United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10242 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5702 Jul 23, 2013
Help wrote:
You want the truth? Here goes. Belton didn't anything that bad to be crucified. It was stated he allowed a woman(nonmember) to come up on the mountain at first ward but got demoted shortly after performing the wedding of two members that was held at an event hall in Charlotte. Why was it not held at the HOP? Simply because the brides father is a Harrison who played on the Old Tigers shout band. Although he wasn't one of the out front individuals during the famous 1991 "McCullough then McCullough now" saga he was targeted because of his last name. Soooo once Clarence got word that a HARRISON(the enemy I suppose) will give his youngest daughter away they were advised the wedding CANNOT be held at the HOP. So they kicked out of pocket to pay for an event hall. Did I mention that Apostke Commodore is the brides cousin and was to perform the ceremony but punked out.(That's family for u) he did attend however. Sooooo long story short Belton got the shaft right after that
Did Commodore get reprimanded for attending and watching his fellow Brother Pastor perform the forbidden?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5704 Jul 23, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
It certain was @MSD LOL..... I mean so I heard anyway (inside joke)
Mr. Cultastic I was waiting on you to chime in...LOL!!!!!!*side wink*
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5705 Jul 23, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Commodore get reprimanded for attending and watching his fellow Brother Pastor perform the forbidden?
I don't know and I don't think so. You know certain ones are in Bailey's back pocket.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5706 Jul 23, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Commodore attending to serve as the Big Watchman's watchman on the wall for that day. You know he was there just to make sure everything went well at there ceremony. He had to report back to Daddy on whether or not all of the individuals in the wedding party were dressed properly o_O. I mean so I've heard (*giggling with @MSD).
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5707 Jul 23, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and I don't think so. You know certain ones are in Bailey's back pocket.
Go figure. Commodore should have spoken up if he cared about his fellow brother pastor. I really feel sorry for Belton. We all make mistakes but for his life to be ripped right from underneith him so abruptly in that manner is unjustified due to the history behind many other pastors who are still allowed in their seats. What kills me is there's counseling, training, teach, advising in confidence to help members; even the most openly sinful organized businesses knows this. Didn't Apostle Paul stated that he needed the primitive church members to help him? Which means he acknowledged that he wasn't perfect. My question is when is the movie coming out?
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5708 Jul 23, 2013
I meant there is NO counsling, training, teaching...etc.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5709 Jul 23, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Commodore attending to serve as the Big Watchman's watchman on the wall for that day. You know he was there just to make sure everything went well at there ceremony. He had to report back to Daddy on whether or not all of the individuals in the wedding party were dressed properly o_O. I mean so I've heard (*giggling with @MSD).
LOL!!!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5710 Jul 23, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I see there's alot of watchmen/woman around including trustees, too. You never know who is in your company.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5711 Jul 23, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go figure. Commodore should have spoken up if he cared about his fellow brother pastor. I really feel sorry for Belton. We all make mistakes but for his life to be ripped right from underneith him so abruptly in that manner is unjustified due to the history behind many other pastors who are still allowed in their seats. What kills me is there's counseling, training, teach, advising in confidence to help members; even the most openly sinful organized businesses knows this. Didn't Apostle Paul stated that he needed the primitive church members to help him? Which means he acknowledged that he wasn't perfect. My question is when is the movie coming out?
Hey Eyes on Chris!!! How are ya!! Now we know that they don't preach what Paul and the real and only Apostle's preach. They are not even on their level.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5712 Jul 23, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
I meant there is NO counsling, training, teaching...etc.
The blind leading the blind!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5713 Jul 23, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eyes on Chris!!! How are ya!! Now we know that they don't preach what Paul and the real and only Apostle's preach. They are not even on their level.
Well, there ya go! So true. BTW, I'm great! I'm even happier knowing that I'm learning more and more about the real savior.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5714 Jul 23, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there ya go! So true. BTW, I'm great! I'm even happier knowing that I'm learning more and more about the real savior.
I hear that! Amen!
TRUTH AND DARE

Brooklyn, NY

#5715 Jul 24, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning T.A.D. question why would you want to go back after all that time of being gone. What in the world would spark your interest??? Different man same plan, that says enough right there. Nothing has changed, false doctrine is still being preached, the programs are shorter, and he's still getting the members money just at a higher cost. Oh yeah he preaches for only 5 min if you are lucky. Well that sums up the service for ya!!
i am just curious! is something wrong with that! what ever floats my boat!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5716 Jul 25, 2013
TRUTH AND DARE wrote:
<quoted text>i am just curious! is something wrong with that! what ever floats my boat!
I was just asking there is no need for excitement. Float your boat.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5717 Jul 25, 2013
TRUTH AND DARE wrote:
<quoted text>i am just curious! is something wrong with that! what ever floats my boat!
Hey Truth and Dare....you can play TRUTH or DARE with this statement. Which one interest you more? Just a thought. Honestly, this is one I struggled with.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5718 Jul 25, 2013
The true meaning of Working out you Own Salvation, what the bible defines and not selling chicken dinners in the HOP.

God Bless

Greetings from your friends at Audio Evangelism!
Please visit our website for today's lesson entitled:

Work Out Your Own Salvation
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5719 Jul 25, 2013
The apostle Paul continued in Philippians 2:12,13 by stating - "Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." The word "therefore" indicates that a conclusion is coming. Paul is about to tell them to do something because of what he had written in the prior verses. But, before he tells them what that action is, he tenderly refers to them as his "beloved". Certainly there is wisdom in speaking tenderly to others (cf. Col. 4:6).
Because of Jesus' humility and obedience, and in light of the fact that every knee should bow before Him, Christians must "work" out their salvation with fear and trembling! That is Paul's main point here. Now, don't misunderstand his usage of the word "work". Paul doesn't mean that there are some things we can do to earn or deserve our salvation from God. Such a notion would be contradictory to the New Testament elsewhere (e.g., Eph. 2:8,9). What Paul meant was that these Christians in Philippi needed to continue doing that which they had already begun (i.e., living a faithful life for the Lord)! The same is true for Jesus' disciples today. Once a person becomes a Christian by being baptized into Jesus, then they have begun to "work" out their salvation. This is something that must be continued "with fear and trembling"; that is, with all seriousness and reverence. To work out one's salvation as a Christian is to continue to live obediently to God while giving Him the respect and honor He deserves--whether anyone is watching us or not. One who only obeys God when others are watching him is not working out his salvation properly.

Philippians 2:13 begins with the word "for" which indicates that an explanation is about to be given for what had just been declared. Paul had been talking about obedience and work, and he here declares that God is the One who works in Christians. God works in His children both to "will" (i.e., desire) and to "do" (i.e., accomplish) His good pleasure. Paul is admonishing them to continue obeying God by realizing that in so doing they are allowing God to work in and through them, thereby accomplishing heaven's will.

If you're having difficulty understanding how God can work in and through us while we possess free will, please consider, for a moment, what the Bible teaches regarding faith and baptism.(1) Faith itself is a work of God (John 6:28,29). However, faith is something that each individual must determine for himself; that is, whether he will believe or reject what he has heard. The point is that when we believe (or develop faith) by hearing God's word (cf. Rom. 10:17), God is working in us (whether we realize it or not).(2) Baptism is also a work of God. Although baptism is something that a person chooses to submit to, it is still referred to as the working of God (Col. 2:12). God works in us when we believe, when we are baptized, and when we continue to do His will! How? He works in us and through us via the power of His inspired word. His word produces in us the desire to work which then enables us to actually accomplish what He wants done.

Here's the actual lesson.
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#5720 Jul 25, 2013
Hi every body been away death n my family but while i was away i was told that the Daddy's club was another form of the G-Class if this true please let me kno my family is still n the hop and i need to enlighten them
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5721 Jul 25, 2013
LA for Christ wrote:
Hi every body been away death n my family but while i was away i was told that the Daddy's club was another form of the G-Class if this true please let me kno my family is still n the hop and i need to enlighten them
It’s the same thing only thing different Puffy raised the stakes. McCollough said it only takes 500.00, Puffy want 2,000 every time he comes to your state.

I spoke on the spirit the UHOP members have because the amount of members that don’t speak to each other is unbelievable. They walk around turning their noises up at each other, yet when the band strikes they shout right next to each other.

The venom that is spewed out towards each other is like the Devil himself. That was one of my key reasons for questioning the UHOP ethics. No one was teaching love. It was so many clicks sitting and talking about each other. Like I said this Money thing is the only thing they are teaching, they are paying their way to Heaven yet living a hellish life.
Miss me with that

Bowie, MD

#5722 Jul 25, 2013
Greetings all... To chime in in that wedding situation From what I was told personally knowing the individuals is that Commodore was supposed to officiate the wedding but Punked out because he was scared he would get spanked again. Firstly, one of the guys in the wedding party was mistaken as the Best Man and that was the immediate concern.., now how did he hear this.. Commodores wife who basically gossips about everyone's business went Back and told Daddy Rich and advised Commodore about it. He called the Groom up and told him that his "Best Man" could attend but could stand in the front and basically had to sit on the front row ( WTF) excuse that... Then when Biggie got Whif that it was a Harrison.. Commodore called the Groom up and told him that the father would not be allowed to walk his daughter down the aisle mind you commodore is her FAMILY. The Groom simply gave him the Business and made the decision right away to take it to a much more elegant place without any obnoxious banners hanging with a bunch of crap. They turned to Belton who basically felt honored being close to them both.. Never the less, no one has any idea what that couple was going through because of this so called savior... Who is pretty much holding Grudges on Belton. Overall it was one of the best ceremonies and reception I've ever attended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Marge 658,760
News Parishioners attend a mass at Catedral de Nuest... 32 min huey goins 1
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
More from around the web