United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9683 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

heartbroken

United States

#5723 Jul 26, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s the same thing only thing different Puffy raised the stakes. McCollough said it only takes 500.00, Puffy want 2,000 every time he comes to your state.
I spoke on the spirit the UHOP members have because the amount of members that don’t speak to each other is unbelievable. They walk around turning their noises up at each other, yet when the band strikes they shout right next to each other.
The venom that is spewed out towards each other is like the Devil himself. That was one of my key reasons for questioning the UHOP ethics. No one was teaching love. It was so many clicks sitting and talking about each other. Like I said this Money thing is the only thing they are teaching, they are paying their way to Heaven yet living a hellish life.
Hello. I just wanted to say that this is so true. As I read this, tears began to flow from my eyes. I am a member. Have been all my life..but the truth is the truth, and Gee Tee..you told the truth in its entirety.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5724 Jul 26, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s the same thing only thing different Puffy raised the stakes. McCollough said it only takes 500.00, Puffy want 2,000 every time he comes to your state.
I spoke on the spirit the UHOP members have because the amount of members that don’t speak to each other is unbelievable. They walk around turning their noises up at each other, yet when the band strikes they shout right next to each other.
The venom that is spewed out towards each other is like the Devil himself. That was one of my key reasons for questioning the UHOP ethics. No one was teaching love. It was so many clicks sitting and talking about each other. Like I said this Money thing is the only thing they are teaching, they are paying their way to Heaven yet living a hellish life.
And Gee-Tee the sad thing is that you could NEVER pay your way to Heaven. Eph 2:8-9. HOP members and for that matter any place that is teaching this is being sold a BAD PRODUCT,(False Doctrine)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5725 Jul 26, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's been this way for many generations in the UHOP...since the beginning. People are not picking up on it. Sisters are shouting around other sisters who are sleeping with their husbands. Fights have occurred immediately after service or during with the same people who were on the floor shouting. Inappropriate conversations take place in the service right after the shout cool down. It is so horrible to think that God is pleased with the congregation of the United House of Prayer. Their fooling themselves. And another thing...once again....the saying that "the House of Prayer is right, it's just the people" is clearly a joke, and an ignorant statement to the core. There's no right building of bricks anywhere on the earth. It is the body of people that should be running after God's approval. If the congregation is incorrect...then the name of that congregation or nation is incorrect.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5727 Jul 26, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
And Gee-Tee the sad thing is that you could NEVER pay your way to Heaven. Eph 2:8-9. HOP members and for that matter any place that is teaching this is being sold a BAD PRODUCT,(False Doctrine)
Most definitely....The key words in this statement is "Sold" and "False Doctrine".
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5728 Jul 26, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's been this way for many generations in the UHOP...since the beginning. People are not picking up on it. Sisters are shouting around other sisters who are sleeping with their husbands. Fights have occurred immediately after service or during with the same people who were on the floor shouting. Inappropriate conversations take place in the service right after the shout cool down. It is so horrible to think that God is pleased with the congregation of the United House of Prayer. Their fooling themselves. And another thing...once again....the saying that "the House of Prayer is right, it's just the people" is clearly a joke, and an ignorant statement to the core. There's no right building of bricks anywhere on the earth. It is the body of people that should be running after God's approval. If the congregation is incorrect...then the name of that congregation or nation is incorrect.
Christ shed his precious blood for one body of people, the church: Col. 1:18. You have to make sure you are in the right body. Jesus told Peter in Matt. 16:18 that He will build his church. No church (body of the saved) should be founded on sinful man. So when you right by these church buildings on EVERY corner teaching something different and the sign says...Founder so and so read Matt. 16:18 and see if that is what Jesus said.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5729 Jul 26, 2013
I meant to say "When you ride by these church buildings not right. Sorry typing to fast.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5730 Jul 26, 2013
Webster's dictionary has the wrong definition of the word "Church" it has it's current meaning (man-made) The bible, the word of God has its true correct meaning. We shouldn't be searching for spiritual meanings and matters in man-made books and people. The bible is how God speaks to us and we speak the God through prayer.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5731 Jul 26, 2013
These statements alone contradict them self:
“House of Prayer” There is very little praying going on in there, and it’s just a name.
“The House of Prayer is right it’s the People” how could a name of something be right, but the people that attend it are not.

Where is the logic in these statements? All you have to do is apply a little common sense to the things they say and you will see the lies. Also these statements have been made by people in the UHOP since I was a little girl. When are the people in the UHOP going to get right?

I was one of those people, I didn’t get right until I started reading the Bible and serving the Lord. So you see the UHOP is not right, if the people can continue to be wrong.

Always remember I removed myself from inside this UHOP box. I took a look from outside the box and didn’t like what I saw. I also look in and out side of myself and ask am I the person God my true Savior wants, or is the person that Man wants.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5732 Jul 26, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
These statements alone contradict them self:
“House of Prayer” There is very little praying going on in there, and it’s just a name.
“The House of Prayer is right it’s the People” how could a name of something be right, but the people that attend it are not.
Where is the logic in these statements? All you have to do is apply a little common sense to the things they say and you will see the lies. Also these statements have been made by people in the UHOP since I was a little girl. When are the people in the UHOP going to get right?
I was one of those people, I didn’t get right until I started reading the Bible and serving the Lord. So you see the UHOP is not right, if the people can continue to be wrong.
Always remember I removed myself from inside this UHOP box. I took a look from outside the box and didn’t like what I saw. I also look in and out side of myself and ask am I the person God my true Savior wants, or is the person that Man wants.
Brilliant!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5733 Jul 26, 2013
Gee-Tee I have another one for you...
"In Jesus name through and by daddy...amen.

Read Col.3:17 And Whatever you do, in word or deed, do EVERYTHING in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father THROUGH Him.

Can you please tell me where does it say through and by daddy anywhere?!

Please people wake up this is in your bible unless you tore it out!
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5734 Jul 26, 2013
MSD wrote:
Gee-Tee I have another one for you...
"In Jesus name through and by daddy...amen.
Read Col.3:17 And Whatever you do, in word or deed, do EVERYTHING in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father THROUGH Him.
Can you please tell me where does it say through and by daddy anywhere?!
Please people wake up this is in your bible unless you tore it out!
if they read matthews 23 9&10 it is in there clear as day call no man your father, this one really open my eyes because i never heard this sermon before and i wonder why, but now i know who is my father my only father and it is GOD GOD GOD thats it nobody standing in no gap
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5735 Jul 26, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
if they read matthews 23 9&10 it is in there clear as day call no man your father, this one really open my eyes because i never heard this sermon before and i wonder why, but now i know who is my father my only father and it is GOD GOD GOD thats it nobody standing in no gap
That is right Egyptology!!!!!! Read also Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Now this is as clear as glass where when you are told to seek for the Holy Ghost in the HOP to call on daddy! If you did this you are not saved according to the scriptures! God's word or man's word. You must choose!
Egyptology

United States

#5736 Jul 26, 2013
thats true in order to get save all you have to do is believe on him Jesus, thats in the bible too you dont have to role around spit mees up your good suits just to feel the spirit. it goes to show that it was all nothing but a program hell one time i was on the mountain seeking as they thought come to find out i was sleeping and they was like call on him lol i got mad cause they woke me up.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5737 Jul 26, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
thats true in order to get save all you have to do is believe on him Jesus, thats in the bible too you dont have to role around spit mees up your good suits just to feel the spirit. it goes to show that it was all nothing but a program hell one time i was on the mountain seeking as they thought come to find out i was sleeping and they was like call on him lol i got mad cause they woke me up.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! I literally fell out laughing!!! Man you would be surprised at how many people fell asleep so called seeking, especially the little kids!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5738 Jul 26, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
If you want to know how they were saved under the New Testament read the book of ACTS that is the book of conversions. No one was told to seek, pray, slob, or roll around for the Holy Spirit. As a matter of fact the only people who did that were the once who had a DEMONIC spirit, go figure. Again its in your bible unless you tore it out.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5739 Jul 26, 2013
oh no my bible is in great condition
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5740 Jul 26, 2013
Miss me with that wrote:
Greetings all... To chime in in that wedding situation From what I was told personally knowing the individuals is that Commodore was supposed to officiate the wedding but Punked out because he was scared he would get spanked again. Firstly, one of the guys in the wedding party was mistaken as the Best Man and that was the immediate concern.., now how did he hear this.. Commodores wife who basically gossips about everyone's business went Back and told Daddy Rich and advised Commodore about it. He called the Groom up and told him that his "Best Man" could attend but could stand in the front and basically had to sit on the front row ( WTF) excuse that... Then when Biggie got Whif that it was a Harrison.. Commodore called the Groom up and told him that the father would not be allowed to walk his daughter down the aisle mind you commodore is her FAMILY. The Groom simply gave him the Business and made the decision right away to take it to a much more elegant place without any obnoxious banners hanging with a bunch of crap. They turned to Belton who basically felt honored being close to them both.. Never the less, no one has any idea what that couple was going through because of this so called savior... Who is pretty much holding Grudges on Belton. Overall it was one of the best ceremonies and reception I've ever attended.
Hey @MSD I think I know the alleged "best man" that could be in the church but not stand up front and participate in the ceremony. I also have a great idea why he couldn't stand near the "throne of Grace" (giggling).@Miss me with that you're spot on about the events that transpired. PUNTASTIC
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5741 Jul 26, 2013
Quote: Grace used the Bible as his reference and taught that God only used one man at a time (e.g. Noah, Moses, and Jesus).

My question how did Grace reach the people that spoke different languages, or was English Speaking Black People the only ones God was going to save. If God was only going to use one man at a time, how does the rest of the world get saved?

Quote: Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since God is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you

God went on vacation for poor black people only. At the time of Graces arrival, black folk were at the end of their rope. When you’re down and out with no where to run, you can some how believe you are all alone. If they were taught the right scripture in the Bible to read, they would have known God not Grace “May not come when you want him, but God is always right on time.”
My question, if God was on vacation, who saved Grace.

I bring these UHOP teaching up to show another common sense question that should have been asked. I can forgive my Parents for believing in these false Men. I can not forgive the UHOP members for still believing in these false Men. We have too many resources to rely on today. When do you stop being “Stuck on Stupid?”

Some of the UHOP members are Book Smart, no Common Sense too continue to allow someone to keep them in bondage.
Luv

Washington, DC

#5742 Jul 26, 2013
"...just a few days ago, evil raised its head again to try and confuse my children with lies and untruths. Be careful not to let your ears become a dumping ground for this junk. We are living in a day where people would rather believe a lie than to believe the truth. If they can destroy your confidence in me as your servant and God's prophet, they will destroy soul...."
LOL... Please tell me the bishop did not put this in the latest letter to be read every night????
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#5743 Jul 26, 2013
Hi "Miss me with that" I lived n JC n 1981 and got saved the real way accord n to the Word of God n a little holyness church i thanked God for Bishop Taylor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 603,634
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr barry 84,429
News Pope eases church rule on abortion forgiveness 2 hr Eleanor 32
News Archbishop assails Trump over birthright citize... 7 hr Asian Guy 1
News Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve - sin of... 19 hr Catholic24 8
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Aug 30 Paul Porter1 421
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
More from around the web