United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 20 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Life

Charlotte, NC

#5770 Jul 29, 2013
@Help don't come back to #2!!! You fake!!!
abc

United States

#5771 Jul 29, 2013
@help, your not fake, life is, Db said dont be on these sites. So who is really fake? Just wondering,
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5772 Jul 29, 2013
Life wrote:
Every time one of you true UHOP believers come on this board, you show your true Evil Spirits. What kind of Church sees or thinks that its member has strayed in the wrong paths but would rather throw them to the wolves instead of helping them.

Your Church teaching is a fake. If youíre Church was right, why wouldnít you show @Help love.

That shows us you have that same hateful spirit Puffy has and its rubbing off on you in the worst way. Puffy thought it was ok to tell the people that didnít like him to leave and donít come back.

Our job is to save souls, not condemn them. You pick and choose the clothes you wear. Yet everyone is supposed to like everything that the UHOP does. Get a Life

@Help, I say to you carry your Bible with you every time you go into that Den of Thieves. You need extra added protection from all the evil that is surrounding you. And remember we donít need to know who you are; all we need to know is that you are hearing us. Thank you for your input.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5773 Jul 29, 2013
Life wrote:
Welcome to another one of our devoted culties.

@Life or should I refer to you as @Strife. So at what point did GOD give you power to put people out of what you refer to as GOD's house? I'm not surprised. Clearly you're your "Daddy's" child.

You want to know fake take a look at the pictures of your Daddies on the wall at #2. Wait that would be the pictures on the wall at the Mother House because that cheap building is a health hazard right now and being overhauled.

How long ago was that building renovated? Do you really want to discuss fake?

Fake is you @Strife/Life lurking on this site playing internet UHOP thug threatening sis/bro @Help. When/If the individual you think or believe is @Help is spotted in a service what are you going to do? I'll answer my own question. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
abc

United States

#5774 Jul 29, 2013
Come on life who are you ????
Try Jesus

Pacoima, CA

#5775 Jul 29, 2013
Life wrote:
Well Life everyone on here can be from #2. Sorry I'm from the motherhouse and I will be there on Sunday sitting on the fifth row!!! Come to me please...
Heartbroken

Columbia, SC

#5776 Jul 29, 2013
I've been lurking on this site for some time now. Just reading, and researching. It truly is a helpful site. However; Its a crying shame how people come on this forum just to throw stones at others. It breaks my heart to see how HOP "children" are so quick to call each other names...and slander each other.

But at the end of the day...those trouble makers cant help it. After all, not everyone is meant to go to heaven. Some are put here just to stir up trouble.

Anyway...
God Bless and Peace be Still.
Daddys Good All the Time

Washington, DC

#5777 Jul 29, 2013
Hey Cultastic....QUESTION? If we (yes Im HOP) are soo naive and stupid for giving the HOP our money. Why do you still give them your on the 1st of every month...your rent. Practice what you preach. You want us to stop giving our money, whether it be tithes, g-class, and/or rent. Well my brother LEAD BY EXAMPLE. LOL...trust me hon your tail will be evicted so fast your head would spin. SO before you bump your gums...check yourself.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5778 Jul 29, 2013
Daddys Good All the Time wrote:
Hey Cultastic....QUESTION? If we (yes Im HOP) are soo naive and stupid for giving the HOP our money. Why do you still give them your on the 1st of every month...your rent.
You canít be that stupid, please stay in school. In case you havenít heard paying rent is a form of survival. Let your parents not pay their rent to the UHOP, you as a member would be treated no different. They will set you out doors no matter how high your number is.

As for naÔve and stupid, yes you UHOP members are. You are giving your money to something the Devil made. If God had made it you would see something for yourself in return.

There is no example being made in the UHOP. Your Bishop is riding in a Million and a half dollar car, living in a House paid for by UHOP members. The majority of your members are walking with no car, living in rented apartments that they will never own. If you were being led in the right direction, you would WANT to have everything Puffy has.

Stop letting everyone know you are a fool because you can talk, speak when you have something good to say.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5780 Jul 30, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
You know Cultastic every now and then one of the UHOP true saints like to take a poke at you because they know who you are. Arenít you glad they put you out? Now you can see all of the Godless spirits that has been lucking around in those Churchless buildings.
The Church that takes joy in other folk short falls; a Church that looks down on the needy; a Church that turns its back on everyone that disagrees; a Church that robs its poor blind; a Church that worships a Man; a Church that teaches if you donít like Puffy, they donít like you; a Church that preaches you must go through Puffy to see God; a Church that never carries nor teaches the Bible; a Church that in 90 years of existing, that can net 8.8 billion dollars yearly cant feed its people for free; a Church that never gave anything back to the people they are robbing.
Shall I go on Hum?
House of Who, thatís what God will say.
@Gee-Tee and you know another say thing 9 times out of 10 when a faithful member replies they never use scripture to defend their belief they always go for personal vengeance. That is so sad because they are being taught hate more than the bible.
Luv

Washington, DC

#5781 Jul 30, 2013
I am not a bible scholar, but I do know that God will give you a REPROBATE MIND.

A lot of people know things are not right in the UHOP, but continue to say God will fix it. Will he or has he turned many over to a REPROBATE MIND?

Romans 1:28-32
King James Version (KJV)

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5782 Jul 30, 2013
Daddys Good All the Time wrote:
Hey Cultastic....QUESTION? If we (yes Im HOP) are soo naive and stupid for giving the HOP our money. Why do you still give them your on the 1st of every month...your rent. Practice what you preach. You want us to stop giving our money, whether it be tithes, g-class, and/or rent. Well my brother LEAD BY EXAMPLE. LOL...trust me hon your tail will be evicted so fast your head would spin. SO before you bump your gums...check yourself.
I can imagine you right now Sis.@Fattys Good All the Time popping some chewing gum, rolling your head, and snapping your fingers like you really just told me off LOL. Although highly stereotypical of an emotionally charged UHOP sister it was an EPIC fail of a response. I wanted to respond with sarcasm but I just don't have the energy. It's sad to see another generation of black people completely in the dark. You're probably highly intelligent except for when it comes to the subject of religion. I can't even be offended by your comment. This one may go over your head but you actually made me look like I have good common sense; all pun intended.

At any rate moving on. I'll give you the short answer. The UHOP doesn't own all of these apartments. Before you go speaking please do a little research on your own. In fact you might want to find out why the UHOP still has properties with S. C. Madison listed as the owner all over DC. There a few more UHOP individuals that I won't name who are listed as owners of "UHOP properties" and they certainly don't go by Clarence or Bishop. I could argue that we have no clue who the owner(s) are and where the profits from the housing units are actually going and to whom they are going. With that being said I'm far from naive sister.

Here's the difference paying my rent I know what I'm paying for; a roof over my head. The management and maintenance sucks but that's a different story. I'm working to improve the treatment of tenants as well as the services provided to all tenants including my UHOP sisters and brothers. You're paying tithes and G-Class believing that it goes to GOD and it's somehow related to a blessing and a heavenly reward. So you're paying for a man made fairy tale basically. GOD has never signed a deposit or withdrawal slip at any bank.

BTW you should change your screen name Daddy (the man) is NOT good all the time. Secondly, Daddy (the friendly holy ghost spirit) only exists in the minds, hearts, and imagination of those who choose to believe it.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5783 Jul 30, 2013
Luv wrote:
I am not a bible scholar, but I do know that God will give you a REPROBATE MIND.
A lot of people know things are not right in the UHOP, but continue to say God will fix it. Will he or has he turned many over to a REPROBATE MIND?
Romans 1:28-32
King James Version (KJV)
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
You are on point "Luv"! Here's another scripture on the subject...

II Thessalonians 2:9-12 - "The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteousness deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

For all we know God has been showing the people of the HOP the truth for so long but they'd rather believe a lie. Look at how this blog turned around to help people express their feelings that they couldn't share with others of the same believe.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5784 Jul 30, 2013
Luv wrote:
^^^ Well stated. I can imagine that it is possible that The Most High can fix what's going on in the UHOP. My rhetorical question is why does he have to fix what he didn't break?

You have many who know it's not right then you have those who have completely drunk the kool-aid and bought completely into the system. Therefore, you have a house divided trying to figure out what's right and what's wrong, who's right and who's wrong.

The problem is and will continually be man/men. A man created it. I often speak to my UHOP sisters and brothers who say: "I just don't understand." In reality they do understand. The problem is they are afraid to listen to that inner GOD voice and do something about it. Clarence and his Mobpostles play on the innate moral nature of our black brothers and sisters. We are typically obedient people and we are very loyal to The Creator. The family structure is very important to us. Therefore, they know we won't "talk back". Why do you think the title "Daddy" is so important in the UHOP? Children are subservient to their parents. A grown man/woman calling another grown man Daddy asserts authority. Therefore keeping us thinking like children metaphorically speaking. Even those who grumble and pout will still put on black and white because Daddy said so.

MIND CONTROL.....^^^^^
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5785 Jul 30, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on point "Luv"! Here's another scripture on the subject...
II Thessalonians 2:9-12 - "The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteousness deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
For all we know God has been showing the people of the HOP the truth for so long but they'd rather believe a lie. Look at how this blog turned around to help people express their feelings that they couldn't share with others of the same believe.
^^^ My favorite scripture sister @MSD. I literally almost fell off my throne of grace (BTW that's my toilet) LOL when I read it. A brilliant ex-councilman that was ex-communicated from the church for preaching "too much Jesus" pointed me to that scripture when I first left the UHOP. The words "strong delusion" spoke volumes to my inner GOD conscience.
Try Jesus

Pico Rivera, CA

#5786 Jul 30, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Well stated. I can imagine that it is possible that The Most High can fix what's going on in the UHOP. My rhetorical question is why does he have to fix what he didn't break?
You have many who know it's not right then you have those who have completely drunk the kool-aid and bought completely into the system. Therefore, you have a house divided trying to figure out what's right and what's wrong, who's right and who's wrong.
The problem is and will continually be man/men. A man created it. I often speak to my UHOP sisters and brothers who say: "I just don't understand." In reality they do understand. The problem is they are afraid to listen to that inner GOD voice and do something about it. Clarence and his Mobpostles play on the innate moral nature of our black brothers and sisters. We are typically obedient people and we are very loyal to The Creator. The family structure is very important to us. Therefore, they know we won't "talk back". Why do you think the title "Daddy" is so important in the UHOP? Children are subservient to their parents. A grown man/woman calling another grown man Daddy asserts authority. Therefore keeping us thinking like children metaphorically speaking. Even those who grumble and pout will still put on black and white because Daddy said so.
MIND CONTROL.....^^^^^
Cultastic very well stated. One thing that always got under my skin growing up in the UHOP was when the bishop came to town the MC or Pastor would say the Comforter is here. When the Bishop is not there I guess there is no Comforter. But if all UHOP members would read John 14, verse 17, and Jesus said " for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." therefore, no Daddy had anything more than what what each member could obtain by believing on the God the father and Jesus the son. The Comforter is in me and with me everyday of my life regardless if I'm following Bishop Bailey or Bishop Lady Dee.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5787 Jul 30, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ My favorite scripture sister @MSD. I literally almost fell off my throne of grace (BTW that's my toilet) LOL when I read it. A brilliant ex-councilman that was ex-communicated from the church for preaching "too much Jesus" pointed me to that scripture when I first left the UHOP. The words "strong delusion" spoke volumes to my inner GOD conscience.
LOL!!!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5788 Jul 30, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Cultastic very well stated. One thing that always got under my skin growing up in the UHOP was when the bishop came to town the MC or Pastor would say the Comforter is here. When the Bishop is not there I guess there is no Comforter. But if all UHOP members would read John 14, verse 17, and Jesus said " for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." therefore, no Daddy had anything more than what what each member could obtain by believing on the God the father and Jesus the son. The Comforter is in me and with me everyday of my life regardless if I'm following Bishop Bailey or Bishop Lady Dee.
My dear "Try Jesus" read John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

No where does Jesus say we must go through sinful man to get to the Father. John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Clearly the Helper (Comforter) is the Holy Spirit not a man called Daddy Bailey or any daddy for that matter.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5789 Jul 30, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Cultastic very well stated. One thing that always got under my skin growing up in the UHOP was when the bishop came to town the MC or Pastor would say the Comforter is here. When the Bishop is not there I guess there is no Comforter. But if all UHOP members would read John 14, verse 17, and Jesus said " for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." therefore, no Daddy had anything more than what what each member could obtain by believing on the God the father and Jesus the son. The Comforter is in me and with me everyday of my life regardless if I'm following Bishop Bailey or Bishop Lady Dee.
It is terrible how they twist the scripture to their own demise. You were right in feeling the way you did.
Try Jesus

Pico Rivera, CA

#5790 Jul 30, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
It is terrible how they twist the scripture to their own demise. You were right in feeling the way you did.
Bless you! God is truly good all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min waaasssuuup 586,063
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States 2 hr Johair_DeadManWal... 2
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr par five 84,136
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 11 hr KristoFMYsagun 14
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... 12 hr KristoFMYsagun 16
News Climate Change and the Catholic Church 14 hr Crazy Logic 1
More from around the web