United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 308)

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Open wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard McCoullough say that the worst one in the HOP was better than the best one in the streets. I didn't know that Grace had said that before him. I also used to wonder about only HOP people going to heaven. As crazy as there things we've been told sound, it's such a shame that we once believed them.
All it takes is a little common sense to understand the things these so call “Men of God” have been saying don’t make sense. The problem is the UHOP people don’t pay attention too what’s being said. And when they do, they follow it because Daddy said. They don’t want to admit it but they fear Puffy more then they fear God. This mind control is ingrained in some of them. Before they disappoint Puffy they will forsake God.

Here is where common sense jumps in. When they get to the “UHOP Only Heaven” do they want to meet God or their Daddies? If they do meet God are they going to honor God or their Daddies? Will they be able to separate and know the difference? If they don’t change their beliefs the “UHOP Only Heaven” will become the UHOP Hell.
FORWARD

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is a little common sense to understand the things these so call “Men of God” have been saying don’t make sense. The problem is the UHOP people don’t pay attention too what’s being said. And when they do, they follow it because Daddy said. They don’t want to admit it but they fear Puffy more then they fear God. This mind control is ingrained in some of them. Before they disappoint Puffy they will forsake God.
Here is where common sense jumps in. When they get to the “UHOP Only Heaven” do they want to meet God or their Daddies? If they do meet God are they going to honor God or their Daddies? Will they be able to separate and know the difference? If they don’t change their beliefs the “UHOP Only Heaven” will become the UHOP Hell.
@ Gee-Tee, Splendid! I'm so thankful & blessed by this and many other confirmations posted! JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH & the LIGHT!!! He is the KEY....can't get to God or Heaven unless we go through Him. It's really just that SIMPLE.
LA for Christ

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Goodmorn for those who have just been saved the Bible way & the devil is messing with ur mind this is a scripture the saints (NOT PUFFY) told me to read cause when i left i thought i was lost i pray that this will help u "Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart, anyone who does not believe Godhas made Him out to be a liar because hehas not believed the testimony God has given about his Son and this is the testimony:God has givenus eternal life and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" I wtite these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may KNOW that you have eternal life 1John5:10-12 i do hope this will help my sisters & brothers n Christ
LA for Christ

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Whoever believes in God's Son Jesus has erernal life Jesus is all you need you don't need to wait for it cause it begins the moment you believe you don't have to work for it cause it's yours already you don't have to worry about it cause u have been given eternal life by God himself & it's guaranteed eternal life is not based on FEELINGS but on FACTS luv u n Christ
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Think about it, Grace was born and raised in Portugal. Where are the Portuguese People in the UHOP? Did any of them come to America with him? If God sent him for “All People” where are all these people? Is there a UHOP in Portugal, how come we never met those people.

To prove my point that UHOP members don’t pay attention too what’s being said by these so call “Men of God”. And when they do, they follow it because Daddy said so.

Quote: A week-long shouting meeting was climaxed Sunday by the UHOP as Daddy (“He’s so Sweet”) Grace baptized thirty white-clad converts with a fire hose at 16th street in Philadelphia. With three bands on hand to assure jumping dance music, Grace first made a 20 minute speech, he reminded them that he "flew to the South Pacific, stopped the Japanese-American war in 1945, and flew right back". This he did overnight and his followers, who were spotted throughout the crowd, said “Yes he did.” Grace raised his hands with FINGERNAILS from one to three inches long, and fingers graced with DIAMONDS and SAPPHIRES.(Not bad for a cook on the railroad, that all of a sudden had all these riches)

That statement alone should have told UHOP members to run like hell. If you travel to Japan today it would take you 16 hours by plane one way. Yet he did this over night. He was Pimping us people. Did any of his members have rings like that to wear, my Mother didn't? Some members couldn’t even afford a white dress.“Common Sense People”
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

I keep posting because the UHOP members has got to know they have been following and living a lie. When these new Bishops took the seat they were supposed to CORRECT those lies spewed out by Grace. They were Black Americans whose Ancestors were Slaves. They were not supposed to keep their own people in bondage.

God didn’t deliver us from White Slave Master’s only to have Black Slave Master’s do the same thing. Wake up people; you don’t need a Master anymore, you need God.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Elder Mitchell, one of the Top Leaders under Grace was one of those who often implied a nearly indistinct connection between Grace and God, and he frequently took the word “grace” as found in the biblical texts and rhetorically spun it to say that reference was to Daddy Grace.

Quote Mitchell’s Prayer to God: Father, we thank thee for Daddy. We thank thee for sending him into the world at this critical hour to lead us from darkness to light. For when we were lost as wandering sheep, Daddy came upon the scene and saved our souls. And we know for a truth that today Daddy holds the entire world in the hollow of his hand. We know that if we only trust in Daddy everything will be alright. Even from the beginning of time our sweet Daddy had us in mind. We know that we have found the true way at last and that we shall be saved. O Heavenly Father, for thou said in the Holy word that by Grace are we saved.

And they had to wonder why God took Mitchell when he did. Grace intentions were for Mitchell to replace him. God knew with the mind set Mitchell had this nonsense would continue. That’s why I fault McCollough; he knew better but continued to mislead the people. Grace real name was “Marcelino Manuel da Graca” he change it to confuse the people.

Read the Bible UHOP people, read it with understanding. If the Bible was talking about Daddy Grace, why did he have to change his name? Common Sense
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

MSD wrote:
Duh! I forgot to post the attachment.....
http://youtu.be/5K3P4SSE3c0
MSD,this guy is knowledgeable; I see a his angle has detoured a bit towards something that I would like to discuss with you. It's time to meet...talk over the phone. Let's set that up. You see....if we take what he did and share it the way he presented it, it will make people believe the illustration rather than the moral. I picked up on that after a few minutes. His terminology was on point though.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Read with an open mind wrote:
please forgive me for being very onesided and only typing and not reading your responses, but seeing how fast you all judged my comment i see you are doing the same. let me start by saying i dont hate you all that are not of our faith nor do i dislike you. i wasnt born in the House of prayer but the tricky part to what you all are saying for me is..... Even if we are totally wrong and even if i never ever read any part of the bible. The issue with me is I called on that man McCollough while I was seeking. mind you i had no interest in truly being saved. i didnt live the worst life but also not the best. But I do remember them saying the Holy Ghost is that Christ spirit that rose Jesus from the dead and was also the spirit that was in the upper room. The problem im having once again is that a spirit that I promise wasnt me shook my hands and my feet and eventually my whole body. I never practiced speaking any outher language but something took over my speech. How could this possibly happen from calling on that man if its not of God? I still feel that same feeling to this day. Something that you all feel is so wrong and so bad gives me a positive attitude in life. It is impossible for a person like me to feel the Holy Ghost if it is something that isnt of God.
Yes! Now ask me how??????
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

My two cent wrote:
Isn't it blasphemous to say that Jesus work is finished, for those that are Christian. Jesus is part of the blessed trinity. So to say Jesus work is finished is to say that God's work is finished and the Holy Ghost work is finished also. Wow, the stuff y'all repeat is crazy.
Furthermore you call your Bishop the comforter. The comforter is the Holy Ghost which is in all those who believe. So to say that he alone is the comforter is to say that none of you have the Holy Ghost. Because he and he alone is the Holy Ghost.
NICE!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee-Tee, this is awesome. What a way to put it! The paganistic way is to serve anything that is not the real Creator (A God). Daddy is a god. Some people worship their cars and homes and may not realize it. This is just the same as a member recognizing daddy as the highlight of the service. I heard a preacher asked the audience "if your not here at the House of Prayer for Daddy, then what are you here for? We are here for daddy!!!!!" The band charged up and the people cut loose. Daddy is a god.
Im free

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Open wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard McCoullough say that the worst one in the HOP was better than the best one in the streets. I didn't know that Grace had said that before him. I also used to wonder about only HOP people going' heaven. As crazy as there things we've been told sound, it's such a shame that we once believed them.

Yes it's pathetic, that lie started from the foundation and the reason we witnessed such degradation and corruption because we were brainwashed to think we were better because we were In the Hop. Someone will pay for those lost souls and the misquoting of scripture."Greater is he that is in me than he that is In the world", 1 John 4:4. People please don't believe the hype. That scripture is not referring to the Hop. Please read vs. 1John 4:1-3. You confess daddy as spirit and flesh so you are in the world. You are the antichrist so you are n the world. I know You can't believe That. Please read your word and not listen to the band ...then try the spirit by the spirit. Agape
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
MSD,this guy is knowledgeable; I see a his angle has detoured a bit towards something that I would like to discuss with you. It's time to meet...talk over the phone. Let's set that up. You see....if we take what he did and share it the way he presented it, it will make people believe the illustration rather than the moral. I picked up on that after a few minutes. His terminology was on point though.
Good morning Eyes on Christ!

I would love to talk, let me know how you want to set this up.
DADDY IS THE WAY

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

have a wonderful day wrote:
Gee-Tee when are you gonna get in the kitchen and cook your man some food?
Gee-Tee is never going into the kitchen to her man some food. WHY???
Because she is a DYKE. LOL. Yeah ur identity was revealed when you spoke about Apostle Swaringer beating his wife Flora Mae.
Show me in the bible where GOD loves LESBOS and PUNKS.
ISpyWithMyThirdE ye

West Newton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DADDY IS THE WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she is a DYKE. LOL. Yeah ur identity was revealed when you spoke about Apostle Swaringer beating his wife Flora Mae.
You have the right to speak how you wish, but remember "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." I'm not sure how your "AHA" moment changes the complexity of this board, but if you like it then I love it!!!

Question for you "Daddy": Show me in the bible where GOD does NOT love "lesbos" and "punks?" My bible says that GOD loves ALL of his children, sinners included!!! Yeah he may have spoke against it, but he still loves us ALL. We are all mere filthy rags. And remember, that "lesbo" or "punk" that you despise today, may save your life tomorrow!!!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DADDY IS THE WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be one of the most pathetic posts I've ever read.

Does GOD love the lesbians and gay men (*whispers Apostles) in the UHOP?

Dear brothers and sisters of the UHOP let me ask you hypochristians a question. Why is it okay to examine and scrutinize the character of ex-members yet you turn a blind eye to the behaviors of your leadership and clergy from the Bishop on down? There's absolutely no accountability. The "Daddy" literally can break the law, twist the scripture and whatever else he wants to do and y'all will defend him. I've stated many times on this blog my life is an open book and I've publicly addressed every allegation about me that has been "exposed" on this forum. I'm not the one claiming to be the GOD sent one. I'm not the one that's claiming that I will speak for you when you get to the UHOP heaven. I'm not the one collecting your tithes and telling if you don't you'll be cursed. I'm not the one telling you not to associate with family members if they don't like me. I'm not the one talking about your sin. You good GOD fearing hypochristians can't even follow the one basic principle of your "Jesus" which is to love thy neighbor as thyself.

Bible is a non-factor in these discussions because most of y'all don't read it. I posted a link that showed how I'm being persecuted by the organization for absolutely no reason. Not one of my Daddy loyalist companions on this site said a word. Everyone completely skipped over it. I saw a UHOP sister in the grocery store yesterday I said hello, she completely turned her head and acted as if she didn't see me and my father. You people are so delusional it's ridiculous.

I used to get so upset and hurt when people would say what I perceived as negative comments about the UHOP. After leaving and reading this post from Sister/Brother @Daddy is the way now I understand completely why people view UHOP members as religious brainwashed zombies.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

ISpyWithMyThirdEye wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to speak how you wish, but remember "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." I'm not sure how your "AHA" moment changes the complexity of this board, but if you like it then I love it!!!
Question for you "Daddy": Show me in the bible where GOD does NOT love "lesbos" and "punks?" My bible says that GOD loves ALL of his children, sinners included!!! Yeah he may have spoke against it, but he still loves us ALL. We are all mere filthy rags. And remember, that "lesbo" or "punk" that you despise today, may save your life tomorrow!!!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Well stated...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DADDY IS THE WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I had one more thought about this. The average UHOP sister or brother is going to read this and think to themselves: "Well it's the truth if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Y'all can say whatever about Daddy and the UHOP don't get mad when we hit back."

Here's the problem sisters and brothers you speak what you call "the truth" with absolute malice and hatred in your heart for those of us who don't accept the religious deception of the UHOP. Every fact that I've ever discussed regarding the UHOP was from a place of care and concern for my brilliant brothers and sisters in the UHOP.

These men and Daddy(s) have educated sisters and brothers with degrees walking around in a religious stupor all for the almighty dollar they worship. The thing you don't realize is that we ex-members know the truth about ourselves but my blinded UHOP sisters and brothers you don't know the truth about yourself.

Does GOD love pimping preachers?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I can't understand why one of my UHOP sisters and brothers that's lurking can't come forward and express their distaste for the way @Daddy is the way represented the ideologies of many of the members.

You can trust that I'm not looking to expose or learn your identity. I just want one logical UHOP sister or brother to stand up and say we don't condone that type of ignorance. There are people in the UHOP with family members that are homosexuals. What made this person think that it was acceptable to be that disrespectful? The language used in that post was completely out of line. Sure we all may say things that can be borderline but this was just a blatant attempt to hurt one of your mighty black sisters.

What's crazy is that our UHOP sisters and brothers are too fearful of the "system" to speak up and say what that sister/brother said was wrong. They don't want their UHOP holy hooligans to figure out their identity and air their dirty laundry.

I can take everything said about me true or false with dignity and not get offended. In contrast can you do the same when it comes to your Daddy and the doctrines you claim to be the "true" teachings of GOD......
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DADDY IS THE WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
What dykes don’t eat. Show you in the Bible, can’t you read it, do you own a Bible.

I’m the lesbo and Swaringer is the punk. You need to ask your self since you view me in that light, how brutal was my rape at the hands of your Bishops. You like to say God didn’t create Gay people. I say maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. One thing I’m sure about is “Man sure did”. If these so call “Men of God” would leave the Children alone, maybe they wouldn’t be so confuse on what sex they should be when they grow up.

If Swaringer is a punk because he beat his wife, what do you call Puffy because he beat his wife too.

This is truly the UHOP Spirit, no Bible facts just Character attacks. I’ll be anything you want me to be, can you prove my facts wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••