United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
6,341 - 6,360 of 8,273 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother I'm quite sure you don't need a UHOP preacher "Daddy" or minister to teach you not to kill a person. I'm sure your parent's taught you most of the life lessons that were repeated in religious cliche's in the church. No one said it was wrong. Just pointing out the fact that "Daddy" already existed in you without the G-Class, convocation, and nightly services. You may not want to admit it but he's getting credit for being your religious lawyer or go between when you already have a direct connection to GOD.
Teaching you that you're cursed if you don't pay tithes is dishonest and contrary to "holiness" and your Bishop knows it. He allows you to formulate your own opinions but I promise you he doesn't pay tithes. Even if he did who would collect them and where would they go.
First of all the UHOP sect of modern organized religion is not supported by the bible. However, that doesn't make you or other members of the UHOP bad people. It doesn't mean you don't love GOD. Again it's simple stop putting your trust in man and let your connection with the Creator be your guide.
Amen.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
katrina was a warning for if it had been him destroying the land then the land would be uninhabitable accoding to Sodom and Gomorrah. and yet America as a whole is still here
Fun Friendly Fact. Their is a UHOP in New Orleans that barely sufferred a scratch during Katrina. and every UHOP member was accounted for.
Same thing in 9/11. every UHOP member accounted for. you so coincidence?
They may have been counted for, unfortunately the only concern the UHOP had was restoring the Church Building, name one members house they helped to restore. Better still name one member they helped period. And I’ll name the ones that lost everything and as we speak they are still living day by day. Your Church helps no one but these Bishops.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Read st. Mark 14:36 where Sweet Jesus referred to God as Abba Father. which is aramaic for Daddy Father. so Daddy did not get set up by followers of Bishop Grace.
Most UHOP members could not read when Bishop Grace came. How would they know where to find or what Abba Father meant?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Quote #1807: Bishop Grace came from Portugal; they also had Black Slaves there. He knew just what he was doing when he came to America. Find the Un-Educated, Poverty Stricken, Low Self Esteem, Ready to give up on Life Black Folks and give them a sense of False Hope. He came at the right time, and it worked. He was in total control.

Not bad for a cook on the railroad.

Research the UHOP History and stop quoting what you heard.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Quote: Read with an open mind Rockville, MD - Please stop trying to defend the HOP because you are doing a terrible job at it anyway.

Say it again Sam
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker wrote:
I meant Romans 8:14-17
What’s with this “I meant” if you were quoting what you knew instead of quoting what some one is telling you to say, you wouldn’t have to correct what you say. That’s the problem with UHOP members everything is repeated from hear say. You know what happens when you tell someone else’s story. It becomes his story and not yours.

I don’t know how far you go back, but you need to go beyond the day you were born, like I said before Research Grace’s History. Since you have not read the Bible with an open mind, you probably won’t believe Grace History either, Just a thought.

Question: is your Church flawless; you don’t see a need to change some things. Do you really want to live in a World/Church that’s standing still? Your Church wants to take you back in time, you like that.

You are now working on your fourth Bishop and you want to return to the first one day in time. Seems to me you might want to follow McCollough days, he at least let the young people enjoy being young. Think about it, unfreeze your brain for one moment and just THINK.

Just asking……..
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Gee do you need a hug?
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Or a Scooby snack. Judge this Comment ! Why so much barking. The man is trying to be nice and communicate with you like an adult. Smh
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Cult as for the Bishop being out of uniform. Do the CEOs of UPS and FedEx wear a uniform? When you go to your 3rd shift job at the 24hr McDonald's im sure you wear your uniform with pride. And your CEO doesnt wear the uniform.
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

It is what it is wrote:
Cult as for the Bishop being out of uniform. Do the CEOs of UPS and FedEx wear a uniform? When you go to your 3rd shift job at the 24hr McDonald's im sure you wear your uniform with pride. And your CEO doesnt wear the uniform.
Bailey is a CEO now? Proof positive that UHOP is a business and not a "church"!!!

Well at least Cultastic is getting paid to wear the uniform. He doesn't have to wear the uniform and give his money to his CEO at the same time. That would be dumb (hint, hint)!!! When is the last time the UHOP CEO gave his workers money?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

It is what it is wrote:
Niiiiiiiiice slick way to try to slip an insult at me sister. It wasn't funny enough for me to waste a good joke on though.

You didn't answer the question sister. You're wearing the uniform because it's associated with some type of religious reasoning. According to UHOP dogmas it's supposed to be associated with holiness and GOD being able to recognize his "chosen people". I still ask you a question you can't answer. Did Jesus teach the disciples to do something that he didn't practice? It's not a matter of the uniform. The point being is that he's keeping your mind so preoccupied with uniforms, buttons, hats, whistles, socks, bows, aprons, etc. that you can't see past the obvious truth sitting right in your face. You're so indoctrinated you won't even investigate anything about the UHOP.

Oh as for your CEO analogy the employees get paid by the company to wear the brand on their lapel. You know similar to all of the unpaid workers wearing their Daddy's Club lapel pins. One major difference though. You work for your CEO and he just promises you a check in the after-life if you can find him.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

ISpyWithMyThirdEye wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailey is a CEO now? Proof positive that UHOP is a business and not a "church"!!!
Well at least Cultastic is getting paid to wear the uniform. He doesn't have to wear the uniform and give his money to his CEO at the same time. That would be dumb (hint, hint)!!! When is the last time the UHOP CEO gave his workers money?
I'm trying to figure out why she assumed I worked at McDonald's. Can you please tell her that I worked for the White House for over 10 years. I've flown all over the world with the POTUS and FLOTUS. Also tell her to google those acronyms to figure out what they mean. The only jobs I've ever had were with the Federal Government; even my first co-op job when I was 16.

I am chasing my dream of becoming a professional chef though so I guess that's why she made the fast food worker connection. I make fresh homemade fries better than McDonalds and my chicken wings taste much better than those UHOP wings so they wouldn't give me a uniform or a job LOL......

Tell her that her UHOP sisters and brothers come over my house after service to eat and to discuss how disgusted they are with the current state of the UHOP. They don't go to McDonald's or eat the "blessed" UHOP food.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to figure out why she assumed I worked at McDonald's. Can you please tell her that I worked for the White House for over 10 years. I've flown all over the world with the POTUS and FLOTUS. Also tell her to google those acronyms to figure out what they mean. The only jobs I've ever had were with the Federal Government; even my first co-op job when I was 16.
I am chasing my dream of becoming a professional chef though so I guess that's why she made the fast food worker connection. I make fresh homemade fries better than McDonalds and my chicken wings taste much better than those UHOP wings so they wouldn't give me a uniform or a job LOL......
Tell her that her UHOP sisters and brothers come over my house after service to eat and to discuss how disgusted they are with the current state of the UHOP. They don't go to McDonald's or eat the "blessed" UHOP food.
OOOhhh weee!!!!!!!!!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth Seeker stated.... "And as far as our faith in regards to the Man comes from the fact that according to scripture God's man can heal......"
This is the foundation of the ISSUE: The belief that man is still healing and doing miracles. This is where the people I love (United House of Prayer people) gets tangled up. Believing in healing today. Has there ever been healing. ABSOLUTELY! Why? Because God had a purpose and he had a plan. How? Through Healing and Miracles. But who did the miracles? Those of the past during the time designated to fulfill the purpose for us.
Let’s do a little bit more of Q&A:
WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PURPOSE OF THOSE “BACK IN THE DAY” MIRACLES?
The Apostles, prophets, men…received TRUTH from God to perform in order for humans to know how to please God and be saved. He applied miracles for humans to witness that there is a real ONE ALL POWERFUL over all things in the universe: GOD (YHWH). So now get with the real program and bow down to the real God. No excuses.(Real biblical phrase)
NO MIRACLES AND MEN HEALING TODAY IN THE MODERN WORLD?
No. God preserved the message for all future ages. We have the complete revelation of Gods demands and intentions all in the scriptures.(2 Timothy 3:16-17) The scriptures are given from the beginning all the way to the end. No more revelation is needed. God don’t need you to intervene on his plan. Just simply share the plan. Furthermore, when no more revelation was needed to write, then the gift of miracles were no longer needed. The work of miracles were completed during the lifetime of the original apostles so none is needed today. Just pay attention when reading the bible….when a work of God fulfilled it’s purpose, the applicable miracle stopped.
WHY NO MIRACLES FOR US, HOW DO WE BELIEVE, AND WHAT DO WE FOLLOW?
First of all, understand that when miracles were not needed, they did not occur. Miracles are to confirm the disclosure of who God is and how He is the Almighty. Understand this first: Miracles was for the exposure only. The revelation of God is in the Bible. It records the witness (by their own eyes) of the miracles to confirm the message; so we do not need a new one. We have what we sufficient evidence in the word. The Bible is what is used to get to know the Almighty Creator. He challenges us to test what is written and you will be extremely stunned by what you learn and what you see in today’s world even in the books you read at work and at home.
IF MIRACLES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED, THEN WHAT AM I SEEING TODAY WHEN I SEE A MAN DOING MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF GOD?
You see a false prophet. The Bible gives us examples of how to look out for them. Check out Acts. 8:9-13 that explains specifically how a man names Simon that was making the people shock with miracle signs, and 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 explaining what false prophet actions would be like. Satan is a master at producing something to look real. He has done some heavy work to make people believe it.
WHAT WERE THE TRUE MIRACLES OF THE ORIGINAL PROPHETS LIKE?
The evidence reached many people of different races, and not just one selected group. Remember Jesus came to make himself known to the world, not just the people of the country of Italy or state of New Jersey, or the ABC rough project homes. The miracle occurred instantly or within the time God specified. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan to fit the purpose. The miracle was never able to be done by man alone. It was always God.
DID THEY HAVE FALSE PROPHETS IN THE DAYS OF FULLFILLING THE BIBLE?
Yes. Those specific men with true God given miracle powers were willing to perform miracles in the presence of everyone in public. 1 Kings 18-20-40 get the ridiculous nature of the false prophets. False prophets will only perform in front of people that believe in them; one’s that are already convinced of them. These people will remain with an illusion that the event is real when really it is false.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

We receive the ultimate pay. And dont be ashamed of your fast food job.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

And nobody is going to your place for the hop to eat. Stop lying.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Gee dont be mad at me give me a long tight hug and some suga baby. I love you
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Bailey CEO. God and Jesus Christ owner
It is what it is

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Cult if that one direct question is still on the table my question is simple. Boxers or briefs which do you prefer?
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry she knows these things. She's just trying to be facetious, but doing a bad job at it. And even if you did work at McD's, at least you would be getting paid for your "slave" labor.

Btw...save a plate for me. I'm coming over for dinner. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••