United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6483 Sep 5, 2013
Or a Scooby snack. Judge this Comment ! Why so much barking. The man is trying to be nice and communicate with you like an adult. Smh
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6484 Sep 5, 2013
Cult as for the Bishop being out of uniform. Do the CEOs of UPS and FedEx wear a uniform? When you go to your 3rd shift job at the 24hr McDonald's im sure you wear your uniform with pride. And your CEO doesnt wear the uniform.
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

#6485 Sep 5, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
Cult as for the Bishop being out of uniform. Do the CEOs of UPS and FedEx wear a uniform? When you go to your 3rd shift job at the 24hr McDonald's im sure you wear your uniform with pride. And your CEO doesnt wear the uniform.
Bailey is a CEO now? Proof positive that UHOP is a business and not a "church"!!!

Well at least Cultastic is getting paid to wear the uniform. He doesn't have to wear the uniform and give his money to his CEO at the same time. That would be dumb (hint, hint)!!! When is the last time the UHOP CEO gave his workers money?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6486 Sep 5, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
Niiiiiiiiice slick way to try to slip an insult at me sister. It wasn't funny enough for me to waste a good joke on though.

You didn't answer the question sister. You're wearing the uniform because it's associated with some type of religious reasoning. According to UHOP dogmas it's supposed to be associated with holiness and GOD being able to recognize his "chosen people". I still ask you a question you can't answer. Did Jesus teach the disciples to do something that he didn't practice? It's not a matter of the uniform. The point being is that he's keeping your mind so preoccupied with uniforms, buttons, hats, whistles, socks, bows, aprons, etc. that you can't see past the obvious truth sitting right in your face. You're so indoctrinated you won't even investigate anything about the UHOP.

Oh as for your CEO analogy the employees get paid by the company to wear the brand on their lapel. You know similar to all of the unpaid workers wearing their Daddy's Club lapel pins. One major difference though. You work for your CEO and he just promises you a check in the after-life if you can find him.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6487 Sep 5, 2013
ISpyWithMyThirdEye wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailey is a CEO now? Proof positive that UHOP is a business and not a "church"!!!
Well at least Cultastic is getting paid to wear the uniform. He doesn't have to wear the uniform and give his money to his CEO at the same time. That would be dumb (hint, hint)!!! When is the last time the UHOP CEO gave his workers money?
I'm trying to figure out why she assumed I worked at McDonald's. Can you please tell her that I worked for the White House for over 10 years. I've flown all over the world with the POTUS and FLOTUS. Also tell her to google those acronyms to figure out what they mean. The only jobs I've ever had were with the Federal Government; even my first co-op job when I was 16.

I am chasing my dream of becoming a professional chef though so I guess that's why she made the fast food worker connection. I make fresh homemade fries better than McDonalds and my chicken wings taste much better than those UHOP wings so they wouldn't give me a uniform or a job LOL......

Tell her that her UHOP sisters and brothers come over my house after service to eat and to discuss how disgusted they are with the current state of the UHOP. They don't go to McDonald's or eat the "blessed" UHOP food.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6488 Sep 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to figure out why she assumed I worked at McDonald's. Can you please tell her that I worked for the White House for over 10 years. I've flown all over the world with the POTUS and FLOTUS. Also tell her to google those acronyms to figure out what they mean. The only jobs I've ever had were with the Federal Government; even my first co-op job when I was 16.
I am chasing my dream of becoming a professional chef though so I guess that's why she made the fast food worker connection. I make fresh homemade fries better than McDonalds and my chicken wings taste much better than those UHOP wings so they wouldn't give me a uniform or a job LOL......
Tell her that her UHOP sisters and brothers come over my house after service to eat and to discuss how disgusted they are with the current state of the UHOP. They don't go to McDonald's or eat the "blessed" UHOP food.
OOOhhh weee!!!!!!!!!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6489 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker stated.... "And as far as our faith in regards to the Man comes from the fact that according to scripture God's man can heal......"
This is the foundation of the ISSUE: The belief that man is still healing and doing miracles. This is where the people I love (United House of Prayer people) gets tangled up. Believing in healing today. Has there ever been healing. ABSOLUTELY! Why? Because God had a purpose and he had a plan. How? Through Healing and Miracles. But who did the miracles? Those of the past during the time designated to fulfill the purpose for us.
Let’s do a little bit more of Q&A:
WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PURPOSE OF THOSE “BACK IN THE DAY” MIRACLES?
The Apostles, prophets, men…received TRUTH from God to perform in order for humans to know how to please God and be saved. He applied miracles for humans to witness that there is a real ONE ALL POWERFUL over all things in the universe: GOD (YHWH). So now get with the real program and bow down to the real God. No excuses.(Real biblical phrase)
NO MIRACLES AND MEN HEALING TODAY IN THE MODERN WORLD?
No. God preserved the message for all future ages. We have the complete revelation of Gods demands and intentions all in the scriptures.(2 Timothy 3:16-17) The scriptures are given from the beginning all the way to the end. No more revelation is needed. God don’t need you to intervene on his plan. Just simply share the plan. Furthermore, when no more revelation was needed to write, then the gift of miracles were no longer needed. The work of miracles were completed during the lifetime of the original apostles so none is needed today. Just pay attention when reading the bible….when a work of God fulfilled it’s purpose, the applicable miracle stopped.
WHY NO MIRACLES FOR US, HOW DO WE BELIEVE, AND WHAT DO WE FOLLOW?
First of all, understand that when miracles were not needed, they did not occur. Miracles are to confirm the disclosure of who God is and how He is the Almighty. Understand this first: Miracles was for the exposure only. The revelation of God is in the Bible. It records the witness (by their own eyes) of the miracles to confirm the message; so we do not need a new one. We have what we sufficient evidence in the word. The Bible is what is used to get to know the Almighty Creator. He challenges us to test what is written and you will be extremely stunned by what you learn and what you see in today’s world even in the books you read at work and at home.
IF MIRACLES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED, THEN WHAT AM I SEEING TODAY WHEN I SEE A MAN DOING MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF GOD?
You see a false prophet. The Bible gives us examples of how to look out for them. Check out Acts. 8:9-13 that explains specifically how a man names Simon that was making the people shock with miracle signs, and 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 explaining what false prophet actions would be like. Satan is a master at producing something to look real. He has done some heavy work to make people believe it.
WHAT WERE THE TRUE MIRACLES OF THE ORIGINAL PROPHETS LIKE?
The evidence reached many people of different races, and not just one selected group. Remember Jesus came to make himself known to the world, not just the people of the country of Italy or state of New Jersey, or the ABC rough project homes. The miracle occurred instantly or within the time God specified. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan to fit the purpose. The miracle was never able to be done by man alone. It was always God.
DID THEY HAVE FALSE PROPHETS IN THE DAYS OF FULLFILLING THE BIBLE?
Yes. Those specific men with true God given miracle powers were willing to perform miracles in the presence of everyone in public. 1 Kings 18-20-40 get the ridiculous nature of the false prophets. False prophets will only perform in front of people that believe in them; one’s that are already convinced of them. These people will remain with an illusion that the event is real when really it is false.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6490 Sep 5, 2013
We receive the ultimate pay. And dont be ashamed of your fast food job.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6491 Sep 5, 2013
And nobody is going to your place for the hop to eat. Stop lying.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6492 Sep 5, 2013
Gee dont be mad at me give me a long tight hug and some suga baby. I love you
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6493 Sep 5, 2013
Bailey CEO. God and Jesus Christ owner
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6494 Sep 5, 2013
Cult if that one direct question is still on the table my question is simple. Boxers or briefs which do you prefer?
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

#6495 Sep 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry she knows these things. She's just trying to be facetious, but doing a bad job at it. And even if you did work at McD's, at least you would be getting paid for your "slave" labor.

Btw...save a plate for me. I'm coming over for dinner. Lol
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

#6496 Sep 5, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
Bailey CEO. God and Jesus Christ owner
But who's running the day-to-day operations of this "business"? Owner or CEO?
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6497 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker stated “And as far as our faith in regards to the Man comes from the fact that according to scripture God's man can heal. Read about how elijah raised the dead child and the same for elisha. or how Moses healed by holding up the serpent…..”

This is where the people I love (United House of Prayer people) gets tangled up. Has there ever been healing. ABSOLUTELY! Why? Because God had a purpose and he had a plan. How? Through Healing and Miracles. But who did the miracles? Those of the past during the time designated to fulfill the purpose for us.

Let’s do a little bit more of Q&A:

WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PURPOSE OF THOSE “BACK IN THE DAY” MIRACLES?

The Apostles, prophets, men…received TRUTH from God to perform in order for humans to know how to please God and be saved. He applied miracles for humans to witness that there is a real ONE ALL POWERFUL over all things in the universe: GOD (YHWH). So now get with the real program and bow down to the real God. No excuses.(Real biblical phrase)

NO MIRACLES AND MEN HEALING TODAY IN THE MODERN WORLD?

No. God preserved the message for all future ages. We have the complete revelation of Gods demands and intentions all in the scriptures.(2 Timothy 3:16-17) The scriptures are given from the beginning all the way to the end. No more revelation is needed. If anyone comes up with anything, they are doing one of the two: Providing something God already gave or making one up of their own which is null/void. God doesn’t need anyone to intervene on his plan. Just simply share the plan. The work of miracles were completed during the lifetime of the original apostles so none is needed today. When a work of God fulfilled it’s purpose, the applicable miracle stopped.

WHY NO MIRACLES FOR US, HOW DO WE BELIEVE, AND WHAT DO WE FOLLOW?

Miracles are to confirm the disclosure of who God is and how He is the Almighty. Understand this first: Miracles was for the disclosure only; proof of a God who was here in and saw nothing but darkness before his creations. Nothing is more powerful than that, but people failed to accept it for what it was and needed to know. The Bible records the witness (by their own eyes) of the miracles to confirm the message; so we do not need a new one. We have sufficient evidence in the scriptures. The Bible is what is used to get to know the Almighty Creator. He challenges us to test what is written.

IF MIRACLES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED, THEN WHAT AM I SEEING TODAY WHEN I SEE A MAN DOING MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF GOD?

You see a false prophet. The Bible gives us examples of how to look out for them. Check out Acts. 8:9-13 that explains specifically how a man named Simon shocked the people shock with miracle signs, and 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 explaining what false prophet actions would be like. Satan is a master at producing something to look real

WHAT WERE THE TRUE MIRACLES OF THE ORIGINAL PROPHETS LIKE?

The evidence reached many people of different races, and not just one selected group. Remember Jesus came for the world to know, not just the people of the country of Italy or state of New Jersey, or the ABC rough project homes. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan to fit the purpose. The miracle was never able to be done by man alone. It was always God.

DID THEY HAVE FALSE PROPHETS IN THE DAYS OF FULLFILLING THE BIBLE?

Yes. Those specific men with true God given miracle powers were willing to perform miracles in the presence of everyone in public. 1 Kings 18-20-40 get the ridiculous nature of the false prophets. False prophets will only perform in front of people that believe in them; one’s that are already convinced of them. These people will remain with an illusion that the event is real when really it is false.
I just learned something

Cary, NC

#6498 Sep 5, 2013
So stop me when im wrong. Cult you are telling us that the White House has a McDonald' s during the Bush administration? And with your security clearance instead of people ordering a #1 with a large Coke you use code's named POTUS AND FLOTUS? And im guessing you traveled abroad serving potus and flotus to various diplomats. I wish you the best of luck pursuing your dream.
I just learned something

Cary, NC

#6499 Sep 5, 2013
I spy with my third eye, you might want to let one of those Brighton surgeon's take a look at that 3rd eye. That cant be normal my brotha.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6500 Sep 5, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
katrina was a warning for if it had been him destroying the land then the land would be uninhabitable accoding to Sodom and Gomorrah. and yet America as a whole is still here
Fun Friendly Fact. Their is a UHOP in New Orleans that barely sufferred a scratch during Katrina. and every UHOP member was accounted for.
Same thing in 9/11. every UHOP member accounted for. you so coincidence?
Exactly! Question: Where did these G-Class members run to during the Katrina storm. Were you aware that the UHOP closed up during those TRAGIC days? If G-Class is what it says its about, then why close? Tragedies like this is the time to deliver using the means that the membes sweat over. UHOP should have been one of the places to run to during tragic times, why did it close?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6501 Sep 5, 2013
Charles Manuel (Emanuel) Grace aka Marcelino de Graça, maybe you can answer this question. Why did Grace change his name? I’ll tell you again because you have not taken the time to read my pass post.

Grace was one of those who often implied a nearly indistinct connection between Grace and God, and he frequently took the word “grace” as found in the biblical texts and rhetorically spun it to say that reference was to Daddy Grace.

It is a known fact most people that change their names has something to hide. What was Grace hiding? Grace confused the UHOP people with the true meaning of the WORD grace in the Bible, he knew when he change his name to Grace, you uneducated people would really flip out and believed seeing the word grace in the bible would mean him.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6502 Sep 5, 2013
Read this with an open mind its just Common Sense

The word Grace is mentioned 170 times in the Bible.

Grace is GOD'S unmerited favor. That is, grace is GOD doing good for us that we do not deserve. In the Bible, grace and mercy are like two heads of the same coin. Mercy is GOD withholding judgment or evil that I deserve; grace is GOD giving me blessing or good that I do not deserve. Because of GOD'S mercy, I do not receive the judgment of GOD against my sins; because of GOD'S grace, I receive eternal life and a promise of heaven though I do not deserve them. Both mercy and grace come to me though the Lord JESUS Christ.

Grace can also be defined as GOD'S sufficiency or GOD'S fullness in the life of the believer. GOD told Paul, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9). That is, the grace of GOD in Paul enabled him and empowered him in his weakness.

Another verse states, "And GOD is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work" (2 Corinthians 9:8). GOD'S grace working in us supplies the sufficiency whereby we may abound to every good work. I like to call grace “GOD’S enoughness." By this I mean that GOD is enough for us no matter what the situation we face.

This being the case, you can see that grace is first of all necessary for salvation. Ephesians 2:8 states, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD." One aspect of salvation is called justification. That is the act by which we are declared just (righteous) before GOD on the basis of the payment JESUS Christ made for our sin.

How can you still believe this means “Daddy Grace”?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 574,491
Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) 13 hr david 31
The Persecution No One Dares Name (Aug '13) 22 hr Islam Forbids 5
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Wed swedenforever 11
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... Mar 3 Ed_Reid 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mar 2 Jaimie 83,958
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 1 Lawrence Wolf 2,021
More from around the web