult Leader-Bishop Walter McCollough" for one of them. Another is "United House of Prayer For All People (CULT)!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min June VanDerMark 533,781
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... 12 hr Barbarian 5
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) 23 hr Finish this sentence 894
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Thu fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Wed psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Tue ELIAS IBARRA 60
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••