United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10399 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

It is what it is

Wayne, PA

#6383 Sep 4, 2013
I personally do not want to hear Gods voice. I heard that doesnt get a high yelp review by the people in bible times.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6384 Sep 4, 2013
The True question is "Who is Daddy?" Is Daddy a man? I guess the problem in all these posts is that is it all predicated on the House of Prayer Faith being about a Man. But that is a poor misconception. That's why there are so many die hard believers and its hard to gain their attention to change their mind. Who is Daddy? Somebody read Proverbs 8:22 - 30. Thats Daddy. Somebody read St. John 1:1-14 That's Daddy. Daddy is not a man. So when you discredit the man that has no bearing on our belief in Daddy. For if Daddy were a man the House of Prayer faith would have died in 1960. But we are still here because Daddy is not a man. Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, And Bishop Bailer were/are all men. But Daddy is not Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, or Bishop Bailey. Daddy is those Scriptures I just gave you. So how can you halt a belief when people don't believe in what you are discrediting. We are not shaken by your attempts insult Bishop Bailey. We are held to a cause much stronger than the Bishop. We believe in and love Daddy. After reading proverbs 8:22-30 you'll see just how brain washed we are. We love God, Christ, and the Holy Ghost. 1 John 5:7 says these 3 are 1 and they are all Daddy to us. Not the man. But the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are Daddy. You call it the Holy Ghost. We call him Daddy. You call him Christ, We call him Daddy. You Call in God the Father, we call him Daddy. Daddy is Spirit not flesh. Thats how we can get the Holy Ghost calling on Daddy because according to Romans 8:14-17 When you yourself receive the spirit of Adoption you will also call Abba Father which is aramaic for Daddy Father. Just like Jesus called God in St. Mark 14:38. So instead denouncing what we do why don't you ask the proper question. Who is Daddy? I'm so sorry but our faith is not so easily shaken by your remarks against the man in the seat. Our faith goes so far behind a mere man. We believe in Daddy. and that DADDY IS USING A MAN. Which if you are a true Bible Scholar you can't denounce our Faith because Daddy used Moses, Joshua, Samuel Ezekiel etc. all for the purpose to lead God's People. So the only thing you can do is not believe that Bishop Bailey is being led by Daddy. Hints the name Daddy Bailey. The belief that Daddy is the head of Bailey and leading him to lead God''s People. Just like Moses, Elijah, Elisha, etc.
It is what it is

Wayne, PA

#6385 Sep 4, 2013
God says do not kill but he destroyed the world. God said dont hate but he did. If Bailey is Gods mouthpiece............ you put it together. No big words please. Lol
It is what it is

Wayne, PA

#6386 Sep 4, 2013
Of course I meant the spirit that is in him. Not you my apologies.
Egyptology

United States

#6387 Sep 4, 2013
if bailey is Gods mouthpiece then what is the king james version holy bible?
It is what it is

Wayne, PA

#6388 Sep 4, 2013
Well that would be the holy bible. Duh
It is what it is

Wayne, PA

#6389 Sep 4, 2013
Dont forget to judge that one children.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6390 Sep 4, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed the point she was definitely NOT putting the bishop on the same line as God. I read the same thing you did and didn't get that at all! I think you need to re-read the post more closely.
Thank you, MSD, for taking the words right out of my mouth. His/her 'misinterpretation' is the same type of 'misinterpretation' being taught to convince people that the "Daddy praises" and the "Daddy advice" and the "Daddy teaching" is all about God.
Egyptology

United States

#6391 Sep 4, 2013
ok if thats the case when you are reading the bible and explaining it to someone of your own opinion, what does that make you? are you consider to be gods mouthpiece as well or is it called something else help me to understand
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6392 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
I personally do not want to hear Gods voice. I heard that doesnt get a high yelp review by the people in bible times.
This hurts to read...
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#6393 Sep 4, 2013
To It is what it is as for ur post#6381 comparing back grounds NO ONE wants to believe that Puffy was married before He was the pastor @ East Boundy n Augusta GA he was so mean & he beat his wife McCollough got on him many times about being mean to the members he didn't stop so McCollough moved him he is still the same today there is NO GOD n him at least with the past 2 bishops u could c alittle God n them Now u need to go do homework & READ!!!! where is Micky's mom?
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6394 Sep 4, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
How about reading the King James Version of the Bible 2nd Timothy 3:16 and it will tell you what the Bible is.

Then read Amos 3:7 and it will tell you about the Prophet of God being a Mouthpiece.

Stick with questioning whether or not Bishop Bailey is God's Prophet and not on whether God shares his secrets to his Prophets. Study the life of Moses and all the other Prophets and how they spoke for the Lord.

Jeremiah 6:16 starts with "Thus saith the Lord..." but its Jeremiah Talking.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6395 Sep 4, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
EXACTLY!!!
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#6396 Sep 4, 2013
OH MY GOD please have mercy on u 'It is what it is' on ur post#6385 yes the Almighty God destroyed every living thing on this earth because of people like u that he did that. B careful & I MEAN b very careful what u say about the Almighty u r getting very close to blaspheming
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6397 Sep 4, 2013
The True question is "Who is Daddy?" Is Daddy a man? I guess the problem in all these posts is that is it all predicated on the House of Prayer Faith being about a Man. But that is a poor misconception. That's why there are so many die hard believers and its hard to gain their attention to change their mind. Who is Daddy? Somebody read Proverbs 8:22 - 30. Thats Daddy. Somebody read St. John 1:1-14 That's Daddy. Daddy is not a man. So when you discredit the man that has no bearing on our belief in Daddy. For if Daddy were a man the House of Prayer faith would have died in 1960. But we are still here because Daddy is not a man. Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, And Bishop Bailer were/are all men. But Daddy is not Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, or Bishop Bailey. Daddy is those Scriptures I just gave you. So how can you halt a belief when people don't believe in what you are discrediting. We are not shaken by your attempts insult Bishop Bailey. We are held to a cause much stronger than the Bishop. We believe in and love Daddy. After reading proverbs 8:22-30 you'll see just how brain washed we are. We love God, Christ, and the Holy Ghost. 1 John 5:7 says these 3 are 1 and they are all Daddy to us. Not the man. But the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are Daddy. You call it the Holy Ghost. We call him Daddy. You call him Christ, We call him Daddy. You Call in God the Father, we call him Daddy. Daddy is Spirit not flesh. Thats how we can get the Holy Ghost calling on Daddy because according to Romans 8:14-17 When you yourself receive the spirit of Adoption you will also call Abba Father which is aramaic for Daddy Father. Just like Jesus called God in St. Mark 14:36. So instead denouncing what we do why don't you ask the proper question. Who is Daddy? I'm so sorry but our faith is not so easily shaken by your remarks against the man in the seat. Our faith goes so far behind a mere man. We believe in Daddy. and that DADDY IS USING A MAN. Which if you are a true Bible Scholar you can't denounce our Faith because Daddy used Moses, Joshua, Samuel Ezekiel etc. all for the purpose to lead God's People. So the only thing you can do is not believe that Bishop Bailey is being led by Daddy. Hints the name Daddy Bailey. The belief that Daddy is the head of Bailey and leading him to lead God''s People. Just like Moses, Elijah, Elisha, etc.
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

Framingham, MA

#6398 Sep 4, 2013
A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!

The MIND and our ability to think rationally are the GREATEST gifts given to humanity, and it is mindboggling to see so many abuse it!!! It saddens me to see so many of "our" people still in bondage. Mental bondage that is!!!

“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.” &#8213; Santosh Kalwar

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” &#8213; Voltaire

“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” &#8213; Thomas A. Edison

“People don’t like to think, if one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.” &#8213; Helen Keller
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6399 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
Every time you are asked a question you have to turn it into what about your bishop. Lol. He can do what he does because of the spirit that we believe is in you. God has no respect of any people so if God uses a mouthpiece to communicate with us......... you simply take offense because he isnt your spiritual Daddy. Its really simple. We respect him like I hope you respect
Your father.
Again you're proving the point that we've been saying all along. If GOD has no respective person why can't he use me or others to tell the truth? I've given several references to back everything I say and you still ignore it. All any man in the UHOP has to do is accept the title of Daddy and you unconditionally believe he's sent. I've said repetitively don't trust my word do you own research. Likewise don't trust your Daddy's word check the scripture for yourself.

Growing up I didn't respect and or honor my father as much as I did my UHOP "Daddy". In fact I'm sure that's the case today with many of your fellow parishioners. Your Daddy can do whatever he wants to do because you blindly believe that he has a "GOD" spirit that is different from the same spirit that is in you. I don't take offense with you believing in your Daddy. I do take offense with Daddy teaching you to believe something that he doesn't believe himself. I take offense with Daddy "selling" blessings that he knows he doesn't have any control over.

Ask me a direct question and I'll answer it specifically for you minus the sense of humor.
Egyptology

United States

#6400 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How about reading the King James Version of the Bible 2nd Timothy 3:16 and it will tell you what the Bible is.
Then read Amos 3:7 and it will tell you about the Prophet of God being a Mouthpiece.
Stick with questioning whether or not Bishop Bailey is God's Prophet and not on whether God shares his secrets to his Prophets. Study the life of Moses and all the other Prophets and how they spoke for the Lord.
Jeremiah 6:16 starts with "Thus saith the Lord..." but its Jeremiah Talking.
there is no secret being revealed, the only thing that is being said is living right and make more sacrifies or church contributions to proove that you love god the most. and by the way that person said gods mouthpiece. since god is revealing his secret to the bishop, what did the bishop reveal to you
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6401 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
But you are a demon. And would his government name also humanize him? Its much more respectful. Its really hard to take your word for it about the buildings because I believe you are making things up. Im am much more inclined to believe my Bishop. If he was still a brother and not bishop I would still believe him over you. All of your accusations and claims all the way back to Grace seem to be things that you have been told and taught. You are guilty of being brainwashed as well just about the opposite view. Lol FYI media has always been corrupt so lets see some of those articles from Grace day. Lol I will also search TMZ
I have no problem calling him Mr. Clarence Bailey. That's all he is. In fact I don't call him "Puffy". He has absolutely no respect for me or you; and you feed him. Just a note you've never met me and called me a "demon"; like father, like daughter.

Again go back a few posts. I've posted a link showing where your Clarence too your money and sued me. I've posted quotes from your UHOP literature that was false. If the media portrays your Daddy(s) in a positive light you trust it. If the media shows something that is not favorable they are corrupt. FTR I don't trust mainstream media. TMZ won't have anything about your Daddy or your organization. On the contrary your church is not that popular to even the local media outlets. After Grace passed the media just left us brainwashed negroes to our own holy ignorance.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6402 Sep 4, 2013
ISpyWithMyThirdEye wrote:
A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!
The MIND and our ability to think rationally are the GREATEST gifts given to humanity, and it is mindboggling to see so many abuse it!!! It saddens me to see so many of "our" people still in bondage. Mental bondage that is!!!
“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.” &#8213; Santosh Kalwar
“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” &#8213; Voltaire
“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” &#8213; Thomas A. Edison
“People don’t like to think, if one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.” &#8213; Helen Keller
BEAUTIFUL.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Just Think 670,238
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
News Pope illuminates 'tree' via Tablet (Dec '11) Feb 11 Phart Seasonally 23
More from around the web