United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5452 Jun 27, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
HALLELU JAH
@ Eyes on Christ; because you are taking steps for a clearer awareness of what we have known as spirituality I think you will get this:

The world of Christianity, due to it’s fixation with control, and its inability to understand Love and Fear and their affect on humanity, will soon undergo a serious shock. More and more people are transcending the manipulation of the world’s religions, and are looking for the real relationship with, who and what, they now understand as “God”. This is not a One World Religion in the “Elites” sense. That door is slowly being opened for many. The key to a true relationship w/our Creator is not material things, nor spiritual things alone, but rather consciousness of those spiritual things in order to properly keep life in qodesh/holy perspective in the sight of our Creator. The HOP has all those ears, eyes, and minds, available to them, in what is an effectively closed society, but fails to make the best of that situation and it is in turn going down. Their bishop IMHO is actually holding them back from the real Consciousness of YAHUWAH and what our Creator means to all of us.

Shaluwm-
Im Free

Glenside, PA

#5453 Jun 27, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
@ Hebrewsunite, another thing that raised my awareness was the constant talk of money. And how you have to have 'works',(equating to money). You would think in these 'last and evil days' the focus would be more on 'working out your soul's salvation', since 'time ain't long'. But no!! This constant push for 'daddy's club'. And he actually gets mad when the funds aren't what he thinks they should be. I wish I had opened my eyes long time ago. But like I said before, he is actually the reason I started becoming skeptical in the first place. And from the looks of the crowd, or lack there of, a lot of other people are waking up too.
Ive been reading your comments on this blog and i am Godly proud and elated that you have decided to make Jesus your choice for real. Thank the Lord because you heard his voice even in the mist of adversity with family members you made a personal choice. I commend you because it is not easy as an exmember I know because we were so brainwashed. But I'm here to tell you that there is a free and fulfilled life after the HOP. Yes there are good christians and churches outside of the HOP who love and praise the Lord without the BAND.

No you don't have to sell your underware to be on a "Floor" or a "Club" and guess what! you still will be able to see God. You will be free and no more chains will be holding you bound. You can talk to others about the goodness of Jesus and not have to explain why you call daddy your rock. I got baptised over again in my church to make sure I was cleanse from all the years of waiting for the man to come who was suppose to be the Comforter. Continue to read you bible and surround yourself with believers. Congratulations. Agape
Miss me with that

Charlotte, NC

#5454 Jun 27, 2013
organized religion wrote:
<quoted text>
I so don't understand the thinking of HOP members. They are risking their homes, cars and financial stability and all for WHAT, to be on this special club? What are the benefits of being on this club? Mind you once he comes to town and take your 2k, the bank is wiped clean. If you want to be noticed again, you must donate another 2k.
I know of HOP houses that are truly suffering. Some are without air conditioners. Lights, gas and water have been shut off and the congregations are told to make payment arrangements with vendors. Because DC is not sending any help. I heard about his behavior, I was told there were a few hundred people on “Daddy’s Club” in Charlotte and he still told them that wasn’t enough. I remember a member telling me a few months ago that they sacrificed their car note to make it on Daddy’s club and I made the comment, that wasn’t a sacrifice; that was just ignorance and stupidity. I would rather they gamble their money away at least there is a slim chance they will get something in return. But with giving it to Bailey and his sister wives it’s just throwing money away, you surely won’t receive anything in return. There is nothing about a Daddy’s Club or G-class in the bible. Some of these people have stop paying tithes and offering altogether in order to make it on Daddy’s club.
That person who “sacrificed” their car note… is now begging for rides from HOP and famil members who charge them out of the wassu. Begging family members ( including yours truly) for help to purchase another car….
It just doesn't make any sense. They'd rather lose necessities for a so called blessing. A true lie.. Told to have faith smh... It's insane.
Miss me with that

Charlotte, NC

#5455 Jun 27, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
@ Hebrewsunite, another thing that raised my awareness was the constant talk of money. And how you have to have 'works',(equating to money). You would think in these 'last and evil days' the focus would be more on 'working out your soul's salvation', since 'time ain't long'. But no!! This constant push for 'daddy's club'. And he actually gets mad when the funds aren't what he thinks they should be. I wish I had opened my eyes long time ago. But like I said before, he is actually the reason I started becoming skeptical in the first place. And from the looks of the crowd, or lack there of, a lot of other people are waking up too.
EWO

I am too in Charlotte and it just amazes me at how they are so pressed down here into burning that they can get "Victory" which ain't happening because this thing is fixed. The Top Band at the moment was given what they needed from someone at PD in order for then to become Top the year before last and then this past year they president used Grant $ to get them back on top and now his behind is in deep trouble with the IRS... Not to mention that dude had been stealing tithes from the church.. But all of this ignorance is done because the pastors want that $ by any means as long as they are not caught.. The pastors want to be top when Bailey comes so that he won't belittle them.. Meanwhile making him rich.. Needless to say its just a pure mess...
Eyes Wide Open

Jersey City, NJ

#5456 Jun 28, 2013
Im Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been reading your comments on this blog and i am Godly proud and elated that you have decided to make Jesus your choice for real. Thank the Lord because you heard his voice even in the mist of adversity with family members you made a personal choice. I commend you because it is not easy as an exmember I know because we were so brainwashed. But I'm here to tell you that there is a free and fulfilled life after the HOP. Yes there are good christians and churches outside of the HOP who love and praise the Lord without the BAND.
No you don't have to sell your underware to be on a "Floor" or a "Club" and guess what! you still will be able to see God. You will be free and no more chains will be holding you bound. You can talk to others about the goodness of Jesus and not have to explain why you call daddy your rock. I got baptised over again in my church to make sure I was cleanse from all the years of waiting for the man to come who was suppose to be the Comforter. Continue to read you bible and surround yourself with believers. Congratulations. Agape
We were brainwashed is so right. I still catch myself saying 'lord daddy' and even when praying over my food, because it's been such a part of me. Now, I haven't really faced the real adversity yet. When I see said members and it's finally conveyed that I'm not a member anymore. That's really gonna be it. I'm not looking forward to that confrontation. But I'll be alright...cause I'm not going back.
Eyes Wide Open

Jersey City, NJ

#5457 Jun 28, 2013
Miss me with that wrote:
<quoted text>
EWO
I am too in Charlotte and it just amazes me at how they are so pressed down here into burning that they can get "Victory" which ain't happening because this thing is fixed. The Top Band at the moment was given what they needed from someone at PD in order for then to become Top the year before last and then this past year they president used Grant $ to get them back on top and now his behind is in deep trouble with the IRS... Not to mention that dude had been stealing tithes from the church.. But all of this ignorance is done because the pastors want that $ by any means as long as they are not caught.. The pastors want to be top when Bailey comes so that he won't belittle them.. Meanwhile making him rich.. Needless to say its just a pure mess...
Like I said before, I don't understand why they don't understand. It's never gonna be enough money. And I see it's happening what I was afraid would...getting that money by any means necessary. But what can you expect? Thy want to please and be seen, so whatever it takes is what they'll do...for a church? A man of God?? REALLY??
I used to joke to a friend of mine that Howell is so money hungry that he would even have strippers in the social hall to bring in money. "Somebody take a pan out there and collect that money from them stippers". LOL
Eyes Wide Open

Jersey City, NJ

#5458 Jun 28, 2013
Now I'm in Brooklyn. lol. How do I set my area?(on work computer)
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5459 Jun 28, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Now I'm in Brooklyn. lol. How do I set my area?(on work computer)
It's a little bit difficult to explain why your location keeps changing but it has to do with how internet/network traffic is being routed from your job. If you look in the top left corner you'll see your current location. You can hit the change button and reset it. Again depending on where you work and your network security it may keep changing. It's nothing to worry about. It's just an extra security measure to protect your job's IT infrastructure from being compromised.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5460 Jun 28, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I don't understand why they don't understand. It's never gonna be enough money. And I see it's happening what I was afraid would...getting that money by any means necessary. But what can you expect? Thy want to please and be seen, so whatever it takes is what they'll do...for a church? A man of God?? REALLY??
I used to joke to a friend of mine that Howell is so money hungry that he would even have strippers in the social hall to bring in money. "Somebody take a pan out there and collect that money from them stippers". LOL
^^^ Hilarious LOL....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5461 Jun 28, 2013
Miss me with that wrote:
<quoted text>
EWO
@Miss me with that,@Eyes Wide Open and all of my intelligent sisters and brothers from the mighty queen city of Charlotte, NC I have an announcement to make. Charlotte will NEVER win the G-Class Powerball lottery. If they ever did it would be because the "bookies" I mean the UHOP leadership and it's staff decided the outcome of the "works" superbowl in advance. The stupid competition to give GOD money for his approval and blessings has to continue.

Please pardon me in advance if what I say next offends anyone. We know the UHOP leadership and ministers twist scripture to achieve their goal; what makes us so certain that they don't fix the outcome of the G-Class Ponzi scheme every year? You stand a better chance of hitting the jackpot playing the slot machines on a Carnival cruise ship than figuring out the inner workings of this G-Class/money debacle in the UHOP.

I've said it many times before if my UHOP brothers and sisters want to know what's fact and what's fiction regarding the UHOP, cut off your band tracks on your iPod/media player and close your wallet and pocket book. Get rid of all of the emotional distractions until leadership answers to you. In Charlotte a few years ago they had this slogan: "AWAKE enough is enough." They have no idea just how true this is. Ironically, it should have nothing to do with getting the people of NC to pay more money. It should relate to the sheeple of NC and all the other UHOP members realizing that they are being spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially exploited.
LA for Christ

Evans, GA

#5462 Jun 28, 2013
Hello my good friend Cultastic u r so right about the G-Class ponzi schene now think about this which state would get the B-Class VA or GA think about that cause Puffy has a yes man n each place know what i mean/
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5463 Jun 28, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Eyes on Christ; because you are taking steps for a clearer awareness of what we have known as spirituality I think you will get this:
The world of Christianity, due to it’s fixation with control, and its inability to understand Love and Fear and their affect on humanity, will soon undergo a serious shock. More and more people are transcending the manipulation of the world’s religions, and are looking for the real relationship with, who and what, they now understand as “God”. This is not a One World Religion in the “Elites” sense. That door is slowly being opened for many. The key to a true relationship w/our Creator is not material things, nor spiritual things alone, but rather consciousness of those spiritual things in order to properly keep life in qodesh/holy perspective in the sight of our Creator. The HOP has all those ears, eyes, and minds, available to them, in what is an effectively closed society, but fails to make the best of that situation and it is in turn going down. Their bishop IMHO is actually holding them back from the real Consciousness of YAHUWAH and what our Creator means to all of us.
Shaluwm-
You've explained this so well, and can't be more right in this sense. There is this door that they believe is between people and Yahuwah called Daddy. Daddy is suppose to move, talk, and pray on their behalf to Yahuwah but it seems as though Daddy is stuck on one thing and is not moving at all. Members are realizing this. Possibly due to the many errors of today's "Daddy"s" method. Anyhow, the apostacy is to take it's course as you stated. We have begun to arrive at being introduced to the truth. Thanks to you, Cultastic, Gee-Tee, and I'm so happy about MSD joining that their is support for those who want to escape the Daddy Grace's, Creflo's, Jims, Popes, Bentley's...the era of apostacy. The scary thing is that now that the truth is more open, available, accessible....the faster we all should be running to it as it has been prophesied as to what is to take place next. The timeline is so perfect, but should be adhered to it's perfect schedule or....just as you stated....people will be sorry. I will be the first to admit, I'm only at the beginning...but I have much to do in the gospel of Jesus Christ. That's my G-Class: The Gospel of Christ. G for his Gospel. Yeshua's program! I'm learning from you, Hebrewsunite...Just correct me when needed:)
LA for Christ

Evans, GA

#5464 Jun 28, 2013
Hi Im Free i loved what u said about the "UNDERWARE" that's hilarious LoL I also got baptised n my church to be sure it was the true name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5465 Jun 28, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
<quoted text>
We were brainwashed is so right. I still catch myself saying 'lord daddy' and even when praying over my food, because it's been such a part of me. Now, I haven't really faced the real adversity yet. When I see said members and it's finally conveyed that I'm not a member anymore. That's really gonna be it. I'm not looking forward to that confrontation. But I'll be alright...cause I'm not going back.
LOL. Your not the only one who made those brainwashed mistakes. The thing about it is that when I used to catch myself doing praying, I started doing a self-observance and realized that it wasn't reall prayer anyway. In Jesus name through and by precious daddy Bailey. Amen?? Please!!! Amen means "so be it". Please 2x! The CREATOR "don't need" no cosigner. That's like a little boy asking one of his little clay army men to help him with the rest of the clay army men that he made. Ridiculous! The Creator needs no cosigner. The only one worthy to get to God on our behalf is the one without fault, lived, and worthy to be resurrected, and was resurrected.
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5466 Jun 28, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little bit difficult to explain why your location keeps changing but it has to do with how internet/network traffic is being routed from your job. If you look in the top left corner you'll see your current location. You can hit the change button and reset it. Again depending on where you work and your network security it may keep changing. It's nothing to worry about. It's just an extra security measure to protect your job's IT infrastructure from being compromised.
Thanks. I think I'll just leave it and not worry about it.
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5467 Jun 28, 2013
Things happen for a reason. I read someone's comment stating that it was meant for Bailey to get the seat, or something to that effect. And I'm so glad he did. Otherwise, I would still be going through the motions in this false religion. Further damning my soul to hell calling on a man, when no man shall be called my father, but the one in heaven. This particular man has helped so many people, and he don't even know it.
You didn't know how harsh and mean he was unless you knew him personally or had been under him as pastor. More and more money was pushed until daddy's club came about. And all the while getting more arrogant. Oh he's really 'smelling himself' now, as the old folks used to say. There are so many people like myself that just felt that something just wasn't right. Staying home from service as I did, greeting them in the street to find,'no, it's been months since I've been out. Too much talk about money, not enough spirit'. Yes, I'm thankful for Bailey right now. He's opened up quite a few eyes. And hopefully one of these investigations will crack the whole scheme wide open. I just hope the diehards will be able to take it. Do you know back in Graces' day, they didn't think he would die? Sad...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5468 Jun 29, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
This particular man has helped so many people, and he don't even know it.
@Eyes Wide Open allow me to chime in. He is well aware of what he's doing. He's just that rich and arrogant that he literally does not care. I will never understand why a man who claims to have so much power has to be concerned with "folks not liking him." He shows himself to be insecure. First of all the people are hip to the "Daddy" deception and he knows there's no special spirit in him. He knows that none of that propaganda is true regarding Daddy (Casper) the Friendly Holyghost spirit mumbo jumbo LOL.

Most people are hip to what's really going on which is why his ecclesiastical minions are trying so desperately to protect the "integrity" of a century old lie. They've run out of bible stories to twist. If they venture off too far in the scripture the members who do use their GOD given brain will see them for who they really are. I know those men are troubled that it has gone this far.

UHOP members are you aware that your Bishop's decision can be over ruled if you don't want it according to your by-laws? Don't take my word for it go read it for yourself. I'll post it shortly
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5469 Jun 29, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
@Eyes Wide Open allow me to chime in. He is well aware of what he's doing. He's just that rich and arrogant that he literally does not care. I will never understand why a man who claims to have so much power has to be concerned with "folks not liking him." He shows himself to be insecure. First of all the people are hip to the "Daddy" deception and he knows there's no special spirit in him. He knows that none of that propaganda is true regarding Daddy (Casper) the Friendly Holyghost spirit mumbo jumbo LOL.
Most people are hip to what's really going on which is why his ecclesiastical minions are trying so desperately to protect the "integrity" of a century old lie. They've run out of bible stories to twist. If they venture off too far in the scripture the members who do use their GOD given brain will see them for who they really are. I know those men are troubled that it has gone this far.
UHOP members are you aware that your Bishop's decision can be over ruled if you don't want it according to your by-laws? Don't take my word for it go read it for yourself. I'll post it shortly
I think his insecurity stems from the fact the HE knows he ain't ish. But, I really don't think that he cares whether people like him or not, but the way he acts.
So many people know, but you are the only one that had the backbone to come forward. The minions know it all, they've been exposed to it all...and still carry on with the lie.
No, I don't think that members are aware that they can over-rule anything. I'll stick my neck out for the sake of example. I have never read the by-laws, truth and facts or any of that stuff. I do know the sermons preached over the years by heart. Know what the preacher is about to say. Do I know where to find it scripture and verse? No. But what I have NOW committed to memory, is Matt: 23:9. And I have read up on the Catholic church, which the UHOP is patterned after. And in so doing, found that it is a cult as is the sweet old house of prayer. That was the beginning of the end for me. I didn't have any hesitation or reservation. But, you'd be surprised, or maybe not, of the people that know of the goings on over the years and still remain. I was recently told of a situation where a female, back in the day, told her family that she was abused by one of the bishops. Her family essentially didn't believe her and told her to keep quiet. The family is still faithful...one made daddy's club this past Father's Day...so proud.
Married n2 UHOP

United States

#5470 Jun 29, 2013
Hello. $2000.00 is lot of money. I really don't understand.
Miss me with that

Charlotte, NC

#5471 Jun 30, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
@Miss me with that,@Eyes Wide Open and all of my intelligent sisters and brothers from the mighty queen city of Charlotte, NC I have an announcement to make. Charlotte will NEVER win the G-Class Powerball lottery. If they ever did it would be because the "bookies" I mean the UHOP leadership and it's staff decided the outcome of the "works" superbowl in advance. The stupid competition to give GOD money for his approval and blessings has to continue.
Please pardon me in advance if what I say next offends anyone. We know the UHOP leadership and ministers twist scripture to achieve their goal; what makes us so certain that they don't fix the outcome of the G-Class Ponzi scheme every year? You stand a better chance of hitting the jackpot playing the slot machines on a Carnival cruise ship than figuring out the inner workings of this G-Class/money debacle in the UHOP.
I've said it many times before if my UHOP brothers and sisters want to know what's fact and what's fiction regarding the UHOP, cut off your band tracks on your iPod/media player and close your wallet and pocket book. Get rid of all of the emotional distractions until leadership answers to you. In Charlotte a few years ago they had this slogan: "AWAKE enough is enough." They have no idea just how true this is. Ironically, it should have nothing to do with getting the people of NC to pay more money. It should relate to the sheeple of NC and all the other UHOP members realizing that they are being spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially exploited.
You hit it dead on Brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 13 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE