United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10694 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Help

United States

#5657 Jul 19, 2013
This just in! Apparently DB had Price read a letter from Apostle R. Belton's attorneys. He's suing the HOP, DB ,your beloved Dee and his ex Gina Belton for deformation of character, loss of wages. Has solid evidence of funds being hidden if different people's account to avoid paying federal taxes and offshore accounts also. DB apparently said "I want my children to know what's going on" my guess only because its Belton he wants to slander his name even more and he didn't respond to the attorneys so it should go on public record now in DC shortly. He wants folk to get a whiff of it before they hear it from another source. I tell you that Dee is something else.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#5659 Jul 19, 2013
Help wrote:
This just in! Apparently DB had Price read a letter from Apostle R. Belton's attorneys. He's suing the HOP, DB ,your beloved Dee and his ex Gina Belton for deformation of character, loss of wages. Has solid evidence of funds being hidden if different people's account to avoid paying federal taxes and offshore accounts also. DB apparently said "I want my children to know what's going on" my guess only because its Belton he wants to slander his name even more and he didn't respond to the attorneys so it should go on public record now in DC shortly. He wants folk to get a whiff of it before they hear it from another source. I tell you that Dee is something else.
l Apos Belton had been sick and he went to try to get his Social Security but they denied him because when they ran his soon to be ex- wife's number they discovered she had 10 millions dollars in an account in her name. Now keep in mind this came out many months ago. There are several people that Daddy Bailey and Daddy Dee has been using to hide money. Another person is Brenda Hall
And this is because the UHOP is under court resevership from the court and they don't want to tell the members. Thats why all weekly reports from all churches are sent to a P O box in Charlotte instead of going to Portal Dr in Washington. The real truth is about to hit the fan finally.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#5660 Jul 19, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>l Apos Belton had been sick and he went to try to get his Social Security but they denied him because when they ran his soon to be ex- wife's number they discovered she had 10 millions dollars in an account in her name. Now keep in mind this came out many months ago. There are several people that Daddy Bailey and Daddy Dee has been using to hide money. Another person is Brenda Hall
And this is because the UHOP is under court resevership from the court and they don't want to tell the members. Thats why all weekly reports from all churches are sent to a P O box in Charlotte instead of going to Portal Dr in Washington. The real truth is about to hit the fan finally.
sorry for miss spell, it's receivership....
abc

United States

#5661 Jul 19, 2013
Wow so where was the letter ran at
Help

United States

#5662 Jul 19, 2013
@tryjesus Yeah I got a whiff of the reports going to a po box in Charlotte. What exactly is court resevership?
Help

United States

#5663 Jul 19, 2013
The letter was read in buffalo today I'm told
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#5664 Jul 19, 2013
Help wrote:
@tryjesus Yeah I got a whiff of the reports going to a po box in Charlotte. What exactly is court resevership?
the court has frozen the funds of the UHOP so now they are sending the money to Charlotte so DB will have some funds to keep things going.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5665 Jul 19, 2013
There was a Girl in my day that could sing like a bird. She received a contract to sing outside. Her family took her to McCollough and he got into her head. She made a few records and appeared on a few shows, but never made it big because she could not get the UHOP out of her head. That saying ďA Mind is a terrible thing to WasteĒ, well these Men know how to get into your brain and cripple it.

That fear of disappointing Daddy was greater then the love of pleasing God. So much Talent has been created by poverty stricken people. They could have arisen above that poverty line if only they had faith in God and themselves.

You also had members trying to keep you in line with all of their negative thoughts.

I was time enough for these people; I knew it was a matter of timed. I never could understand why God took my parents at such an early age. But I didnít have the nerve to leave with my parents still being there. I knew my parents; was the only reason I stayed as long as I did.

A lot of UHOP members are still there for those same reasons. It took my parents to die before I left; I hope it doesnít take this to happen to you. Once I got the UHOP teaching out of my brain, it was up hill all the way.

I knew it was time for me to leave, I was getting very disrespectful. One of the older sisters told me my dress was too tight. I told her God did not give me a body like this to hide. She was truly upset with me, they made us wear girdles back then and I was a size 12, so what was she looking at. Where were these sisters when we were getting rape?

I also kept that junk in my home. I never even use any of those products but bought them because I thought I had to. Like you I couldnít wait to get rid of it.

The schemes they used to collect every dime from us were unbelievable. We paid for everything down to a button. Abc said they was on the 9th floor thatís 45 hundred dollars if Iím counting right, to get 15.00 dollars return back is down right robbery. I never gave more then 500.00 in G Class. But if you add up all the other things I paid for, they got over like a fat rat. No use crying over spilled milk, just glad I saw the light.
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

#5666 Jul 19, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> the court has frozen the funds of the UHOP so now they are sending the money to Charlotte so DB will have some funds to keep things going.
Someone texted me and told me to read the blog....lol. I heard about this a while ago also. I'm guessing that's when Bailey first said each house had to take care of their own bills. Then allowing some houses to go without the basic necessities of heat, water and electricity, I'm guessing because were limited. Instead he had houses in the district help pay the bills in houses who did not have the needed funds coming in.

Dee is a crook. Dee owns a piece of land in D.C., the owner of an adjoining property remodeled their property and intruded upon Dee's property by so many feet. She sued the original owner who overstepped the property line and won. The adjoining property was sold..... and "Old Getchum Got'em " sued the new owner for the same thing knowing she had already been compensated for the property issue in the previous suit. She lost the second suit.
abc

United States

#5667 Jul 20, 2013
@help i hope the truth all comes out, i am still a member, refuse to leave, i go in long as Pastor reads from bible which he does, i get the word and out i go. I am not into the daddys club thing, thats not me. Not all members are brainwashed i am not, true this is not the hop way, but god going to work this mess out, its mess starting from the head, i heard my pastor say, as long as the head is wrong, the body will be wrong.
abc

United States

#5668 Jul 20, 2013
@Help are you from charlotte
Help

United States

#5669 Jul 20, 2013
@ABC I didn't want to say so but what the heck. YES
Eyes Wide Open

Browns Summit, NC

#5670 Jul 20, 2013
I can't wait til it all comes out either. I'm gonna be sitting on the side lines, popcorn in hand, watching the show.
Help

United States

#5671 Jul 20, 2013
LOL @ EWO I was told today that DB wants his children to know what's going on. Ironically we never ever hear about any of the past cases. This is only an attempt to degrade Belton even more who pastored 1st Ward for almost 30 years.

abc

United States

#5673 Jul 20, 2013
This is bull, its been out, why you think wright havent been set down yet, he knows to much, but guess what god see and knows everything. Thats why he havent been set down yet. Which wright, one over Paradise, he is a big thief, everybody knows it, they want to tell us now, whatever we all been knew, why now? Because one of the Apostles about to tell it, thats why.let the whole truth be told, tell us about all the lawsuits why they at it, waiting to hear the truth.
abc

United States

#5674 Jul 20, 2013
@Help, see you around, keep your head up, its about God:)
Big Tiny

Baltimore, MD

#5675 Jul 20, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
Hi all!!! Does anybody need any pins with human beings on them, cocoa butter, or oil? If so, I'm selling them! ONE DOLLAR EACH! Get them while I still have them. You don't wanna wait too long!!! Buy three and get a chicken wing for free!
..... Welp! I been waiting on a discount off those delicious yet expensive wings... Where do I sign???
Big Tiny

Baltimore, MD

#5676 Jul 20, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that a young make who was musically gifted was about to take off in his musical career and Bailey made him a elder/pastor. Now you know this was just to trap him from leaving the HOP. This man knew more about music than preaching. Now he's stuck preaching false doctrine for daddy.
Welp if im right in the person u speak of.... That man is definitely embracing his musical talent per his facebook... Backstage photos, drinks, snow bunnies and venues all over the place!!! Lmap
Big Tiny

Baltimore, MD

#5677 Jul 20, 2013
Help wrote:
I wonder who whisks the money bags into the house after service and who counts it with that evil grin on their face. I finally figured out while he and the others use to say "sang it again" after prayer. It's because Price or whoever is in charge of securing the moneybag with string is not quick enough. I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if one of those bigwigs decided to sing like a bird.
@ Help... Im a former member who just so happens to still be in love with the chicken dinners.. It hurts me to see the truth unravel bc i still love the HOP... I always will.. In my adult years I have grown to know Jesus for who He is! My savior! I didnt know Him when I was in the HOP. He took me out of the HOP and allowed me to walk the streets and experience the toughness of life... I lost everything at one point... My peace of mind, job, car... Everything you name it.. He began to send people in my life to tell me to try Jesus! I tried Him and I am happy to say that I know, that I know, that I know He is real! My relationship with Him is real! Its so real that He sends me non believers so I can share my testimony.. That evil burden and spirit that had me on drugs and chasing men(I'm a woman btw) is gone! There is a sense of peace deep within that helps me thru tough times!!! He had to show me that I could not function without Him!! Don't get me wrong I'm still a work in progress. But I tell ya there is a change in my life every since I decided to trust God and not man! I respect the existence of the HOP. After all not all those people are bad. My grandmother labored in the HOP! She loved the Lord! She never changed... At night I used to hear her praying out loud... Asking the Lord to keep her children! I remember riding in the car with her to the HOP one day! And a gospel song came on.. Her tears began to roll and she threw her hands up( almost lost control of the car) and hollered HALLELUJAH! I can still feel that same power that was in that car...It wasnt Daddies power, but the power lf God that kept her! She knew who was The Source! Im sorry to keep going on my friend.. But its not often that I get to tell the world the GOD IS and will remain! I asked God to show me His will and He did! I asked Him to give me a new heart and spirit and He did! Many days I ask Jesus to just take the wheel!!! Lord God!!!! Smh! Nothing like His grace! Be blessed! Our God is an awesome God!!
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#5678 Jul 20, 2013
Big Tiny wrote:
<quoted text> @ Help... Im a former member who just so happens to still be in love with the chicken dinners.. It hurts me to see the truth unravel bc i still love the HOP... I always will.. In my adult years I have grown to know Jesus for who He is! My savior! I didnt know Him when I was in the HOP. He took me out of the HOP and allowed me to walk the streets and experience the toughness of life... I lost everything at one point... My peace of mind, job, car... Everything you name it.. He began to send people in my life to tell me to try Jesus! I tried Him and I am happy to say that I know, that I know, that I know He is real! My relationship with Him is real! Its so real that He sends me non believers so I can share my testimony.. That evil burden and spirit that had me on drugs and chasing men(I'm a woman btw) is gone! There is a sense of peace deep within that helps me thru tough times!!! He had to show me that I could not function without Him!! Don't get me wrong I'm still a work in progress. But I tell ya there is a change in my life every since I decided to trust God and not man! I respect the existence of the HOP. After all not all those people are bad. My grandmother labored in the HOP! She loved the Lord! She never changed... At night I used to hear her praying out loud... Asking the Lord to keep her children! I remember riding in the car with her to the HOP one day! And a gospel song came on.. Her tears began to roll and she threw her hands up( almost lost control of the car) and hollered HALLELUJAH! I can still feel that same power that was in that car...It wasnt Daddies power, but the power lf God that kept her! She knew who was The Source! Im sorry to keep going on my friend.. But its not often that I get to tell the world the GOD IS and will remain! I asked God to show me His will and He did! I asked Him to give me a new heart and spirit and He did! Many days I ask Jesus to just take the wheel!!! Lord God!!!! Smh! Nothing like His grace! Be blessed! Our God is an awesome God!!
very uplifting! Yes there is no power like God's power. Only God can save, change, renew and put anyone on the right track of life. Jesus is the only name that can save and I pray that God will open the eyes of every member of the UHOP. I still have familyembers and friends that I want to see them calling on the name of JESUS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 692,150
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 12 Frindly 4
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web