United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,381 - 6,400 of 8,273 Comments Last updated Tuesday
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy having fun so here goes. Click on this link and check out these fly pictures of Bishop Cultastic in Jerusalem at the Church of the Sepulchre.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/773facidcyqwvt2/US...
Just to help you it sits on Golgotha. Check me out kneeling and praying at the spot where it is believed that Jesus was crucified. Then check me out kneeling at the spot where it is believed that Jesus' body was washed after he was taken off the cross. Oh yeah I threw in a picture of me and some Orthodox Jews just because they were cool.
Now I challenge you to find the pictures of your Sweet Precious Daddy Belly in the same spots when he was in Israel. I can promise you he didn't get up those steps or visit any of the holy sites because he couldn't walk to them. My pictures are not photoshopped like his; now find the humor in that.
I have many more so I can do this all day sister. Unlike your Bishop I can back everything I say. I don't recall eating McDonald's in Jerusalem BTW.
Wow Mr. Cultastic I know you! LOL
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

I just learned something wrote:
You type stupid fluently as well just about everyday. Lol. Well he aint doin half bad with his poor education. Lol
I wouldn't be doing half bad if I could collect $250,000 for less than two hours of work. If I never say another word you know what to do. So "Give GOD everything" and I'll make sure he gets it....
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is where it gets a little sticky. CLARIFICATION#1: I do not believe God has changed. I believe God was disappointed in sin and made provisions to fullfull his original purpose for man which is to be the only Father of his children who lives in peace on earth as they care for the earth green and animals. The Bible outlines it all. I think the difference between us is there is Bible truth for solid understanding and there is Bible reading for selfish interpretation. CLARIFICATION #2: I do not believe God stopped doing his works. As I stated in a previous post....Gods revelation is still in passing. I just don't believe He needs you, me, or Bishop Bailey running around telling people that the same power that dwelled in Jesus has been moved over ONLY UNTO one person. Thats Biblically undeniably false. God spirit is within anyone who seeks for it. Galations 5:22 list the characteristics of Gods spirit. We don't need a "quickening body movement" to prove that we have Gods spirit. Just ask, sincerely seek for it, and we should find it. If one practices the fruits of the spirit in Galations 5:22 then you have the HOLY Spirit (Ghost). See God didn't change, he made provisions. There is a difference. Same with the mosaic law; no law anymore, but principles stand always. CLARIFICATION #3: You stated "Show me where we have added to the bible or subtracted". Not a problem, recalling right around 1998/1999 somewhere during that time. The UHOP took Bibles and added to them letters of the Bishops. Not only that....but added pictures and background information of the Bishops. They sold the Bibles to members for $40. Now, this is true blasphemy. The truth doesn't cease there...members are asked to read the letters as they are the same type letters as the Apostle Paul wrote to the early congregations. This is so WRONG. Many members, especially the dear seniors, would read the letters quicker than reading their seldom-used Bibles. Let's not forget that many members cut pieces of the Grace, McCollough, Madision, Bailey letters and place in their clothing to wear throughout their day for protection or means to sustain holiness by the letters of these mortal humans.
But in your clarification #2 is where you are incorrect about house of prayer teaching. We don't believe that the Bishop is the sole holder of the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I have the Holy Ghost. And its not a different spirit in me than is in the one God sends. That;s how we connect to the Prophet. By that spirit Therefore, you are misinformed about what we believe in. I have the Holy Ghost. and he is with me and in me. I have the Holy Ghost, he guides me day in and Day out When the Bishop is not there. I have the Holy Ghost which is how I was able to stop my fornicating, lying, and drinking. I have the Holy Ghost which is how I am still able to go forward day by day following the Word of God. I have the Holy Ghost which breaks down the word of God to me. I have the Holy Ghost which strengthens me. So What is the Bishop's purpose. His purpose is to do as Jesus instructed Peter. "Strengthen the Brethren. I think you all put so much more to what the true believers in the House of Prayer Stand for. Now I agree we do have so believers who are not well versed in the understanding of Scripture but they hold on to the Prophets words and as long as those words are holiness and righteousness again I am confused at the way so many feel on here.

Show me where any of the Bishops have taught us against The Lord's way and I will turn my back right now. But that hasn't happened. They have never gone against God's word. Because if that had ever happened. We would be just like the rest of the world. From Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey the message has been clear in the UHOP. You Must Be Born Again. So you don't believe God is Using a Man. Why Knock me because I do. As long as the teaching is right. What are all of your beefs?
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy having fun so here goes. Click on this link and check out these fly pictures of Bishop Cultastic in Jerusalem at the Church of the Sepulchre.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/773facidcyqwvt2/US...
Just to help you it sits on Golgotha. Check me out kneeling and praying at the spot where it is believed that Jesus was crucified. Then check me out kneeling at the spot where it is believed that Jesus' body was washed after he was taken off the cross. Oh yeah I threw in a picture of me and some Orthodox Jews just because they were cool.
Now I challenge you to find the pictures of your Sweet Precious Daddy Belly in the same spots when he was in Israel. I can promise you he didn't get up those steps or visit any of the holy sites because he couldn't walk to them. My pictures are not photoshopped like his; now find the humor in that.
I have many more so I can do this all day sister. Unlike your Bishop I can back everything I say. I don't recall eating McDonald's in Jerusalem BTW.
This is awesome!!!!!!!
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Clarification 3. There was nothing Added to the Bible. No scripture in the bible was changed or altered. Because by your interpretation every bible that has a picture in it or a biography of anyone not named in the book is changing the bible. Where there are a lot of wrong bible. The Scripture in Revelation that you are referring to is about altering the Scripture itself. No scripture in any of the books were altered in any way.
Again if I believe he is the Prophet of God then his writing are the same as Peters epistles. Epistles were Set up in Acts the 15th Chapter as a way to teach Gentiles the ways of the Lord. Now you can read every letter from Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey and find me the fault in the letter who themselves just like the new testament epistles speak of the trouble in that current day referencing scripture of old. Never once has a letter been written in conflict with the Word of God. So Again Why get mad at me because I beileve I have found God's Man. As long as I live right and live HOLY, GUESS WHAT WE WILL ALL GET TO THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD. So why stress yourselves over whether we are wrong or not for believing that this is the Prophet. Worry more about whether your lives are in line with God's word. Because that is the Focus of the UHOP, You must be Born Again.
Again what is your Real Beef. Cannot I not take God's Word realistically and believe it for just what it says Except is a Dream, Vision, or Parable. I believe the Word as is. Why Don't You. Who Can tell me what God means when he gave Peter the Keys to the kingdom of heaven. Who can tell me what God meant when he Said that he wrote the first set of the 10 commandments with his own writing. As far as the heavens are from the earth so are his thoughts from our thoughts. so who can tell me what God means. That's why I take him literally. Trust I can do far worst things than to take God's word literally. What will you all do if you find out You were supposed to take his word literally.
One of the posts actually tried to say that God got disappointed with sin so he stopped using a man. where do you get that from. Every scripture that you read and love is from some man talking. So what bible is written without a man talking for God. Which scripture is God talking for himself. Show me one. Who wrote these Scriptures, Men. So when did God Stop using Men. So who is implying that they can know what God is thinking. You don't know all you have is his word and either you believe is as written or you don't. UHOP does. Why be mad at us.
Have more anger for places that are directly violating God's word. Not a Place who teaches God's Word in its literal form.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Omgoooodness Eyes on Christ!!!!!!!!!! I am truly enjoying your posts today! That is so true about those bibles I said the same thing that is truly add to the word of God! And funny thing about it is those so called chronicles of the bishops never stayed in the bible just about every one who had it fell out. I know it fell out of mine and when it did I kept it out and stopped carrying it.
MSD, so did I. That was alot of money to pay for when we were already scraping for floors. Then once we purchased the bibles, they fell apart immediately. We were instructed to send them back to Portal Drive for a new Bible, not a refund. I left it alone. One thing for sure, the Bible certainly was not approved by God. Of course, you already know.....Revelations 22:18
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker stated “But in your clarification #2 is where you are incorrect about house of prayer teaching. We don't believe that the Bishop is the sole holder of the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I have the Holy Ghost. And its not a different spirit in me than is in the one God sends. That;s how we connect to the Prophet. By that spirit Therefore, you are misinformed about what we believe in.”

Truth Seeker, I’m well informed of the practices of the UHOP and what you and many of the UHOP members believe in. I do question your understanding of what's going on full-time in the services if you disagree with Clarification #2. It seems that you maybe ignoring a few large things. What is being distributed, preached, discussed in the UHOP can be considered as a representation of the UHOP. It is well understood that Jesus is not to be discussed or preached by the preachers anymore. Yes, McCollough pushed for more sermons to include Jesus, and Madison supported it even more in his reign, but Bailey has a support team that is ready to remove Jesus from the sermons as a whole and to just discuss Daddy only. This is a witnessed fact, and not a guess. However, Jesus was always close to be obsolete in the UHOP since Grace era; Jesus is not the celebrity in the UHOP, Daddy is. PRACTICE makes PERFECT. Don’t ignore the PRACTICES because the feedback that you are receiving is PERFECTLY aligned with the PRACTICES observed.

To figure in the spirit factor as the connection to Daddy will always be questionable and disputed due to the mere fact that the Daddy name (of the spirit) is being applied to an actual man. The man “Daddy” is praised, worshipped, uplifted, and given extra special treatment than the average UHOP human being. Please do not ignore or forget to reflect on that which is pounded in the member’s second nature: These are just a few practices…1. Look up on the mountain at Daddy. STOP: How, if Daddy is a spirit? That’s contradicting. 2. Daddy maybe in New York tonight, but he can still be reached here in Rockhill, just think on him. STOP: Did someone say he was in New York. I thought God spirit is everywhere. Why did the preacher say that Daddy was in New York? That’s contradicting. 3. This we ask in Jesus name (no nice flowery words) through your PRECIOUS HOLY MAN SERVANT, precious Daddy. STOP: Why pray through this man “holy MAN servant” and not through Jesus only? Does Jesus need a co-signer? Is the one that was sent to earth by God to help us not good enough? That seems to be what you’re communicating to God. Reference John 14:13-14 it did not say to continue asking in someone else name, even if you nicknamed the holy spirit to be called “Daddy”. John 20:31 states you will have life in Jesus name, not another. 4. When the band sent the lump sum of dollars up to “Daddy” sitting on the throne, the band members watched to see when Daddy will look back at them for a blessing. He looks at the money, counts it, fans himself with the man made money, and then turns to the band and throws hand motions. The band quickens their bodies as a reaction to every hand movement by Daddy. STOP: Spirit Contradiction. Where did their spirit come from? Why were they in a body quickening as a direct reaction from Daddy’s (the man) hand movement? Did they not have a spirit within them already, why did they have to wait on Daddy to throw hand movements? What was it that he was throwing? Don’t they have their own holy spirit? Why wait on Daddy, the man?

I can continue. I want you to understand that if it’s quacks like a duck, it just might as well be a duck. If it doesn’t fall in line with Jesus teachings, then something is wrong. These are common practices. It’s the practices that makes it what it is. Don’t ignore that, Truth Seeker.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
Clarification 3. There was nothing Added to the Bible. No scripture in the bible was changed or altered. Because by your interpretation every bible that has a picture in it or a biography of anyone not named in the book is changing the bible. Where there are a lot of wrong bible. The Scripture in Revelation that you are referring to is about altering the Scripture itself. No scripture in any of the books were altered in any way.
Again if I believe he is the Prophet of God then his writing are the same as Peters epistles. Epistles were Set up in Acts the 15th Chapter as a way to teach Gentiles the ways of the Lord. Now you can read every letter from Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey and find me the fault in the letter who themselves just like the new testament epistles speak of the trouble in that current day referencing scripture of old. Never once has a letter been written in conflict with the Word of God. So Again Why get mad at me because I beileve I have found God's Man. As long as I live right and live HOLY, GUESS WHAT WE WILL ALL GET TO THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD. So why stress yourselves over whether we are wrong or not for believing that this is the Prophet. Worry more about whether your lives are in line with God's word. Because that is the Focus of the UHOP, You must be Born Again.
Again what is your Real Beef. Cannot I not take God's Word realistically and believe it for just what it says Except is a Dream, Vision, or Parable. I believe the Word as is. Why Don't You. Who Can tell me what God means when he gave Peter the Keys to the kingdom of heaven. Who can tell me what God meant when he Said that he wrote the first set of the 10 commandments with his own writing. As far as the heavens are from the earth so are his thoughts from our thoughts. so who can tell me what God means. That's why I take him literally. Trust I can do far worst things than to take God's word literally. What will you all do if you find out You were supposed to take his word literally.
One of the posts actually tried to say that God got disappointed with sin so he stopped using a man. where do you get that from. Every scripture that you read and love is from some man talking. So what bible is written without a man talking for God. Which scripture is God talking for himself. Show me one. Who wrote these Scriptures, Men. So when did God Stop using Men. So who is implying that they can know what God is thinking. You don't know all you have is his word and either you believe is as written or you don't. UHOP does. Why be mad at us.
Have more anger for places that are directly violating God's word. Not a Place who teaches God's Word in its literal form.
I sincerely appreciate your words. But 1 Peter 13:15 states to defend the truth humbly. We all do have the same chances to be in that Heavenly place, but the instructions of how is in the scriptures. As I stated in other postings, satan doesn't care whether or not we heard of God or say we worship God....the only thing he concerns himeself with is that we don't worship God correctly. If we all feared that notion, then those who understand that fact would keep seeking after the truth as to what God wants of us, regardless of how much we feel we would lose on earth. We have to realize that their is a much greater reward if we followed the truth.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Grace the word, not tghe Man.

Noah "found grace in the eyes of the Lord" (Genesis 6:8), the lowly are said to be favored with grace (Proverbs 3:34, I Peter 5:5). JESUS and Paul are expressly said to have experienced GOD'S grace (Luke 2:40, I Corinthians 15:10). Also, all who love the Lord have GOD'S grace bestowed upon them (Ephesians 6:24). Beloved, a study of those who enjoyed GOD'S grace consistently reveals a certain type of person: one who was implicitly obedient, trusting, submissive to GOD'S requirements, and who had enduring fidelity (Noah, Genesis 6: 5-8, JESUS, John. 4:34, those who love the Lord, I John. 5:3, and Paul, I Corinthians 9:26, 27, 2 Timothy 4:7, 8). A required personality type to enjoy GOD'S grace explains why while GOD'S grace is universal, still only a few are saved (Timothy 2:11, Matthew 7:13, 14).

Some in the First Century turned "the grace of our GOD into lasciviousness" (Jude 4). One way in which this was done is seen in Paul's Epistle to the Romans. "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" (Romans 6:1). Paul immediately answered his own question:“GOD forbid" (verse 2). Alas, grace continues to be presented today in such a fashion as to actually encourage the commission of sin. Instead of teaching which stresses man's responsibility to live right we hear statements similar to: "the way a Christian lives, what he says, his character, his conduct, or his attitude toward other people have nothing whatever to do with the salvation of his soul"

This is why I say UHOP members are living a lie base on False Teaching.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Grace the Word, not the Man continued

QUESTION:
Why does the devil hate God’s grace? Grace gives all the GLORY to GOD. GRACE is GOD'S #1 weapon for you. You win because JESUS won for you, you are more then a conqueror! The devil is more then a loser! He can't win and you can't lose! Grace, we all know, is GOD'S unmerited favor. In acrostic fashion we have been taught to define grace as GOD'S Riches at Christ’s Expense.

GRACE destroys PRIDE.
Ephesians 2:8-9 for it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD not by works, so that no one can boast.“GOD is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble”(James 4:6).

GRACE destroys GUILT
Romans 8:1 say there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ JESUS has set you free from the law of sin and death.

GRACE destroys SIN
"Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound." Romans 5:20.
For the grace of GOD has appeared, bringing salvation to all men (Titus 2:11).

UHOP members give all their glory and praises to a Man

QUESTION
“Have you worshiped GOD because of your GRACE lately?”

GRACE means GOD moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves.

GRACE means GOD sending His only Son to descend into hell on the cross so that we guilty ones might be reconciled to GOD and received into heaven.(GOD) hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in him’(2 Corinthians 5:21)

Where does “Daddy Grace” fit in here?

QUESTION
“How have you stood in the way of grace?”
Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, and grace without JESUS Christ." Costly grace confronts us as a gracious call to follow JESUS; it comes as a word of forgiveness to the broken spirit and the contrite heart. It is costly because it compels a man to submit to the yoke of Christ (not Daddy Grace) and follow him; it is grace because JESUS says: "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." "Cheap grace is the deadly enemy of our church

QUOTE: When you understand the message of grace, you can then begin to worship GOD.

Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

UHOP member believes the Bible is speaking of “Daddy Grace”, yet the true interpretation of the word grace is not of a Man. They twisted the words of the Bible to suit their false teaching.

QUOTE: Daddy Grace, if you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you. UHOP members lived by these words, spewed out by “Daddy Grace” which had nothing to do with the word grace in the Bible. This is why a change has got to come in the UHOP. This is why I take the time to post. UHOP member’s souls are crying out, why you all can’t hear them is beyond me.

And to think Puffy wants you all to “Return” back too that nonsense. I rest my case
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

To:It is what it is & Truth Seeker(wrong name for u) In Jesus days there were people just like u 2 U believe lies just how the Religious Leaders bribed the guards to say "His (Jesus) disciples came during the night and stole Him away" Matthew 28:11-15 & u 2 r Blasphemers since u don't know what that means please read Matthew 12:30-32 I ask God 2 have MERCY on your souls
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Also for u Puffy mouthpieces read Revelation 20:1-15 & then comment on that!!!!
egyptology

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

proverbs ch. 16 12-16th very important to do your own research. I would love to here a preacher elaborate on those verses
egyptology

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

hear....sorry about that
Im free

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
This being the case, you can see that grace is first of all necessary for salvation. Ephesians 2:8 states, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD." One aspect of salvation is called justification. That is the act by which we are declared just (righteous) before GOD on themselves basis of the payment JESUS Christ made for our sin.
How can you still believe this means “Daddy Grace”?
Gee-Tee you are so right that man changed his name for the purpose of Deceiving many poor unlearned black people. I get sick when I think about how he played on the minds of people like my poor mother who believed those quotes from scripture were referring to him. WHO Remember Sweet daddy grace grace McCullough. The brilliant elders came up with that name in an effort to continue the name and the deceit. Wow I'm finish.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I? so your clarification #2 is not wrong because of me being ignorant. because I'm the preacher on the mountain lol. I Preach God, Jesus, Holy Ghost and that Spirit Using a man. So you aren't right because i'm a Preacher. If you were right I wouldn't be a preacher lol.
I have enjoyed talking with all of you it has been much fun. I'm not on here to convince anyone to believe in what I believe. Just trying to get you all to understand to practice the same. If we don't believe in what you believe it is ok as long as we believe in the Good Book. I preach the Good book from cover to cover. So if you have a concern about whether or not the truth is being preached in the UHOP, you're more than welcome to come where I am lol.
Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE Thank you all for your replies. I had so much fun with you all. This will be my last post though. I love to be challenged in the scripture and some of you were really trying your hardest. Thank you for your thoughts. keep respect and love on board or there is no way to get to God without Love. I love all of you on here. Even those who were very disrespectful. Have a wonderful time in your blogging.[/QUOTE]

What’s so sad Truth Seeker is you really spoke from you heart and gave a good fight. However, your teachings are geared from the UHOP teachings only. What about the other Preachers in the UHOP who don’t take the time to study the Bible as you have? It’s a shame I should have to travel all the way to Florida to hear the words of God. Your Bishop is not teaching the Bible. Your Bishop should be the example and maybe other Ministers would teach like you. Some things you spoke about I think (only me) needs to be rethought. I have enjoyed your perseverance, do drop in again. Peace
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
Well eyes on christ. The flaw in your message is that I am a Preacher. Therefore i'm the practicer in the UHOP. and I practice Jesus and preach Jesus as the prophet teaches. So if we were told not to preach Jesus why am I?
Brother I'm sad to see you go but I understand. Before you officially go I have to correct you. I'm friends with several ex-preachers in the UHOP. On the surface the Daddy and the ecclesiastical leadership will never say "don't preach Jesus". That would be too obvious. What they encourage or suggest is that you find a clever way to bring or tie this "Daddy" deity in. The thing that I've noticed is that you appear to be very sincere. The Daddy uses men and people like you as front runners to avoid addressing their deception.

I can promise you if you didn't mention "Daddy" in your sermons in some type of way you wouldn't be holding your Elder credentials for too long. If Grace didn't at least give some credit to Jesus he would have never been able to establish his religion. However, in the UHOP the Jesus of the bible is second to the man-made "Daddy". I've said it before. I was in a service when Bishop Bailey first took over when he said: "Jesus Christ is not your personal savior." Now when he makes outlandish statements like this, the justification will always be something generic like "you have to have the holy ghost to understand."

GOD's spirit does not author confusion. Why would he make salvation available to all through his son yet hide is message from those who don't speak in tongue and shout in a specific church?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Im free wrote:
<quoted text> Gee-Tee you are so right that man changed his name for the purpose of Deceiving many poor unlearned black people. I get sick when I think about how he played on the minds of people like my poor mother who believed those quotes from scripture were referring to him. WHO Remember Sweet daddy grace grace McCullough. The brilliant elders came up with that name in an effort to continue the name and the deceit. Wow I'm finish.
That’s why I took the time to break down the meaning of the “Word” grace how its use in the Bible not the "Man" Grace as the UHOP members see it. So many is not even going to read my post because I refer to Bailey as Puffy.

When people tell me they don’t like Comedians because they use foul language. I say to them are you going to use that language and when they say no, I tell them to listen to the message. By closing your ears to certain things you miss out on all the important things. That’s what being in something but not of it means.

UHOP members have missed out on a lot of important messages. The moment you speak ill of their leaders they don’t want to hear anymore. That is the reason most of them are still stuck in the mud. God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.
Peace, be well my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 538,608
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••