United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 284)

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of7,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Luv

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5742
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

"...just a few days ago, evil raised its head again to try and confuse my children with lies and untruths. Be careful not to let your ears become a dumping ground for this junk. We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth. If they can destroy your confidence in me as your servant and God's prophet, they will destroy soul...."
LOL... Please tell me the bishop did not put this in the latest letter to be read every night????
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5743
Jul 26, 2013
 
Hi "Miss me with that" I lived n JC n 1981 and got saved the real way accord n to the Word of God n a little holyness church i thanked God for Bishop Taylor
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5745
Jul 26, 2013
 
Please forgive me i clicked twice {:
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5746
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Gee-Tee u r soooo right and especially about NO LOVE n the hop people i grew up with look at me like i have done something wrong and Egytology i too got tied and i just start speak n like the grown ups i could turn it on and off when i wanted to. God forgave me for all of that Praise the Lord
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5749
Jul 27, 2013
 
@help, i am still a member too, the things that are going on right now is truly not right, what do Return mean? There are so many members at our house, which means ours that see that things are wrong, but just sitting back waiting for the truth to come out, and guess what it is. I will see you tomorrow at the mh.:) your not the only one that feels this way.
Eyes Wide Open

Browns Summit, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5750
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Try Jesus wrote:
I thank God for Bishop Bailey and Biahop Lady Dee. These two have caused so many members of the UHOP to really look at what's going on. It was McCollough that said the wrong man could get it the chair. Please don't forget that it was Madison that said Lady Dee wrote the letter that placed Bailey as senior minister of the UHOP.
Now everyone know these things happen and now the devil is showing all the members he is control of the UHOP now. Bailey is sitting in the chair and getting bigger than a house and the co-bishop Lady Dee now realize she can't control him any linger because he now believes he can't be moved. If the members and Elders can't take him down, then certainly God can and will.
Now every current member and ex-member will just send a prayer to God asking him to let all the truth come out, watch what is going to happen!
On Sunday say a special prayer asking for God to intervene. You don't have to tell anyone what your prayer is but God. Can I have someone that will touch and agree with me? God can turn everything around........
I have said the same thing. It was meant for this one to take the seat to open so many people's eyes. Yes, I will definitely touch and agree and send up my special prayer, because I can't wait for it to all come out!!
Miss me with that

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5751
Jul 27, 2013
 
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey @MSD I think I know the alleged "best man" that could be in the church but not stand up front and participate in the ceremony. I also have a great idea why he couldn't stand near the "throne of Grace" (giggling).@Miss me with that you're spot on about the events that transpired. PUNTASTIC
Limbo @ Puntastic
Real Talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5753
Jul 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

@Whoever needs to read this...So many comments about the HOP. I'm a current member always have been and Will Be. I'm sure what ever Bibile ur reading it does speak about Back bitting, yet YOU continue to have negative comments. If you left the Hop so be it. If you still come around just to be noisy well that truly speaks volumes. Why would you still want to know what's going on at place that YOU hate so much. Instead of worrying about what's going on there check yourself to see if you have what it takes to make it in to heaven. Not paying tithes well you are already curse so say Malachi.. You left the HOP ur own decisions so you have found peace. No need to concerns ur thoughts about What and how we do things. For those of us that's there we are all good. We are a blessed organization, DB doesn't need the money no not at all we need the blessings. No questions or concerns about Eddie Long, Creflo Dollar and many others. We have been established for 87 years and Still going stronger now than ever before. No other Black religious group have been established or have done what Then United House of Prayer has done. Far as the wrong man well like one writer write your opinion. Far as the 5 minutes sermons dkes it take 20 minutes to hear What we've been hearing For 87 years we know right from wrong. For those of us that Loves him and follow him he's the right man at the rigjt time.
Real Talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5754
Jul 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

@help @abc why are you Still a member with so much negative thoughts and comments JUST LEAVE. Instead of this foolishness...
Try Jesus

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5755
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Real Talk wrote:
@help @abc why are you Still a member with so much negative thoughts and comments JUST LEAVE. Instead of this foolishness...
I guess you never heard of the Church of God In Christ? Which is 10 times larger than the UHOP. And correction people are not talking hate, they are telling the truth. It's funny anytime someone begin telling what's really going on inside the UHOP, members say its because we hate the UHOP. Well if you're truly serving God then you should be praying for everyone on this page. Just like Bailey told you to stay of the Internet then you will not have to let your ears and eyes be a dumping ground.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5756
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

Real Talk wrote:
@Whoever needs to read this...So many comments about the HOP. I'm a current member always have been and Will Be. I'm sure what ever Bibile ur reading it does speak about Back bitting, yet YOU continue to have negative comments. If you left the Hop so be it. If you still come around just to be noisy well that truly speaks volumes. Why would you still want to know what's going on at place that YOU hate so much. Instead of worrying about what's going on there check yourself to see if you have what it takes to make it in to heaven. Not paying tithes well you are already curse so say Malachi.. You left the HOP ur own decisions so you have found peace. No need to concerns ur thoughts about What and how we do things. For those of us that's there we are all good. We are a blessed organization, DB doesn't need the money no not at all we need the blessings. No questions or concerns about Eddie Long, Creflo Dollar and many others. We have been established for 87 years and Still going stronger now than ever before. No other Black religious group have been established or have done what Then United House of Prayer has done. Far as the wrong man well like one writer write your opinion. Far as the 5 minutes sermons dkes it take 20 minutes to hear What we've been hearing For 87 years we know right from wrong. For those of us that Loves him and follow him he's the right man at the rigjt time.
Well thanks for blessing us out @Real Talk.

Do you really want to discuss Eddie Long in comparison to Brother Bailey? We all know how nasty Eddie's story ended.

Sorry youngster you're sadly mistaken about being the largest black religious organization. Like @Try Jesus said check out the COGIC. In fact many of your preachers under Grace came from the COGIC.

You want to pay tithes do so. However, that scripture in Malachi doesn't apply to you my friend. We've discussed that many times on this board. Your preachers are lying to you. Just like Isaiah 56:7 is not referring to your UHOP.

I find it interesting that you say we're back biting by discussing your organization and it's traditions. You called us noisy and told us to mind our business. Now your Bishop that's following Christ has instructed you not to even speak to people who don't "see" him. He's even told you not to pray for certain people; and you have the unmitigated audacity to claim that in the UHOP y'all know right from wrong.

Let me correct you young warrior. The sermons are only 5 minutes long because your Daddy has nothing to say. He's running out of religious cliches. Secondly, he knows you're not listening to him anyway. You're just waiting for the band to play so you can shout in speak in gibberish while he's wobbling out the door with the money that he doesn't need according to you (wink wink). Lastly, the sermons are short because he's in a rush to get home and get off his knees that he needs to go get fixed.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5757
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Real Talk wrote:
@help @abc why are you Still a member with so much negative thoughts and comments JUST LEAVE. Instead of this foolishness...
I'll ask you a rhetorical question in return. If you're a die hard member and believe in everything that is the UHOP why did you take the time to read the content of this site? Although I don't believe you actually read anything for understanding. You clearly don't know what real talk is.

If you'd like to participate in a discussion about the UHOP intelligently then welcome my friend. However, if the only thing of substance you can add is "shut up, leave us alone" and any other na nanny boo boo rhetoric you should simply cut off your computer and listen to your band CDs while you're doing your homework.

^^^ Wait I'm telling my age. People don't listen to CDs anymore. I mean listen to your tracks on your iPhone or smart phone. Whatever, y'all know what I mean LOL.....

(sitting back waiting for the sarcastic response from @Real Talk)
Puzzled

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5758
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

Real Talk wrote:
@help @abc why are you Still a member with so much negative thoughts and comments JUST LEAVE. Instead of this foolishness...
Why don't you "JUST LEAVE" this board????
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5759
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for blessing us out @Real Talk.
Do you really want to discuss Eddie Long in comparison to Brother Bailey? We all know how nasty Eddie's story ended.
Sorry youngster you're sadly mistaken about being the largest black religious organization. Like @Try Jesus said check out the COGIC. In fact many of your preachers under Grace came from the COGIC.
You want to pay tithes do so. However, that scripture in Malachi doesn't apply to you my friend. We've discussed that many times on this board. Your preachers are lying to you. Just like Isaiah 56:7 is not referring to your UHOP.
I find it interesting that you say we're back biting by discussing your organization and it's traditions. You called us noisy and told us to mind our business. Now your Bishop that's following Christ has instructed you not to even speak to people who don't "see" him. He's even told you not to pray for certain people; and you have the unmitigated audacity to claim that in the UHOP y'all know right from wrong.
Let me correct you young warrior. The sermons are only 5 minutes long because your Daddy has nothing to say. He's running out of religious cliches. Secondly, he knows you're not listening to him anyway. You're just waiting for the band to play so you can shout in speak in gibberish while he's wobbling out the door with the money that he doesn't need according to you (wink wink). Lastly, the sermons are short because he's in a rush to get home and get off his knees that he needs to go get fixed.
This is about the clearest and quickest getting to the point I've ever seen. Just throw the dart right at it!!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5760
Jul 29, 2013
 
MSD wrote:
Webster's dictionary has the wrong definition of the word "Church" it has it's current meaning (man-made) The bible, the word of God has its true correct meaning. We shouldn't be searching for spiritual meanings and matters in man-made books and people. The bible is how God speaks to us and we speak the God through prayer.
Well stated...
Puzzled

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5761
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Real Talk wrote:
@Whoever needs to read this...So many comments about the HOP. I'm a current member always have been and Will Be. Far as the 5 minutes sermons dkes it take 20 minutes to hear What we've been hearing For 87 years we know right from wrong.
..."for 87 years".... And YOU are STILL disobeying him. Because you're using your "EYES FOR A DUMPING GROUND".
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5762
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

Luv wrote:
"...just a few days ago, evil raised its head again to try and confuse my children with lies and untruths. Be careful not to let your ears become a dumping ground for this junk. We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth. If they can destroy your confidence in me as your servant and God's prophet, they will destroy soul...."
LOL... Please tell me the bishop did not put this in the latest letter to be read every night????
The best thing about this letter is this quote: "We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth." The irony in this statement just screams hypocrite.

He makes reference to "junk". However, he never denied any allegations. He simply instructs you not to listen to anything you hear. In fact he never identified what the "junk" is. Going further had he and his Minister Mafia not exposed it no one would have known what was going on. Let's think my sheeple the bottom line is he wants you to remain ignorant. That letter is nothing more than a failed attempt at damage control. Actually, all he had to do is remain silent. UHOP sheeple are conditioned to follow unconditionally so it really doesn't matter what is going wrong in the organization.

My dear UHOP sisters and brothers y'all need a better screening process when choosing Bishop. I also suggest y'all hire some good public relations consultants because that letter is a mess. A rich Bishop running around here talking about "they're talking about me" LOL. Then to have this type of propaganda read nightly is nothing more than brainwashing. I can imagine the meeting at Portal Drive drafting that letter.

"This letter has to be read nightly so my fools, I mean children don't find out the truth." (Meanwhile nervously pacing the floor searching for a way out of the mess he's gotten himself in to.)
Luv

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5763
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

@ Cultastic.

I agree...

and the "evil" may be the comapany he is keeping (my mom always said "association brings on a simulation").
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5764
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Luv wrote:
"...just a few days ago, evil raised its head again to try and confuse my children with lies and untruths. Be careful not to let your ears become a dumping ground for this junk. We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth. If they can destroy your confidence in me as your servant and God's prophet, they will destroy soul...."
LOL... Please tell me the bishop did not put this in the latest letter to be read every night????
(We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth.)

Well I must say he got that one right but he is talking about the wrong group of people, let's try how the people of the HOP are believing his lies. It is sad how people scripture twist to justify their wrong/evil deeds but God knows who telling the truth by their fruits, and this one has ROTTEN written all over it!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5765
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

2

Real Talk wrote:
@Whoever needs to read this...So many comments about the HOP. I'm a current member always have been and Will Be. I'm sure what ever Bibile
If you paid as much attention in reading the Bible instead of scolding us about our comments, you may somehow be able to learn how to spell the word
B-I-B-L-E before you quote whatís in it.

Now I could believe this was a typing error. But as a former member, I use to do as you just did, repeat what I heard people say not what I read. Therefore by not reading the Bible for yourself, how would you know how to spell it.

What Chapter and Verse did you find in Malachi about paying Tithes? You say 87 years, picture that, members paid Tithes for over 87 years and no one has benefited but the greedy. Not one needy member has ever been helped.

They evict you when you donít pay your rent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of7,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••