United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5899 Aug 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister you're reading my posts with UHOP spiritual eye goggles on. I've not suggested that there are NO business owners or successful people in the UHOP. I did IT Support for the White House for many years and I've flown on AF-1 a few times when I was a member of the UHOP. However, if you look at the demographic the overwhelming majority of the members live pay check to pay check and there's a reason for that.
Daddy Grace bragged about having over 3 Million followers when he was alive. The UHOP can barely fill a 5,000 seat auditorium Memorial weekend. You say "plenty" I would say there are a few business owners in the UHOP. However, you barely hear about them. Why aren't they allowed to set up shop on your UHOP grounds during major events to promote their businesses at least throughout the states where the UHOP exists. Why can't they put an ad in the Bailey Magazine promoting their business?
You continue to ask why we care. My question to you is simple why don't you care? Everything surrounding money in the UHOP benefits the Bishop and a select few in the in-crowd of the UHOP. It's not about you. They take the money and do whatever they want with it and you have absolutely no say so. Most of the financial contributors agree that the money is not being used properly. You invest in the business and you get nothing in return sister. Please don't tell me you get blessed. You're blessed sister even if you don't give a penny in that church. You can't fry enough chicken to deserve GOD's mercy.
@Cultastic;
You once again present a simply incredible statement, to “Real talk”. Anyone who can speak 9(?) languages should at least take a real close look at what you are saying, and investigate it for clarity, credibility, reality, and truth. Just like you would if you were reading a story about an American incident written in Japanese. I say this because I seriously doubt “Real talk” speaks anything but Ebonics English. Take a look at the writing, look at the lack of intrinsic doctrine presented in the HOP, with no rebuttal from this “learned one”?
The HOP doesn’t need any more lies, or liars, they are in desperate need of the truth.
Shaluwm~
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5900 Aug 5, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOP doesn’t need any more lies, or liars, they are in desperate need of the truth.
Shaluwm~
If you notice every time we present real truth, UHOP members come up with all kinds of things they do. Like the one of that said they have traveled to many countries. Knowing and doing these things has not enhanced their way of thinking. Their living is still in vain. Why keep trying to be someone your not. If they were following God, their light would shine for them. My question to Real Talk is who else other then this board knows they speak many languages.
God will deliver

Charlotte, NC

#5901 Aug 6, 2013
Hold up.....what's this I hear about the pastor of High Point, NC declaring he's sick of all the nonsense and stress of being a pastor, and he's giving it up. He is going to go on vacations, fishing and do what he wants. He did this on Sunday morning. Took off his robe, grabbed his keys, and walked down the isle to leave...only to walk to the back door with his keys and bible, and turn around and come back in. Goes back to the mic to say "how do yall feel about that"....What is really going on in this place. To me he was telling the truth about how he felt, but got to the door and had regrets. He said what every pastor in there is feeling! If this was his way of getting his congragations attention...he got it....But wait until Bailey gets a hold of him...SMH.....All of these pastors need to get a backbone, say what you want and don't come back.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5902 Aug 6, 2013
God will deliver wrote:
Hold up.....what's this I hear about the pastor of High Point, NC declaring he's sick of all the nonsense and stress of being a pastor, and he's giving it up. He is going to go on vacations, fishing and do what he wants. He did this on Sunday morning. Took off his robe, grabbed his keys, and walked down the isle to leave...only to walk to the back door with his keys and bible, and turn around and come back in. Goes back to the mic to say "how do yall feel about that"....What is really going on in this place. To me he was telling the truth about how he felt, but got to the door and had regrets. He said what every pastor in there is feeling! If this was his way of getting his congragations attention...he got it....But wait until Bailey gets a hold of him...SMH.....All of these pastors need to get a backbone, say what you want and don't come back.
Really?? Do you think this maybe a spoof sermon to deter members from leaving? I say that because he turned around and went back to his post.
God will deliver

Charlotte, NC

#5903 Aug 6, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Do you think this maybe a spoof sermon to deter members from leaving? I say that because he turned around and went back to his post.
It could have been, but the members are upset. One lady got up and walked out. The rest of the service was very odd. No one knew how to take it, but you better believe it got back to Porter Drive. He said what was on his heart if you ask me, but you know you can't say that stuff from the pulpit. He even said he was tired of being stressed about the money. Come on now...You are taking the joke too far. LMBO! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5904 Aug 6, 2013
God will deliver wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been, but the members are upset. One lady got up and walked out. The rest of the service was very odd. No one knew how to take it, but you better believe it got back to Porter Drive. He said what was on his heart if you ask me, but you know you can't say that stuff from the pulpit. He even said he was tired of being stressed about the money. Come on now...You are taking the joke too far. LMBO! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Yeah I'm curious too! Do you still attend? Who is the pastor their now in High Point?
God will deliver

Charlotte, NC

#5905 Aug 6, 2013
oh yeah and he made sure to show his fake loyalty to Bailey by saying, "I will still continue to read his letters", but I will not be the pastor here. He also said, "I'm not strong like Daddy Bailey", well what he doesn't know is, Bailey isn't strong himself, he's just a bully, he made sure to cover his tracks before he fake quit so that no one would accuse him of feeling this way because he may have some uncertainties towards Bailey. He knew it would get back to Bailey but not for a moment did he want it to appear that Bailey may be the cause of him feeling this way.
Paul Bryant

Charlotte, NC

#5906 Aug 6, 2013
Help wrote:
Good morning! listen to this The other night during service in our small chapel one of the band guys who rarely gets on the program sang then played his horn. One of his fellow members was filming this on his phone from the door. One of the kingdoms Top Flight security told home he can't do that. I was sitting near and asked him doesn't that only apply to when DB is here? He said " no, you can't film anytime" I ask was he sure and he replied "yes" we grew up together so there was no tension there. I just wanted clarification. I asked him why and he replied "copyright" sooooo I asked him what's his opinion on it. The idiot replied "when it comes to daddy bailey I don't have an opinion" Thats a true hypocrite for sure. Everyone is not going to agree to everything every time as we all were not meant to agree.
You all know this but an opinion is neither right or wrong it's just that , an opinion! Folks think if you voice yours you will be stoned to death. Now that's control. It's dead wrong though . I ended the convo when he said that
To whom it may concern-Brian Peay
This is Paul Bryant who was Top Flight Security for Daddy McCullough, Daddy Madison and now Daddy Bailey addressing what you said about a conversation me and you had. First, I’m going to need you to keep top flight security out of your mouth and put the used tampon back in. Be a man, fess up and stop making smart comments and hiding behind Help. It takes a coward to hide his name when he has a complaint. If you or anyone else have a problem with the works of the house of prayer or the Bishop of the House of Prayer as you previously referred to as DB or Charles, be man enough to put your name out there and say what you have to say or just leave. For you to be so called saved and walking around causing discord instead of praying for understanding and guidance makes you a female dog with the tampon in the wrong place. Put it back in your mouth.
Joyful

Washington, DC

#5907 Aug 6, 2013
Strong Member wrote:
This is what I don't understand all you ppl on here downing us house of prayer ppl talking about what we do and don't do, talking about DB ,spreading our business so you think to the world but nobody has nothing to say about the world given the pope praise like he's Jesus. All y'all are clowns, if you miss the house of prayer like that just come on back cause y'all don't have nothing better to do but worry about what somebody doing at the church. God don't like ungyless!!!!!
Did your "dad" tell y'all to get off of these sites? So why are you here.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5908 Aug 6, 2013
For this Pastor to do that, believe me there will many more to follow. Remember these Pastors rely on their congregation to support them. By increasing the amount to give Puffy is a sure way to put a dent into Pastors Offering.

It’s not like North Carolina is busting out with high paying jobs. Most people in the south works two to three jobs just to make ends meet. Now you have an extra added, not necessary expense. Sooner or later they all will crack. How much Money pressures can your people continue to take?

One thing I have always said was there should be a pay scale for the Ministers. Their pay should come from Washington with benefits included. This one man show is for the birds. Pay your Ministers, they go to Church more then Puffy does.

Puffy was a Minister suffering just like the rest. He got into that seat and became greedier. Why wouldn’t he want too change things for the better when he became Head Honcho in charge?

Most UHOP Ministers are dedicated to the bone, give them their just reward. Puffy can request anything; it’s his Ministers that enforce it.
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5909 Aug 6, 2013
Richardson, the pastor of Dallas, NC did that very thing. Met with Howell after Sunday morning service, turned the keys into him. The announcement was made in 5 o'clock service that he would no longer be pastor.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5910 Aug 6, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Richardson, the pastor of Dallas, NC did that very thing. Met with Howell after Sunday morning service, turned the keys into him. The announcement was made in 5 o'clock service that he would no longer be pastor.
Wow!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5911 Aug 6, 2013
Humpty Dumpy sat on a wall; Humpty Dumpy had a great fall, All the Kings’ Horses, all the Kings’ Men, couldn’t put Humpty together again.

For all those UHOP members that keep saying,“The UHOP is right; it’s the people that are not”. Well here is your example of the Head not being right.

Talking about the wrong Man for the seat, maybe next time you all have an election, do a back ground check before you call him Daddy.

Hang in there people, how many people does it take to pull Puffy up once he sit in his seat. Pray for his knees, you just might be having another Election real soon.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5913 Aug 6, 2013
Paul Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
To whom it may concern-Brian Peay
This is Paul Bryant who was Top Flight Security for Daddy McCullough, Daddy Madison and now Daddy Bailey addressing what you said about a conversation me and you had. First, I’m going to need you to keep top flight security out of your mouth and put the used tampon back in. Be a man, fess up and stop making smart comments and hiding behind Help. It takes a coward to hide his name when he has a complaint. If you or anyone else have a problem with the works of the house of prayer or the Bishop of the House of Prayer as you previously referred to as DB or Charles, be man enough to put your name out there and say what you have to say or just leave. For you to be so called saved and walking around causing discord instead of praying for understanding and guidance makes you a female dog with the tampon in the wrong place. Put it back in your mouth.
Did you just out someone, first let me say if you are Top Security why are you discussing Security Measure with some one who is not. If you were my Security you would be Fired. This is an open Board; Security should not be airing their disapproval on the internet. Is this your real name? Security is never supposed to come down to the level of the people they are watching.

You can’t be Security of a Church and have this kind of foul mouth. You were supposed to pray for him, not slander him.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5914 Aug 6, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just out someone, first let me say if you are Top Security why are you discussing Security Measure with some one who is not. If you were my Security you would be Fired. This is an open Board; Security should not be airing their disapproval on the internet. Is this your real name? Security is never supposed to come down to the level of the people they are watching.
You can’t be Security of a Church and have this kind of foul mouth. You were supposed to pray for him, not slander him.
@Gee-Tee can you email me at JDPistone55@gmail.com I need to ask you a quick question.
Nun of yours

Charlotte, NC

#5915 Aug 6, 2013
@Joyful you right about one thing our father in the gospel did tell us to stay off these site I'm do just that. I'm let you MONKEYS have this site cause you CLOWNS have nothing better to do then to sit behind a computer and bash the house of prayer(get over it and Paul you right for putting that dude on blast cause he's not a real man at one point they was saying he was gay BOOM!!!!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5916 Aug 6, 2013
“VENGEANCE IS MINE, said the Lord” like I said I could care less what UHOP members did or think about me. I have Family that’s still stuck there. I truly would not want any harm to come too them. If I’m wrong about UHOP vengeance, remember how Puffy disrespected Madam McCollough the first real “First Lady” of the UHOP by not attending her Funeral. If he thought he should treat a former Bishops wife like that, what would he do to my family that is still there?

Stop this hate people, do you agree with every song you hear. Treat us like having a remote control in your hand. Turn the Station and stop with this nonsense of calling people out.

@Nun of yours, what Hate you have in your Heart. Read the Bible so you can learn how to Love. In the name of your Church you view all that disagrees with you in the worst way. You should seek understanding because I don’t see any UHOP member as Monkeys or Clowns.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5917 Aug 6, 2013
I'm reading the last few comments from my UHOP sisters and brothers and in plain language I'm absolutely hurt.

The saddest part of this entire saga is that I'm 100% certain that the leadership of the organization is aware of this site and/or ones like it. I have met atheists that would never spew the negativity on his/her fellow man that my UHOP sisters and brothers have displayed. The UHOP is now operating as a rogue religious state where the military shoots holy lethal fire at anyone who questions the current regime. To question the organization and/or it's leadership is an automatic UHOP death sentence. What in hell is really going on?

Brother Bishop/Dee anybody, are you listening to what the UHOP doctrines are perpetuating amongst our black sisters and brothers?

A man who can throw bread crumbs on the floor to a black man or woman is regarded as a hero and a deity. Meanwhile a man who questions the practices and/or traditions of a church is called out of his name and treated like absolutely nothing. This couldn't possibly be of GOD and if it is I want nothing to do with that GOD.

All a man has to do is say "GOD sent me" and he can say and do what he wants. We subsequently turn our backs on family and life time friends alike for undying allegiance to the aforementioned GOD sent one; an individual we know little to nothing about beyond a church election to power. It doesn't matter how close we are to our family and friends.

My sisters and brothers I knew we were in trouble but things are far worse than I imagined. The saddest part is that the spiritual communist regime of the UHOP relies on the "us against them" mentality to avoid the truth of their deception being exposed.

Christians? < REALLY.....
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5920 Aug 6, 2013
What kind of Hell is in Charlotte?
Paul Bryant Charlotte, NC; Nun of yours Charlotte, NC; Real Talk Charlotte, NC; Life Charlotte, NC;
Was there to Charlotte, NC

One thing for sure UHOP members live up to everything negative we have said about your Spirits. Haven’t you heard that old saying,“You get more Bees with Honey? If you keep this hateful Spirit that you display on this board, you will be playing into our hands. Why would I want to stay or join a Church that bashes people like you all do? Your choice of words is not becoming that so call “Church of God” people would use.

Outing people seems to bring great joy to some of you. Rejoicing in others downfall is a must for some of you. Miseries love company, are you all that unhappy and too afraid to speak up like some of us do. Haven’t you notice the amount of people that post on this board from Charlotte that’s seeking guidance from us not the UHOP.

You don’t have to leave the UHOP, but you should try and change your ways. You have been following the Devil so long you have no clue what God is. You can’t pay your way into Heaven. Put down this Money thing and pick up the Bible. Time is running out quicker then you think. Talking about selling your souls to the Devil, you really are putting a new meaning to that statement.
FORWARD

Washington, DC

#5921 Aug 7, 2013
@Cultastic & Gee-Tee, I just don't think it can be said any better. All I can say in summary: God is Love.

however, I do feel the need to further investigate this new "Copyright" ordeal. I don't remember this always being the case and I'd like to get legal clarity / facts on when this started in the UHOP & why? What's the big deal if you're just praising the Lord? pics are all over the internet so what's there to hide now? It's very interesting to me b/c the article that I posted last week ended w/ UHOP security forcing the journalist to delete the pictures he'd taken which ultimately ruined his whole experience. I'll get to the bottom of it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 543,392
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sun Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Sep 19 Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE