United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6462 Sep 4, 2013
America is still Standing because God must have found a Man. Is it Bishop Bailey. if not it must be somebody. Because this land is not destroyed.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6463 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
live right, live holy, refrain from drugs, refrain from sin. What is wrong with this. Have you heard any teaching in the House of Prayer Faith that i against Holiness. Or something against Believing in God. or in our Lord and Savior jesus Christ. But I have not heard or read a letter or any of the 4 prophets in our day put himself above the Trinity or teach against the scriptures. So again where is your Beef. and again 1st Corinthians 4:16 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. So where is your biblical problem with this Faith.
Brother I'm quite sure you don't need a UHOP preacher "Daddy" or minister to teach you not to kill a person. I'm sure your parent's taught you most of the life lessons that were repeated in religious cliche's in the church. No one said it was wrong. Just pointing out the fact that "Daddy" already existed in you without the G-Class, convocation, and nightly services. You may not want to admit it but he's getting credit for being your religious lawyer or go between when you already have a direct connection to GOD.

Teaching you that you're cursed if you don't pay tithes is dishonest and contrary to "holiness" and your Bishop knows it. He allows you to formulate your own opinions but I promise you he doesn't pay tithes. Even if he did who would collect them and where would they go.

First of all the UHOP sect of modern organized religion is not supported by the bible. However, that doesn't make you or other members of the UHOP bad people. It doesn't mean you don't love GOD. Again it's simple stop putting your trust in man and let your connection with the Creator be your guide.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6464 Sep 4, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you all hate on each other so bad. You shout together but wonít talk to each other. Tell me one thing; are the people of other races going to Heaven? Or is that ďUHOP Only HeavenĒ, the only Heaven you all know. Why havenít the UHOP reach out to ďAllĒ people. Is this a black thing for black people in the USA only? What is supposed to happen to the rest of the world? How is your message that, Puffy is the only Savior for God is going to reach the rest of the world. There is States right here in America that never heard of the UHOP. How are you going to reach them?
Well I do have a response But I cannot respond to people who claim God but are insulting. again I refer you to read Jude and Acts 5th chapter.

Remove insults and I can respond
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6465 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as far as the separation of Families. That was Jesus purpose to separate believers from unbelivers no matter what relation Luk 12:49
Believers in what/whom? Who's an unbeliever? So if I believe in Jesus the Christ but not Daddy does that make me an unbeliever?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6466 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do have a response But I cannot respond to people who claim God but are insulting. again I refer you to read Jude and Acts 5th chapter.
Remove insults and I can respond
Never, I call him as I see him, unfit to lead the people. Heís so great why havenít he healed himself.

You canít respond because the truth hurts you. These questions you have asked yourself but because of all the Puffies in your life you choose not to question. You pay to much attention to all the wrong things. You let your mind be clouded by the UHOP teachings. You wouldnít believe itís a snake even after he has bitten you.

To have this much conviction in one Man, tells me you have none in yourself. Do you really think God wants you to shower a Man and not shower yourself? You should have everything you claim was given to Puffy of free will. You say Puffy is not about Money, Stop giving and see how he feels about you.

Why didnít this so call ďMan of GodĒ feel bringing in the New Year with his members was not important. Thatís the one day Sinners run to Church. He took your Money and ran, laughing all the way to his safe.

You donít have to answer me, one thing for sure you heard me and thatís what count.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6467 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that mis quote Daddy and the man are not the same.
This is not a misquote, this is how you all feel. Reread some of your members posting. You wrote what you meant.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6468 Sep 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother I'm quite sure you don't need a UHOP preacher "Daddy" or minister to teach you not to kill a person. I'm sure your parent's taught you most of the life lessons that were repeated in religious cliche's in the church. No one said it was wrong. Just pointing out the fact that "Daddy" already existed in you without the G-Class, convocation, and nightly services. You may not want to admit it but he's getting credit for being your religious lawyer or go between when you already have a direct connection to GOD.
Teaching you that you're cursed if you don't pay tithes is dishonest and contrary to "holiness" and your Bishop knows it. He allows you to formulate your own opinions but I promise you he doesn't pay tithes. Even if he did who would collect them and where would they go.
First of all the UHOP sect of modern organized religion is not supported by the bible. However, that doesn't make you or other members of the UHOP bad people. It doesn't mean you don't love GOD. Again it's simple stop putting your trust in man and let your connection with the Creator be your guide.
If we could do it without a Preacher or a Prophet and parents can do it then why is their so much evil in the land today. It's because somebody is not being reminded of the will of the Lord as often as needed. If you were right then this world would be peace all around.
Now not paying tithes is a curse not because of Bishop Bailey but because of Malachi 3:8-11.
And according to this scripture You need a preacher to understand God's word.
Jeremiah 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."
And read Ezekiel 34th chapter and you will see jus how important a Preacher is and how God holds the preacher to remind people of God's Word.
He would pay his tithes to the United House Of Prayer. Just like we do.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6469 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
America is still Standing because God must have found a Man. Is it Bishop Bailey. if not it must be somebody. Because this land is not destroyed.
'

American politics is not a subject you want to discuss young brother. If GOD spared America because of the Man in the Land why did we have Katrina?
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6470 Sep 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Believers in what/whom? Who's an unbeliever? So if I believe in Jesus the Christ but not Daddy does that make me an unbeliever?
you have to believe that Jesus was born of a virgin woman. That he lived a life with the Holy Ghost from Birth. That he was baptized of John the Baptist at about 29 or 30 years old. That at that baptism, the heavens opened up and the Spirit of God res and a voice Came from heaven saying this is my beloved son in whom I am wel pleased. that he lived a life Holy and unblamable. That he was tempted on all sides but that he did not sin. That he selcted 12 disciples to carry on the work f the lord. and he gave them power to heal the sick and rise the dead and to preach the Gospel and that upon one of tem Peter he gave the keys to the kingdom of heaven. then he was led away and crucified without having done anything wrong. then he gave up the ghost and they laid his body in the tomb for 3 days. and dring this 3 days Christ went down in to hell and redeemed all those who had died before the Son of God came an believed on him. Giving reference to the scripture that states they saw any of the saints of old walking on the earth. then he carried them to safe paradise. o the third day the son of God went into the tomb and raise te dead body of Jesus and changed the body of Jesus from mortal to immortal. Then plaed Jesus on the right hand of Power. Then the remaining disciples tarried in the upper room for 10 days until the power of the Holy Ghost fell on them and Peter took his rightful place as he spokesman for the Lord. Acts 2. 3120 people rceived the holy ghost that day.and set the point of order that we all must be born again. Thats what you have to believe in. We believe we have found God's man but you're not required to believe that. But you are required to Be Born Again because that is a commandment from God's Son.
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

#6471 Sep 4, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
You call it the Holy Ghost. We call him Daddy.

MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls it the Holy Ghost.

TRUTH SEEKR WROTE:
You call him Christ, We call him Daddy.

MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls him Christ.

TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
You Call in God the Father, we call him Daddy.

MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls him God the Father.

TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
Daddy is Spirit not flesh.

MY RESPONSE:
Back in Bishop Grace's time we were told that in the 1919's or 1929's the members decided to start calling him "Daddy" because he was so kind to them. We were told He gave them so much love and attention during the time when most White people were fighting and killing the poor Negroes. We were told that the members said, "He's just like a father to us, so let's call him "Daddy". At that time there was no mention of "Daddy" being the subsitute name for "Christ", because "Christ" was always "Christ"..... "by no other name...."

Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6472 Sep 4, 2013
katrina was a warning for if it had been him destroying the land then the land would be uninhabitable accoding to Sodom and Gomorrah. and yet America as a whole is still here

Fun Friendly Fact. Their is a UHOP in New Orleans that barely sufferred a scratch during Katrina. and every UHOP member was accounted for.

Same thing in 9/11. every UHOP member accounted for. you so coincidence?
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6473 Sep 4, 2013
ChristIsTheAnswer wrote:
TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
You call it the Holy Ghost. We call him Daddy.
MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls it the Holy Ghost.
TRUTH SEEKR WROTE:
You call him Christ, We call him Daddy.
MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls him Christ.
TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
You Call in God the Father, we call him Daddy.
MY RESPONSE:
NO...The BIBLE calls him God the Father.
TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
Daddy is Spirit not flesh.
MY RESPONSE:
Back in Bishop Grace's time we were told that in the 1919's or 1929's the members decided to start calling him "Daddy" because he was so kind to them. We were told He gave them so much love and attention during the time when most White people were fighting and killing the poor Negroes. We were told that the members said, "He's just like a father to us, so let's call him "Daddy". At that time there was no mention of "Daddy" being the subsitute name for "Christ", because "Christ" was always "Christ"..... "by no other name...."
Read st. Mark 14:36 where Sweet Jesus referred to God as Abba Father. which is aramaic for Daddy Father. so Daddy did not get set up by followers of Bishop Grace. and further more Acts 8:14-17 states that if you have the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, you too will cry Abba Father because you become sons of God once you receive his spirit and become joint heirs with Christ Jesus.
Therefore if God is Abba Father and you read 1st John 5:7 which says the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost are ONE. Then they are all Daddy to me. but that is only because I have the Holy Ghost. Without the Holy Ghost scripture says that You can't even say that Jesus is Lord. So no Holy Ghost no Daddy. No affectionate name toward the spirit that rules.
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

#6474 Sep 4, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER WROTE:
I'm not here to defend the Bishop.

MY RESPONSE: WHAT????!!!!
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6475 Sep 4, 2013
I meant Romans 8:14-17
Eyes on Christ

United States

#6476 Sep 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6477 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
katrina was a warning for if it had been him destroying the land then the land would be uninhabitable accoding to Sodom and Gomorrah. and yet America as a whole is still here
Fun Friendly Fact. Their is a UHOP in New Orleans that barely sufferred a scratch during Katrina. and every UHOP member was accounted for.
Same thing in 9/11. every UHOP member accounted for. you so coincidence?
They may have been counted for, unfortunately the only concern the UHOP had was restoring the Church Building, name one members house they helped to restore. Better still name one member they helped period. And Iíll name the ones that lost everything and as we speak they are still living day by day. Your Church helps no one but these Bishops.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6478 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Read st. Mark 14:36 where Sweet Jesus referred to God as Abba Father. which is aramaic for Daddy Father. so Daddy did not get set up by followers of Bishop Grace.
Most UHOP members could not read when Bishop Grace came. How would they know where to find or what Abba Father meant?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6479 Sep 4, 2013
Quote #1807: Bishop Grace came from Portugal; they also had Black Slaves there. He knew just what he was doing when he came to America. Find the Un-Educated, Poverty Stricken, Low Self Esteem, Ready to give up on Life Black Folks and give them a sense of False Hope. He came at the right time, and it worked. He was in total control.

Not bad for a cook on the railroad.

Research the UHOP History and stop quoting what you heard.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6480 Sep 4, 2013
Quote: Read with an open mind Rockville, MD - Please stop trying to defend the HOP because you are doing a terrible job at it anyway.

Say it again Sam
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6481 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
I meant Romans 8:14-17
Whatís with this ďI meantĒ if you were quoting what you knew instead of quoting what some one is telling you to say, you wouldnít have to correct what you say. Thatís the problem with UHOP members everything is repeated from hear say. You know what happens when you tell someone elseís story. It becomes his story and not yours.

I donít know how far you go back, but you need to go beyond the day you were born, like I said before Research Graceís History. Since you have not read the Bible with an open mind, you probably wonít believe Grace History either, Just a thought.

Question: is your Church flawless; you donít see a need to change some things. Do you really want to live in a World/Church thatís standing still? Your Church wants to take you back in time, you like that.

You are now working on your fourth Bishop and you want to return to the first one day in time. Seems to me you might want to follow McCollough days, he at least let the young people enjoy being young. Think about it, unfreeze your brain for one moment and just THINK.

Just askingÖÖ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 559,320
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 16 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 18 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web