United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9605 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5614 Jul 18, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace's actions are the result of a man who was not used to having money. He just threw the peoples money away. Those poor people could have lived in those houses.
Grace's actions were that of a narcissist con-man who capitalized on the ignorance of an unlearned people. Check the irony here, he was a Daddy to all of those who gave him money, and those who turned a blind eye to his sexual sickness for children. In contrast this very same Daddy didn't take care of his biological children. Yet we're expected to revere him as a man of GOD in spite of these truths. Meanwhile the current Daddy aint praying for you if you do drugs.

The brainwashing is so severe even when confronted with the truth most members will give some excuse like: "well he was human"..... So all you have to do is say GOD sent you and these malicious acts are completely ignored. Every UHOP member should be completely appalled.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#5615 Jul 18, 2013
Help wrote:
Good morning! listen to this The other night during service in our small chapel one of the band guys who rarely gets on the program sang then played his horn. One of his fellow members was filming this on his phone from the door. One of the kingdoms Top Flight security told home he can't do that. I was sitting near and asked him doesn't that only apply to when DB is here? He said " no, you can't film anytime" I ask was he sure and he replied "yes" we grew up together so there was no tension there. I just wanted clarification. I asked him why and he replied "copyright" sooooo I asked him what's his opinion on it. The idiot replied "when it comes to daddy bailey I don't have an opinion" Thats a true hypocrite for sure. Everyone is not going to agree to everything every time as we all were not meant to agree.
You all know this but an opinion is neither right or wrong it's just that , an opinion! Folks think if you voice yours you will be stoned to death. Now that's control. It's dead wrong though . I ended the convo when he said that
every song the bands play and every song the choirs sings has been written by a non-member of the UHOP.If anyone is violating copyright laws it's the UHOP.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5616 Jul 18, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> every song the bands play and every song the choirs sings has been written by a non-member of the UHOP.If anyone is violating copyright laws it's the UHOP.
Ooooh weee! That is sooooooo true!!!!!! LOL. That's probably one of the reasons they don't want you to video tape.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5617 Jul 18, 2013
UHOP member’s brains are truly working on empty. This economy has been at its lowest since the depression. People are living one pay check away from be coming homeless. So many people don’t even have jobs today. To even try to take 2,000 out of your budget is a joke. See what not reading the Bible can do for you. Instead of following Gods word, they are following Man.

I Thank God, all day and every day for releasing me from this bondage of these Men. This money pressure is truly the works of the Devil. What would it take to wake these members up?

It’s too much information out here today for you members not to at least question things you don’t understand. Building apartment buildings would not have been my choice. Why not build low income houses and give your members a since of owning. Should your goal be a renter all your life? Owning something gives you a since of pride. The UHOP has taken away everything God meant for you to have.

God did not give Man the knowledge to build things for UHOP people Only not to enjoy. Invest in something you can call your own. Leave your mark on something other then a number in a Church. Learn what the word Joy really means.

All of these rules, Puffy wants all selling rights to be his. Copyrights, the UHOP should have been sued years ago. No song they play or sing in the UHOP is an original. What would he have done if you told him to get the F away from you? Leave you alone and let you continue to record, and call you crazy. Try that one time just for laughs.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5618 Jul 18, 2013
Help wrote:
Good morning! listen to this The other night during service in our small chapel one of the band guys who rarely gets on the program sang then played his horn. One of his fellow members was filming this on his phone from the door. One of the kingdoms Top Flight security told home he can't do that. I was sitting near and asked him doesn't that only apply to when DB is here? He said " no, you can't film anytime" I ask was he sure and he replied "yes" we grew up together so there was no tension there. I just wanted clarification. I asked him why and he replied "copyright" sooooo I asked him what's his opinion on it. The idiot replied "when it comes to daddy bailey I don't have an opinion" Thats a true hypocrite for sure. Everyone is not going to agree to everything every time as we all were not meant to agree.
You all know this but an opinion is neither right or wrong it's just that , an opinion! Folks think if you voice yours you will be stoned to death. Now that's control. It's dead wrong though . I ended the convo when he said that
Ridiculous! That member needs to wake up. There’s recording and pictures taken all the time in many houses; the kids are posting them on instagram and facebook, and texting. There called memorable moments. Surely the members don’t think that the place they spend most of their lives at will never have any photography shots. That is absurd. Copyright what?? That’s my question. Remember……A secret of anything is considered to be unholy and in opposition of God. Any organization that is a secretive organization needs to be checked out! All of them have an agenda for someone or themselves.

See below quote:
"secret society" is one whose meetings are not open to the general public, and whose written documents are kept confidential to some extent. Secret societies are often organized hierarchically, with ultimate decision-making power vested in a single individual. Outside of a secretive core group, a secret society may have a much larger hierarchical structure which operates very openly and which produces abundant documentation of its broader operations. Our hypothesis is that these secret societies can operate as a mechanism for filtering and selecting psychopathic individuals to carry out the conspiratorial goals of a society and its leadership.”

The writer behind any secret organization is satan. God is no where involved in manmade secret groups.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5619 Jul 18, 2013
I stand corrected they did write a song, “One Man One Man, God can’t use but One Man” when that person that started this nonsense song died an realize he was the one really being USED, I bet he wanted to die all over again.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5620 Jul 18, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> every song the bands play and every song the choirs sings has been written by a non-member of the UHOP.If anyone is violating copyright laws it's the UHOP.
I was going to make this same point.....
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5621 Jul 18, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
I stand corrected they did write a song,“One Man One Man, God can’t use but One Man” when that person that started this nonsense song died an realize he was the one really being USED, I bet he wanted to die all over again.
Gee-Tee who made up that song???
Help

Covington, GA

#5622 Jul 18, 2013
I wonder who whisks the money bags into the house after service and who counts it with that evil grin on their face. I finally figured out while he and the others use to say "sang it again" after prayer. It's because Price or whoever is in charge of securing the moneybag with string is not quick enough. I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if one of those bigwigs decided to sing like a bird.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5623 Jul 18, 2013
Help wrote:
I wonder who whisks the money bags into the house after service and who counts it with that evil grin on their face. I finally figured out while he and the others use to say "sang it again" after prayer. It's because Price or whoever is in charge of securing the moneybag with string is not quick enough. I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if one of those bigwigs decided to sing like a bird.
First of all has anyone stopped to think why the money goes into a brown bag in 2013 and then straight to the trunk of a million dollar car? While you're shouting and babbling in tongue after that joke of a sermon the brown bag is cleverly concealed and whisked out the door. The funny part about it is that they don't even trust the very people who hustle their behinds off to get the money.

Why can't they take the money to the local office and count it properly and document everything? It's very simple NO ACCOUNTABILITY. You'll never know what's really coming in and what's being used for that joke of a cliche': "upbuilding of the kingdom". It's a religious scam. Don't be fooled by the apartments, buses, and cheap church buildings. How many mobsters ran legitimate front business to cover what they were really doing?

Does Bailey really need security? He could go to a mall or walk down the street and never be recognized outside of by his members; and we're supposed to be proud of our progress over 100 years. Get real sheeple.... We really need to be ashamed of ourselves as black people.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5624 Jul 18, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee-Tee who made up that song???
I have no idea but that song and “Three Cheers for Daddy Grace” were their favorite songs. When I look back and think how stupid we were and how things have not change is so sad. We were cheering a Devil in plain site. They didn’t see it then and a lot still don’t see it now.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5625 Jul 18, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea but that song and “Three Cheers for Daddy Grace” were their favorite songs. When I look back and think how stupid we were and how things have not change is so sad. We were cheering a Devil in plain site. They didn’t see it then and a lot still don’t see it now.
So true!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5626 Jul 18, 2013
I just thought about it as I was typing my last message. Check out this irony.

Members you trust your Daddy (who BTW is just a man) with mind, body, soul, money, children, etc. He doesn't trust you as far as he can see you LOL. He's on FaceBook clocking you. His gangsters, I mean preachers report back to him about your whereabouts; what you're doing and who you're doing it with. Your money is his money, and his money is his money.

LOL He keeps his main man Dee close because she's the only one he can trust. Here's a great quote for all my UHOP sisters and brothers in turmoil that feel that the money is not being put to good use or properly allocated.

"He who receives money in trust to administer for the benefit of its owner, and uses it either for his own interest or against the wishes of its rightful owner, is a thief."~~Jose Marti
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5627 Jul 18, 2013
"I don't worry about what Daddy Bailey is doing and the money, that's GOD's business."

"If he is doing wrong GOD is going to get him."

^^^ First of all people he didn't steal it you gave it to him. His name should be Daddy Bailey Madoff. You keep letting him tell you the same lie over and over again you're no longer a victim. You just love being a slave to his spiritual oppression. He got you paying tithes and no one questions whether or not he pays tithes. You assume he probably does. <---- Blank stare at every member that believes that foolishness.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5628 Jul 18, 2013
@cultastic....... lol not madoff
Big Tiny

Baltimore, MD

#5629 Jul 18, 2013
The older I get the less I want to be in or around HOP folks! Many of them are good people but are severly brainwashed by this individual the call Bailey. Personally I have nothing against him. However im anxiously awaiting the day he decides to call me out.. Boy what a day that will be.. Unlike others I aint scared of no damn Bailey...... I refuse to give a drop of my cash! Additionally, why in heck is the chicken dinners so expensive?? Also, why is this Daddy fat??? Why are they giving out water from the fire hydrant and saying its blessed??? Why cant they be on the internet? Just my thoughts
Help

Covington, GA

#5630 Jul 18, 2013
@ Big Tiny are you a member? Iam but I don't digest everything that's said and done. Expensive chicken dinners? LOL It wasn't the Internet he said to stay off of. It was actually Facebook. Anyone with common sense knows its all about control and no it's not right. Some actually got off after that letter came out. One sister put on her page "I'm leaving Facebook because I respect my spiritual advisor" but its ok to drink, smoke, lay up, etc. as long as you're on daddy's club because I KNOW this sister.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5631 Jul 18, 2013
Big Tiny wrote:
The older I get the less I want to be in or around HOP folks! Many of them are good people but are severly brainwashed by this individual the call Bailey. Personally I have nothing against him. However im anxiously awaiting the day he decides to call me out.. Boy what a day that will be.. Unlike others I aint scared of no damn Bailey...... I refuse to give a drop of my cash! Additionally, why in heck is the chicken dinners so expensive?? Also, why is this Daddy fat??? Why are they giving out water from the fire hydrant and saying its blessed??? Why cant they be on the internet? Just my thoughts
@Big Tiny that's the problem no one is afraid of him like we were of previous Bishops; well McCollough and Grace at least. I don't think anyone feared Madison but he got respect because of the fear associated with being the "chosen one".

Chicken dinners are expensive because the UHOP is built on greed and competition. Also their are a lot of people that depend on the income generated through the cotton picking chicken fryers and cheap labor for their expensive lifestyles.

Brother Belly (pardon my ignorance) is fat because he probably eats lots of those over priced chicken dinners (which he doesn't pay for probably) and 7-11 big bites or whatever else he wants.

They give away water from the hydrant calling it blessed because they're too cheap and greedy to go buy a couple thousand bottles of spring water and pass them out. Besides they know that neither of them have any impact on whether or not GOD will bless the members so why buy it when you can just pay a city permit and get as much as you want. Recall Grace throwing his crumbs on the floor and watching people scramble for the "blessings". It's a power trip to see just how far people will go for Daddy. It's a test. I can guarantee you neither him or Dee would dare drink that nasty behind blessed unfiltered DC water changed in to Jordan River water by faith. For those who believe in it leave it in the fridge for about two months and watch what happens.....

They have to limit social media and internet access because the TRUTH is only a few clicks of the keyboard and mouse away.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5632 Jul 18, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@cultastic....... lol not madoff
You have to pardon my creative sense of humor. Sometimes I'm a comedian in my mind LOL. In all honesty he should be ashamed at the religious crimes he's committing against his own people. I understand it though. It's so many people involved it's better to continue the lie than to tell the truth. Unfortunately, more of our bright black minds are being raised in this foolishness.

It gives me great joy when a young person can laugh at a Daddy joke and not tremble with fear that their head is going to pop off. Growing up I was terrified to laugh at anything about McCollough and Grace. We were afraid to throw away any UHOP literature. My dad had Sunday school books from decades when he left. The mental freedom of tossing those useless books in the trash with no guilt is amazing.

If you think that's harsh ask the leadership what they do with all the books they print that no one purchases LOL. Here's a better question, after McCollough passed away and Madison took over and upgraded all of those buildings what did they do with McCollough's blessed mercy seats?

^^^ THINK.....
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5633 Jul 18, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ THINK.....
The word THINK is not in the vocabulary of some of the UHOP members minds. They are too afraid their brain might explode. One thing I give the Jews credit for they never let the Holocaust die. They teach their History in their Synagogues.

If our children were taught the true story on Slavery they wouldn’t be so quick to become slaves to these Men. Being told what to do is just another form of slavery.

Once you learn how the game is played, who could best exploited their own. These Men saw how well Blacks could be oppressed and they took the ball and ran with it.

Remember the White Man taught us his way to Pray. If your head is buried in the sand you will not see the light. Keep them on their bending knees and you can steal anything you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 39 min Paul Porter1 306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr karl44 600,165
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr barry 84,339
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 15 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... 18 hr policestatepractice 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... Sun Edithbunker 1
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
More from around the web