United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9430 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6403 Sep 4, 2013
@truthseekers long comment
If you noticed you referenced the old prophets and old testament only(The mosaic law). Before Christ he did speak through certain individuals(HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE).. Now that Christ has died and risen he has given us access through his blood which is mediation for us(ACESS TO GENTILES AND EVERYONE ELSE)!! If you Claim “daddy” is just a man like us, how is it he can hear directly from God and His ears not bleed? LOL.. What about when John the Baptist, baptized Jesus and GOD said out loud” This is my Son with whom I am well pleased”?-The bible didn’t mention ears bleeding then! We all can hear from God now, Through the holy spirit which is the keeper that Jesus sent until he returns! Why use a go between(daddy) when you have access to the supply(GOD through Christ BLOOD). To use daddy is to make Christ sacrifice in vain and Also means that you are living by the old testament, which means you need to get back to sacrificing cows and goats and lambs. Most importantly in the old testament the people wanted someone to speak on their behalf, God prefers to speak to you directly, a bishop or pastor is just a spiritual advisor that gives you spiritual advice to help you make your Spiritual walk more effective. These days we go to HOP and are judged by how much money you give, that is not of God, The bible says giving is about the spirit you give it in, not the amount, because he loves a cheerful giver and how is it before you can get prayer or help your “WORKS” have to be checked? SCAM! For the Love of money is the ROOT of all evil.. Open your eyes people and actually see for a change!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6404 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
And you also are a wolf. Baileys background compared to yours. How could you possibly think I would take anything serious from a life long comedian. Maybe if this topic that doesnt agree with the hop came from anyone else it would be better for me to digest. But you are leading a crew which is hilarious. Lol
You don't know Bailey's background other than him being a Pastor and then Bishop in the UHOP. I have addressed every allegation about me and my family on this site. Ask your Bishop if he pays tithes and see if you get a direct answer.

It doesn't matter who or what sits in that seat you'll trust him/it. So let me get your logic correct; bishops tell the truth but comedians don't?

Ironically, I'm not leading any "crew". Your Daddy is leading a bunch of great black people with his misleading doctrines and dogmas. Now who's the real joke here sister.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#6405 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
God says do not kill but he destroyed the world. God said dont hate but he did. If Bailey is Gods mouthpiece.......... you put it together. No big words please. Lol
You just prove us right; you question Gods actions in the Bible. Maybe I read this statement wrong. You believe in Puffys words and not Gods words. Is this the reason you all don’t carry the Bible. Your “Daddies” words are truer then Gods words.

Well why not try and follow the Ten Commandments and it dose not tell you what to wear, it speaks of how we should treat each other. You are offended that I call him Puffy, why aren’t you offended when your members use profound languages at me. Is that Puffy like, its sure not God like.

If God sent these Men, how come God gave them rules for you to follow only? He’s not following the dress code rule he just handed down to you all nor is his wives. They can enjoy the fruits of your labor, but you can’t.

You pick and choose the parts of the Bible you want to follow to suit what your Bishops say. You put praise on UHOP Church Building, what is the UHOP doing to help stump out world hunger. You can’t remove it all, but they can at least help, do you even know some UHOP members don’t have food to eat, start there. Get to know the people who you say you love. God did not make Money, Man did. You dear to question Gods action, God created you; it’s his will to destroy you.

Enlighten me, God sent Puffy so he’s the only one that can save you? I’m sure Puffy must be very proud one of his members just denounced the Bible and God. It’s now safe to say Puffy must truly have been sent by the Devil. Thank you.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6406 Sep 4, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@truthseekers long comment
If you noticed you referenced the old prophets and old testament only(The mosaic law). Before Christ he did speak through certain individuals(HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE).. Now that Christ has died and risen he has given us access through his blood which is mediation for us(ACESS TO GENTILES AND EVERYONE ELSE)!! If you Claim “daddy” is just a man like us, how is it he can hear directly from God and His ears not bleed? LOL.. What about when John the Baptist, baptized Jesus and GOD said out loud” This is my Son with whom I am well pleased”?-The bible didn’t mention ears bleeding then! We all can hear from God now, Through the holy spirit which is the keeper that Jesus sent until he returns! Why use a go between(daddy) when you have access to the supply(GOD through Christ BLOOD). To use daddy is to make Christ sacrifice in vain and Also means that you are living by the old testament, which means you need to get back to sacrificing cows and goats and lambs. Most importantly in the old testament the people wanted someone to speak on their behalf, God prefers to speak to you directly, a bishop or pastor is just a spiritual advisor that gives you spiritual advice to help you make your Spiritual walk more effective. These days we go to HOP and are judged by how much money you give, that is not of God, The bible says giving is about the spirit you give it in, not the amount, because he loves a cheerful giver and how is it before you can get prayer or help your “WORKS” have to be checked? SCAM! For the Love of money is the ROOT of all evil.. Open your eyes people and actually see for a change!!
Well stated brother. I didn't have the energy to address Return Elder @Truth Seeker. The interesting part is that he reads scripture but only reads it based upon the traditions of the UHOP. He already believes certain concepts namely "Daddy" so he goes in the scripture and twists it to fit what he believes.

BTW Slavery, serpent worship, and Daddy can all be justified by scripture for my unlearned UHOP sisters and brothers. It all depends on the leader's beliefs and ideologies.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6407 Sep 4, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no secret being revealed, the only thing that is being said is living right and make more sacrifies or church contributions to proove that you love god the most. and by the way that person said gods mouthpiece. since god is revealing his secret to the bishop, what did the bishop reveal to you
I'm not here to defend the Bishop. Only the Faith. An Want you to know that you cannot discredit the Faith of the House of Prayer. You can only not believe that Bishop Bailey is the Man God is using.

Even if I were to tell you some secrets he has revealed to us. If you don't believe. You are still not going to believe.

You also need to read the book of Acts the 5th Chapter where Gamiel told the courts that they needed to back off of those who believed in Jesus because as he said, if this Jesus be of God you will find yourself fighting against God. And if it is not of God it will come to an end just like the other faiths. So I say to all of you the same. If the House of Prayer Faith be of God you could find yourselves fighting against God. But if it be not of God it will come to an end just like Prophet Jones, and Yahwey.

Also read Jude that teaches you not to speak against that which you know not because that is not of God. Just let it all play out.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6408 Sep 4, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You just prove us right; you question Gods actions in the Bible. Maybe I read this statement wrong. You believe in Puffys words and not Gods words. Is this the reason you all don’t carry the Bible. Your “Daddies” words are truer then Gods words.
Well why not try and follow the Ten Commandments and it dose not tell you what to wear, it speaks of how we should treat each other. You are offended that I call him Puffy, why aren’t you offended when your members use profound languages at me. Is that Puffy like, its sure not God like.
If God sent these Men, how come God gave them rules for you to follow only? He’s not following the dress code rule he just handed down to you all nor is his wives. They can enjoy the fruits of your labor, but you can’t.
You pick and choose the parts of the Bible you want to follow to suit what your Bishops say. You put praise on UHOP Church Building, what is the UHOP doing to help stump out world hunger. You can’t remove it all, but they can at least help, do you even know some UHOP members don’t have food to eat, start there. Get to know the people who you say you love. God did not make Money, Man did. You dear to question Gods action, God created you; it’s his will to destroy you.
Enlighten me, God sent Puffy so he’s the only one that can save you? I’m sure Puffy must be very proud one of his members just denounced the Bible and God. It’s now safe to say Puffy must truly have been sent by the Devil. Thank you.
You also need to read the book of Acts the 5th Chapter where Gamiel told the courts that they needed to back off of those who believed in Jesus because as he said, if this Jesus be of God you will find yourself fighting against God. And if it is not of God it will come to an end just like the other faiths. So I say to all of you the same. If the House of Prayer Faith be of God you could find yourselves fighting against God. But if it be not of God it will come to an end just like Prophet Jones, and Yahwey.

Also read Jude that teaches you not to speak against that which you know not because that is not of God. Just let it all play out.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6409 Sep 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated brother. I didn't have the energy to address Return Elder @Truth Seeker. The interesting part is that he reads scripture but only reads it based upon the traditions of the UHOP. He already believes certain concepts namely "Daddy" so he goes in the scripture and twists it to fit what he believes.
BTW Slavery, serpent worship, and Daddy can all be justified by scripture for my unlearned UHOP sisters and brothers. It all depends on the leader's beliefs and ideologies.
very true
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6410 Sep 4, 2013
where are the scriptures in this blog. how can you talk about God without Scriptures which the only way we know about God, Christ, Holy Ghost and the Prophets.

WE NEED MORE SCRIPTURES!!!!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in God and lean not on thine own understanding. but in all things acknowledging him.

Open up a Bible Somebody on here and reference God's Word.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6411 Sep 4, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
very true
it is very true of what is said. However that is the same thing said of Christianity at its very root. That those that believed in Jesus, went to the old testament scriptures and found the references to the Messiah and they believed that if fit Jesus. So what is the difference. This is why some Jews don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah and are still waiting on the Messiah. So there is no difference here. So you're right but its what started Christianity.

Now one thing you have to look at. The scripture can not be manipulated. so either it will fit the scripture or it wont. If I try to manipulate the scripture it won't coincide with the rest of the scripture.

However, if you talk against our Faith and are wrong what will you do if you get to the Judgment and God says that was my Faith.

But if I stay in the House of Prayer and obey God's Word that comes thru his Prophet. I will live right, Live Holy, Give God Everything, Return to Where God is the Greater aspect of my everyday life and worship. I'll be a tithes Payer. A lover of God. Where is the sin in the Doctrine of the House of Prayer. I worship God. I serve God. I love God.

If I worshipped the man. I would agree with you. But the man has a place. He is not above God nor Jesus. And has never claimed to be.

So What is your true beef with our Faith.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6412 Sep 4, 2013
Whew I see a lot took place. Silly people nobody is questioning what God did. Just showing you it doeant matter what you feel about what God says. Just do it dont question it and dont question Gods man. Duh. Gee I see you just want to argue with someone.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6413 Sep 4, 2013
With all the history I still go with Bailey nothing personal guy.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6414 Sep 4, 2013
Please teach your followers the meaning of what it means to blaspheme. Smh and once again the name calling only makes me dismiss anything you have to say. Its very distracting. And whoever says they no the history......... once again thats probably hearsay. Take your blinders off. Lol
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6415 Sep 4, 2013
open my eyes to the truth Egyptology and Cultastic. I one of the former Bishops stated if you can prove me wrong thru the scriptures, I'll follow you. Because as the name implies I am a truth Seeker.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6416 Sep 4, 2013
And LA for Chris (not christ) its was destroyed for people like you. No unbelievers made it.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6417 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here to defend the Bishop. Only the Faith. An Want you to know that you cannot discredit the Faith of the House of Prayer. You can only not believe that Bishop Bailey is the Man God is using.
Even if I were to tell you some secrets he has revealed to us. If you don't believe. You are still not going to believe.
You also need to read the book of Acts the 5th Chapter where Gamiel told the courts that they needed to back off of those who believed in Jesus because as he said, if this Jesus be of God you will find yourself fighting against God. And if it is not of God it will come to an end just like the other faiths. So I say to all of you the same. If the House of Prayer Faith be of God you could find yourselves fighting against God. But if it be not of God it will come to an end just like Prophet Jones, and Yahwey.
Also read Jude that teaches you not to speak against that which you know not because that is not of God. Just let it all play out.
ok my uhop warrior i will read that tonight but tell me this what makes you believe that the uhop is the only way and when people die they will have to come through here before they get the pearly gates, where is that in the bible or is that one of gods secret that was reveal. you seem very bible literate so if its in the bible please share
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6418 Sep 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Bailey's background other than him being a Pastor and then Bishop in the UHOP. I have addressed every allegation about me and my family on this site. Ask your Bishop if he pays tithes and see if you get a direct answer.
It doesn't matter who or what sits in that seat you'll trust him/it. So let me get your logic correct; bishops tell the truth but comedians don't?
Ironically, I'm not leading any "crew". Your Daddy is leading a bunch of great black people with his misleading doctrines and dogmas. Now who's the real joke here sister.
Well I only did that to get some one to ask this very question. Because if you read the book of Acts you see how God spoke to the Apostle Peter and He reference his own self in Acts the 4th chapter that when Annanias and Saphire lied about what they sold their possesions for that the lied to the Holy Ghost. But the were Talking with Peter. I remind you that this is the same peter in which Jesus himself Gave the keys to the kingdom of Heaven to loose and bound various souls according to Matthew 16:15-18.

Then read Acts 3:20-26 and it will show you that the prophets didn't stop in the old testament but continued on to that present day.

Also Read Malachi 3:6 where God let's you know he doesn't change what he did in the old testament he would do today. so understand that the whole bible goes together. Its not separated in old testament and new testament.

That why Christ Jesus said "lo i come in the volume of the book for all of it is written of me"
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6419 Sep 4, 2013
Cult you probably deserved to be sued. The teachings are false because you dont like them. Satan wanted eve to take the blinders off. Most of what you type puts me in the mind of how he must have sounded to her. I cant take what you are saying because you have another agenda which im sure you wont share with your followers
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6420 Sep 4, 2013
I still have yet to see you all type anything to address the (then what) topic. If we all suddenly "wake up" to what you want us to believe and do........ then what? Typical Americans just complaining masked as "I just want to help" and if our membership is so small and unimportant. You should be happy. Some people are never satisfied. Draft up the next step for if what you are trying works list out what your great plan is. This should be awesome!
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6421 Sep 4, 2013
And also if God's people didn't need anyone any more then what was Peter's Job. What was Paul's job. What was St. John's job. What did they do. Why do we have book after book written by them. Who was leading them to write in the new testament. and we could all hear the lord equally clear why were they there? what was there purpose. to Discredit God using a man is to Discredit much of the New Testament. All except the 4 Gospels. So I wonder why we have the rest of the books. which are about instruction of God given thru men. Wow!!!
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#6422 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
it is very true of what is said. However that is the same thing said of Christianity at its very root. That those that believed in Jesus, went to the old testament scriptures and found the references to the Messiah and they believed that if fit Jesus. So what is the difference. This is why some Jews don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah and are still waiting on the Messiah. So there is no difference here. So you're right but its what started Christianity.
Now one thing you have to look at. The scripture can not be manipulated. so either it will fit the scripture or it wont. If I try to manipulate the scripture it won't coincide with the rest of the scripture.
However, if you talk against our Faith and are wrong what will you do if you get to the Judgment and God says that was my Faith.
But if I stay in the House of Prayer and obey God's Word that comes thru his Prophet. I will live right, Live Holy, Give God Everything, Return to Where God is the Greater aspect of my everyday life and worship. I'll be a tithes Payer. A lover of God. Where is the sin in the Doctrine of the House of Prayer. I worship God. I serve God. I love God.
If I worshipped the man. I would agree with you. But the man has a place. He is not above God nor Jesus. And has never claimed to be.
So What is your true beef with our Faith.
i have no beef with this religion.........i have my disagreements about certain situations that are not right of course noreligion is perfect but there can be changes done. and you mention paying tithes well thats your decision to pay tithes you dont no my reason for stopping, god works in mysterious ways. i am not knocking your charitable contribution. know as far as judgement if this religion is right thats what i have to face with god will be the judge of me no bishop has the authority to tell whether im going to hell or heaven, now let me ask you what if the uhop faith is wrong when you find out on your judgement day. one more thing i truely love god he is the one that created me and he is the one that can take me away. so again on my judgement day i have to be accountable for the decision i made while living on this earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Pad trick Daniels 591,352
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 16
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 7 hr ELIAS IBARRA 26
News Rick Santorum blasts Pope Francis as 'not credi... 8 hr Tazo 1
News As ideology fades in Cuba, spirituality and pop... Mon L I G E R 1
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) Mon KristoFMYsagun 14
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Mon pazuzu 68
More from around the web