United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 20 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Help

United States

#5554 Jul 15, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your spouse feel about you stop paying tithes??
spouse does not know or haven't addressed me not paying tithes. I'm very responsible with my finances so they assume I'm on top of that also
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5555 Jul 15, 2013
@Help
Welcome my friend, by opening your two ears and closing your one mouth you are going to see a lot of things differently. I have said many times Puffy is the wrong man for this seat. I stand corrected; by Puffy showing his true colors is opening the minds of a lot of UHOP. I call Bailey Puffy, disrespectful yes, I have No respect for him.

First if you are willing to accept Gods truth, itís not going you be easy for you. Things I have said and things I will be saying are going to be a hard pill to sallow I do not bite my tongue. However I will only lead you down Gods path. I will enlighten you on all the false Prophecy of the UHOP. The truth will hurt you, but it will set you free.

Take your time, watch as well as Pray. Pray to God, not Puffy. Be very careful of how you discuss your feelings within the UHOP. If you are not ready to leave the UHOP yet donít let them know how you are feeling, they will become very vengeful towards you. Puffy do not want the truth about his false teaching to get out.

This Money thing, there is no charge too serve God. Self preservation is the law of the land.
Welcome to this board...
TRUTH AND DARE

Brooklyn, NY

#5556 Jul 15, 2013
THE TRUTH I WILL TELL WHAT I FEEL AND I DARE YOU TO LISTEN!!!!! YES I AM A MEMBER!!!! MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO HOP SINCE THE 1920'S.MY FATHER AND MOTHER WAS ACTIVE IN THE HOP HE WAS A BAND MEMBER AND PASTOR. MY MOTHER WAS HOUSE MAID FOR THE SECOND BISHOP Mc and travel with him. BUT THEY LEFT THE HOP THEY GOT WISER! IM NOT ACTIVE IN HOP BUT GLAD I CAN SEE THINGS THAT ARE NOT RIGHT FOR ME! I WILL PRAY FOR THE ONES THAT ARE CAUGHT UP OR HYPNOTIZE BY THE BELIEFS OF THE HOP. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU,THAT GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE THE LIGHT!!!! AMEN!!!
TRUTH AND DARE

Brooklyn, NY

#5557 Jul 15, 2013
THATS THE FIRST DARK SKIN BISHOP HE LOOKS LIKE SHAFT'S BROTHER WITH A AFRO!
Help

United States

#5558 Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Geetee and TOD I'm prepared or the pills Geetee. I read about your ordeal of being molested by a pastor. I heard something about that years ago down in Georgia. If that's it I'm not for sure. A wise man told me yeaterday that the lustful and perverted ways of the pastors and members only trickled down from DG, the foundation. Anyway For the love of God I can't see why some can't see through this $2k crap. Many are living paycheck to paycheck. Sooooo if you dint have that amount in the bank why would u pay it and furthermore where did it come from?
The Gclass is a huge distraction from the true purpose, or what is said to be our true purpose anyway. It should have been evaluated when Adam Rivers reported his drug money at Char#2 , the third ward mission bank robbers came onto the scene, the sister in Greensboro mh embezzled from A&T and was helping some get on the floor and other instances. The hop mentality is "git dat money" not directly said but indirectly and it almost literally makes me sick to my stomach. We are sooooo self contained and shut out from the rest of the world and it puts us behind economically. One singer who is by far the hops best hails from Virginia was asked why don't she go on Sundays best. Her response was "chile db would kill me" WTH!!!!!! That's the mentality of most to stay where you are while he rides in a freaking MAYBACH!!!!!! A FREAKING HALF A MILLION DOLLAR CAR and members ride the bus. Sooo glad I know better now. I may be in the slow class studying my bible but i will get there LOL I NEED IT
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5559 Jul 15, 2013
Another Book to read - Daddy Grace: A Celebrity Preacher and his House of Prayer by Marie W. Dallam

Lord, he had a gang of witnesses
And they came from everywhere;
Really Brooklyn had to stop and wonder
Had he brought the whole House of Prayer
Everyone was telling lies
On a poor little motherless child
They may as well hush their mouths
Because Daddy's sins have found him out.

Minnie Lee wrote this poem after the 1934 Rape charges against Grace came to light. If the UHOP members had only believed this young lady, Grace could have been stopped instead he had 26 more years to destroy the lives of the children.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5560 Jul 16, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
Another Book to read - Daddy Grace: A Celebrity Preacher and his House of Prayer by Marie W. Dallam
Lord, he had a gang of witnesses
And they came from everywhere;
Really Brooklyn had to stop and wonder
Had he brought the whole House of Prayer
Everyone was telling lies
On a poor little motherless child
They may as well hush their mouths
Because Daddy's sins have found him out.
Minnie Lee wrote this poem after the 1934 Rape charges against Grace came to light. If the UHOP members had only believed this young lady, Grace could have been stopped instead he had 26 more years to destroy the lives of the children.
WOW is all I can say!!!!!!!!!
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5561 Jul 16, 2013
@ Gee-Tee im reading that book now and come to find out calling a man daddy started in africa near the mid 1800's the people use to call the elder of their church daddy......wow led by a convicted man
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5562 Jul 16, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@ Gee-Tee im reading that book now and come to find out calling a man daddy started in africa near the mid 1800's the people use to call the elder of their church daddy......wow led by a convicted man
Wow that is something. Please post some other facts on this book. Sounds interesting.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5563 Jul 16, 2013
Help wrote:
Thanks Geetee and TOD I'm prepared or the pills Geetee. I read about your ordeal of being molested by a pastor. I heard something about that years ago down in Georgia. If that's it I'm not for sure. A wise man told me yeaterday that the lustful and perverted ways of the pastors and members only trickled down from DG, the foundation. Anyway For the love of God I can't see why some can't see through this $2k crap. Many are living paycheck to paycheck. Sooooo if you dint have that amount in the bank why would u pay it and furthermore where did it come from?
The Gclass is a huge distraction from the true purpose, or what is said to be our true purpose anyway. It should have been evaluated when Adam Rivers reported his drug money at Char#2 , the third ward mission bank robbers came onto the scene, the sister in Greensboro mh embezzled from A&T and was helping some get on the floor and other instances. The hop mentality is "git dat money" not directly said but indirectly and it almost literally makes me sick to my stomach. We are sooooo self contained and shut out from the rest of the world and it puts us behind economically. One singer who is by far the hops best hails from Virginia was asked why don't she go on Sundays best. Her response was "chile db would kill me" WTH!!!!!! That's the mentality of most to stay where you are while he rides in a freaking MAYBACH!!!!!! A FREAKING HALF A MILLION DOLLAR CAR and members ride the bus. Sooo glad I know better now. I may be in the slow class studying my bible but i will get there LOL I NEED IT
correction on the maybach i was told from someone that know a person who saw him at the dealership puchase a car customized at 1.3 million if im wrong please tell me the correct amount.....like Ray Hagin says on his youtube teaching, religion is one of the biggest money makers on this earth.
Egyptology

Jersey City, NJ

#5564 Jul 16, 2013
Help wrote:
@MSD I received this blog via text from a friend and I answer your other question as to why dot people leave when they see things aren't right? I'm only at that "something ain't right" stage as I'm sure you and others here were also. Leaving is a process as it will not only affect myself. Some things hurt coming from remembering being a granny and taken up by maids to be blessed by daddy mccollough. My issues?
1. I hate the way we are constantly badgered, exploited an extorted for not only daddy's club (which is another topic entirely) expense, state assessments, house offering, love gift, pastors offering, more expense, and now were being pimped for lady d scholastic award money and when they call your house amount collette commodore says "0 dollars" if nothing was sent in. And oh yeah now each house is nickel and dimes now I help pay mcollough schalarshiop funds now. Yes I know the old money is frozen by the IRS SMH
2. I stopped paying tithes over a year ago as it applies to the old law in the old testiment and my income has almost doubled and my spouse unemployment. Been ended. Not even worried because The Lord will make a way somehow. My philosophy is if u believe you will be cursed then you will be of course and I'm no bible scholar.
3. I stopped digesting everything that's said from the floor. These guys have to feed their families also an are trying to maintain their livelihood.
4.(I may be jumping around but I'm at work and venting) Last time db was here my vice pres told me they sacrificed their rent and auto insurance to get on daddy club.(Idiot) I guess to motivate me. One idiot asked me was I gonna get on DC. I told them "I will do my part" this is the same idiot that works two jobs and ask me for gas money.SMH another fellow club member and her husband moved in with her mother and both of them are in DC but not the poor little mother who they move in with. It's all about being seen when most don't have a pot to piss in or window........now see y'all have gotten me started. I'm way pay that trying to be seen stuff. I
hey you should pay your tithes to yourself lol but i was in the same boat i stop paying tithes but i had fear in me that i was going to be cursed because of what i was being taught, i quickly realized that was a lie i have god spirit in me because he gave me life so i pay 10% to myself and just like you my income double my family is bless and we both feel free, and thats because we have now rely soley on GOD, we have access to him there is no man in the gap. just keep relying on God
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5565 Jul 16, 2013
As for change my UHOP sisters and brothers need to understand that more than likely it won't happen. You're hopelessly waiting on a "GOD" to correct the problems so that you can support your belief that "GOD" got rid of the bad people and now it can be alright. The problem with that is that the organization and the members have absolutely NO clue what's wrong so if you get rid of this one largely (pun intended) unpopular Daddy and his religious mobsters you'll replace them with another man with the same ideologies and agenda. He may be more charming and have a more pleasant disposition than the current Bishop but as long as the UHOP needs a Daddy it's going to always be this way.

"If everyone in the UHOP is wrong the UHOP is still right. It's not the organization it's the people." < That has to be one of the most manipulative church cliche's I've ever heard. The brainwashing is so blatant that they put it right in the open. The Bishop recently remarked that he wouldn't pray for anybody on drugs and instructed members to follow suit. Yet we honor and revere a dead KNOWN pedophile. What in the holy ham sammich is wrong with my people?

I'm sure just about every member who heard him say that disagreed with him. Now here's a thought. If the GOD he serves gave him that message and the GOD you serve tells you different why in the world would you worship where two different GODs are present? Clearly one of those GODs is not being served especially if they appear to have the same name.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5566 Jul 16, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
As for change my UHOP sisters and brothers need to understand that more than likely it won't happen. You're hopelessly waiting on a "GOD" to correct the problems so that you can support your belief that "GOD" got rid of the bad people and now it can be alright. The problem with that is that the organization and the members have absolutely NO clue what's wrong so if you get rid of this one largely (pun intended) unpopular Daddy and his religious mobsters you'll replace them with another man with the same ideologies and agenda. He may be more charming and have a more pleasant disposition than the current Bishop but as long as the UHOP needs a Daddy it's going to always be this way.
"If everyone in the UHOP is wrong the UHOP is still right. It's not the organization it's the people." < That has to be one of the most manipulative church cliche's I've ever heard. The brainwashing is so blatant that they put it right in the open. The Bishop recently remarked that he wouldn't pray for anybody on drugs and instructed members to follow suit. Yet we honor and revere a dead KNOWN pedophile. What in the holy ham sammich is wrong with my people?
I'm sure just about every member who heard him say that disagreed with him. Now here's a thought. If the GOD he serves gave him that message and the GOD you serve tells you different why in the world would you worship where two different GODs are present? Clearly one of those GODs is not being served especially if they appear to have the same name.
That comment from the bishop has CULTISM written all over it. That's terrible!!!!!
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5567 Jul 16, 2013
Help wrote:
4.(I may be jumping around but I'm at work and venting) Last time db was here my vice pres told me they sacrificed their rent and auto insurance to get on daddy club.(Idiot) I guess to motivate me. One idiot asked me was I gonna get on DC. I told them "I will do my part" this is the same idiot that works two jobs and ask me for gas money.SMH another fellow club member and her husband moved in with her mother and both of them are in DC but not the poor little mother who they move in with. It's all about being seen when most don't have a pot to piss in or window........now see y'all have gotten me started. I'm way pay that trying to be seen stuff. I
They are well aware that this stuff is going on. They gossip at Portal Drive and get the inside scoop just like everyone else. Stories like the one above are very common. People will even lie about their situation to not make Daddy look bad a blame him for their poor decision. That being said let me tell you how much your Bishop cares about you.

A. He tells you you have to have financial works because that's what GOD wants (biggest lie ever told). Then he turns around and chastises members if he's not satisfied with the monies reported.

B. Now he also calls you stupid for not paying your bills and that's not what you should do. So since you were stupid and got yourself in trouble supporting this church you'll have to suffer your own fate whether be eviction, car repossession, etc.

C. You have two options pay out of pocket or raise the money. So you go to work 8 hours a day then you have to turn around and use a good bulk of your remaining free time selling stuff to make money. Do y'all really think GOD is that selfish to put such a requirement on his children?

Wake up sheeple. You're literally being sold pure uncut religious heroin. It's so potent that you're sitting there like deer in headlights and letting your pusher force you to buy his product. Most of the members hate his product but you keep buying it. It can never change because you the abused literally enjoy the abuse. You refuse to accept the fact that an imaginary Daddy is taking advantage of you. You have willed yourself to believe that it is impossible for Daddy the man or Daddy the spirit (whichever one take your pick) to be a fraud.
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5568 Jul 16, 2013
@msd its on ebay $4.00 i dont want to spoil the fun i want our people to read it, its very interesting, and the wow statement you gave, i said the same thing plus wth lol
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5569 Jul 16, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
correction on the maybach i was told from someone that know a person who saw him at the dealership puchase a car customized at 1.3 million if im wrong please tell me the correct amount.....like Ray Hagin says on his youtube teaching, religion is one of the biggest money makers on this earth.
It's definitely one of a kind even customized down to the paint. Based upon the base sticker price of the car it's likely that it did cost close to the rumored $1.3 million price tag. Even 500,000 is ridiculous for a man who's only job was to assume a 70 or 80 your old imaginary holy ghostly spirit.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5570 Jul 16, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
They are well aware that this stuff is going on. They gossip at Portal Drive and get the inside scoop just like everyone else. Stories like the one above are very common. People will even lie about their situation to not make Daddy look bad a blame him for their poor decision. That being said let me tell you how much your Bishop cares about you.
A. He tells you you have to have financial works because that's what GOD wants (biggest lie ever told). Then he turns around and chastises members if he's not satisfied with the monies reported.
B. Now he also calls you stupid for not paying your bills and that's not what you should do. So since you were stupid and got yourself in trouble supporting this church you'll have to suffer your own fate whether be eviction, car repossession, etc.
C. You have two options pay out of pocket or raise the money. So you go to work 8 hours a day then you have to turn around and use a good bulk of your remaining free time selling stuff to make money. Do y'all really think GOD is that selfish to put such a requirement on his children?
Wake up sheeple. You're literally being sold pure uncut religious heroin. It's so potent that you're sitting there like deer in headlights and letting your pusher force you to buy his product. Most of the members hate his product but you keep buying it. It can never change because you the abused literally enjoy the abuse. You refuse to accept the fact that an imaginary Daddy is taking advantage of you. You have willed yourself to believe that it is impossible for Daddy the man or Daddy the spirit (whichever one take your pick) to be a fraud.
I'd like to piggy back off your last paragraph Mr. Cultastic with Col. 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

This my friend is what is going on in the HOP and with these feel good preachers(ie: Joel Olsteen) These men aren't preaching what Jesus and the Apostles (the real ones of the bible) preached. So many people are lost and going to be permanently lost for eternity if the don't heed God's word.
Help

United States

#5571 Jul 16, 2013
Sitting at my desk with mouth wide open
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5572 Jul 16, 2013
Help wrote:
Sitting at my desk with mouth wide open
@Help I can put you on to some inside information that will really have your jaw on the floor under your desk LOL....
Help

United States

#5573 Jul 16, 2013
Speak Cultastic just don't tell me Dee and DB getting busy lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 585,791
News Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood (Aug '12) 18 hr untilthelighttak ... 209
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 19 hr untilthelighttak ... 7
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 19 hr untilthelighttak ... 84,125
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... Sat KristoFMYsagun 11
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Apr 30 untilthelighttak ... 2
More from around the web