United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6536 Sep 6, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
I just thought about something. In the 50+ years I have been going to the HOP I have never ever heard or heard of any of the Bishiops asking for personal money. We do give out of love. Like they say you can give without loving but you cant love without giving and thats not only money. As for the program we work........ Has anyone noticed how many buildings that have been built? I guess none of the money we give went into any of those. You all seem to pride yourselves in being very intellectual but you can't have a discussion without using names for a man such as "puffy" like a child thats having a tantrum. Its very difficult for anyone to really have an open mind with anything you are saying because of your approach. You God fearing and loving people shouldn't be pushed to come out of character. Or is that really your character?
.....is the United House of Prayer for All People a non-profit organization?
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6537 Sep 6, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@truthseekers long comment
If you noticed you referenced the old prophets and old testament only(The mosaic law). Before Christ he did speak through certain individuals(HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE).. Now that Christ has died and risen he has given us access through his blood which is mediation for us(ACESS TO GENTILES AND EVERYONE ELSE)!! If you Claim “daddy” is just a man like us, how is it he can hear directly from God and His ears not bleed? LOL.. What about when John the Baptist, baptized Jesus and GOD said out loud” This is my Son with whom I am well pleased”?-The bible didn’t mention ears bleeding then! We all can hear from God now, Through the holy spirit which is the keeper that Jesus sent until he returns! Why use a go between(daddy) when you have access to the supply(GOD through Christ BLOOD). To use daddy is to make Christ sacrifice in vain and Also means that you are living by the old testament, which means you need to get back to sacrificing cows and goats and lambs. Most importantly in the old testament the people wanted someone to speak on their behalf, God prefers to speak to you directly, a bishop or pastor is just a spiritual advisor that gives you spiritual advice to help you make your Spiritual walk more effective. These days we go to HOP and are judged by how much money you give, that is not of God, The bible says giving is about the spirit you give it in, not the amount, because he loves a cheerful giver and how is it before you can get prayer or help your “WORKS” have to be checked? SCAM! For the Love of money is the ROOT of all evil.. Open your eyes people and actually see for a change!!
POWERFUL!!!
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6538 Sep 6, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
ok my uhop warrior i will read that tonight but tell me this what makes you believe that the uhop is the only way and when people die they will have to come through here before they get the pearly gates, where is that in the bible or is that one of gods secret that was reveal. you seem very bible literate so if its in the bible please share
Key word "Seem" because even with all of the scriptures qiven,....it's still only ONE mediator and that mediator is not Daddy, then, now or the ones to come....LOL
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6539 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
And also if God's people didn't need anyone any more then what was Peter's Job. What was Paul's job. What was St. John's job. What did they do. Why do we have book after book written by them. Who was leading them to write in the new testament. and we could all hear the lord equally clear why were they there? what was there purpose. to Discredit God using a man is to Discredit much of the New Testament. All except the 4 Gospels. So I wonder why we have the rest of the books. which are about instruction of God given thru men. Wow!!!
that's why I listed to Joel Osteen, T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyers, Juanita Bynum and whomever else is speaking the TRUE word of GOD and not afraid to go in the Bible to read and teach from the Word. You really cant argue the WORD...God didn't just send a MAN he sent Men and Women for that matter....i'm sorry to let you & others down but it's just not about Bishop Bailey anymore and when it comes to the true will of God, he has been left behind.....
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6540 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy came from Jesus when he prayed to God in St. Mark 14:36. he cried Abba Father. that where we get Daddy from.
Daddy is a nickname for the House of Prayer Bishops...that's all...it's really not that serious; just a nickname for the Man in the Land today :)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6541 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I? so your clarification #2 is not wrong because of me being ignorant. because I'm the preacher on the mountain lol. I Preach God, Jesus, Holy Ghost and that Spirit Using a man. So you aren't right because i'm a Preacher. If you were right I wouldn't be a preacher lol.
I have enjoyed talking with all of you it has been much fun. I'm not on here to convince anyone to believe in what I believe. Just trying to get you all to understand to practice the same. If we don't believe in what you believe it is ok as long as we believe in the Good Book. I preach the Good book from cover to cover. So if you have a concern about whether or not the truth is being preached in the UHOP, you're more than welcome to come where I am lol.
Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.
Truth Seeker, I enjoyed your postings. Just know that I heard it from the head of the RETURN. "We need to stop preaching Jesus and get back to preaching just Daddy because many members are leaving after each Daddy and the numbers are not being replaced at the same rate of leaving." This is apart of the RETURN. This was stated in DC, not from the mountain but to the RETURN committee. You as a preacher is to preach Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, not Jesus. The speaker was correct that things have changed. What he fell to admit and realize is the battle Bailey is up against is that knowledge is on the rise. People don't have moved up from the project homes mentality. The Blacks are reaching for higher heights. They are not the same people of Grace and McCollough day. If you don't believe me, get with the head of the RETURN and double check behind me. Jesus stated to check behind what people say. I'm interested in your RETURN to let us know what you learned.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6542 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Seeker, I enjoyed your postings. Just know that I heard it from the head of the RETURN. "We need to stop preaching Jesus and get back to preaching just Daddy because many members are leaving after each Daddy and the numbers are not being replaced at the same rate of leaving." This is apart of the RETURN. This was stated in DC, not from the mountain but to the RETURN committee. You as a preacher is to preach Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, not Jesus. The speaker was correct that things have changed. What he fell to admit and realize is the battle Bailey is up against is that knowledge is on the rise. People don't have moved up from the project homes mentality. The Blacks are reaching for higher heights. They are not the same people of Grace and McCollough day. If you don't believe me, get with the head of the RETURN and double check behind me. Jesus stated to check behind what people say. I'm interested in your RETURN to let us know what you learned.
Wow!!! I know for me I got tired of hearing the daddy sermons. Jesus needs to be and should be preached only! Giving these mere men the credit that goes to our true savior (Jesus) is sinful!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6543 Sep 6, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! I know for me I got tired of hearing the daddy sermons. Jesus needs to be and should be preached only! Giving these mere men the credit that goes to our true savior (Jesus) is sinful!
Yes, it is. For me, I heard too much of what Daddy said. Do what Daddy say. Serve Daddy. I was raised up on Daddy so much that I became one of those types of members that will get quiet and look at an individual strange if they mentioned "Jesus". Thankfully, I know better now, MSD. I try not to disrespect Bailey, but I am disappointed in how he is allowing this deception to continue, and I'm disappointed in those who claim they are men, yet don’t stand up to the errors. I do know what’s behind it though.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6544 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. For me, I heard too much of what Daddy said. Do what Daddy say. Serve Daddy. I was raised up on Daddy so much that I became one of those types of members that will get quiet and look at an individual strange if they mentioned "Jesus". Thankfully, I know better now, MSD. I try not to disrespect Bailey, but I am disappointed in how he is allowing this deception to continue, and I'm disappointed in those who claim they are men, yet don’t stand up to the errors. I do know what’s behind it though.
I was only in the HOP for 15 years and it felt strange not to give Jesus the praise. I made sure I stood and clapped for Jesus! Now that I think about it, it makes me sick when the bands would either not play or give a flat note for thanking Jesus. Jesus is the cause of it ALL not daddy! The Holy Spirit don't need a pet name it stands all by itself!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6545 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailey is letting it continue because it's ALL about the money for him and he is on a puppet string, we know who's really running this ship!*SIDE WINK*
WHO

United States

#6546 Sep 6, 2013
Who's steering the boat MSD? I'm kidding. I just couldn't resist. Shole is some real string strings, cables or whatever.(Sarcasm)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6547 Sep 6, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only in the HOP for 15 years and it felt strange not to give Jesus the praise. I made sure I stood and clapped for Jesus! Now that I think about it, it makes me sick when the bands would either not play or give a flat note for thanking Jesus. Jesus is the cause of it ALL not daddy! The Holy Spirit don't need a pet name it stands all by itself!
Exactly, MSD. Somebody needs to take a stand on that to help set the example which would be like a teaching tool. They have always made Daddy the celebrity. This is like the parent who watches their child jumping for joy over gifts they think Santa brought. The parent sits and watches where all the credit is going....to something that doesn't exist.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6548 Sep 6, 2013
WHO wrote:
Who's steering the boat MSD? I'm kidding. I just couldn't resist. Shole is some real string strings, cables or whatever.(Sarcasm)
LOL! Shole is!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6549 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, MSD. Somebody needs to take a stand on that to help set the example which would be like a teaching tool. They have always made Daddy the celebrity. This is like the parent who watches their child jumping for joy over gifts they think Santa brought. The parent sits and watches where all the credit is going....to something that doesn't exist.
Great analogy!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6550 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We all was in that same boat, I called Daddy’s name so much my Doctor told me my Daddy must be very good to me. I called his name over and over before they put me under. When I look back at those days all I can say is Thank you God.

I really enjoyed your teaching. And they say you have to go to Church, all I have to do is tune into this site, and read what so many others that thinks like us on this Board say. Many thanks to all of you that are keeping the name of Jesus alive, they hear us.

Do you ever wonder where our revelations are coming from? It’s like God himself is leading our fingers. Like the song that says “God Is Trying To Tell You Something”. It’s long over due for the truth to be told. The UHOP will never be right until they correct the lie it was built on. Thank you all
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

#6551 Sep 6, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
Grace the Word, not the Man continued
QUESTION:
Why does the devil hate God’s grace? Grace gives all the GLORY to GOD. GRACE is GOD'S #1 weapon for you. You win because JESUS won for you, you are more then a conqueror! The devil is more then a loser! He can't win and you can't lose! Grace, we all know, is GOD'S unmerited favor. In acrostic fashion we have been taught to define grace as GOD'S Riches at Christ’s Expense.
GRACE destroys PRIDE.
Ephesians 2:8-9 for it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD not by works, so that no one can boast.“GOD is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble”(James 4:6).
GRACE destroys GUILT
Romans 8:1 say there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ JESUS has set you free from the law of sin and death.
GRACE destroys SIN
"Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound." Romans 5:20.
For the grace of GOD has appeared, bringing salvation to all men (Titus 2:11).
UHOP members give all their glory and praises to a Man
QUESTION
“Have you worshiped GOD because of your GRACE lately?”
GRACE means GOD moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves.
GRACE means GOD sending His only Son to descend into hell on the cross so that we guilty ones might be reconciled to GOD and received into heaven.(GOD) hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in him’(2 Corinthians 5:21)
Where does “Daddy Grace” fit in here?
QUESTION
“How have you stood in the way of grace?”
Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, and grace without JESUS Christ." Costly grace confronts us as a gracious call to follow JESUS; it comes as a word of forgiveness to the broken spirit and the contrite heart. It is costly because it compels a man to submit to the yoke of Christ (not Daddy Grace) and follow him; it is grace because JESUS says: "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." "Cheap grace is the deadly enemy of our church
QUOTE: When you understand the message of grace, you can then begin to worship GOD.
Gee-Tee - I wish there was a "PREACH" button!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6552 Sep 8, 2013
It is good to be known, but, it is better to be known as Good!

"A good man obtaineth favour of the Lord." Proverbs 12:2
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6553 Sep 9, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
We all was in that same boat, I called Daddy’s name so much my Doctor told me my Daddy must be very good to me. I called his name over and over before they put me under. When I look back at those days all I can say is Thank you God.
I really enjoyed your teaching. And they say you have to go to Church, all I have to do is tune into this site, and read what so many others that thinks like us on this Board say. Many thanks to all of you that are keeping the name of Jesus alive, they hear us.
Do you ever wonder where our revelations are coming from? It’s like God himself is leading our fingers. Like the song that says “God Is Trying To Tell You Something”. It’s long over due for the truth to be told. The UHOP will never be right until they correct the lie it was built on. Thank you all
@Gee-Tee...I enjoy yours always. It was this blog that made me feel like I had support. No one around will ever admit to their doubts or even follow through on them; but turn around and often ask WHY about so many things or make sidebar suggestions, and/or get agitated when they do make a suggestion in cabinet or House meetings and wonder why their suggestions are hardly adhered. Many members are not willing to make a stand to search for what could be causing their inclined doubts. Instead they turn their heads and keep practicing something they feel may not quite be right, because they feel the HOP is right...”t's just the people”. The blog worked this way....LUKE 16:1-9. See we have to understand their is a cleverness of the world and there is a cleverness of the righteous. When the situation about facebook and any other network engines were condemned in the UHOP as something awful, he failed to read the Bible for understanding. When the telephone was discovered, could it be stopped? Not! We have to learn how to use whats in the world the right way. No, the internet was not made for the Christian; but the Christian can use the internet to his benefit as long as it’s done the right way. This blog and many other forms of the internet can be used to reach out to the world. God started the REACHING OUT with the forms of tongue speaking so the people could go out and continue to share what they witnessed….they traveled to spread the word to many people of different nations. Now we have the push of a button to do the same thing. Unbelievable, how the truth can now spread throughout the world. Satan thinks he is the conqueror, but God has the upper hand in all things. He can take satan’s methods and still fulfill His intentions with them. Talk about "making you slap your ownself." Who got it like that, but One TRUE God!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6554 Sep 9, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
@Gee-Tee...I enjoy yours always. It was this blog that made me feel like I had support. No one around will ever admit to their doubts or even follow through on them; but turn around and often ask WHY about so many things or make sidebar suggestions, and/or get agitated when they do make a suggestion in cabinet or House meetings and wonder why their suggestions are hardly adhered. Many members are not willing to make a stand to search for what could be causing their inclined doubts. Instead they turn their heads and keep practicing something they feel may not quite be right, because they feel the HOP is right...”t's just the people”. The blog worked this way....LUKE 16:1-9. See we have to understand their is a cleverness of the world and there is a cleverness of the righteous. When the situation about facebook and any other network engines were condemned in the UHOP as something awful, he failed to read the Bible for understanding. When the telephone was discovered, could it be stopped? Not! We have to learn how to use whats in the world the right way. No, the internet was not made for the Christian; but the Christian can use the internet to his benefit as long as it’s done the right way. This blog and many other forms of the internet can be used to reach out to the world. God started the REACHING OUT with the forms of tongue speaking so the people could go out and continue to share what they witnessed….they traveled to spread the word to many people of different nations. Now we have the push of a button to do the same thing. Unbelievable, how the truth can now spread throughout the world. Satan thinks he is the conqueror, but God has the upper hand in all things. He can take satan’s methods and still fulfill His intentions with them. Talk about "making you slap your ownself." Who got it like that, but One TRUE God!
Awesome post @Eyes on Christ!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6555 Sep 9, 2013
This scripture tells us how we are to receive the
Holy Spirit and it's not by tarrying, rolling on the floor calling on daddy until your throat is raw either.

Acts 5:32 And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Estelle 550,585
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 9 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) 23 hr kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE