United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 268)

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of7,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Miss me with that

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably threw that 1st scroll in the trash! Just curious are you still in the HOP? If so it sounds like you are fed up with the "holy smoke screen". Welcome to the blog.
MSD let's just say I'm on my way out!!!! I'm still in the HOP however I am not Blind to what's going on... I had a member on my "Club" state as encouragement to try to get me to throw some money away by saying he sacrificed his house note and insurance to get on Daddy's Club this past Fathers Fay weekend. I flat out called him an idiot.. Things like this for some reason I just LOL at because there is no use in trying to help some of these people. My very own friends family etc... Just going down.. I have to stand alone however. I know JESUS IS MOAT CERTAINLY THE WAY WITH NO "Buffer or "Filter" (The man in the gap) as they say but the idiots fail to realize that only Jesus is big enough to fill the gap.. Thank you MSD for the warm welcome.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss me with that wrote:
<quoted text>
MSD let's just say I'm on my way out!!!! I'm still in the HOP however I am not Blind to what's going on... I had a member on my "Club" state as encouragement to try to get me to throw some money away by saying he sacrificed his house note and insurance to get on Daddy's Club this past Fathers Fay weekend. I flat out called him an idiot.. Things like this for some reason I just LOL at because there is no use in trying to help some of these people. My very own friends family etc... Just going down.. I have to stand alone however. I know JESUS IS MOAT CERTAINLY THE WAY WITH NO "Buffer or "Filter" (The man in the gap) as they say but the idiots fail to realize that only Jesus is big enough to fill the gap.. Thank you MSD for the warm welcome.
I will be praying for you believe it or not I pray for everyone on this board that God will continue to open the eyes of the who are lost and the ones who are searching trying to see their way out. The writing is on the wall for the HOP is just up to the people to read it. Who in their right mind will give a man their rent/mortgage and insurance money and make themselves delinquent and call that a sacrificially blessing. God is not pleased with this. It is not a burden to serve the Lord and giving your hard earned money to a greedy man is not the works of the bible. In John 6:28-29 Jesus told the Pharisees what kind of works were required of them.

I too got so sick of hearing that Bailey was standing in the gap for us, there is NO scripture for that but there is a scripture for Jesus being in the gap John 14:6.

God Bless and look to God for understanding!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

These UHOP members that think they should continue to feed a fire will soon be burned up. When they get set out doors the UHOP is going to say you should have paid your rent. UHOP has already proved they don’t care about members that don’t pay their rent. How stupid are you to take your all and give it away.

This Money obsession is unreal, yet they feel the need to continue to give.
This hold Puffy has over some of his members is really crazy. This is truly the works of the Devil. No wonder he insist his members stay away from people like me.
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

To answer Saved#5402 "Vacating" & thanks my friend Cultastic u have my permission anytime
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Saved#5402
Yes i am delivered i hope u will let Christ into ur heart so u won't die n ur sins
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Saved#5402

Do u kno that there is only on name by which we r saved? Acts4:12 (You can read can"t u?)
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Please I'm not try n to be mean to anyone but as for the natural hair why not were your fro to the hop I have a really big one u might have seen it in DC God gave it to me
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm writing so young people won't beleived that it is a NOT a SIN to wear natural dig this what;s the different between wearing a fro to the hop OR wearing a dress so tight until when they walk u can almost hear their knees knocking
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Some of u might say "she's not say n nothing" but there are the practical & spiritual sides n the hop when i was young it was spiritual and if i can help some young or older(like me} to understand that every thing is not a sin
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Goodmorn i correct myself there is NO SPIRITUAL side n the hop sorry
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Hello Hebrewsunite
We should give God everything our mind our soul & our body cause he died for us so one day we will b with him i will never leave the Lord cause i was one of the biggest sinner and still working n the hop LoL it doesn"t matter as long as u pay that money
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

LA for Christ wrote:
Hello Hebrewsunite
We should give God everything our mind our soul & our body cause he died for us so one day we will b with him i will never leave the Lord cause i was one of the biggest sinner and still working n the hop LoL it doesn"t matter as long as u pay that money
Shaluwm “LA for Christ”

You are spot on and I agree w/you 100%, my illustration was merely to expose the idiom HOP folk and “Church” Folk use to garner favors, wages, and energies, from the membership. The observation from The Scriptures was presented to show, that there is in fact, no Scripture that makes that explicit statement. The fact and reality is what we need understand, and that is; what are we actually giving Alahym, that is not already his?

Psa 24:1
[[A Psalm of David.]] The earth [is]YAHUWAH’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

1Cr 10:26
For the earth [is] YAHUWAH’S, and the fulness thereof.

Pro 4:7
Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Shaluwm-
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

LA for Christ wrote:
Hello Hebrewsunite
i was one of the biggest sinner and still working n the hop LoL it doesn"t matter as long as u pay that money
Most of us that left the UHOP had the same feelings. As long as we were in the UHOP sin didn't matter, I had my G-Class number. I told you many times my life change the moment God came into my life. God didn’t come into my life until I started reading the Bible, not choice scriptures. Things I use to do I truly didn't do any more. I never cared when I was in the UHOP. I was already dirty.

If you talk to some members now and ask them why they are still doing the things they do, they say everyone else is doing it. Some reply from people that claims their Church is the one and only one. Sin has never been address because their Top thinks they are above sin. Talking about busting Hell wide open, some of them are at the top of the list.

Don’t misquote me; you have a lot of UHOP members trying to do the right thing. But the ones that are not are over shadowing the ones that are trying.
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Hi Gee-Tee i always enjoy ur post n
Now for those who want & try to leave a person to Christ ask them to read Matthew, Mark, Luck & John a person has to get to know Jesus how can a person talk about Jesus if they don"t know anything about Him this is how i was lead to Christ
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Sorry i mispell leave for lead & Luck for Luke
once they read the gospels than they need to know these things:Omnipresent Ps. 139:7-11 & Omnipotent Luke 1:35 & Omniscient 1 Cor 2:10 & also the cost of discipleship Luke 9:23-26 I pray this will help someone out there that's look n luv u
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

When is the Black Churches going to return to just saving souls without a Mega Ministry - Sanctified Church Revolution.com

The main thing God wants within any Ministry is to save souls. What happened to those days when we would have tent revivals and prayer meetings in small storefront churches past midnight, at least 3 times a week? What happened to shut in prayers or even noonday prayer through the week? What happened to Sunday night services and even evening services, at least two times a week? It seems like we are witnessing evil not only with issues of rebellion with gay marriage and abortion, but also within the church there is an evil spirit and it is greed. God is saying wait a minute,'all you need to do and is save souls, I never told you to break the law just to make sure you reach stardom within my Kingdom.' He saying,'while you are building these big church buildings, Satan has been getting many souls every second'. We are living in an evil age where Pastors want to reach recognition of celebrities, but not go out and feed the homeless and hand out tracts to Gang Members, Prostitutes, Pimps and Drug Dealers.

They have ideas to build gigantic buildings and domes, but it is irrelevant to save sinners or even approach the President on issues like gay marriage that is affecting Christian business owners and even Preachers whom do not accept homosexuality within their Ministries and continue to preach the entire Word of God.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Saints of God, we have no time to be playing around with God's business, but we are to go out and save souls from eternal hell. As Ministers of the Gospel, we are not to bring shame to the body of Christ by taking the easy way out. Now, if Pastors are going to start breaking the law, how will sinners even respect them as God's messengers? They won't respect them neither will they even desire to give their souls to God, because they have seen a false representation in the pulpit.

When will the sanctified church return to complete God's work in the midst of wickedness on earth? Again, there is no way the body of Christ will be able to defeat issues like gay marriage unless the Pastors, Ministers and their Wives choose to be completely Holy and Righteous. The (black) church is in trouble, God is angry at ministers preaching for fame and fortune.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I post the last 2 post from the Revolution.com site. People need to be reminded the purpose of Church.

One of my seniors wanted to go to the UHOP kitchen today. She is 85 years old and wanted to dress comfortable in a pair of slacks but was advised she could not wear them so she stayed home. Do that make sense, at 85 her slack would have been baggie what harm or disrespect would she had made sitting in the kitchen on a Saturday morning patronizing the group that was selling dinners.

Puffy is enforcing rules that don’t make sense just to prove he’s in charge. Do they put strangers out that come in with slacks?
Eyes Wide Open

Browns Summit, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone. As my name states, my eyes are wide open, after blindly going through the motions for so long. But my eyes being opened started from this new bishop. The way he talks to people, treats people, his arrogance and the constant talk about money. At this point, I am done. I got off the 'club' I was on some months ago. And looking to join another church. I'm way past the point where it hurt to find out that I indeed am in that 'cult' that everybody was saying it was. Mind you, I've been a member all my life, that's why it hurt so, but not now. I'm way beyond that foolishness, knowledge is key.(Looking to give my remaining family and friends the pics I've accumulated and that 'banner'. lol)
And I feel for the people who remain. Just blindly going through the motions, because that's what we do. I just don't understand why they don't understand. And the faithful members that post here...just pitiful. I hope they wake up soon. Going down a path of destruction.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Open wrote:
Hello everyone. As my name states, my eyes are wide open, after blindly going through the motions for so long. But my eyes being opened started from this new bishop. The way he talks to people, treats people, his arrogance and the constant talk about money. At this point, I am done. I got off the 'club' I was on some months ago. And looking to join another church. I'm way past the point where it hurt to find out that I indeed am in that 'cult' that everybody was saying it was. Mind you, I've been a member all my life, that's why it hurt so, but not now. I'm way beyond that foolishness, knowledge is key.(Looking to give my remaining family and friends the pics I've accumulated and that 'banner'. lol)
And I feel for the people who remain. Just blindly going through the motions, because that's what we do. I just don't understand why they don't understand. And the faithful members that post here...just pitiful. I hope they wake up soon. Going down a path of destruction.
Good morning and welcome Eyes Wide Open,

God was never in the HOP, the god of the HOP has always been its bishops. Take it from me once you see the light, read and pray to God for understanding you will see exactly why God has never been in there. Bailey is really taking the HOP down with his greed and arrogance but if you really look at it all of the bishops acted in this manner just some of them knew how to finess it. Like if said in several of my post it is not a burden to serve God and all of this EXTRA stuff that is put on the people in the HOP is unnecessary and unscriptual. Praying your strength as you leave the HOP, family and friends my turn on you but there's not a friend like Jesus!

God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of7,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••