United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9601 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6363 Sep 4, 2013
The True question is "Who is Daddy?" Is Daddy a man? I guess the problem in all these posts is that is it all predicated on the House of Prayer Faith being about a Man. But that is a poor misconception. That's why there are so many die hard believers and its hard to gain their attention to change their mind. Who is Daddy? Somebody read Proverbs 8:22 - 30. Thats Daddy. Somebody read St. John 1:1-14 That's Daddy. Daddy is not a man. So when you discredit the man that has no bearing on our belief in Daddy. For if Daddy were a man the House of Prayer faith would have died in 1960. But we are still here because Daddy is not a man. Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, And Bishop Bailer were/are all men. But Daddy is not Bishop Grace, Bishop McCollough, Bishop Madison, or Bishop Bailey. Daddy is those Scriptures I just gave you. So how can you halt a belief when people don't believe in what you are discrediting. We are not shaken by your attempts insult Bishop Bailey. We are held to a cause much stronger than the Bishop. We believe in and love Daddy. After reading proverbs 8:22-30 you'll see just how brain washed we are. We love God, Christ, and the Holy Ghost. 1 John 5:7 says these 3 are 1 and they are all Daddy to us. Not the man. But the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are Daddy. You call it the Holy Ghost. We call him Daddy. You call him Christ, We call him Daddy. You Call in God the Father, we call him Daddy. Daddy is Spirit not flesh. Thats how we can get the Holy Ghost calling on Daddy because according to Romans 8:14-17 When you yourself receive the spirit of Adoption you will also call Abba Father which is aramaic for Daddy Father. Just like Jesus called God in St. Mark 14:38. So instead denouncing what we do why don't you ask the proper question. Who is Daddy? I'm so sorry but our faith is not so easily shaken by your remarks against the man in the seat. Our faith goes so far behind a mere man. We believe in Daddy. and that DADDY IS USING A MAN. Which if you are a true Bible Scholar you can't denounce our Faith because Daddy used Moses, Joshua, Samuel Ezekiel etc. all for the purpose to lead God's People. So the only thing you can do is not believe that Bishop Bailey is being led by Daddy. Hints the name Daddy Bailey. The belief that Daddy is the head of Bailey and leading him to lead God''s People. Just like Moses, Elijah, Elisha, etc.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6364 Sep 4, 2013
Helped by this Column wrote:
<quoted text>
I've dared to come many times, but I've never experienced meeting Daddy Bailey, and I guess I won't meet him upon his return, because I haven't paid my $2,000. Is there any way for a person to meet Daddy other than through the almight dollar?
I met him and for about a half an Hour I sat and spoke with him about a personal matter. And I didn't pay not one red cent to do so. It's called making an appointment. But you also have to be patient. You have to understand that in a faith with over 100,000 people many others are making appointments as well lol.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6365 Sep 4, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!
These things need to be said about Jesus! And I know we can't be with him physically either.
MSD, how can these things be said about Jesus? When you don't know someone, then you can't speak about them.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6366 Sep 4, 2013
Helped by this Column wrote:
<quoted text>
I've dared to come many times, but I've never experienced meeting Daddy Bailey, and I guess I won't meet him upon his return, because I haven't paid my $2,000. Is there any way for a person to meet Daddy other than through the almight dollar?
You are certainly encouraged to look upon him from the congregation sitting in the pew. He sits on the high mountain (throne) and you can look at him in meditation from the pews where your sittig to see if you can get a connection. Try that and let us know how it worked.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#6367 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I met him and for about a half an Hour I sat and spoke with him about a personal matter. And I didn't pay not one red cent to do so. It's called making an appointment. But you also have to be patient. You have to understand that in a faith with over 100,000 people many others are making appointments as well lol.
Truth Seeker, do you know that you don't have to make an appointment with God through Jesus. Just start talking (praying). He can take care of 100,000 ppl x 100,000 ppl and more (all people) ALL AT ONE TIME. LOL Laughing because your wasting time on an appointment with a man and advising others to wait in line too. With 100,000 people (the claim) then one may never get an appointment. Even medical doctors have a cap over who they can treat, because they are educated enough to understand that they can't see everybody. Their mortal humans.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6368 Sep 4, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Seeker, do you know that you don't have to make an appointment with God through Jesus. Just start talking (praying). He can take care of 100,000 ppl x 100,000 ppl and more (all people) ALL AT ONE TIME. LOL Laughing because your wasting time on an appointment with a man and advising others to wait in line too. With 100,000 people (the claim) then one may never get an appointment. Even medical doctors have a cap over who they can treat, because they are educated enough to understand that they can't see everybody. Their mortal humans.
Don't confuse yourself. are you putting the Bishop in the same line as God. The Bishop is a man. Your response was about meeting with the Bishop not the Lord. So keep you thoughts in line. and don't confuse yourself.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6369 Sep 4, 2013
I just thought about something. In the 50+ years I have been going to the HOP I have never ever heard or heard of any of the Bishiops asking for personal money. We do give out of love. Like they say you can give without loving but you cant love without giving and thats not only money. As for the program we work........ Has anyone noticed how many buildings that have been built? I guess none of the money we give went into any of those. You all seem to pride yourselves in being very intellectual but you can't have a discussion without using names for a man such as "puffy" like a child thats having a tantrum. Its very difficult for anyone to really have an open mind with anything you are saying because of your approach. You God fearing and loving people shouldn't be pushed to come out of character. Or is that really your character?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6370 Sep 4, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
MSD, how can these things be said about Jesus? When you don't know someone, then you can't speak about them.
Very true I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6371 Sep 4, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6372 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse yourself. are you putting the Bishop in the same line as God. The Bishop is a man. Your response was about meeting with the Bishop not the Lord. So keep you thoughts in line. and don't confuse yourself.
Trust their is no confusion here!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6373 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed the point she was definitely NOT putting the bishop on the same line as God. I read the same thing you did and didn't get that at all! I think you need to re-read the post more closely.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#6374 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
I just thought about something. In the 50+ years I have been going to the HOP I have never ever heard or heard of any of the Bishiops asking for personal money. We do give out of love. Like they say you can give without loving but you cant love without giving and thats not only money. As for the program we work........ Has anyone noticed how many buildings that have been built? I guess none of the money we give went into any of those. You all seem to pride yourselves in being very intellectual but you can't have a discussion without using names for a man such as "puffy" like a child thats having a tantrum. Its very difficult for anyone to really have an open mind with anything you are saying because of your approach. You God fearing and loving people shouldn't be pushed to come out of character. Or is that really your character?
LOL! It looks like you've only read certain posts, I think you need to read some of the posts your HOP brother/sisters have posted I think you need to question their character.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6375 Sep 4, 2013
Now let me sit back and watch the children run to the computer and judge everything I type as spam. Oh and Bishop is what I intended to type.
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6376 Sep 4, 2013
MSD im addressing your friends right now. If you all are so much brighter why stoop to the name calling. Then we can move to that.
Truth Seeker

Hollywood, FL

#6377 Sep 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is also why there is a pastor in every House of Prayer to tend to the members of said congregation.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6378 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
The thing about systemic indoctrination is that it's not obvious. The Bishop does not ask for personal money but his ministers say "you can't love without giving" when they are collecting the Bishop's love gifts. It's discreet propaganda and you've convinced yourself that you're giving because you want to. I take no issue with the pastor getting his "gifts" but when the gifts are collected under the lie of it being some blessing to "bless the man of GOD with money", I have to disagree. Our US paper money was created by Atheist Zionists. How are you blessed by giving the MAN of GOD something that was not commissioned or created by GOD?

Calling Brother Bishop "Puffy" or anything else just humanizes the brother. Brother Bishop calls people who disagree with him "devils" it's the same thing. If he wants respect he should ultimately give the same respect. Do something contrary to HIS teachings and see what he calls you or how he treats you.

The buildings that have been built are just a smoke screen. You have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes with the faulty inspections and corrupt contractor purchases. The buildings just give you a sense of pride and belonging to the organization. You want to have an open mind do a search for your UHOP properties that are still registered, listed and/or owned by your deceased Bishop's McCollough and Madison. Then we'll see if it really "is what it is".
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#6379 Sep 4, 2013
It is what it is wrote:
Now let me sit back and watch the children run to the computer and judge everything I type as spam. Oh and Bishop is what I intended to type.
I judged your post as interesting because to me it is. It's interesting that the Bishop can call people who leave the UHOP "wolves in sheep's clothing" and you're not offended. It's completely interesting that this Man of GOD can tell you who to pray for and who not to pray for and you're not offended. In contrast you get completely disgusted when he's referred to out of his name. You want to address child like behaviors; your Bishop goes on tirades and throws religious tantrums every time somebody questions his motives, goals and objectives.

I'd like to hear your opinion of his behaviors...
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6380 Sep 4, 2013
But you are a demon. And would his government name also humanize him? Its much more respectful. Its really hard to take your word for it about the buildings because I believe you are making things up. Im am much more inclined to believe my Bishop. If he was still a brother and not bishop I would still believe him over you. All of your accusations and claims all the way back to Grace seem to be things that you have been told and taught. You are guilty of being brainwashed as well just about the opposite view. Lol FYI media has always been corrupt so lets see some of those articles from Grace day. Lol I will also search TMZ
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6381 Sep 4, 2013
And you also are a wolf. Baileys background compared to yours. How could you possibly think I would take anything serious from a life long comedian. Maybe if this topic that doesnt agree with the hop came from anyone else it would be better for me to digest. But you are leading a crew which is hilarious. Lol
It is what it is

Cary, NC

#6382 Sep 4, 2013
Every time you are asked a question you have to turn it into what about your bishop. Lol. He can do what he does because of the spirit that we believe is in you. God has no respect of any people so if God uses a mouthpiece to communicate with us......... you simply take offense because he isnt your spiritual Daddy. Its really simple. We respect him like I hope you respect
Your father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr par five 84,327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,782
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Thu Paul Porter1 266
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Jul 26 pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
More from around the web