United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6526 Sep 5, 2013
UHOP member believes the Bible is speaking of “Daddy Grace”, yet the true interpretation of the word grace is not of a Man. They twisted the words of the Bible to suit their false teaching.

QUOTE: Daddy Grace, if you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you. UHOP members lived by these words, spewed out by “Daddy Grace” which had nothing to do with the word grace in the Bible. This is why a change has got to come in the UHOP. This is why I take the time to post. UHOP member’s souls are crying out, why you all can’t hear them is beyond me.

And to think Puffy wants you all to “Return” back too that nonsense. I rest my case
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#6527 Sep 5, 2013
To:It is what it is & Truth Seeker(wrong name for u) In Jesus days there were people just like u 2 U believe lies just how the Religious Leaders bribed the guards to say "His (Jesus) disciples came during the night and stole Him away" Matthew 28:11-15 & u 2 r Blasphemers since u don't know what that means please read Matthew 12:30-32 I ask God 2 have MERCY on your souls
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#6528 Sep 5, 2013
Also for u Puffy mouthpieces read Revelation 20:1-15 & then comment on that!!!!
egyptology

Charleston, SC

#6529 Sep 5, 2013
proverbs ch. 16 12-16th very important to do your own research. I would love to here a preacher elaborate on those verses
egyptology

Charleston, SC

#6530 Sep 5, 2013
hear....sorry about that
Im free

Ashburn, VA

#6531 Sep 5, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
This being the case, you can see that grace is first of all necessary for salvation. Ephesians 2:8 states, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD." One aspect of salvation is called justification. That is the act by which we are declared just (righteous) before GOD on themselves basis of the payment JESUS Christ made for our sin.
How can you still believe this means “Daddy Grace”?
Gee-Tee you are so right that man changed his name for the purpose of Deceiving many poor unlearned black people. I get sick when I think about how he played on the minds of people like my poor mother who believed those quotes from scripture were referring to him. WHO Remember Sweet daddy grace grace McCullough. The brilliant elders came up with that name in an effort to continue the name and the deceit. Wow I'm finish.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6532 Sep 5, 2013
Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I? so your clarification #2 is not wrong because of me being ignorant. because I'm the preacher on the mountain lol. I Preach God, Jesus, Holy Ghost and that Spirit Using a man. So you aren't right because i'm a Preacher. If you were right I wouldn't be a preacher lol.
I have enjoyed talking with all of you it has been much fun. I'm not on here to convince anyone to believe in what I believe. Just trying to get you all to understand to practice the same. If we don't believe in what you believe it is ok as long as we believe in the Good Book. I preach the Good book from cover to cover. So if you have a concern about whether or not the truth is being preached in the UHOP, you're more than welcome to come where I am lol.
Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6533 Sep 5, 2013
[QUOTE Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.[/QUOTE]

What’s so sad Truth Seeker is you really spoke from you heart and gave a good fight. However, your teachings are geared from the UHOP teachings only. What about the other Preachers in the UHOP who don’t take the time to study the Bible as you have? It’s a shame I should have to travel all the way to Florida to hear the words of God. Your Bishop is not teaching the Bible. Your Bishop should be the example and maybe other Ministers would teach like you. Some things you spoke about I think (only me) needs to be rethought. I have enjoyed your perseverance, do drop in again. Peace
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6534 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I?
Brother I'm sad to see you go but I understand. Before you officially go I have to correct you. I'm friends with several ex-preachers in the UHOP. On the surface the Daddy and the ecclesiastical leadership will never say "don't preach Jesus". That would be too obvious. What they encourage or suggest is that you find a clever way to bring or tie this "Daddy" deity in. The thing that I've noticed is that you appear to be very sincere. The Daddy uses men and people like you as front runners to avoid addressing their deception.

I can promise you if you didn't mention "Daddy" in your sermons in some type of way you wouldn't be holding your Elder credentials for too long. If Grace didn't at least give some credit to Jesus he would have never been able to establish his religion. However, in the UHOP the Jesus of the bible is second to the man-made "Daddy". I've said it before. I was in a service when Bishop Bailey first took over when he said: "Jesus Christ is not your personal savior." Now when he makes outlandish statements like this, the justification will always be something generic like "you have to have the holy ghost to understand."

GOD's spirit does not author confusion. Why would he make salvation available to all through his son yet hide is message from those who don't speak in tongue and shout in a specific church?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6535 Sep 6, 2013
Im free wrote:
<quoted text> Gee-Tee you are so right that man changed his name for the purpose of Deceiving many poor unlearned black people. I get sick when I think about how he played on the minds of people like my poor mother who believed those quotes from scripture were referring to him. WHO Remember Sweet daddy grace grace McCullough. The brilliant elders came up with that name in an effort to continue the name and the deceit. Wow I'm finish.
That’s why I took the time to break down the meaning of the “Word” grace how its use in the Bible not the "Man" Grace as the UHOP members see it. So many is not even going to read my post because I refer to Bailey as Puffy.

When people tell me they don’t like Comedians because they use foul language. I say to them are you going to use that language and when they say no, I tell them to listen to the message. By closing your ears to certain things you miss out on all the important things. That’s what being in something but not of it means.

UHOP members have missed out on a lot of important messages. The moment you speak ill of their leaders they don’t want to hear anymore. That is the reason most of them are still stuck in the mud. God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.
Peace, be well my friend.
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6536 Sep 6, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
I just thought about something. In the 50+ years I have been going to the HOP I have never ever heard or heard of any of the Bishiops asking for personal money. We do give out of love. Like they say you can give without loving but you cant love without giving and thats not only money. As for the program we work........ Has anyone noticed how many buildings that have been built? I guess none of the money we give went into any of those. You all seem to pride yourselves in being very intellectual but you can't have a discussion without using names for a man such as "puffy" like a child thats having a tantrum. Its very difficult for anyone to really have an open mind with anything you are saying because of your approach. You God fearing and loving people shouldn't be pushed to come out of character. Or is that really your character?
.....is the United House of Prayer for All People a non-profit organization?
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6537 Sep 6, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@truthseekers long comment
If you noticed you referenced the old prophets and old testament only(The mosaic law). Before Christ he did speak through certain individuals(HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE).. Now that Christ has died and risen he has given us access through his blood which is mediation for us(ACESS TO GENTILES AND EVERYONE ELSE)!! If you Claim “daddy” is just a man like us, how is it he can hear directly from God and His ears not bleed? LOL.. What about when John the Baptist, baptized Jesus and GOD said out loud” This is my Son with whom I am well pleased”?-The bible didn’t mention ears bleeding then! We all can hear from God now, Through the holy spirit which is the keeper that Jesus sent until he returns! Why use a go between(daddy) when you have access to the supply(GOD through Christ BLOOD). To use daddy is to make Christ sacrifice in vain and Also means that you are living by the old testament, which means you need to get back to sacrificing cows and goats and lambs. Most importantly in the old testament the people wanted someone to speak on their behalf, God prefers to speak to you directly, a bishop or pastor is just a spiritual advisor that gives you spiritual advice to help you make your Spiritual walk more effective. These days we go to HOP and are judged by how much money you give, that is not of God, The bible says giving is about the spirit you give it in, not the amount, because he loves a cheerful giver and how is it before you can get prayer or help your “WORKS” have to be checked? SCAM! For the Love of money is the ROOT of all evil.. Open your eyes people and actually see for a change!!
POWERFUL!!!
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6538 Sep 6, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
ok my uhop warrior i will read that tonight but tell me this what makes you believe that the uhop is the only way and when people die they will have to come through here before they get the pearly gates, where is that in the bible or is that one of gods secret that was reveal. you seem very bible literate so if its in the bible please share
Key word "Seem" because even with all of the scriptures qiven,....it's still only ONE mediator and that mediator is not Daddy, then, now or the ones to come....LOL
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6539 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
And also if God's people didn't need anyone any more then what was Peter's Job. What was Paul's job. What was St. John's job. What did they do. Why do we have book after book written by them. Who was leading them to write in the new testament. and we could all hear the lord equally clear why were they there? what was there purpose. to Discredit God using a man is to Discredit much of the New Testament. All except the 4 Gospels. So I wonder why we have the rest of the books. which are about instruction of God given thru men. Wow!!!
that's why I listed to Joel Osteen, T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyers, Juanita Bynum and whomever else is speaking the TRUE word of GOD and not afraid to go in the Bible to read and teach from the Word. You really cant argue the WORD...God didn't just send a MAN he sent Men and Women for that matter....i'm sorry to let you & others down but it's just not about Bishop Bailey anymore and when it comes to the true will of God, he has been left behind.....
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#6540 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy came from Jesus when he prayed to God in St. Mark 14:36. he cried Abba Father. that where we get Daddy from.
Daddy is a nickname for the House of Prayer Bishops...that's all...it's really not that serious; just a nickname for the Man in the Land today :)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6541 Sep 6, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I? so your clarification #2 is not wrong because of me being ignorant. because I'm the preacher on the mountain lol. I Preach God, Jesus, Holy Ghost and that Spirit Using a man. So you aren't right because i'm a Preacher. If you were right I wouldn't be a preacher lol.
I have enjoyed talking with all of you it has been much fun. I'm not on here to convince anyone to believe in what I believe. Just trying to get you all to understand to practice the same. If we don't believe in what you believe it is ok as long as we believe in the Good Book. I preach the Good book from cover to cover. So if you have a concern about whether or not the truth is being preached in the UHOP, you're more than welcome to come where I am lol.
Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.
Truth Seeker, I enjoyed your postings. Just know that I heard it from the head of the RETURN. "We need to stop preaching Jesus and get back to preaching just Daddy because many members are leaving after each Daddy and the numbers are not being replaced at the same rate of leaving." This is apart of the RETURN. This was stated in DC, not from the mountain but to the RETURN committee. You as a preacher is to preach Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, not Jesus. The speaker was correct that things have changed. What he fell to admit and realize is the battle Bailey is up against is that knowledge is on the rise. People don't have moved up from the project homes mentality. The Blacks are reaching for higher heights. They are not the same people of Grace and McCollough day. If you don't believe me, get with the head of the RETURN and double check behind me. Jesus stated to check behind what people say. I'm interested in your RETURN to let us know what you learned.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6542 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Seeker, I enjoyed your postings. Just know that I heard it from the head of the RETURN. "We need to stop preaching Jesus and get back to preaching just Daddy because many members are leaving after each Daddy and the numbers are not being replaced at the same rate of leaving." This is apart of the RETURN. This was stated in DC, not from the mountain but to the RETURN committee. You as a preacher is to preach Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, not Jesus. The speaker was correct that things have changed. What he fell to admit and realize is the battle Bailey is up against is that knowledge is on the rise. People don't have moved up from the project homes mentality. The Blacks are reaching for higher heights. They are not the same people of Grace and McCollough day. If you don't believe me, get with the head of the RETURN and double check behind me. Jesus stated to check behind what people say. I'm interested in your RETURN to let us know what you learned.
Wow!!! I know for me I got tired of hearing the daddy sermons. Jesus needs to be and should be preached only! Giving these mere men the credit that goes to our true savior (Jesus) is sinful!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6543 Sep 6, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! I know for me I got tired of hearing the daddy sermons. Jesus needs to be and should be preached only! Giving these mere men the credit that goes to our true savior (Jesus) is sinful!
Yes, it is. For me, I heard too much of what Daddy said. Do what Daddy say. Serve Daddy. I was raised up on Daddy so much that I became one of those types of members that will get quiet and look at an individual strange if they mentioned "Jesus". Thankfully, I know better now, MSD. I try not to disrespect Bailey, but I am disappointed in how he is allowing this deception to continue, and I'm disappointed in those who claim they are men, yet don’t stand up to the errors. I do know what’s behind it though.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6544 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. For me, I heard too much of what Daddy said. Do what Daddy say. Serve Daddy. I was raised up on Daddy so much that I became one of those types of members that will get quiet and look at an individual strange if they mentioned "Jesus". Thankfully, I know better now, MSD. I try not to disrespect Bailey, but I am disappointed in how he is allowing this deception to continue, and I'm disappointed in those who claim they are men, yet don’t stand up to the errors. I do know what’s behind it though.
I was only in the HOP for 15 years and it felt strange not to give Jesus the praise. I made sure I stood and clapped for Jesus! Now that I think about it, it makes me sick when the bands would either not play or give a flat note for thanking Jesus. Jesus is the cause of it ALL not daddy! The Holy Spirit don't need a pet name it stands all by itself!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6545 Sep 6, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailey is letting it continue because it's ALL about the money for him and he is on a puppet string, we know who's really running this ship!*SIDE WINK*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 567,379
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
Pope Francis alters Philippines visit because o... Jan 17 TheRealOzzy 2
More from around the web