United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10173 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5927 Aug 7, 2013
If Puffy could show me where all the Money he is collecting will somehow end up at Gods door steps in Heaven, I would take every dime I have in the bank and give it to him. My interpretation of a Man that claims God sent him, would somehow want to remove all human suffering in the world. You can not justify any one person or thing having so many zeros behind their names when so many have so little.

What is his purpose of saying God sent him; if he never gives anything back to the people he is robbing. I keep telling you UHOP members you need to be preparing for the worst. Do you have an Emergency plan if Disaster strikes you?
Do you even own a flash light? There is no back up plan in these UHOP Church buildings in case of emergencies.

Some of the people in New Orleans have not recovered yet, not to mention the people in a city as big as New York. You are allowing a Man to stripe you of a good way of life.

Some like to say don’t plan for tomorrow, I say if you live to see tomorrow make sure you live to see tomorrow well. Puffy cleans out the Treasurer in your State when he leaves. Have you ever thought about “The What Ifs”?

This board is also being use as an information tool. These are things your Church should be teaching you. You should also be teaching yourself. We that don’t attend the UHOP are preparing ourselves for a rainy day.

“What if” it’s my door you need to knock on?
Luv

Washington, DC

#5928 Aug 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
If Puffy could show me where all the Money he is collecting will somehow end up at Gods door steps in Heaven, I would take every dime I have in the bank and give it to him. My interpretation of a Man that claims God sent him, would somehow want to remove all human suffering in the world. You can not justify any one person or thing having so many zeros behind their names when so many have so little.
What is his purpose of saying God sent him; if he never gives anything back to the people he is robbing. I keep telling you UHOP members you need to be preparing for the worst. Do you have an Emergency plan if Disaster strikes you?
Do you even own a flash light? There is no back up plan in these UHOP Church buildings in case of emergencies.
Some of the people in New Orleans have not recovered yet, not to mention the people in a city as big as New York. You are allowing a Man to stripe you of a good way of life.
Some like to say don’t plan for tomorrow, I say if you live to see tomorrow make sure you live to see tomorrow well. Puffy cleans out the Treasurer in your State when he leaves. Have you ever thought about “The What Ifs”?
This board is also being use as an information tool. These are things your Church should be teaching you. You should also be teaching yourself. We that don’t attend the UHOP are preparing ourselves for a rainy day.
“What if” it’s my door you need to knock on?
So true!!! SAVE SAVE SAVE
Yeah I said it

New York, NY

#5933 Aug 8, 2013
How about take the bands out, and lets see how many people show up....#NONE
What

New York, NY

#5934 Aug 8, 2013
Wait a minute....Paul Bryant....The hoe of Top Flight Security....Man you asked him the wrong question...You should have asked him how many women he was going to smash this holy convocation season...That he would have had an opinion about...#POW
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5935 Aug 8, 2013
What wrote:
Wait a minute....Paul Bryant....The hoe of Top Flight Security....Man you asked him the wrong question...You should have asked him how many women he was going to smash this holy convocation season...That he would have had an opinion about...#POW
"SMASH....this HOLY CONVOCATION season" Now what a time! What a time! Is this what "what a time" means?

Sadly, this is what truly happens during travel. "What" kept it real raw. The is what takes place during Holy Convocation and many want to claim it's the people. Convocation is merely a sprinkling of the water so that you can feel repented, march down the streets so one can feel proud to be active, listen to some, hopefully, better bands.., hang out on the grounds for a little gossip and dating, get your financial reports/records right for Daddy, and some (maybe not all) can be found in someone's home or hotel having their own "what a time".---- after it's all over and done at that particular convocation spot...what can one say they truly learned from the Bible the entire weekend of seeing the "Savior"? What? What chapter, what verse, what was the message for the weekend? What besides "Give God Everything"???????!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5936 Aug 8, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"SMASH....this HOLY CONVOCATION season" Now what a time! What a time! Is this what "what a time" means?
Sadly, this is what truly happens during travel. "What" kept it real raw. The is what takes place during Holy Convocation and many want to claim it's the people. Convocation is merely a sprinkling of the water so that you can feel repented, march down the streets so one can feel proud to be active, listen to some, hopefully, better bands.., hang out on the grounds for a little gossip and dating, get your financial reports/records right for Daddy, and some (maybe not all) can be found in someone's home or hotel having their own "what a time".---- after it's all over and done at that particular convocation spot...what can one say they truly learned from the Bible the entire weekend of seeing the "Savior"? What? What chapter, what verse, what was the message for the weekend? What besides "Give God Everything"???????!!!
WOW How true is this!!!! Sad but true!!!!
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

#5937 Aug 8, 2013
FORWARD wrote:
@Cultastic & Gee-Tee, I just don't think it can be said any better. All I can say in summary: God is Love.
however, I do feel the need to further investigate this new "Copyright" ordeal. I don't remember this always being the case and I'd like to get legal clarity / facts on when this started in the UHOP & why? What's the big deal if you're just praising the Lord? pics are all over the internet so what's there to hide now? It's very interesting to me b/c the article that I posted last week ended w/ UHOP security forcing the journalist to delete the pictures he'd taken which ultimately ruined his whole experience. I'll get to the bottom of it....
It is painfully obvious to even the casual reader of this board that the heat is being turned up and the balloon is about to burst on this HOP nonsense. There seems to be great quakes concerning the basic operations of the HOP. It appears they are in standby mode for the impending implosion….

As for the Copyright information see below;

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/
Eye most def open

Rockville, MD

#5938 Aug 8, 2013
My question for all of you is why spend so much energy complaining about what you dont like about this place. If those people are perfectly happy, why does that bother you so much. Is this place really worth your time to type what you type. Its simple if you dont like it that means it simply isnt for you. If it is a cult how does that change your life? you sound like people that need a hobby. A better question is why cant i find a blog with those house of prayer people talking about other places of worship. The seem to be perfectly happy and dont seem to reach out to bother you people. Most happy people I know dont have time to be negative or talk bad about others because they are so busy being happy. Who ever you people are you seem to be really sad people.
Eye most def open

Rockville, MD

#5939 Aug 8, 2013
I would also like to know if you people question what the POPE does as well? Just wondering what this place did to you people. You are some very grumpy people.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5940 Aug 8, 2013
Eye most def open wrote:
I would also like to know if you people question what the POPE does as well? Just wondering what this place did to you people. You are some very grumpy people.
Let's get this right, Eye most def open. The majority of the blog writers on this forum, whether in opposition or not, have been or still current with the UHOP. The Pope did not start the UHOP, and I don't believe has ever visited. SO LEAVE THE POPE OUT OF IT. He's not a subject for us. Secondly, the people on here as stated repeatedly (read back) are here to help their own families, close friends, love ones to understand that their is a scam going on; it's effecting us all. When you have a wife, husband, mother, father, grandparents, aunts, uncles....sometimes issues spread throughout the family; in this case, it is and can effect many more generations to come. Would you leave your brother or sister stuck in a pickle or would you help? Check your heart monitor and see! If you have a question as to how we are certain it's a scam, check your instruction manual called BIBLE and see! I make money every day and so do others who contribute on this forum, HOP or ex-HOP. Not one person on here deserves to be labeled as usless because of your lack of understanding - Non knowing how the blog is a form of communication not for the lazy but for the insightful. I haven't felt grumpy since the last time I made a love gift report to the rich. I feel good while blogging because I feel confident that God is allowing people to reveal scriptures, comparisons, proofs that He is the One and Only Creator and Jesus is the One and Only pathway. Don't get it twisted. Grumpy people do not get excited about God of love...arthur of the truth. Try giving us something yourself about the goodness of the Real God and witness how we can all get excited together.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5941 Aug 8, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this right, Eye most def open. The majority of the blog writers on this forum, whether in opposition or not, have been or still current with the UHOP. The Pope did not start the UHOP, and I don't believe has ever visited. SO LEAVE THE POPE OUT OF IT. He's not a subject for us. Secondly, the people on here as stated repeatedly (read back) are here to help their own families, close friends, love ones to understand that their is a scam going on; it's effecting us all. When you have a wife, husband, mother, father, grandparents, aunts, uncles....sometimes issues spread throughout the family; in this case, it is and can effect many more generations to come. Would you leave your brother or sister stuck in a pickle or would you help? Check your heart monitor and see! If you have a question as to how we are certain it's a scam, check your instruction manual called BIBLE and see! I make money every day and so do others who contribute on this forum, HOP or ex-HOP. Not one person on here deserves to be labeled as usless because of your lack of understanding - Non knowing how the blog is a form of communication not for the lazy but for the insightful. I haven't felt grumpy since the last time I made a love gift report to the rich. I feel good while blogging because I feel confident that God is allowing people to reveal scriptures, comparisons, proofs that He is the One and Only Creator and Jesus is the One and Only pathway. Don't get it twisted. Grumpy people do not get excited about God of love...arthur of the truth. Try giving us something yourself about the goodness of the Real God and witness how we can all get excited together.
BRILLIANTLY SAID!
FORWARD

Rockville, MD

#5942 Aug 8, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painfully obvious to even the casual reader of this board that the heat is being turned up and the balloon is about to burst on this HOP nonsense. There seems to be great quakes concerning the basic operations of the HOP. It appears they are in standby mode for the impending implosion….
As for the Copyright information see below;
http://www.copyright.gov/title17/
@Hebrewsunite, thanks a million. This is a great reference tool. It helps my initial thought that if the HOP's bishop is going to do one thing right such as practice 1 "Copyright" Law. Why not practice them all and stop recording and selling dvds of his choirs singing and his bands playing songs from professional artists,(without permission). As long as he likes the song, he's not thinking 1 thing about "Copyright" but "copyright" will probably be the excuse if anyone should inquire as to why they can't sing "Take me to the King." It's been said he doesn't like that one too much...if this is true, it's only because he's being convicted by each verse!!!
Eye most def open

Rockville, MD

#5943 Aug 8, 2013
Let me start over my name is Susan Fields and i am in no way the smartest person in the world so please forgive me for any typos. Is there a reason nobody is using their real name? The only reason i am finding out about this is because i work with a woman that goes to your church that was upset by these comments. Out of all places you people choose a place where people are hurt by their loss. ill start by saying I have never met a more loving person that is successful as well. Her car and house are equally as nice as mine. Her kids are college graduates. To you question about my loveones. i waould assume they are adults and know how to make up their own mind. If you are so concerned about the people you love, are you also blogging about global warming which may kill us all. What about cigarettes which kill millions? But you choose to pick at this organization who hasnt killed anyone. I could see if you were trying to save children that were being killed but im guessing its the adults that can make up thier own mind that are giving their all. You people are bullies and should tackle the issues that hurt us all. Even if what these people are feeling is a placebo effect. What is it to you? I am still trying to figure out how my coworker is struggling. And i will be checking out this church with my family. I just need to find one close lol. There are so many how could this place be that bad? SMH
Glad I got a life

Upper Marlboro, MD

#5944 Aug 8, 2013
This is to funny.., bitter people complaining about something they have nothing to do... This the kind of people that hate the hop but show up at every event, or hate the hop but won't move out of our cheap apts.. I don't understand, if I hated something, I would want nothing to do with it, but guess we all different..
Eye most def open

Rockville, MD

#5945 Aug 8, 2013
I personally dont like onions so when I get fast food I simply ask for no onions and go on with my day. Now i dont go home and find a blog to tell everyone not to eat onions. I dont know of anyone seriously being harmed by eating onions. If they want to eat onions and enjoy them. It is none of my business. I just stay away from onions and eat other food. I would also like to know how many homes you people have in various area codes. Lets hear how much greater you are than these crazy church people.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5946 Aug 8, 2013
Eye most def open wrote:
Let me start over my name is Susan Fields and i am in no way the smartest person in the world so please forgive me for any typos. Is there a reason nobody is using their real name? The only reason i am finding out about this is because i work with a woman that goes to your church that was upset by these comments. Out of all places you people choose a place where people are hurt by their loss. ill start by saying I have never met a more loving person that is successful as well. Her car and house are equally as nice as mine. Her kids are college graduates. To you question about my loveones. i waould assume they are adults and know how to make up their own mind. If you are so concerned about the people you love, are you also blogging about global warming which may kill us all. What about cigarettes which kill millions? But you choose to pick at this organization who hasnt killed anyone. I could see if you were trying to save children that were being killed but im guessing its the adults that can make up thier own mind that are giving their all. You people are bullies and should tackle the issues that hurt us all. Even if what these people are feeling is a placebo effect. What is it to you? I am still trying to figure out how my coworker is struggling. And i will be checking out this church with my family. I just need to find one close lol. There are so many how could this place be that bad? SMH
Yes, you are clueless. I thought you were affiliated with the HOP...this explains your lack of understanding. If you are looking for a global warming forum, Google it up and start typing. This forum will remain about the UHOP. Furthermore, I do not doubt your friend (my dear sister in what I used to believe was faith) distraction; the truth can hurt. This is nothing different than the deep emotions when I first learned about the issues of this Church that I was born and raised in, and many others that share in this forum. It will put tears to your eyes to learn that what you believed in all your life was a complete lie.

I'm certain she is successful as you claim she is. No one is minimizing that fact. There are plenty in the UHOP that are successful, educated, and happy with their current state. On the flip, there are many of our members (majority) who suffers as a slave product of an organized manipulative system, but is too "caught-up" to admit it. Those who are educated or consider themselves to be (within this church) have very little exposure to the Bible which cuts out REAL KNOWLEDGE and, again, are too "caught-up" to admit it. Susan, we love your friend and we love you too which means that we will continue to use this forum to share the truth about our UHOP experiences, what we've learned, and proofs provided by the Bible Scriptures that shows it is incorrect and continues to practice things that are in opposition to God. By all means, take a visit if you can. Warning: you will not get it in one visit. I would like to ask....do you know anything about God's word? The Bible? If so and are genuinely concerned about your friend, then sit down and have a conversation with your friend about her beliefs. If she is willing to be real with you and open, you will be amazed and feel deeply concerned about her. We are here to help!
R U Serious

Upper Marlboro, MD

#5947 Aug 8, 2013
Wow so help is Brian Peay Sr... I'm shocked at the comments I have read from him and have lost all respect for him.. Not because of his opinion but because he fake. When the Sounds of Zion was rolling Brian Peay was always in the front making announcements talking about he on daddy's band and writing stupid books about nothing trying to get the hop people to buy it.. But now that sounds no where close to what they use to be and they lying to be top band, he bitter and have problems with the hop smh
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5948 Aug 8, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are clueless. I thought you were affiliated with the HOP...this explains your lack of understanding. If you are looking for a global warming forum, Google it up and start typing. This forum will remain about the UHOP. Furthermore, I do not doubt your friend (my dear sister in what I used to believe was faith) distraction; the truth can hurt. This is nothing different than the deep emotions when I first learned about the issues of this Church that I was born and raised in, and many others that share in this forum. It will put tears to your eyes to learn that what you believed in all your life was a complete lie.
I'm certain she is successful as you claim she is. No one is minimizing that fact. There are plenty in the UHOP that are successful, educated, and happy with their current state. On the flip, there are many of our members (majority) who suffers as a slave product of an organized manipulative system, but is too "caught-up" to admit it. Those who are educated or consider themselves to be (within this church) have very little exposure to the Bible which cuts out REAL KNOWLEDGE and, again, are too "caught-up" to admit it. Susan, we love your friend and we love you too which means that we will continue to use this forum to share the truth about our UHOP experiences, what we've learned, and proofs provided by the Bible Scriptures that shows it is incorrect and continues to practice things that are in opposition to God. By all means, take a visit if you can. Warning: you will not get it in one visit. I would like to ask....do you know anything about God's word? The Bible? If so and are genuinely concerned about your friend, then sit down and have a conversation with your friend about her beliefs. If she is willing to be real with you and open, you will be amazed and feel deeply concerned about her. We are here to help!
I could not have said this any better. UHOP members don’t need anyone fighting their battles, they are doing just fine. One thing about this member that is hurt, we must be saying something right for the truth too hurt her so bad, she had to express her feelings to some that claims they are on the outside looking in. If Susan Fields is her real name and she has nothing to hide why did she start out with an assume name.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5949 Aug 8, 2013
R U Serious wrote:
Wow so help is Brian Peay Sr... I'm shocked at the comments I have read from him and have lost all respect for him.. Not because of his opinion but because he fake. When the Sounds of Zion was rolling Brian Peay was always in the front making announcements talking about he on daddy's band and writing stupid books about nothing trying to get the hop people to buy it.. But now that sounds no where close to what they use to be and they lying to be top band, he bitter and have problems with the hop smh
He who stands without sin, let him cast the first stone, the problem with throwing stones people throw them back. We all live in glass houses, and have Skeletons in our closets, so when you deliberately try to hurt someone your window gets shattered too.

Remember I told you evil follow bad and love follow good. If you want to get back at us, do it through the scriptures. Feed us the bread of Heaven till we want no more. When you speak the truth you don’t have too have a good memory. That’s why the ungodly things that have happen in the UHOP can so easily be told. The UHOP is full of sinful people. No one told us to stop because they were doing them too. But there comes a time in your life when right should over power wrong. The only way these sinful ways can change is when you bring God into your life.

If you don’t want your past to haunt you, don’t revisit your friends past.
James Tate jr

Baltimore, MD

#5950 Aug 8, 2013
Man im hungry!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 650,731
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web