United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,441 - 6,460 of 8,260 Comments Last updated Yesterday
I know better now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I had been a member since I was 3 yrs old. I can go on and on and on about alot of things that are questionable in the Hop as we call it. My thing was everytime you ask someone about why we do this and why we do that nobody could give you a straight answer and all the answers were different. I went to older members people that I knew would be able to clear up my concerns and issues but it was still the same. Alot of the young folk have left where I use to attend and it is my prayer that my daughter and grandson come on up out of there cause I know in my heart it's not right. Way to complicated and church of all things is not complicated. Replacing GOD and JESUS name in songs it's just rediculous and I have waisted enough time on this foolishness already. I was guilty of it to for years but I finally woke up Thank you JESUS
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

One of the biggest signs that tell you, you are in a Cult is when they control what you do with your life. Telling people what to wear, eat and drink is the first signs of a Cult. What does this have to do with Religion? If they spent as much time on Saving souls as they do on Controlling souls Church would be a joy to go to. I keep telling people it doesnít take much to serve God. It takes a whole lot to serve a Man. Everything they donít like, they donít want you to like. When you really sit down and examine the rules that are handed down by these Bishops they are all filled with Hate.

These Bishops were supposed to Guide you, not Lead you. The moment you realize you are being lead, you should run like hell. Once they get away with one rule that you follow, they continue. They start out with something simple like wearing a Uniform, they are testing the waters. When Uniforms were first design, Church members were not in that equation, it was for professional use only. Stop falling for the hype, accept what God allows and thatís by enjoying the life God gave to you.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

I say this all the time; too much emphasis is put on what to eat, wear, and do. They like to say the Bible said donít eat this donít eat that. My question is since we pray over the food before we eat it; why not believe that prayer will protect all the food we eat.

Granted some people are allergic to certain foods but if you are not why not enjoy them all. Why pray over your food if you believe some of it will hurt you. For those who claimed they didnít believe in God, whose name ďdid they callĒ the moment they knew they were dying.

Rules like these keeps people from doing the right things. I didnít eat Pork, but I shot John. I wore my Uniform, but I took my sisters husband. I paid my Tithes, but I hate this one. I didnít pay my rent, but Iím on PuffyĎs club.

Can we truly say we follow everything that is taught in the Bible? Teach your Members how to live on the earth God put us on and they wouldnít have to believe God sent a Man for you to go through to get to him.

Another ďCommon SenseĒ thing to think about on how you allow someone else to Control the life God gave to you.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

First let me say welcome Sister @I know better now. There are a few variables associated with why you can't get straight answers in the UHOP. First of all most people only attend the UHOP because their parents made them members before they even knew their name. Very few people do any independent research about the UHOP or religion in general. Shut up and do as you're told. Secondly, we have to be very aware that Brother Grace was purposely elusive about his life. Keep in mind members are just recently finding out that he was married several times and he had children. The leadership makes sure to keep information about Grace like that out of the "Truth and Facts" books and other UHOP literature. One has to ask why? It's a simple answer. They hide it because Grace was dishonest about who he was and they don't want members to dig deeper into the character of Daddy the MAN (insert sarcasm and smirk).

He deliberately oppressed and controlled the minds of poor black people for his own selfish agendas. Very little is known about him in the UHOP. We've accepted the little information they tell us about him but never dig deeper. The strength of the UHOP is the ignorance of the members. "It feels good, it feels right; therefore it is right." The enemy is knowledge and intelligence. The feed you a little bit of truth with a lot of lies.

The thing that is sad is that most people take more issue with the way I discuss the subject matter of the UHOP than the actual content of what I say. This misdirection of emotion is the exact reason why the Daddy deception continues to survive and people are continuing to be extorted; literally and figuratively. Members ignore the message and attack the messenger because they can't comprehend the fact that Daddy is and was just a man. The truth in the UHOP is so naked and exposed that my sisters and brothers feel sorry for it and cover it or their eyes to avoid the embarrassment.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Here's some food for thought that I pray my UHOP sisters and brothers can digest. Your dear sweet Bishop Lady Dee has her academic honors program for the kids. Here's where the manipulation begins. Members (with children) donate to this program. Then she decides that if your children don't attend Sunday School regularly they can't get the little $25 gift she gives. Who keeps attendance at Sunday School BTW; but I digress. Now couldn't you just give your own child the $25 dollars instead of giving it to her and allowing her to establish herself as philantropic when in fact she's only giving your child your money.<<< Read that thought a few times.

Let's use an example: Dad works nights and weekends and doesn't get off work to make it to Sunday School (9:00 AM) but he can make Sunday service (11:00 AM) "faithfully". The family only has one car so unless mom and the honor student carpool to Sunday School with other members they can't make it regularly. Subsequently, the hard working honor student can't get his/her $25 because of circumstances beyond their control. <<< Read this thought a few times as well.

First of all she's not giving away her money and even if she was you gave it to her. It's your money and there is not even a board or think tank of regular members to provide input on how it's utilized. Please don't talk about your General Assembly because nothing members suggest will ever be accepted or considered unless it's in the interest of Daddy and his holy mobsters.

WAKE UP..... The religious ponzi schemes and shenanigans of the UHOP have nothing to do with GOD. Illogical reasoning in the name of a "FAITH" have nothing to do with the Creator. They openly abuse your sincerity and love for GOD yet you view free thinking people like myself as "wolves in sheep's clothing". They're going to continue to lie to you and collect your $2,000 down payments on your trip to heaven while they enjoy heaven on earth until you free your mind and close your checkbooks.

AGAPE
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
I didnít pay my rent, but Iím on PuffyĎs club.
Hey Gee-Tee speaking of rent. I just got word that another UHOP member got evicted today. In DC I'm almost positive that they evict about 2-3 active members a month. Now that may not be an exact statistic but I would bet I was very close in my assumption.

The saddest part is that her possessions were put out by men of GOD that she serves with. Couldn't the leadership just check to see if she's paid any tithes and wipe out her debt? I mean after all it's not about profit and there are no mortgages on any of the properties correct?

"A bus driver will never be qualified to successfully or properly execute the duties of being the CEO of a billion dollar corporation even IF he believes GOD sent him to do so."~~Author Cultastic
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gee-Tee speaking of rent. I just got word that another UHOP member got evicted today. In DC I'm almost positive that they evict about 2-3 active members a month. Now that may not be an exact statistic but I would bet I was very close in my assumption.
The saddest part is that her possessions were put out by men of GOD that she serves with. Couldn't the leadership just check to see if she's paid any tithes and wipe out her debt? I mean after all it's not about profit and there are no mortgages on any of the properties correct?
"A bus driver will never be qualified to successfully or properly execute the duties of being the CEO of a billion dollar corporation even IF he believes GOD sent him to do so."~~Author Cultastic
Whatís so sad these members will go to a Government ran shelter for free or some friend or relative house for free and continue to give Puffy their all. No Church that robs the community they serve should ever evict anyone. They continue to rob them and give them nothing back in return.

They stop speaking to you and call me all kind of names because we speak the truth. The more they are mistreated by the powers that be, they love it. Makes you want to holler and throw up both your hands.
I agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

@ GeeTee You are so right as you normally are. Why would they continuously give $2000 and not inquire what it's being used for and what's worse is to not even know what the return in their investment will be. I know many that make daddy's club at least 3 times a year but still working a regular job without thinking of investing in a business of their own. What kind of blessing can I get for $2k? Somebody please tell me.
Helped by this Column

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

What city does the member reside in who got convicted this time? This is so sad. When I voted in the primary elections a couple weeks ago, a senior member of our church (NC), told me how she's paying the IRS taxes because she was audited and when they asked for documentation of her G-class report claim, the HOP wouldn't give documentation to her. Therefore, the IRS is making her pay back taxes on that money. If they didn't want to provide the documentation (why not?), the least they could have done was pay the fine. So shady!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Helped by this Column wrote:
a senior member of our church (NC), told me how she's paying the IRS taxes because she was audited and when they asked for documentation of her G-class report claim, the HOP wouldn't give documentation to her. Therefore, the IRS is making her pay back taxes on that money. If they didn't want to provide the documentation (why not?), the least they could have done was pay the fine. So shady!
I told you all in Graces time they didnít want you claiming the monies you gave to him because Grace didnít want the Government to know how much money he really was collecting. By allowing Puffy to take you all back in time, heís doing the same things Grace did. That sister should have gone on a computer made up her own UHOP stationary and sign Puffy name. How dare them, when are you people going to invest in your selves. Stop giving that UHOP your money. You are throwing good money after bad.
Eyes Wide Open

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Helped By This Column wrote:
Glad to see you guys back. I find this blog so enlightening, and it disappointed me not to find new teachings. Thanks!
I totally agree. Whenever something is posted I always want to 'see what Cultastic has to say about this' or 'what is GeeTee's take on that'. Always a pleasure. I enjoy everyone's response, but these two stick out to me. Before coming to this blog/board I didn't know anyone who had suffered any cicumstance by the hands of any of the 'daddies', hadn't heard any of the 'stories'. So, I guess I listen a little harder because you both have first hand knowledge/experiences to speak on. This board has truly helped me. I look forward to reading the posts, without all the 'interruptions'.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Mr. Cultastic!!!!!! Man I love you posts!!!!!!!!! They are right on point!!! Thank you!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Helped by this Column wrote:
Therefore, the IRS is making her pay back taxes on that money. If they didn't want to provide the documentation (why not?), the least they could have done was pay the fine. So shady!
The individual was in DC that's where I am. Allow me to add my .17 cent to what the mighty @Gee-Tee has already stated regarding the IRS and the UHOP. I'm going to try to make it plain so that my UHOP sisters and brothers can understand.

You go to the store and buy $25.00 dollars worth of chicken wings using the UHOP tax exempt number. Then you turn around sell it in the kitchen and report $275.00 on your G-Class account. You pay tithes in the amount of say $3 for the year. Here's the problem. You report $30.00 as your annual income earned. You turn around and falsely claim charitable donations to church in the amount of $278.00 of which only $3.00 came from your earned income. The IRS wants to know where you got $278 from to give to the church when you only earned $30.00 as taxable income. That's why they wouldn't give her a receipt because the numbers don't add up and the paper trail leads back to the UHOP. Subsequently, that puts the UHOP and it's leadership on the IRS's radar to be investigated.

Moving ahead the UHOP has always had IRS problems going back to brother Grace as @Gee-Tee stated. His US citizenship was always in question and he never establish a primary city or state of residence. Corruption was very common in the government at that time. In short he had the money and resources to avoid being prosecuted. He'd show up for a few weeks and then go off the radar for months at a time. All he had to do is send a letter from where ever he was just to keep his members captivated.

At the time of his death Grace owed millions of dollars to the IRS which is why the assets were frozen. The IRS offered a settlement for less than the actual amount owed much like you would do with a credit card. When they tell you the story about the government didn't get their money they are not being honest. In fact the UHOP lost lots of properties as well.

The bottom line is that the entire financial situation in the UHOP is a corrupted ponzie scheme. Don't be fooled by the apartments and shiny buses it's the behind the scenes spending and shady financial practices that you should be questioning and it all starts at the top.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Mr. Cultastic!!!!!! Man I love you posts!!!!!!!!! They are right on point!!! Thank you!
LOL thanks @MSD. Just trying to help our UHOP sisters and brothers see things for what they are.
April

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Madison have done great in all his works.And may he live through christ and his home of glory for ever
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

I have an 84 year old Aunt who remains a devout Daddy Grace-ian. She knows all of his dirty little secrets but she loved that man so much she would never publicly discuss his indiscretions. I would even venture to say that her love for Grace borders a romantic and carnal love based on the way she talks about him (I think we all know why). The last time we talked she held her head down and said to me that greed would one day be the down fall of the UHOP. Her late husband was a prominent preacher in the UHOP. Before his death in his latter years he predicted that there was going to come a time when the UHOP would be split in two because the "Daddy" thing had gone way too far; and he passed away shortly after McCollough died.

My mother used to always remind me that if you tell one lie you have to tell two. Which leads me to realize that the truth will never change and can withstand the test of questioning. The Daddy deception has gotten so far out of hand that I think most of the people in power would rather pray that the creator take them to the grave before having to admit the truth.

Right now the US dollar is only worth .08 cent and we're currently in a recession. Take a look at the city of Detroit. We're so busy shouting, speaking in tongues, and hustling for holy dollars that we have no clue what's going on in the world around us. Even the workers that ensure that the Bishop eats WELL are subject to being put in the street without a second thought. I long for the day when the UHOP people rise up and stage a coop and overthrow the oppressive dictatorship running the organization. In 2013 a multi-million if not billion dollar organization is being run by a man who doesn't even understand the internet. It's troubling in our communities when "faith" is fed through ignorance.
daddy madison

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

grace walked on stage in the year 1920 ....by the year 1930 there were atleast 100,000 peole living that were actually apart of slavery in america( im not talkin about the people that will tell you "my grandma and them mom was a slave") but im talkin REAL LIVE CAPTURED african made american freed slaved peoples OR PEOPLES ACTUALLY BORN INTO SLAVERY . grace being born on a portages colony off the upper west coast of africa and was well educated on the enslavement AND DEVISION of the african peoples and the introduction of WILLIE LYNCH DOCTRINE how it gravely affected AND DEVIDED our people PHYSICALLY AND psychologicallY he came here in the 20's and disguised himself amoung the lower class black citizens as a "colored man" hence the jobs a railway cook a cranberry picker ETC.. so he could learn THE SLANG THE LINGO AND WHAT DEVIDED US THE MOST THINGS LIKE FLASSHY CARS AND CLOTHES BIG HOMES HAIR TEXTURE AND SKIN COMPLEXION AND HE USED THESE THINGS TO ENSLAVE YOU ALL FOR YEARS LOL! GRACE NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE BLACK OF AFRICAN AND BEING SO WELL EDUCATED HE NEVER TAUGHT HIS MEMBERS SELF PRIDE AND OR OF THER STOLEN AFRICAN HERITAGE IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BIBLE THE SCRIPTURE THAT HE DEEMED TO DESCRIBE HIS SUCCESSOR IS ACTUALLY THE SCRIPTURE MANY COULD HAVE USED TO REFUTE HIS DOCTRINE THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS ONE WILL COME FROM AMOUNG YOU !!! NOT SOMBODY CROSS THE ATLANTIC LOL GOOD DAY SLAVESS!!! Jer 28:8-9 (NIV)[Jeremiah identifying Hananiah as a false prophet:] "From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true." (Jer 28:15-17 tells the outcome.)
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Greetings brother @daddy madison < (giggling at that handle)

"GRACE NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE BLACK OF AFRICAN AND BEING SO WELL EDUCATED HE NEVER TAUGHT HIS MEMBERS SELF PRIDE AND OR OF THER STOLEN AFRICAN HERITAGE IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BIBLE THE SCRIPTURE THAT HE DEEMED TO DESCRIBE HIS SUCCESSOR IS ACTUALLY THE SCRIPTURE MANY COULD HAVE USED TO REFUTE HIS DOCTRINE THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS ONE WILL COME FROM AMOUNG YOU !!! NOT SOMBODY CROSS THE ATLANTIC LOL GOOD DAY SLAVESS"

^^^ I've repeated this same sentiment on this site several times over the last few years. Grace proved it several times over. Let's repeat the story of him throwing toast scraps on the floor in front of journalists while his members scrambled to eat them. The members gave him money to buy his food and instead of sharing with them he tossed what he didn't want on the floor to his followers. If that doesn't scream slave master my name isn't Cultastic o_O.

Here's some interesting news clippings (see the link below). Please pay attention to the picture of Brother Grace sitting on the sister's lap in church (page 1). Also look at him playing the piano with all of the little girls standing around (page 11). Dear UHOP sisters and brothers please understand that he employed a very powerful technique; mind control. He was hiding his agendas and religious perversions in plain sight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnz971f4m5h8iyk/Gra...

"When they told you slavery was over they lied. They took the chains off after they captured and controlled the mind. Mental slavery is very much alive in the black community and it's equally as lethal as physical captivity."

Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Madison said all that to say what!!!!!!!!! You titled your post with his name for what. Iím trying to understand the reason behind your post. Madison continued the lie. Puffy wants to take you back to Grace Time. The lie the UHOP was built on has not been corrected. Your points are well taken, but they donít match the handle.

Anyway did you all look at these pictures? Isnít it ironic Grace had all that family and not one of them is diehard UHOP members? Didnít he tell you all you have to go through the UHOP to get to Heaven? His family is Catholics and never made a change. Does that mean all of his family is going to Hell? You all donít find that strange. God sent Grace to deliver us, but not his family. How is it that Grace Family did not believe in him? They knew him like a book that is everyone but you UHOP members. Look at all that family, they are still laughing and thanking you all for making them rich.

Wake up people stop throwing your money away. If God blessed you to have Money, use it to better yourself. Havenít you suffered enough? Enjoy the fruits of your labor; Puffy is not working for a dime. Heís not even giving you a sermon when he comes to your Church. You call this your Holy Convocation, name one thing Holy you all did this year.
daddy madison

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

this brother must be dumb if he cant understand were im coming from with all that i said you are a daddy grace fool ..all i stated my fool is the tactics grace used to his advantage and the disadvantage of our people at the time of his arrival and how he played on that and used it against us i also in so many words stated that instead of excepting him as a savior we shoulda jus went with one of our own kind from a normal man that was already here that we had no questions about and that knew of our oppression sombody .. i kno what im talkin brother my point is very valid and i used the name daddy madison because at one point it had power over me now its funny to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••