United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Apr 7, 2008 Read more: www.topix.net 9,176
The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Read more
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5492 Jul 3, 2013
thanks to eyes on christ and Gee-Tee, what both of yall are saying is true and i can see god guiding my foot steps. i am at so much peace now that it almost seem realistic, I have close family members that act strange around me now, check this out i havent left the uhop but i moved my membership to a much smaller house that only had 4 members but i was at peace i left a band that was known because i knew i wasnt paying attention to the word i was interested in getting the big shouts, but every since my family move meaning me and my wife and son, we were more into the bible and i had a priviledge to talk to pastor about some questions i had and he help me out to understand more about GOD not daddy.........long story short i dont go out as much because im focused on my business, but i have been ask why i dont go to state programs no more, and i told them i see no use in going because all they will do is recognize the top payer and all that stuff, and i said i can careless, how about lets get deep into the bible and if they believe on jesus we can actually save souls and people wont be lost with a lack of knowledge, and of course i got look at sideways and the conversation was over. so god does reveal things to me. im just glad i have an understanding now of the bible and not concentrating on sneaking shouts.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5493 Jul 3, 2013
@Egyptology you are at this time rising above the FOG of the HOP, keep going. The revelations from YAHUWAH will lift you as it should… That is scattering your natural mind. That mind is “carnal”( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carnal )
simple DNA science knows we have 64 codes in our DNA 44 of which today are inop. The HOP uses that to take evil advantage of our handicap, do some research on those codes they come from our 4 elements of Oxygen, Carbon, Nitrogen and Hydrogen. You won’t learn this in the HOP or any other Circe (the root word for “church”) This is your time to take full advantage of your freedom. You will now have the time, money, and effort, to free yourself, your family, friends, and loved ones of haShatan’s greatest trick…. See Prvbs 30:4…
Egyptology

Jersey City, NJ

#5494 Jul 3, 2013
@Hebrewsunite thanks for that info i will do the research
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#5495 Jul 3, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@Hebrewsunite thanks for that info i will do the research
Egyptology,

Your quest for pertinent, proper, accurate, information will addict you like nothing consumable by man, due to your quest is at the behest of the Ruach ha Qodesh mistakenly called “the holy ghost” in American English. Yahusha ha Mashiyah gave his natural life that we could, through our natural living, attain his will for us and thus we as the offspring of Yahusha will be able to experience eternal life in Qodesh bliss that will excel the days of Adam and Eve, in the original garden. Remember those two were in a world all to themselves, in their own garden. We have mansions promised to us by Yahusha himself in Shamyim. Don’t worry too much more about the traditions of modern Christianity, and all that error and misuse of people by the HOP. YAHUWAH… in a time set forth, in a day deemed perfect, will… for you, lift you past the heights of modern men with fantastic revelations/delusions about Christianity. You my friend have taken the next step toward eternity, by allowing that high calling of YAHUWAH in Yahusha ha Mashiyah to rule your day, and fulfill his will, and your destiny in HIS love. As for your research my friend;

Happy hunting… you will never be disappointed, and you will always be amazed,

Shaluwm-
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5496 Jul 3, 2013
Cultastic has stated on numerous occasions that in order to understand what's going on today, you must check out the foundation. I have copied/pasted an article titled "When Black Gods Preached on Earth:..."It is a very interesting piece that does provide for an introduction to Daddy Grace amongst many other published materials. This one stated some interesting Daddy Grace facts in comparison to other "lucky" individuals for their time. Read about how Grace elevated him to believers even as much as using his name as the ‘grace’ referred to in scriptures. This is one of the reasons why members thought he would live foreever. Also, pay close attention to the statements mentioning Daddy Grace financial competitions and learn what it was used for. Please, don't get yourself tangled around "for the up building of the kingdom" or you will remain confused. Put your thinking cap on. What a rude awakening. See the significance of information that will remain covered up for many good reasons. Daddy Grace, the suave smooth, ENTREPRENUER started it all. Let me remind you that this is the same man found in Jet Magazine selling his left over plate of crumbs (chicken bones too) to the members for a $1.00. If you allow someone to get away with it, they will always take leap further. That’s what Daddy Grace did.

https://umdrive.memphis.edu/ajohnsn6/voices%2...
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5497 Jul 3, 2013
@eyes on christ, when i was young i always wonder why we had two income sources going for the same Entity the upbuilding of the kingdom "tithes and G-class" i asked why it couldnt be just one it never made sense to me and of course i got yelled out (dont question gods work) lol but this is my hard earn money i was putting into and i cant question, RED FLAG.......but i will take a look at that link when i get home this evening
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5498 Jul 3, 2013
`
Egyptology wrote:
thanks to eyes on christ and Gee-Tee, what both of yall are saying is true and i can see god guiding my foot steps. i am at so much peace now that it almost seem realistic, I have close family members that act strange around me now, check this out i havent left the uhop but i moved my membership to a much smaller house that only had 4 members but i was at peace i left a band that was known because i knew i wasnt paying attention to the word i was interested in getting the big shouts, but every since my family move meaning me and my wife and son, we were more into the bible and i had a priviledge to talk to pastor about some questions i had and he help me out to understand more about GOD not daddy.........long story short i dont go out as much because im focused on my business, but i have been ask why i dont go to state programs no more, and i told them i see no use in going because all they will do is recognize the top payer and all that stuff, and i said i can careless, how about lets get deep into the bible and if they believe on jesus we can actually save souls and people wont be lost with a lack of knowledge, and of course i got look at sideways and the conversation was over. so god does reveal things to me. im just glad i have an understanding now of the bible and not concentrating on sneaking shouts.
I LOVE THIS.... Welcome Brother Egyptology. I'm especially in tune with your story being a former band musician in a prominent position. You mentioned brother Ray Hagins in a previous post. I encourage you to keep studying.

The band musicians are basically the bragging point of the system. Without them it's a completely different ball game. The UHOP's naked doctrines and practices are very unpleasant to the spiritual palate without the shoutbands. Those talented black brothers and sisters are literally the "money maker". The biggest problem is that leadership is using the sweet soulful music to distract everyone from the TRUTH. The music becomes a vice for so many and not a device to serve the Creator. By the way I don't refer to them as band "boys"; it's offensive.

Again let's keep it simple. The bands are like pied pipers wooing money in for the owner. The owner subsequently tells them not to worry about what he's doing with the money they were able to make for the company. They also should be proud that he let them work for the company and there would not be any compensation for their hard work. The saddest thing is that my brilliant sisters and brothers have absolutely no idea that they are being exploited.

THINK SHEEPLE: GOD wants Bishop to be financially blessed but the band worker bees shouldn't be paid or compensated. His job for GOD is salaried and yours is voluntary. Is GOD a hypocrite; I think not.....
Egyptology

Concord, CA

#5499 Jul 3, 2013
@cultastic all i can say is WOW, and i will keep on studying. thanks brother
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5500 Jul 3, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@eyes on christ, when i was young i always wonder why we had two income sources going for the same Entity the upbuilding of the kingdom "tithes and G-class" i asked why it couldnt be just one it never made sense to me and of course i got yelled out (dont question gods work) lol but this is my hard earn money i was putting into and i cant question, RED FLAG.......but i will take a look at that link when i get home this evening
FACT: Tithes are no longer required. Trust me UHOP clergy are well aware of this fact. For those who want to give the 10% in a church so bet it. However, just be aware that you will not be cursed if you don't give it. The not paying tithes and getting a curse ideology is nothing more than psuedo-Christian fear mongering.

G-Class and all of the other stupid collections are all about control. The more money people blindly give to the leadership the more subservient they are. The theme they keep drilling in your head to get you to look the other way is "look what WE have". Pure foolishness
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5501 Jul 4, 2013
Happy 4th everyone.
This morning as I was giving thanks to God, I said Lord Jesus...and it was forced. Or I should say I had to think about it because I was about to say daddy. And I was thinking, that sounded so foreign. And it shouldn't!! We who have grown up in the UHOP were done a grave dis-service. We don't know how to praise God in the true sense because we were born into it. Following what we knew/saw/heard everyday. And now looking at us through others eyes (I've been researching like crazy), we sound like complete fools and yes a major cult.
So now, what's bothering me is: I was 'saved' as a teenager. Called on daddy, rolled around in the shavings, the whole nine. Now what? I felt and still feel something. Something good. I've read on here about the speaking of tongues and so called carrying on. I was for real. Someone who knows what I'm feeling, Cultastic, MSD, Gee-Tee, somebody. Please give me an answer, some insight.
egyptology

Charleston, SC

#5502 Jul 4, 2013
@ Cultastic I was once in fear when I stop paying tithes about a year ago because of what has been imbedded in my brain that I will be curse with a curse little did I know I wasn't curse once I realized that I don't have to be scared. I had ask a question about tithes, I said do we have to pay I way in to heaven because if we don't we are curse, of course I couldn't get no straight answer but I always said if that's the case then I can do all the wrong I can and still make it in lol, as always I got crucified. I am no longer scared and I strongly believed that god want us to have an abundance on this earth so it can be pass down to our next generations
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5503 Jul 4, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Happy 4th everyone.
This morning as I was giving thanks to God, I said Lord Jesus...and it was forced. Or I should say I had to think about it because I was about to say daddy. And I was thinking, that sounded so foreign. And it shouldn't!! We who have grown up in the UHOP were done a grave dis-service. We don't know how to praise God in the true sense because we were born into it. Following what we knew/saw/heard everyday. And now looking at us through others eyes (I've been researching like crazy), we sound like complete fools and yes a major cult.
So now, what's bothering me is: I was 'saved' as a teenager. Called on daddy, rolled around in the shavings, the whole nine. Now what? I felt and still feel something. Something good. I've read on here about the speaking of tongues and so called carrying on. I was for real. Someone who knows what I'm feeling, Cultastic, MSD, Gee-Tee, somebody. Please give me an answer, some insight.
Remember that old saying,“How do you know there’s a God”, and we would say,“Because I can feel him”. Well that true Spirit never leaves you; you will always feel the Spirit because your heart is in it. The difference is you will now care about right and wrong. Things you use to do, you won’t do them anymore. You won’t find fault in people that don’t believe what you believe. You will view everyone as Gods Children. You will accept the good and bad in others. You won’t be so quick to judge. You will speak the words of God only.

That’s what’s having Gods Spirit in you will do. When I praise God in my home a Spirit comes over me like no other. I don’t go to any Church any more, I let Gods light shine on how I treat others. I can’t tell you the amount of young and old that values my opinion. I try too up lift everyone. I ENVY NO ONE.

This new Spirit you feel will make a change in you; don’t worry about calling Daddy’s name. You called his name all your life that will change. Keep reading your Bible and Daddy’s teaching will slowly disappear. You are on the right track now. May God continue to Bless you in the name of Jesus.

Please what ever you do; do not dwell on what you use to do. God accepts us because we are his Children. I truly believe the only thing God wants is for us to treat each other right. Everything else is what Man wants. Trust your Heart and use your Brain God gave to you.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5504 Jul 4, 2013
egyptology wrote:
@ Cultastic I was once in fear when I stop paying tithes about a year ago because of what has been imbedded in my brain that I will be curse with a curse little did I know I wasn't curse once I realized that I don't have to be scared. I had ask a question about tithes, I said do we have to pay I way in to heaven because if we don't we are curse, of course I couldn't get no straight answer but I always said if that's the case then I can do all the wrong I can and still make it in lol, as always I got crucified. I am no longer scared and I strongly believed that god want us to have an abundance on this earth so it can be pass down to our next generations
I say all the time how Bless I am. I retired from my job and never had to look back. I have traveled the world many times. Tithes, in Jesus days they gave of themselves. No one had Money. Man made Money not God. When I help someone in need, God gives it back to me ten times. Giving Tithes to a Man that never gives anything back is a waste of your Money.

My favorite words are, NO MAN WHO CLAIMS GOD SENT HIM IS SUPPOSE TO LIVE HIGHER THEN THE PROPLE HE IS LEADING.

Now you will have Money to do the things you want. There is no where written only certain people is suppose to be rich. Enjoy the life God gave you. It’s ok to say no.

Ask yourself, if the Streets of Heaven are pave in Gold; why God would need your Money. And how is this Money you give going to get to Heaven since our Spirit is the only thing that will travel to Heaven.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5505 Jul 4, 2013
A lot of things that is taught in the UHOP, if you apply common sense to it don’t make any sense. UHOP members were taught to rely on a Mans teaching with very little proof to back up what he was saying. Always remember Grace first appealed to low self esteem, uneducated, ready to give up on life Black people. He had the gift of gab with the Charisma and Charm to bank on. He said all the right things they wanted to hear. Most Black people in those days and some today believe being Black was a curse.

Here comes this Man with the biggest scam in the world and they fell for it. No one talked about Cults, it was not defined what a Cult was in those days. By telling UHOP they were the only ones God wanted made UHOP members feel special.

Grace always said,“Too much Education made you Stupid”, in order to keep his control. That statement on its own should have waked the people up. They had nothing to go by so they believed it. His teaching keep his members oppressed.
With all the Men today in the UHOP, they still have no voice say a lot about Mind Control.

A lot of UHOP members stay because they feel a sense of belonging. Most don’t take the time to believe in themselves. Most don’t even take the time to THINK period. Once you take the time to think for yourself you see everything in a different light.

I thank God everyday for this Board. When I go away, I can’t wait to get back and read. I truly believe this board has help a lot of members see that following a Man is a one way ticket to Hell.
Egyptology

Jersey City, NJ

#5506 Jul 5, 2013
@ Gee-Tee, i can honestly say i really appreciate your knowledge and understanding. this pass year for me was a battle between being enslaved in my mind or being free so that god can really use me....now since my transition on relying on GOD I now pay close attention to what the bishop be saying and i can say is wow, its a scary thing when you actually sit there and pay close attention.
Christ Is TheAnswer

Temple Hills, MD

#5507 Jul 5, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Happy 4th everyone.
I did the same thing you described -- as a teenager in the HOP (13 Yrs. old---and I was one of the many maids who were molested by CM Grace--at 13 yrs. old)!! I don't have a philisophical answer for you ---but I can tell you this much: When I think of the holly spirit of JESUS CHRIST, My Lord AND savior, I can feel his spirit ALL OVER my body. IT GIVES ME GREAT JOY! When I pray to my FATHER UP IN HEAVEN, through HIS son, JESUS CHRIST ---he answers my prayer, EVERYTIME! I cannot tell you how much JOY I feel just to hear the name, JESUS CHRIST!!! I don't know about you, or anyone else on this board, but I will FOREVER PRAISE and worship the ALMIGHTY GOD, and his Only begotten son, JESUS CHRIST until the end of MY time!!!
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5508 Jul 5, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Happy 4th everyone.
So did I, and many others on this blog. Your concern and thoughts about it is not uncommon and has reached a level of doubt because we have reflected on that moment of feeling the shaking, the movement, the rolling, the “uncontrollable”shout. What a powerful aspect of the UHOP that makes one feel like its all real…genuine. That’s powerful!“If the HOP wasn’t right, I would be gone!” Heard that phrase before? It’s right because we felt that uncontrollable shout. Besides, there’s no other defense because understanding the HOP by the Bible does not exist other than the misunderstood recurring Isaiah 56:7. What other defense do you have besides what you felt – the uncontrollable shout to determine the validity of the UHOP experience?

The APOSTASY of the church is a CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT of today. You have to understand what the charismatic movement is in order to understand what took place when we were on our knees “seeking for the Holy Ghost”. As a start, understand Bishop “Daddy” Grace! Understand his motive. He was “sweet”- very “sweet”– had the type of charisma that was hard to decline. Mesmerizing! He asked wives in front of their husbands if they loved him more than their husbands, and the wife would agree. Get a grip of who Daddy Grace was first. Members and nonmembers were in love with him, himself.

Proceed with this: 2 Thess 2:9 (NIV)“ The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,” AND check out verse: 10 “and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.” In Matthew 24:24 Jesus warns us that these things were coming. And we people that came up in the UHOP were caught up in it. There are many deceivers in the apostacy. When you get a moment, click on the youtube video in posting #5403. Has a really good illustration of what we were doing under A “spirit” in the UHOP. It really was “a spirit”. No doubt. It’s real, but does not necessarily mean that it was of God. Besides, whose name were you seeking in the first place? Was it daddy’s? Whatever spirit daddy has, we begged him for it. Remember? We called him fast and hard…pleading. We begged him. So of course, believing it….you got it. Doesn’t necessarily mean it was Gods. Search the scriptures and share with us where you will find Jesus or our Creator instructing us to do this. Get ahold of that youtube video in posting #5403. There’s a part 1 and 2.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5509 Jul 5, 2013
Egyptology wrote:
@ Gee-Tee, i can honestly say i really appreciate your knowledge and understanding. this pass year for me was a battle between being enslaved in my mind or being free so that god can really use me....now since my transition on relying on GOD I now pay close attention to what the bishop be saying and i can say is wow, its a scary thing when you actually sit there and pay close attention.
I told you McCollough said I was before my time. I paid attention to every word he said. He didn’t believe everything he said himself. But felt he had to keep up with the lie. I told you one day at his house an Elder was complaining about paying money for something and McCollough told him he was a fool. That you should never give your money, if you don’t know what it’s being used for. These were McCollough words away from the crowd, so you see what you can learn when you listen.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5510 Jul 5, 2013
Why do you think Justice Thurgood Marshall pushed “Separate but Equal” so hard, it wasn’t for public schools only. Black people spent four years in a College to receive a Home Economic and Auto Mechanic Degree. If it wasn’t for people like Thurgood we would not have known about the different fields to study.

White people created wonderful job for them selves. They never and still don’t want us to have a piece of this pie. If blacks were taught to pull another up with them, we wouldn’t be so far behind,

You have Religions that popped up after Slavery was abolished. Every thing the White man say you couldn’t do in Slavery, you Preachers are telling you not to do it in Religion.

What does casting a Vote got to do with God? Yet, so many believe that White mans interpretation of his Bible is right. You couldn’t vote during Slavery now you can’t vote during Religion, Picture that.

It’s something about that blue eye devil that can mesmerize the people. Grace saw the dedication Blacks had for White skin people and knew he hit a Gold mine. Keep these people ignorant and he’s home free.

Always remember the slave saying,“Master am I sick”, and the Master saying No, and the Sick Slave saying,“I’m not sick cause Master say so”...
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

#5511 Jul 5, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you McCollough said I was before my time. I paid attention to every word he said. He didn’t believe everything he said himself. But felt he had to keep up with the lie. I told you one day at his house an Elder was complaining about paying money for something and McCollough told him he was a fool. That you should never give your money, if you don’t know what it’s being used for. These were McCollough words away from the crowd, so you see what you can learn when you listen.
@Gee-Tee the extremely charismatic Boss McCollough told the truth so many times and members ignored him. I can recall once when he was giving accolades to the top female usher group here in DC (I won't say the name out of respect). I distinctly remember him making the following comment: "If all of the women left the UHOP he was going with them." Of course he made a joke of it but ironically I think he was being 100% honest. I won't say much more about why I believe he was being honest but I'm sure we all understand what he meant.

I also heard him say that he wouldn't give his money anywhere that he didn't know where it was going. The genius is that they slap some cheap buildings up and a few buses and you believe you KNOW where the money is going. Let me again explain that the income far exceeds the purchases. In layman's terms if you bring in 1,000,000 in a year and you only spend 250,000 on assets that bring in more revenue btw, do the math. Where is the rest of the profit/prophet going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 582,649
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... 34 min Erkek Turk 19
News Turkish Leaders Invoke Crusades, Inquisition in... 6 hr Chuck 23
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr dollarsbill 84,037
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Thu ELIAS IBARRA 51
News Pope calls Armenian slaughter '1st genocide of ... Apr 15 SpaceBlues 3
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Apr 14 ELIAS IBARRA 6
More from around the web