United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#5432 Jun 24, 2013
Miss me with that wrote:
So Clarence B and his enterouge were in Charlotte over Farhers Day Weekend and after the reports went up Saturday night and all of our lost loved ones who literally broke their banks to get on his "Daddy's" club... He challenges everyone to work their faith and get their name on a scroll by when he comes back which will be Charlotte convocation...$2g's to get your name in the scroll., the last time Charlotte did the scroll, he was displeased as if everyone let him down because there weren't as many names as he wanted.. Mind you it was $500 a pop at that time. But with the stakes set higher some of these folk are stopping at nothing to do this.. You'd think it being the occasion if Father's Day there would be some kudos or encouragement for those fathers trying to be good fathers and some encouraging words for those slack... No instead he states that we are in a spiritual warfare and that we should not listen to any of the outside negative foolishness (Talking about us I guess) and that we need to work for god and follow Him (Him being Daddy B) I mean just a way to plug "Give me all your money" in the so called sermon which nobody seems to remember a scripture at all... But yet this is so defended and supported by the so called do what dad says members... Unbelievable... Your thoughts
I so don't understand the thinking of HOP members. They are risking their homes, cars and financial stability and all for WHAT, to be on this special club? What are the benefits of being on this club? Mind you once he comes to town and take your 2k, the bank is wiped clean. If you want to be noticed again, you must donate another 2k.

I know of HOP houses that are truly suffering. Some are without air conditioners. Lights, gas and water have been shut off and the congregations are told to make payment arrangements with vendors. Because DC is not sending any help. I heard about his behavior, I was told there were a few hundred people on “Daddy’s Club” in Charlotte and he still told them that wasn’t enough. I remember a member telling me a few months ago that they sacrificed their car note to make it on Daddy’s club and I made the comment, that wasn’t a sacrifice; that was just ignorance and stupidity. I would rather they gamble their money away at least there is a slim chance they will get something in return. But with giving it to Bailey and his sister wives it’s just throwing money away, you surely won’t receive anything in return. There is nothing about a Daddy’s Club or G-class in the bible. Some of these people have stop paying tithes and offering altogether in order to make it on Daddy’s club.

That person who “sacrificed” their car note… is now begging for rides from HOP and famil members who charge them out of the wassu. Begging family members ( including yours truly) for help to purchase another car….
Eyes on Christ

United States

#5433 Jun 24, 2013
Where is the strong grip coming from? Passiveness is much different than refutation; refusal to face the simple truth becomes something like a curse rather than just an eagerness to believe in religious tradition.

short days ago, I was in a conversation with a member who stated that Daddy was sent by God and continued to support that. I explained to him that I found out about Jesus and his role and how it is still current today. I shared with him every scripture that I could find that expressed that Jesus is the only name on earth in which we can be saved. With every scripture with clear wording (SMH), he was insistent on Jesus still having someone on earth, and was not able to share the scriptures to support it. Then the individual stated he saw Daddy McCollough do miracles so the spirit is in the man. I was so finished; I didn’t want to speak anymore…no hope. So I searched and found how the grip could actually be something like a curse: Refer to 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. Try and use other Bible versions to see it. Point blank: It has to take some effort on the person’s part for Jehovah to guide you through the rest. With all the scriptures shared with this member, and he saw it for himself….Jehovah is going to allow him to continue in this false doctrine.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5434 Jun 24, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Hello everyone. As my name states, my eyes are wide open, after blindly going through the motions for so long. But my eyes being opened started from this new bishop. The way he talks to people, treats people, his arrogance and the constant talk about money. At this point, I am done. I got off the 'club' I was on some months ago. And looking to join another church. I'm way past the point where it hurt to find out that I indeed am in that 'cult' that everybody was saying it was.
Greetings Sis/Bro Eyes Wide Open thank you for sharing your story with the forum. I'm glad you're healing and trusting the Creator to guide you on this new found journey. It is very difficult when you find out that almost everything you thought was true in a "lifestyle" is false. Shield yourself from those who spread the mythology and propaganda about people who leave the UHOP. If you experience some trials in life stay strong in your new found convictions. However, it will have nothing to do with you freeing yourself spiritually from the oppressive doctrines and practices of that organization and it's non-Daddy.

I'll be transparent for just a second and share a little about my life to help you on your journey. Shortly after I left the UHOP I lost my career; notice I didn't say job. I won't bore you with details but basically I was a victim of our flawed legal system. I'm a stay at home dad and things couldn't have been greater in my life. Just last week a relative of one of the deceased Bishop's called me and asked me to loan him $20.00 and I was blessed to be able to GIVE him more than he asked me. I smiled as I thought about the irony of how The Most High has blessed me even in adversity. Every Bishop has had wealth that should sustain their descendants extremely comfortably until the end of time. Think about it everything that they used in this life was bought and paid for by the church. So now what would they have to spend personal monies on? Well actually all of the money belongs to the Daddy, but I digress.

Praying with you as you embark on your new walk; one of the best decisions you'll ever make in life.

AGAPE

MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5435 Jun 24, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
Where is the strong grip coming from? Passiveness is much different than refutation; refusal to face the simple truth becomes something like a curse rather than just an eagerness to believe in religious tradition.
short days ago, I was in a conversation with a member who stated that Daddy was sent by God and continued to support that. I explained to him that I found out about Jesus and his role and how it is still current today. I shared with him every scripture that I could find that expressed that Jesus is the only name on earth in which we can be saved. With every scripture with clear wording (SMH), he was insistent on Jesus still having someone on earth, and was not able to share the scriptures to support it. Then the individual stated he saw Daddy McCollough do miracles so the spirit is in the man. I was so finished; I didn’t want to speak anymore…no hope. So I searched and found how the grip could actually be something like a curse: Refer to 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. Try and use other Bible versions to see it. Point blank: It has to take some effort on the person’s part for Jehovah to guide you through the rest. With all the scriptures shared with this member, and he saw it for himself….Jehovah is going to allow him to continue in this false doctrine.
@Eyes on Christ you are right on point with 2 Thess. 2:9-12. It is so sad that people are too far gone to believe God's truth. I have a family member who thinks the same way. I just pray for him that is all we can do the rest is up to them and God.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#5436 Jun 24, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
@Eyes on Christ you are right on point with 2 Thess. 2:9-12. It is so sad that people are too far gone to believe God's truth. I have a family member who thinks the same way. I just pray for him that is all we can do the rest is up to them and God.
Thanks, MSD...I just want to add that when a person is hard up to Jehovah’s Devine Truth, something is truly warped? But I will say that even the scriptures will tell you who they are just as (2 Thess 2:9-12) did. But there is an account that is found in 1 Kings 22 chapter with King Jehoshaphat of Judah and King Ahab of Israel along with a clever angel that places an example of how foolish the prophets were. They had the truth in front of them, yet they still rejected it because of their selfish endeavors. Their minds was not on Jehovah/Yahweh, but on their personal missions. As a matter of fact, they claimed to serve God, made the followers believe it, yet tried to trick God by still pushing their own selfish agendas. Familiar? Futhermore, since they did not think that Jehovah’s words or truth was worthwhile to retain , he gave them over to a “depraved” mind, to do what wasn’t to be done.–Romans 1:28. In others, if people continue to ignore us and not engage themselves in at least looking into the discussion of Jesus and the Creator, then they are asking for this worthless mind. Worthless mind meaning worthless service, worthless worship, worthless giving, worthless living, worthless hearing….just worthless all around. Jehovah will let them sit there and continue in their worthless traditions. This answers the questions about the 91 years of UHOP survival. It has been 91 years of worthless survival, and will probably continue for another worthless years to come.
LA for Christ

Evans, GA

#5437 Jun 24, 2013
Hello Eyes on Christ
I am so happy for u it will b a little hard at first but read the 4 Gospels to get to know Jesus and u will not want to turn back well mayb a little but stay with the Lord & u will see ur life change for the best praying for u oh HAPPY DAY
LA for Christ

Evans, GA

#5438 Jun 24, 2013
I am getting caught up so please forgive me Eyes Wide Open my words was for u & Eyes on Christ u r great i like reading ur post n C i am a little n age so sometime my glasses don't work well but just know i luv u praise God
Eyes Wide Open

Charlotte, NC

#5439 Jun 24, 2013
Thank you all for welcoming me so graciously. And Cultastic, I'm a sister, lol. I, for some reason am at a wonderful peace. I'm not worried about turning back. I'm so glad and grateful that I escaped that mess.
I had been torn for a while. Just going through the motions. I stopped coming out when He came to town. I was like,'what's the point? he ain't gonna say nothing (preach). Then I just resigned from my group, the 3rd top in the kingdom. I was tired of paying the 'maybach fund' as I had grown to call it, from talking to a like-minded brother. But do you know what did it for me? To where I just washed my hands, no reservations or regrets? When it was called to my attention that the religion that the HOP is based on, the Catholic church, is a pagan religion. I had prior to that been told of Matthew 23:9 where no man shall be called father in the earth. Now add to that the fact that they (Catholics) are really into idolatry and have been controversial for some time. And all that I have found out about all the bishops. The fact that this has been a ponzi scheme, as my fellow brother calls it, from the very beginning. And that doesn't even scratch the surface. Long story short, I decided to get as far away from this so called religion as I possibly could. That's how I can be at peace with my decision. I am not going the hell with my Eyes Wide Open.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5440 Jun 25, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Thank you all for welcoming me so graciously. And Cultastic, I'm a sister, lol. I, for some reason am at a wonderful peace. I'm not worried about turning back. I'm so glad and grateful that I escaped that mess.
I had been torn for a while. Just going through the motions. I stopped coming out when He came to town. I was like,'what's the point? he ain't gonna say nothing (preach). Then I just resigned from my group, the 3rd top in the kingdom. I was tired of paying the 'maybach fund' as I had grown to call it, from talking to a like-minded brother. But do you know what did it for me? To where I just washed my hands, no reservations or regrets? When it was called to my attention that the religion that the HOP is based on, the Catholic church, is a pagan religion. I had prior to that been told of Matthew 23:9 where no man shall be called father in the earth. Now add to that the fact that they (Catholics) are really into idolatry and have been controversial for some time. And all that I have found out about all the bishops. The fact that this has been a ponzi scheme, as my fellow brother calls it, from the very beginning. And that doesn't even scratch the surface. Long story short, I decided to get as far away from this so called religion as I possibly could. That's how I can be at peace with my decision. I am not going the hell with my Eyes Wide Open.
Good for you!!!!!!!! How is your family taking this??

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5441 Jun 25, 2013
The REAL history and face of the Church:
www.scribd.com/doc/149235714 ...
Catch the Spirt while there is yet time.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5442 Jun 25, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Thank you all for welcoming me so graciously. And Cultastic, I'm a sister, lol. I, for some reason am at a wonderful peace. I'm not worried about turning back. I'm so glad and grateful that I escaped that mess.
I had been torn for a while. Just going through the motions. I stopped coming out when He came to town. I was like,'what's the point? he ain't gonna say nothing (preach). Then I just resigned from my group, the 3rd top in the kingdom. I was tired of paying the 'maybach fund' as I had grown to call it, from talking to a like-minded brother. But do you know what did it for me? To where I just washed my hands, no reservations or regrets? When it was called to my attention that the religion that the HOP is based on, the Catholic church, is a pagan religion. I had prior to that been told of Matthew 23:9 where no man shall be called father in the earth. Now add to that the fact that they (Catholics) are really into idolatry and have been controversial for some time. And all that I have found out about all the bishops. The fact that this has been a ponzi scheme, as my fellow brother calls it, from the very beginning. And that doesn't even scratch the surface. Long story short, I decided to get as far away from this so called religion as I possibly could. That's how I can be at peace with my decision. I am not going the hell with my Eyes Wide Open.
Shaluwm,

It is good to read your escape from the HOP is well underway. It takes incredible fortitude, and an unwavering commitment to YAHUWAH, to leave a life long engagement of something held near and dear to your heart. It may help to know that your consciousness will now allow reason and rationale to be deployed in a way you have never experienced. You are going to learn more about the Mashiyah than you ever knew. You will draw closer to Alahym than ever before, and you will feel elated that it will not and does not cost you a dime. Welcome loved one you are an inspiration to many, don’t look back, it’s a serious waste of time.

Shaluwm-
Eyes Wide Open

United States

#5443 Jun 25, 2013
Thanks so much MSD. I've only told my daughter and she was shocked. She understood when I went into detail as to why though. I have a nephew who's on the fence, he won't be surprised at all. The rest of my family I haven't told yet. Not for any particular reason, just haven't talked to them yet. It's the members that are gonna look at me like I'm growing a second head. And you know what? I DON'T CARE. This is a decision that I made for my well being...for my soul.

Truthsayer777, thanks so much for the link. I've only read a little as I am at work, but am in total agreement.

Hebrewsunite, everything that you say is so true. I'm already at peace. Such a calming peace. And can already feel myself getting closer to God.
Eyes Wide Open

United States

#5444 Jun 25, 2013
Hey! I'm still in Charlotte. Not sure why my work computer put that. lol
Eyes on Christ

United States

#5445 Jun 25, 2013
To be born and raised in the UHOP is an entrapment; a habit that is hard to kill for many. Be careful not to battle with the past as I have. If you understand how one is mesmirized, then you should understand satan’s power to make it look good, sound good, feel good. But it AINT!! It’s a Trap! The more people that he can get to serve God incorrectly, the better he feels at having victory. As I stated before, satan can care less about us knowing there is a God. What satan does is figure how to stop you from worshipping God correctly. What does that mean??

Just because many of us were born and raised in the HOP and say we believe in God doesn’t mean that we know God nor do we worship Him the way the Bible explains it.....this is detrimental to the soul.

–Example: 20 years ago. Heather meets Mike, and admitted to loving Mike so dearly. So.....Heather, Do you know what Mike’s preferences are in clothes? Heather: No. Do you know what Mike likes to eat? Heather: No. Do you know why Mike lives here and not there? Heather: No. Do you know if Mike approves of you using his car? Heather: I don’t know! Then, Heather, how can you LOVE Mike if you don’t KNOW Mike?????
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5446 Jun 25, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
To be born and raised in the UHOP is an entrapment; a habit that is hard to kill for many. Be careful not to battle with the past as I have. If you understand how one is mesmirized, then you should understand satan’s power to make it look good, sound good, feel good. But it AINT!! It’s a Trap! The more people that he can get to serve God incorrectly, the better he feels at having victory. As I stated before, satan can care less about us knowing there is a God. What satan does is figure how to stop you from worshipping God correctly. What does that mean??
Just because many of us were born and raised in the HOP and say we believe in God doesn’t mean that we know God nor do we worship Him the way the Bible explains it.....this is detrimental to the soul.
–Example: 20 years ago. Heather meets Mike, and admitted to loving Mike so dearly. So.....Heather, Do you know what Mike’s preferences are in clothes? Heather: No. Do you know what Mike likes to eat? Heather: No. Do you know why Mike lives here and not there? Heather: No. Do you know if Mike approves of you using his car? Heather: I don’t know! Then, Heather, how can you LOVE Mike if you don’t KNOW Mike?????
Brilliant E.O.C.!!!!!!!!!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#5447 Jun 25, 2013
LA for Christ wrote:
I am getting caught up so please forgive me Eyes Wide Open my words was for u & Eyes on Christ u r great i like reading ur post n C i am a little n age so sometime my glasses don't work well but just know i luv u praise God
Thank you, LA for Christ. I can see the joy and excitement through your words. It's encouraging. Keep it going.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#5448 Jun 25, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaluwm,
It is good to read your escape from the HOP is well underway. It takes incredible fortitude, and an unwavering commitment to YAHUWAH, to leave a life long engagement of something held near and dear to your heart. It may help to know that your consciousness will now allow reason and rationale to be deployed in a way you have never experienced. You are going to learn more about the Mashiyah than you ever knew. You will draw closer to Alahym than ever before, and you will feel elated that it will not and does not cost you a dime. Welcome loved one you are an inspiration to many, don’t look back, it’s a serious waste of time.
Shaluwm-
Say it again, Hebrewsunite! A serious waste of time.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5449 Jun 27, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
To be born and raised in the UHOP is an entrapment; a habit that is hard to kill for many. Be careful not to battle with the past as I have. If you understand how one is mesmirized, then you should understand satan’s power to make it look good, sound good, feel good. But it AINT!! It’s a Trap! The more people that he can get to serve God incorrectly, the better he feels at having victory. As I stated before, satan can care less about us knowing there is a God. What satan does is figure how to stop you from worshipping God correctly. What does that mean??
Just because many of us were born and raised in the HOP and say we believe in God doesn’t mean that we know God nor do we worship Him the way the Bible explains it.....this is detrimental to the soul.
–Example: 20 years ago. Heather meets Mike, and admitted to loving Mike so dearly. So.....Heather, Do you know what Mike’s preferences are in clothes? Heather: No. Do you know what Mike likes to eat? Heather: No. Do you know why Mike lives here and not there? Heather: No. Do you know if Mike approves of you using his car? Heather: I don’t know! Then, Heather, how can you LOVE Mike if you don’t KNOW Mike?????
@ Eyes on Christ-SIMPLY BREATH TAKINGLY BRILLIANT!!!

Just because many of us were born and raised in the HOP and say we believe in God doesn’t mean that we know God nor do we worship Him the way the Bible explains it.....this is detrimental to the soul.

–Example: 20 years ago. Heather meets Mike, and admitted to loving Mike so dearly. So.....Heather, Do you know what Mike’s preferences are in clothes? Heather: No. Do you know what Mike likes to eat? Heather: No. Do you know why Mike lives here and not there? Heather: No. Do you know if Mike approves of you using his car? Heather: I don’t know! Then, Heather, how can you LOVE Mike if you don’t KNOW Mike?????

Mar 12:34 And when YAHUSHA saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of ALAHYM. And no man after that durst ask him [any question].

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in ruach/spirit [not flesh or material substance (matter)] and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Jhn 4:24 Alahym [is] a Ruach/Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in ruach/spirit and in truth.
Eyes Wide Open

Concord, CA

#5450 Jun 27, 2013
@ Hebrewsunite, another thing that raised my awareness was the constant talk of money. And how you have to have 'works',(equating to money). You would think in these 'last and evil days' the focus would be more on 'working out your soul's salvation', since 'time ain't long'. But no!! This constant push for 'daddy's club'. And he actually gets mad when the funds aren't what he thinks they should be. I wish I had opened my eyes long time ago. But like I said before, he is actually the reason I started becoming skeptical in the first place. And from the looks of the crowd, or lack there of, a lot of other people are waking up too.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5451 Jun 27, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
@ Hebrewsunite.....And from the looks of the crowd, or lack there of, a lot of other people are waking up too.
HALLELU JAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 555,002
A Gentleman. 9 hr QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Tue God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE