United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Real Talk

United States

#5879 Aug 3, 2013
@Cultastic in 2013 we have plenty of Business owners in the UHOP. God and education and of course Daddy is the key to our success. I personally have a great job with the gov't class 3. Also own a few successful businesses (Tithes & Offering ) and the wonderful Love Donations I chose to give to Daddy Bailey. No different than the Church WORLD paying there pastors, musicians etc..But everything we have uhop folk do has to be extreme why.. We are not careful whom we serve or even how you and others may feel. WHY do yall care so much What we do and how?@ Hebrew instead oc worrying about if I'm using caps or lower case should not be an issue. Yet you keep starting of your messages with corrections wow.... moving forward I LOVE where I am and what I do along with thousands of others. So now what.
Hebrewsunite

Kenmore, WA

#5880 Aug 3, 2013
@realtalk;

Sefer Romiyim

1.‘echay chephets l’babiy uth’phiylathiy l’Elohim b’`ad Yis’ra’El ’asher yiuashe`u.

2. kiy me`iyd ‘aniy `aleyhem shem’qan’iym l’Elohim ‘abal lo’-b’da`ath.

3.kiy ‘eth-tsid’qath ‘Elohim lo’ yada`u way’baq’shu l’haqiym ‘eth-tsid’qathamul’tsid’qath ‘Elohim lo’ nik’na`u.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5881 Aug 3, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
@hebrew. AND ALL EX MEMBERS that keeps having words to say... Don't need a lesson in Hebrew I speak 9 different languages fluently reading and writing. Old and new hebrew.. Again it don't matter What any Ex member say on here LIVE OR DIE IM 100% UHOP AN DADDY.....So much Time doing all this research on the HOP. Search yourself. Focus on that. Wh y worry, concern, your brains about the UHOP. If you left so be it, if you're here so be it. Habe Daddy Bailey himself done anything to you?? If not why try to disgrace him. You and the rest of the ex members sounds bitter you probably left after Daddy McCullough pass so why keep wondering about the next Bishop in the next Bishop and what we are doing.. Do you
"I speak 9 different languages fluently reading and writing." < Ohhhhhhh you do huh...(giggling)

"Habe Daddy Bailey himself done anything to you?" < In fact he has.

"If not why try to disgrace him." < He does an excellent job of disgracing himself without any of our help dear sister.

"you probably left after Daddy McCullough pass" < Dear UHOP sisters and brothers the proper spelling is McCollough (mumbling how in the world can y'all get that one wrong and claim to be 100% UHOP).

Please read for comprehension. Bishop Bailey is not the issue for ex-members. It doesn't matter who sat in the seat past, present or future. If you don't want to listen objectively and digest the subject matter regarding your UHOP's oppressive traditions by all means walk away from the discussion. However, there are many interested in getting their head out of the sawdust literally and figuratively. Therefore we will continue to talk.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5882 Aug 3, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
@Cultastic in 2013 we have plenty of Business owners in the UHOP. God and education and of course Daddy is the key to our success. I personally have a great job with the gov't class 3. Also own a few successful businesses (Tithes & Offering ) and the wonderful Love Donations I chose to give to Daddy Bailey. No different than the Church WORLD paying there pastors, musicians etc..But everything we have uhop folk do has to be extreme why.. We are not careful whom we serve or even how you and others may feel. WHY do yall care so much What we do and how?@ Hebrew instead oc worrying about if I'm using caps or lower case should not be an issue. Yet you keep starting of your messages with corrections wow.... moving forward I LOVE where I am and what I do along with thousands of others. So now what.
This message is very interesting I'll have to entertain this a little later.
Im free

Glenside, PA

#5883 Aug 3, 2013
Word wrote:
Good morning people of God. A llie requires an explanation and justification. The truth speaks for itself entirely and you either accept it or you dont. Everything and everyone in the HOP Is not a lie but for the most part if some feel the need to be on and stay on this site or even respond attempting to justify then point has been proven to MUCH of what has been said. Oh and I am a member but not blind at all. Have a prosperous day.
On the contrary my dear, if u r not blind then u r going to hell with your eyes wide open. The Uhop is Not the only church going to heaven and NO ONE have to go through Bailey to see God. That is the truth and fact.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5884 Aug 3, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
I speak 9 different languages fluently reading and writing. Old and new hebrew..
Can’t be, and your still stuck in the UHOP. Education didn’t work for you. With that kind of knowledge you should be an Ambassador for the United States. Why haven’t you use that Talent and spread your gospel to those 9 different people?
Married in 2

Charlotte, NC

#5886 Aug 3, 2013
Thanks Gee-Tee. I certainly appreciate reading your posts. You've opened my eyes to a lot of what the real deal is in the UHOP. Please keep posting. Some of us, especially those of us not in any UHOP "click" need these posts.
Try Jesus

United States

#5887 Aug 3, 2013
Married in 2 wrote:
Thanks Gee-Tee. I certainly appreciate reading your posts. You've opened my eyes to a lot of what the real deal is in the UHOP. Please keep posting. Some of us, especially those of us not in any UHOP "click" need these posts.
To married in 2, you are a very mature individual and I'm sure people will continue posting. Even if another word is never posted the cat is out the bag. It's my belief that the information is provided on this page and people are free to read and then investigate! You don't have to tell anyone in the UHOP what's on your mind, just investigate and findout the truth. Some people feel that the sole purpose of this information is to hurt the UHOP but how can the truth hurt the UHOP when its purpose is to spread the true and the gospel of Jesus? God and Jesus are the only two in anyone's life that they should be accountable to. What a person believed in is there business and if it's right or wrong then they must give an account on judgement day. But while I'm on this earth I want to know the truth and I believe God is my only judge...
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5888 Aug 3, 2013
Married in 2 wrote:
Thank you baby, one thing for sure we don’t have to do anything too UHOP members. They do it all too themselves. They show their true spirit when they try to show us up. That spirit comes from not knowing God, God is Love. Love is not shown in the UHOP because of Money. Money plays a big part of their service. How many days does it take recognizing Top Payers?

One day they will realize that the reason I’m Still Standing is because God has Favored Me. I’ve been through a lot in my Youth as well as my Adult life, But my Golden years has made up for it all. I Thank God
real talk

United States

#5889 Aug 4, 2013
@ try.Jesus
I agree, whatever ones belief is SO BE IT. Judgement will tell the story. Again and Again I believe in the UHOP and Daddy Bailey. I believe he's a true servant of God. With that being said Good night...
Puzzled

Temple Hills, MD

#5890 Aug 5, 2013
real talk wrote:
@ try.Jesus
I agree, whatever ones belief is SO BE IT. Judgement will tell the story. Again and Again I believe in the UHOP and Daddy Bailey. I believe he's a true servant of God. With that being said Good night...
Nobody Cares! Good night.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5891 Aug 5, 2013
@MSD....You are doing Jehovah's will. Wow! I finally got a chance to read the rest of your postings on Saul's transition to Paul and his confession of going “against the faith” and the steps to Salvation,etc. I must say that I am very impressed. I was aware of much of it through my bible studying, but your opening and outline of steps, including description of works was outstanding and helped me a great deal in more depth. I considered your posting a bible study of itself. All I can state is IMPRESSIVE! And much appreciated. MSD...great job. Keep being that servant of God..our true father.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5892 Aug 5, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
Sister you're reading my posts with UHOP spiritual eye goggles on. I've not suggested that there are NO business owners or successful people in the UHOP. I did IT Support for the White House for many years and I've flown on AF-1 a few times when I was a member of the UHOP. However, if you look at the demographic the overwhelming majority of the members live pay check to pay check and there's a reason for that.

Daddy Grace bragged about having over 3 Million followers when he was alive. The UHOP can barely fill a 5,000 seat auditorium Memorial weekend. You say "plenty" I would say there are a few business owners in the UHOP. However, you barely hear about them. Why aren't they allowed to set up shop on your UHOP grounds during major events to promote their businesses at least throughout the states where the UHOP exists. Why can't they put an ad in the Bailey Magazine promoting their business?

You continue to ask why we care. My question to you is simple why don't you care? Everything surrounding money in the UHOP benefits the Bishop and a select few in the in-crowd of the UHOP. It's not about you. They take the money and do whatever they want with it and you have absolutely no say so. Most of the financial contributors agree that the money is not being used properly. You invest in the business and you get nothing in return sister. Please don't tell me you get blessed. You're blessed sister even if you don't give a penny in that church. You can't fry enough chicken to deserve GOD's mercy.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5893 Aug 5, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
@MSD....You are doing Jehovah's will. Wow! I finally got a chance to read the rest of your postings on Saul's transition to Paul and his confession of going “against the faith” and the steps to Salvation,etc. I must say that I am very impressed. I was aware of much of it through my bible studying, but your opening and outline of steps, including description of works was outstanding and helped me a great deal in more depth. I considered your posting a bible study of itself. All I can state is IMPRESSIVE! And much appreciated. MSD...great job. Keep being that servant of God..our true father.
Good morning my friend Eyes on Christ!!! It just makes my heart smile when I am able to reach out to someone in the name of Jesus and they are receptive to His will. Like I've said before I am just a humble servant of Christ and I want to do my part in planting the seed of righteousness! I just pray that it falls on good soil so God can water it and give the increase!

I am glad to have been able to share this with you!

God Bless!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5894 Aug 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister you're reading my posts with UHOP spiritual eye goggles on. I've not suggested that there are NO business owners or successful people in the UHOP. I did IT Support for the White House for many years and I've flown on AF-1 a few times when I was a member of the UHOP. However, if you look at the demographic the overwhelming majority of the members live pay check to pay check and there's a reason for that.
Daddy Grace bragged about having over 3 Million followers when he was alive. The UHOP can barely fill a 5,000 seat auditorium Memorial weekend. You say "plenty" I would say there are a few business owners in the UHOP. However, you barely hear about them. Why aren't they allowed to set up shop on your UHOP grounds during major events to promote their businesses at least throughout the states where the UHOP exists. Why can't they put an ad in the Bailey Magazine promoting their business?
You continue to ask why we care. My question to you is simple why don't you care? Everything surrounding money in the UHOP benefits the Bishop and a select few in the in-crowd of the UHOP. It's not about you. They take the money and do whatever they want with it and you have absolutely no say so. Most of the financial contributors agree that the money is not being used properly. You invest in the business and you get nothing in return sister. Please don't tell me you get blessed. You're blessed sister even if you don't give a penny in that church. You can't fry enough chicken to deserve GOD's mercy.
Amen! You sure can't fry enough chicken!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5895 Aug 5, 2013
This is an excellent sermon on the Church...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5896 Aug 5, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>To married in 2, you are a very mature individual and I'm sure people will continue posting. Even if another word is never posted the cat is out the bag. It's my belief that the information is provided on this page and people are free to read and then investigate! You don't have to tell anyone in the UHOP what's on your mind, just investigate and findout the truth. Some people feel that the sole purpose of this information is to hurt the UHOP but how can the truth hurt the UHOP when its purpose is to spread the true and the gospel of Jesus? God and Jesus are the only two in anyone's life that they should be accountable to. What a person believed in is there business and if it's right or wrong then they must give an account on judgement day. But while I'm on this earth I want to know the truth and I believe God is my only judge...
Absolutely touching and a great explanation to provide. Some members may consider this blog as a UHOP bashing spot...not at all. It is a support. You have people on here that genuinely care about being a support to other members who may have questions or concerns. To pose a question to an elder or another member is like committing a sin; losing faith is what is often implied. The matter is that when someone’s common sense kicks in and questions are raised the guiltiness or lack of truth knowledge of the organization is tripped and there goes your dedicated member. Now the once dedicated member is off in wander land trying to figure it out on their own. This blog helped me and I know it’s helping many others. Your posting hit right on the nail.
Ten Years Clean -UHOP-

Alexandria, VA

#5897 Aug 5, 2013
I Cannot believe that in 2013, people are still believing this UHOP crap!!! We live in the Information Age. The truth is just a click away! People chose to be ignorant which is so sad!
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5898 Aug 5, 2013
real talk wrote:
@ try.Jesus
Who are you trying to convince yourself or the folks on this board?
Shaluwm~
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5899 Aug 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
@Cultastic;
You once again present a simply incredible statement, to “Real talk”. Anyone who can speak 9(?) languages should at least take a real close look at what you are saying, and investigate it for clarity, credibility, reality, and truth. Just like you would if you were reading a story about an American incident written in Japanese. I say this because I seriously doubt “Real talk” speaks anything but Ebonics English. Take a look at the writing, look at the lack of intrinsic doctrine presented in the HOP, with no rebuttal from this “learned one”?
The HOP doesn’t need any more lies, or liars, they are in desperate need of the truth.
Shaluwm~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,371
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 19 min kent 83,899
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 22 hr Cat74 11
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web