United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9425 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

#6503 Sep 5, 2013
I just learned something wrote:
I spy with my third eye, you might want to let one of those Brighton surgeon's take a look at that 3rd eye. That cant be normal my brotha.
I'm a sista, but no surgeon can fix my third eye...That's my gift from GOD that allows me to not fall prey to BS!!! You may want to find a surgeon who will give you the gift of a "third eye"!!!*wink*
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6504 Sep 5, 2013
The Bible clearly teaches that we are justified by the grace of GOD (Romans 3:24; Titus 3:7). But not only are we saved by the grace of GOD we also serve the Lord and live the Christian life by the grace of GOD. The letters of Paul always speak of a blessing of grace for the believers (along with peace).

Just for an example, Romans 1:7 states "Grace to you and peace from GOD our Father, and the Lord JESUS Christ." Paul is speaking to believers who are already saved and on their way to heaven, but he also recognizes that they need grace for living the Christian life. They need GOD'S strength and sufficiency.

A good verse to help explain this grace by which we live is 1 Corinthians 15:10 where Paul testified, "But by the grace of GOD I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of GOD which was with me."

It was GOD'S grace that made him what he was. It was GOD'S goodness working in him that made him the great servant of GOD he was. So, obviously, we also need the grace of GOD. We need it first of all for salvation. Without the grace of GOD, we cannot have eternal life. However, we also need the grace of GOD for our daily walk with GOD. We are weak and prone to stray. JESUS told us that we can do nothing without Him (John 15:5). But GOD provides daily strength through His grace working in us. We should seek this grace for living from him.

How in the world did you UHOP people confuse these verses, its truly speaking of GOD’S grace not “Daddy Grace”?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6505 Sep 5, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
We receive the ultimate pay. And dont be ashamed of your fast food job.
Oooooooohhhhh I get it I have to speak like a child for you to understand. Don't be ashamed of your sixth grade education.

Try to construct a complete sentence. In fact why don't you compile all of your thoughts and put them in one post instead of these incomplete phrases.

You are doing an amazing job of defending the honor and credibility of your UHOP and the Daddy.(insert sarcasm)

Women like you are one of the primary reasons Daddy does what he does. He knows some arrogant, self absorbed woman like you is going to stand up and defend him even when he's lying. McCollough said something very profound. He remarked that if all of the women left the UHOP he would go with them. He made it a joke but I think he was being honest. First of all the money goes. Secondly, the women keep their children in line because emotionally no one wants to disappoint "mommy" by questioning her first love "Daddy"; therefore, the children comply. Then it becomes generational indoctrination into the belief systems. The men who do get in line do so because if they want peace they have to do what makes the women happy; serve "Daddy". It's probably 10 women for every 1 man in the UHOP (you figure this one out).
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6506 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with you. no Change and that what the UHOP is no change in God. See You believe God has changed. You believe God stopped doing his works thru a man as the Bible stopped. but that would mean God Changed. Malchai 3:6 For I am he Lord and i change Not" So Why do you think he has changed.
Show me where we have added to the bible or subtracted.
See this is where it gets a little sticky. CLARIFICATION#1: I do not believe God has changed. I believe God was disappointed in sin and made provisions to fullfull his original purpose for man which is to be the only Father of his children who lives in peace on earth as they care for the earth green and animals. The Bible outlines it all. I think the difference between us is there is Bible truth for solid understanding and there is Bible reading for selfish interpretation. CLARIFICATION #2: I do not believe God stopped doing his works. As I stated in a previous post....Gods revelation is still in passing. I just don't believe He needs you, me, or Bishop Bailey running around telling people that the same power that dwelled in Jesus has been moved over ONLY UNTO one person. Thats Biblically undeniably false. God spirit is within anyone who seeks for it. Galations 5:22 list the characteristics of Gods spirit. We don't need a "quickening body movement" to prove that we have Gods spirit. Just ask, sincerely seek for it, and we should find it. If one practices the fruits of the spirit in Galations 5:22 then you have the HOLY Spirit (Ghost). See God didn't change, he made provisions. There is a difference. Same with the mosaic law; no law anymore, but principles stand always. CLARIFICATION #3: You stated "Show me where we have added to the bible or subtracted". Not a problem, recalling right around 1998/1999 somewhere during that time. The UHOP took Bibles and added to them letters of the Bishops. Not only that....but added pictures and background information of the Bishops. They sold the Bibles to members for $40. Now, this is true blasphemy. The truth doesn't cease there...members are asked to read the letters as they are the same type letters as the Apostle Paul wrote to the early congregations. This is so WRONG. Many members, especially the dear seniors, would read the letters quicker than reading their seldom-used Bibles. Let's not forget that many members cut pieces of the Grace, McCollough, Madision, Bailey letters and place in their clothing to wear throughout their day for protection or means to sustain holiness by the letters of these mortal humans.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6507 Sep 5, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
Charles Manuel (Emanuel) Grace aka Marcelino de Graça, maybe you can answer this question. Why did Grace change his name? I’ll tell you again because you have not taken the time to read my pass post.
Grace was one of those who often implied a nearly indistinct connection between Grace and God, and he frequently took the word “grace” as found in the biblical texts and rhetorically spun it to say that reference was to Daddy Grace.
It is a known fact most people that change their names has something to hide. What was Grace hiding? Grace confused the UHOP people with the true meaning of the WORD grace in the Bible, he knew when he change his name to Grace, you uneducated people would really flip out and believed seeing the word grace in the bible would mean him.
This is so true. I've known this for a couple years, but a member in her late 50s told me over a week ago that they always thought Grace in the Bible was Daddy Grace. It was an assumption, but no one cared enough for the people to correct it. They allowed it which equates to creating the lie.
I just learned something

Brooklyn, NY

#6509 Sep 5, 2013
For your information lil Cult guy its a fifth grade education. And regardless you understand what I was saying. Aannnnnndddd if something as small as that confused you or threw u off good luck in life. Lol. That just happened!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6510 Sep 5, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
Truth Seeker stated “And as far as our faith in regards to the Man comes from the fact that according to scripture God's man can heal. Read about how elijah raised the dead child and the same for elisha. or how Moses healed by holding up the serpent…..”
This is where the people I love (United House of Prayer people) gets tangled up. Has there ever been healing. ABSOLUTELY! Why? Because God had a purpose and he had a plan. How? Through Healing and Miracles. But who did the miracles? Those of the past during the time designated to fulfill the purpose for us.
Let’s do a little bit more of Q&A:
WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PURPOSE OF THOSE “BACK IN THE DAY” MIRACLES?
The Apostles, prophets, men…received TRUTH from God to perform in order for humans to know how to please God and be saved. He applied miracles for humans to witness that there is a real ONE ALL POWERFUL over all things in the universe: GOD (YHWH). So now get with the real program and bow down to the real God. No excuses.(Real biblical phrase)
NO MIRACLES AND MEN HEALING TODAY IN THE MODERN WORLD?
No. God preserved the message for all future ages. We have the complete revelation of Gods demands and intentions all in the scriptures.(2 Timothy 3:16-17) The scriptures are given from the beginning all the way to the end. No more revelation is needed. If anyone comes up with anything, they are doing one of the two: Providing something God already gave or making one up of their own which is null/void. God doesn’t need anyone to intervene on his plan. Just simply share the plan. The work of miracles were completed during the lifetime of the original apostles so none is needed today. When a work of God fulfilled it’s purpose, the applicable miracle stopped.
WHY NO MIRACLES FOR US, HOW DO WE BELIEVE, AND WHAT DO WE FOLLOW?
Miracles are to confirm the disclosure of who God is and how He is the Almighty. Understand this first: Miracles was for the disclosure only; proof of a God who was here in and saw nothing but darkness before his creations. Nothing is more powerful than that, but people failed to accept it for what it was and needed to know. The Bible records the witness (by their own eyes) of the miracles to confirm the message; so we do not need a new one. We have sufficient evidence in the scriptures. The Bible is what is used to get to know the Almighty Creator. He challenges us to test what is written.
IF MIRACLES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED, THEN WHAT AM I SEEING TODAY WHEN I SEE A MAN DOING MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF GOD?
You see a false prophet. The Bible gives us examples of how to look out for them. Check out Acts. 8:9-13 that explains specifically how a man named Simon shocked the people shock with miracle signs, and 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 explaining what false prophet actions would be like. Satan is a master at producing something to look real
WHAT WERE THE TRUE MIRACLES OF THE ORIGINAL PROPHETS LIKE?
The evidence reached many people of different races, and not just one selected group. Remember Jesus came for the world to know, not just the people of the country of Italy or state of New Jersey, or the ABC rough project homes. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan to fit the purpose. The miracle was never able to be done by man alone. It was always God.
DID THEY HAVE FALSE PROPHETS IN THE DAYS OF FULLFILLING THE BIBLE?
Yes. Those specific men with true God given miracle powers were willing to perform miracles in the presence of everyone in public. 1 Kings 18-20-40 get the ridiculous nature of the false prophets. False prophets will only perform in front of people that believe
@ Eyes on Christ I wish there was a standing ovation button on here because I would surely give it to you!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord some one finally gets it!!!!!!!!!! This is the best post and needs to be repeated over and over!!!!! This is all about the word no bashing one another just what God is trying to tell us!
I just learned something

Brooklyn, NY

#6511 Sep 5, 2013
Shake and bake
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6512 Sep 5, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true. I've known this for a couple years, but a member in her late 50s told me over a week ago that they always thought Grace in the Bible was Daddy Grace. It was an assumption, but no one cared enough for the people to correct it. They allowed it which equates to creating the lie.
That is so sad!!!! You are suppose to question what you believe in and if it cannot withstand questioning then you need to find something else to believe in like the truth! Back in the bible days the searched the scriptures to make sure they apostles were telling the truth, we should be doing the same! We are going to be judged by the scriptures.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6513 Sep 5, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is where it gets a little sticky. CLARIFICATION#1: I do not believe God has changed. I believe God was disappointed in sin and made provisions to fullfull his original purpose for man which is to be the only Father of his children who lives in peace on earth as they care for the earth green and animals. The Bible outlines it all. I think the difference between us is there is Bible truth for solid understanding and there is Bible reading for selfish interpretation. CLARIFICATION #2: I do not believe God stopped doing his works. As I stated in a previous post....Gods revelation is still in passing. I just don't believe He needs you, me, or Bishop Bailey running around telling people that the same power that dwelled in Jesus has been moved over ONLY UNTO one person. Thats Biblically undeniably false. God spirit is within anyone who seeks for it. Galations 5:22 list the characteristics of Gods spirit. We don't need a "quickening body movement" to prove that we have Gods spirit. Just ask, sincerely seek for it, and we should find it. If one practices the fruits of the spirit in Galations 5:22 then you have the HOLY Spirit (Ghost). See God didn't change, he made provisions. There is a difference. Same with the mosaic law; no law anymore, but principles stand always. CLARIFICATION #3: You stated "Show me where we have added to the bible or subtracted". Not a problem, recalling right around 1998/1999 somewhere during that time. The UHOP took Bibles and added to them letters of the Bishops. Not only that....but added pictures and background information of the Bishops. They sold the Bibles to members for $40. Now, this is true blasphemy. The truth doesn't cease there...members are asked to read the letters as they are the same type letters as the Apostle Paul wrote to the early congregations. This is so WRONG. Many members, especially the dear seniors, would read the letters quicker than reading their seldom-used Bibles. Let's not forget that many members cut pieces of the Grace, McCollough, Madision, Bailey letters and place in their clothing to wear throughout their day for protection or means to sustain holiness by the letters of these mortal humans.
Omgoooodness Eyes on Christ!!!!!!!!!! I am truly enjoying your posts today! That is so true about those bibles I said the same thing that is truly add to the word of God! And funny thing about it is those so called chronicles of the bishops never stayed in the bible just about every one who had it fell out. I know it fell out of mine and when it did I kept it out and stopped carrying it.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6514 Sep 5, 2013
For your information lil Cult guy its a fifth grade education. And regardless you understand what I was saying. Aannnnnndddd if something as small as that confused you or threw u off good luck in life. Lol. That just happened!!!
FYI Sister you haven't learned anything yet, your big Bishop only has a high school education. You're smarter than him even with your fifth grade education. I certainly did understand everything you said. I wasn't confused. I speak stupid fluently as well. Wake up and bake...
I just learned something

Washington, DC

#6515 Sep 5, 2013
You type stupid fluently as well just about everyday. Lol. Well he aint doin half bad with his poor education. Lol
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6517 Sep 5, 2013
You type stupid fluently as well just about everyday. Lol. Well he aint doin half bad with his poor education. Lol
I wouldn't be doing half bad if I could collect $250,000 for less than two hours of work. If I never say another word you know what to do. So "Give GOD everything" and I'll make sure he gets it....
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6518 Sep 5, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your clarification #2 is where you are incorrect about house of prayer teaching. We don't believe that the Bishop is the sole holder of the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I have the Holy Ghost. And its not a different spirit in me than is in the one God sends. That;s how we connect to the Prophet. By that spirit Therefore, you are misinformed about what we believe in. I have the Holy Ghost. and he is with me and in me. I have the Holy Ghost, he guides me day in and Day out When the Bishop is not there. I have the Holy Ghost which is how I was able to stop my fornicating, lying, and drinking. I have the Holy Ghost which is how I am still able to go forward day by day following the Word of God. I have the Holy Ghost which breaks down the word of God to me. I have the Holy Ghost which strengthens me. So What is the Bishop's purpose. His purpose is to do as Jesus instructed Peter. "Strengthen the Brethren. I think you all put so much more to what the true believers in the House of Prayer Stand for. Now I agree we do have so believers who are not well versed in the understanding of Scripture but they hold on to the Prophets words and as long as those words are holiness and righteousness again I am confused at the way so many feel on here.

Show me where any of the Bishops have taught us against The Lord's way and I will turn my back right now. But that hasn't happened. They have never gone against God's word. Because if that had ever happened. We would be just like the rest of the world. From Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey the message has been clear in the UHOP. You Must Be Born Again. So you don't believe God is Using a Man. Why Knock me because I do. As long as the teaching is right. What are all of your beefs?
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6520 Sep 5, 2013
Clarification 3. There was nothing Added to the Bible. No scripture in the bible was changed or altered. Because by your interpretation every bible that has a picture in it or a biography of anyone not named in the book is changing the bible. Where there are a lot of wrong bible. The Scripture in Revelation that you are referring to is about altering the Scripture itself. No scripture in any of the books were altered in any way.
Again if I believe he is the Prophet of God then his writing are the same as Peters epistles. Epistles were Set up in Acts the 15th Chapter as a way to teach Gentiles the ways of the Lord. Now you can read every letter from Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey and find me the fault in the letter who themselves just like the new testament epistles speak of the trouble in that current day referencing scripture of old. Never once has a letter been written in conflict with the Word of God. So Again Why get mad at me because I beileve I have found God's Man. As long as I live right and live HOLY, GUESS WHAT WE WILL ALL GET TO THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD. So why stress yourselves over whether we are wrong or not for believing that this is the Prophet. Worry more about whether your lives are in line with God's word. Because that is the Focus of the UHOP, You must be Born Again.
Again what is your Real Beef. Cannot I not take God's Word realistically and believe it for just what it says Except is a Dream, Vision, or Parable. I believe the Word as is. Why Don't You. Who Can tell me what God means when he gave Peter the Keys to the kingdom of heaven. Who can tell me what God meant when he Said that he wrote the first set of the 10 commandments with his own writing. As far as the heavens are from the earth so are his thoughts from our thoughts. so who can tell me what God means. That's why I take him literally. Trust I can do far worst things than to take God's word literally. What will you all do if you find out You were supposed to take his word literally.
One of the posts actually tried to say that God got disappointed with sin so he stopped using a man. where do you get that from. Every scripture that you read and love is from some man talking. So what bible is written without a man talking for God. Which scripture is God talking for himself. Show me one. Who wrote these Scriptures, Men. So when did God Stop using Men. So who is implying that they can know what God is thinking. You don't know all you have is his word and either you believe is as written or you don't. UHOP does. Why be mad at us.
Have more anger for places that are directly violating God's word. Not a Place who teaches God's Word in its literal form.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6521 Sep 5, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Omgoooodness Eyes on Christ!!!!!!!!!! I am truly enjoying your posts today! That is so true about those bibles I said the same thing that is truly add to the word of God! And funny thing about it is those so called chronicles of the bishops never stayed in the bible just about every one who had it fell out. I know it fell out of mine and when it did I kept it out and stopped carrying it.
MSD, so did I. That was alot of money to pay for when we were already scraping for floors. Then once we purchased the bibles, they fell apart immediately. We were instructed to send them back to Portal Drive for a new Bible, not a refund. I left it alone. One thing for sure, the Bible certainly was not approved by God. Of course, you already know.....Revelations 22:18
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6522 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker stated “But in your clarification #2 is where you are incorrect about house of prayer teaching. We don't believe that the Bishop is the sole holder of the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I have the Holy Ghost. And its not a different spirit in me than is in the one God sends. That;s how we connect to the Prophet. By that spirit Therefore, you are misinformed about what we believe in.”

Truth Seeker, I’m well informed of the practices of the UHOP and what you and many of the UHOP members believe in. I do question your understanding of what's going on full-time in the services if you disagree with Clarification #2. It seems that you maybe ignoring a few large things. What is being distributed, preached, discussed in the UHOP can be considered as a representation of the UHOP. It is well understood that Jesus is not to be discussed or preached by the preachers anymore. Yes, McCollough pushed for more sermons to include Jesus, and Madison supported it even more in his reign, but Bailey has a support team that is ready to remove Jesus from the sermons as a whole and to just discuss Daddy only. This is a witnessed fact, and not a guess. However, Jesus was always close to be obsolete in the UHOP since Grace era; Jesus is not the celebrity in the UHOP, Daddy is. PRACTICE makes PERFECT. Don’t ignore the PRACTICES because the feedback that you are receiving is PERFECTLY aligned with the PRACTICES observed.

To figure in the spirit factor as the connection to Daddy will always be questionable and disputed due to the mere fact that the Daddy name (of the spirit) is being applied to an actual man. The man “Daddy” is praised, worshipped, uplifted, and given extra special treatment than the average UHOP human being. Please do not ignore or forget to reflect on that which is pounded in the member’s second nature: These are just a few practices…1. Look up on the mountain at Daddy. STOP: How, if Daddy is a spirit? That’s contradicting. 2. Daddy maybe in New York tonight, but he can still be reached here in Rockhill, just think on him. STOP: Did someone say he was in New York. I thought God spirit is everywhere. Why did the preacher say that Daddy was in New York? That’s contradicting. 3. This we ask in Jesus name (no nice flowery words) through your PRECIOUS HOLY MAN SERVANT, precious Daddy. STOP: Why pray through this man “holy MAN servant” and not through Jesus only? Does Jesus need a co-signer? Is the one that was sent to earth by God to help us not good enough? That seems to be what you’re communicating to God. Reference John 14:13-14 it did not say to continue asking in someone else name, even if you nicknamed the holy spirit to be called “Daddy”. John 20:31 states you will have life in Jesus name, not another. 4. When the band sent the lump sum of dollars up to “Daddy” sitting on the throne, the band members watched to see when Daddy will look back at them for a blessing. He looks at the money, counts it, fans himself with the man made money, and then turns to the band and throws hand motions. The band quickens their bodies as a reaction to every hand movement by Daddy. STOP: Spirit Contradiction. Where did their spirit come from? Why were they in a body quickening as a direct reaction from Daddy’s (the man) hand movement? Did they not have a spirit within them already, why did they have to wait on Daddy to throw hand movements? What was it that he was throwing? Don’t they have their own holy spirit? Why wait on Daddy, the man?

I can continue. I want you to understand that if it’s quacks like a duck, it just might as well be a duck. If it doesn’t fall in line with Jesus teachings, then something is wrong. These are common practices. It’s the practices that makes it what it is. Don’t ignore that, Truth Seeker.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6523 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Clarification 3. There was nothing Added to the Bible. No scripture in the bible was changed or altered. Because by your interpretation every bible that has a picture in it or a biography of anyone not named in the book is changing the bible. Where there are a lot of wrong bible. The Scripture in Revelation that you are referring to is about altering the Scripture itself. No scripture in any of the books were altered in any way.
Again if I believe he is the Prophet of God then his writing are the same as Peters epistles. Epistles were Set up in Acts the 15th Chapter as a way to teach Gentiles the ways of the Lord. Now you can read every letter from Bishop Grace to Bishop Bailey and find me the fault in the letter who themselves just like the new testament epistles speak of the trouble in that current day referencing scripture of old. Never once has a letter been written in conflict with the Word of God. So Again Why get mad at me because I beileve I have found God's Man. As long as I live right and live HOLY, GUESS WHAT WE WILL ALL GET TO THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD. So why stress yourselves over whether we are wrong or not for believing that this is the Prophet. Worry more about whether your lives are in line with God's word. Because that is the Focus of the UHOP, You must be Born Again.
Again what is your Real Beef. Cannot I not take God's Word realistically and believe it for just what it says Except is a Dream, Vision, or Parable. I believe the Word as is. Why Don't You. Who Can tell me what God means when he gave Peter the Keys to the kingdom of heaven. Who can tell me what God meant when he Said that he wrote the first set of the 10 commandments with his own writing. As far as the heavens are from the earth so are his thoughts from our thoughts. so who can tell me what God means. That's why I take him literally. Trust I can do far worst things than to take God's word literally. What will you all do if you find out You were supposed to take his word literally.
One of the posts actually tried to say that God got disappointed with sin so he stopped using a man. where do you get that from. Every scripture that you read and love is from some man talking. So what bible is written without a man talking for God. Which scripture is God talking for himself. Show me one. Who wrote these Scriptures, Men. So when did God Stop using Men. So who is implying that they can know what God is thinking. You don't know all you have is his word and either you believe is as written or you don't. UHOP does. Why be mad at us.
Have more anger for places that are directly violating God's word. Not a Place who teaches God's Word in its literal form.
I sincerely appreciate your words. But 1 Peter 13:15 states to defend the truth humbly. We all do have the same chances to be in that Heavenly place, but the instructions of how is in the scriptures. As I stated in other postings, satan doesn't care whether or not we heard of God or say we worship God....the only thing he concerns himeself with is that we don't worship God correctly. If we all feared that notion, then those who understand that fact would keep seeking after the truth as to what God wants of us, regardless of how much we feel we would lose on earth. We have to realize that their is a much greater reward if we followed the truth.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6524 Sep 5, 2013
Grace the word, not tghe Man.

Noah "found grace in the eyes of the Lord" (Genesis 6:8), the lowly are said to be favored with grace (Proverbs 3:34, I Peter 5:5). JESUS and Paul are expressly said to have experienced GOD'S grace (Luke 2:40, I Corinthians 15:10). Also, all who love the Lord have GOD'S grace bestowed upon them (Ephesians 6:24). Beloved, a study of those who enjoyed GOD'S grace consistently reveals a certain type of person: one who was implicitly obedient, trusting, submissive to GOD'S requirements, and who had enduring fidelity (Noah, Genesis 6: 5-8, JESUS, John. 4:34, those who love the Lord, I John. 5:3, and Paul, I Corinthians 9:26, 27, 2 Timothy 4:7, 8). A required personality type to enjoy GOD'S grace explains why while GOD'S grace is universal, still only a few are saved (Timothy 2:11, Matthew 7:13, 14).

Some in the First Century turned "the grace of our GOD into lasciviousness" (Jude 4). One way in which this was done is seen in Paul's Epistle to the Romans. "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" (Romans 6:1). Paul immediately answered his own question:“GOD forbid" (verse 2). Alas, grace continues to be presented today in such a fashion as to actually encourage the commission of sin. Instead of teaching which stresses man's responsibility to live right we hear statements similar to: "the way a Christian lives, what he says, his character, his conduct, or his attitude toward other people have nothing whatever to do with the salvation of his soul"

This is why I say UHOP members are living a lie base on False Teaching.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6525 Sep 5, 2013
Grace the Word, not the Man continued

QUESTION:
Why does the devil hate God’s grace? Grace gives all the GLORY to GOD. GRACE is GOD'S #1 weapon for you. You win because JESUS won for you, you are more then a conqueror! The devil is more then a loser! He can't win and you can't lose! Grace, we all know, is GOD'S unmerited favor. In acrostic fashion we have been taught to define grace as GOD'S Riches at Christ’s Expense.

GRACE destroys PRIDE.
Ephesians 2:8-9 for it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD not by works, so that no one can boast.“GOD is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble”(James 4:6).

GRACE destroys GUILT
Romans 8:1 say there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ JESUS has set you free from the law of sin and death.

GRACE destroys SIN
"Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound." Romans 5:20.
For the grace of GOD has appeared, bringing salvation to all men (Titus 2:11).

UHOP members give all their glory and praises to a Man

QUESTION
“Have you worshiped GOD because of your GRACE lately?”

GRACE means GOD moving heaven and earth to save sinners who could not lift a finger to save themselves.

GRACE means GOD sending His only Son to descend into hell on the cross so that we guilty ones might be reconciled to GOD and received into heaven.(GOD) hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in him’(2 Corinthians 5:21)

Where does “Daddy Grace” fit in here?

QUESTION
“How have you stood in the way of grace?”
Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, and grace without JESUS Christ." Costly grace confronts us as a gracious call to follow JESUS; it comes as a word of forgiveness to the broken spirit and the contrite heart. It is costly because it compels a man to submit to the yoke of Christ (not Daddy Grace) and follow him; it is grace because JESUS says: "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." "Cheap grace is the deadly enemy of our church

QUOTE: When you understand the message of grace, you can then begin to worship GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min KayMarie 591,329
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 16
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 26
News Rick Santorum blasts Pope Francis as 'not credi... 4 hr Tazo 1
News As ideology fades in Cuba, spirituality and pop... 22 hr L I G E R 1
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) 22 hr KristoFMYsagun 14
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Mon pazuzu 68
More from around the web