United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
5,321 - 5,340 of 8,120 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty @MSD, ironically in the UHOP they will say that scripture pertains to people like you and I since we no longer attend. I repeat it constantly Bishop Grace did a number on the people.
"The greatest weapon that the oppressor has in his hand is the mind of the oppressed."~~Clarence Glover
I really wish my UHOP sisters and brothers would read the quote above for clarity. There is a famous cliche used in the UHOP that makes my blood boil every time I hear/read it. "We KNOW what we're doing and why we're doing it. We KNOW we're not serving a man. We KNOW blah blah blah..." Please listen to me: you don't know. You think you know but you don't. Once we are convinced that we know and there's no reason to continue to learn we've already lost.
"A lie is the truth until the truth is exposed."
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."~~Gloria Steinem
Most people following the blog may notice that I rarely post scriptural reference anymore. The simple explanation is that I've noticed that most of my UHOP sisters and brother do not actually read the bible beyond the few scriptures given in the UHOP. Those that do typically take the interpretations given to them by the ministers and they seldom scrutinize the validity of the ministers' application of scripture. In the UHOP your mind is on auto pilot while your leadership is enjoying the life you are giving them.
You work, you pay taxes, you pay tithes, you pay offering, you pay G-Class; while your leadership sits back unemployed and filthy rich, tax-exempt because GOD wants it that way (insert sarcasm). Even if they did give back to the church you gave them the money to give to the church in the first place. Therefore you're paying TWICE. At the end of the day you get "Give GOD everything and live holy." You are literally being sold a doctrine so that men may eat. Therefore, in order to continue eating they only teach you what they want you to know but not the entire story. As long as <<< Read that carefully and just THINK for a second.
Isaiah 56:9-12 < Read what the lord says about your UHOP "watchmen" since you claim the 7th verse is talking about the UHOP here in America.
Very well stated Dr. Cultastic!... "Give God Everything" Really? Where is that in Scripture?..... I'll be back...
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

“Give God Everything”
Actually means, and “should be”(per most “modern” clergy) interpreted by the hearer/congregant as give the preacher all your time, money, and efforts, and since he (your preacher) is being directed by “god”, god will tell him where and what to do with all of your resources.

The actual statement “Give God Everything”
Does not appear anywhere in today’s KJV.

This excerpt is from “The Blue Letter Bible” an online search engine w/Hebrew and Greek lexicon for entomology research.
KJV Concordance for -"give" AND "God" AND...

"give" AND "God" AND...
occurs in 0 verses in the KJV (see Primary Results).
Here are some additional combinations of your search terms.

"give" AND "God"
occurs in 121 verses in the KJV, including 1 exact phrase shown first.
Page 1 / 5
exact phrase (Jhn 9:24 - Jhn 9:24)
Jhn 9:24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.
(More Info)
Give God occurs in 121 verses
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...

A twist on a verse that DNE (does not exist) and is used for the explicit purpose of controlling/manipulating the membership. If you fall for the fact that “God”* is talking to this “Profit”(who usually does not know his or his son’s name) then you will become accustomed to him telling you “God said/says” and subsequently be victimized by that bogus lie:“Give God Everything”! I write this in the hopes that you know the right title of our Creator; it’s NOT GOD/LORD/ or Jesus, But rather Alahym. In this information age we are learning that the proper title per the Ruach ha Qodesh which guides our quest for the true names which are YAHUWAH, and YAHUSHA.

*Strong's Number H430 matches the Hebrew *****('elohiym)[per Paleo-Hebrew where no vowel points or consanants exists; should be; Alahym], which occurs 2606 times in 2249 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV
God.1)(plural) a) rulers, judges b) divine ones c) angels d) gods
2)(plural intensive - singular meaning) a) god, goddess b) godlike one c) works or special possessions of God b) godlike one d) the (true) God e) God

"LORD"
occurs 7888 times in 6668 verses in the KJV
Page 1 / 267 exact matches (Gen 2:4 - Gen 4:13)
Jehovah = "the existing One" (Remember “J” did not exist as a singular letter until The first English-language book to make a clear distinction between 'i' and 'j' was published in 1633.[) The KJV was originally written in 1611 Paleo-Hebrew definitely defines the grammatical and phonetic form of the actual name of our creator is YAHUWAH.
1) the proper name of the one true God
a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointing of 0136

The "Tithing" Scam Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Miss me with that

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

So Clarence B and his enterouge were in Charlotte over Farhers Day Weekend and after the reports went up Saturday night and all of our lost loved ones who literally broke their banks to get on his "Daddy's" club... He challenges everyone to work their faith and get their name on a scroll by when he comes back which will be Charlotte convocation...$2g's to get your name in the scroll., the last time Charlotte did the scroll, he was displeased as if everyone let him down because there weren't as many names as he wanted.. Mind you it was $500 a pop at that time. But with the stakes set higher some of these folk are stopping at nothing to do this.. You'd think it being the occasion if Father's Day there would be some kudos or encouragement for those fathers trying to be good fathers and some encouraging words for those slack... No instead he states that we are in a spiritual warfare and that we should not listen to any of the outside negative foolishness (Talking about us I guess) and that we need to work for god and follow Him (Him being Daddy B) I mean just a way to plug "Give me all your money" in the so called sermon which nobody seems to remember a scripture at all... But yet this is so defended and supported by the so called do what dad says members... Unbelievable... Your thoughts
saved

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

@ Gee-Tee that statement was not talking about bodies, he was talking about souls!!!
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

When puffy was n Augusta u could have had ur on seat it was not full at all i thank God for thst
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

As for McCollough when i was a house maid he tryed me i was so shocked i didn"t tell my mom or anyone they would just tell me i was lie n
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

My family is still n the hop & they would want 2 cut my neck about this but i don't care cause the truth is the light & it will set u free
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic u r wonderful & i didn't know about the site until May30th n DC it was had for me when i left but i"ve been out 32yrs & if i can help anyone i will try keep ur eyes on Jesus He's the only WAY
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

HEBREWSUNIT
tHERE IS NOTHING N THE HOP FOR FREE NOT EVEN A CONVOCATION BADGE & THE FOOD PRICES R OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT I TELL U WHAT IS free SEX U CAN GET IT ANYTIME & ANYPLACE U WANT IT I"M GLAD I DIDN'T DIE BEFOR CHRIST CAME N 2 MY LIFE
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

saved wrote:
@ Gee-Tee that statement was not talking about bodies, he was talking about souls!!!
When I was working I had a group of 30 people I supervised. Every person in my group was able to do my job if I wasn’t there.

Do you really think some one that is leading you should not prepare you for Heaven? The question should have been why these people aren’t or souls as you put it, as large as the UHOP was in Grace Time were not going to Heaven.

Grace was your leader who claims God sent him. Yet the majority of his congregation was going to hell. Be for real, he wasn’t suppose to make that statement. He did nothing to stop the sin running rampart because Grace was the biggest sinner of them all in the UHOP.

Your souls were in Grace hands and he could care less about you as long as he received all your money with plenty Maids to play with.

WAKE UP
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Miss me with that wrote:
So Clarence B and his enterouge were in Charlotte over Farhers Day Weekend and after the reports went up Saturday night and all of our lost loved ones who literally broke their banks to get on his "Daddy's" club... He challenges everyone to work their faith and get their name on a scroll by when he comes back which will be Charlotte convocation...$2g's to get your name in the scroll., the last time Charlotte did the scroll, he was displeased as if everyone let him down because there weren't as many names as he wanted.. Mind you it was $500 a pop at that time. But with the stakes set higher some of these folk are stopping at nothing to do this.. You'd think it being the occasion if Father's Day there would be some kudos or encouragement for those fathers trying to be good fathers and some encouraging words for those slack... No instead he states that we are in a spiritual warfare and that we should not listen to any of the outside negative foolishness (Talking about us I guess) and that we need to work for god and follow Him (Him being Daddy B) I mean just a way to plug "Give me all your money" in the so called sermon which nobody seems to remember a scripture at all... But yet this is so defended and supported by the so called do what dad says members... Unbelievable... Your thoughts
UHOP Annual Revenue $ 8,800,000.00
http://www.dandb.com/businessdirectory/united...
For those who can’t count the zeros that BILLIONS and they still feel the need to beg for more.

This is so sad these Members are still giving a Man that gives nothing back.
What will it take to wake them up? God is not asking for Money, Puffy is.
saved

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

@LA for Christ, you stated several times that you have been out of the UHOP for 32 years n how glad you are because you have been delivered from this place. What were you doing in DC?
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

False prophecy, false teachings, and false practices was heavy on my mind last night. A few of us studied about some of the the warnings that is expected to take place through false teachings. Many have done everything to prove they have the Creator in them by dancing, unknown tongues, and twitching rather than getting to know Him through His inspired Words. In the UHOP, your amount of Holy Spirit or "ghost" is measured by how much you shout, twitch, and speak on gibberish. Signs of your receiving the "Holy Ghost" is shaking and rolling....almost like a runner passing the finish line " keep going, your almost there. " Pay very close to this video that has much of this trance practices in it, and listen to the speaker in the classroom. Satan is a deceiver, manipulator, magician, and he will make you into a wild animal if you allow him to. Just remember...none of it is of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss me with that wrote:
The "foolishness" he's referring to is otherwise known as the truth that's why he wants his drones to stay away from it and he calls it negative. Knowledge is the enemy of Daddy while ignorance is his very best friend. Give them a lot of lies and mix in a little bit of truth and it's verses of "GOD bless the House of Prayer and Three Cheers For Daddy Grace" for almost a century. A lie can withstand the test of questioning. Bishop is very critical of his own members and he definitely despises the evil deplorable devils like us who criticize him. His unmitigated arrogance is not an act he's simply being the man he is.

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute. I don't think Brother Bailey is being a slave driver for the money because of personal greed. I've seen some of the clothes he wears, he's not very stylish and outside of the cars/homes which I'm quite sure someone picked for him he just doesn't strike me as a guy that has an appreciation for "the finer things in life." In fact I've heard that he's quite the spend-thrift. With that being said he's a slave to the machine. He sold his soul "literally" to become the Daddy therefore he's in debt to the machine. He has to keep up the lifestyle for lots of people. Understand that as soon as he came into the know and accepted the (money) "Daddy secrets" he had to continue the "Daddy" deception so that all those who lied including his predecessors are not exposed. I don't know if he was actually paid a dowry to become the Bishop but I will say that it's a well known rumor that he did; a rumor that he will never flat out deny (just food for thought).
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
False prophecy, false teachings, and false practices was heavy on my mind last night. A few of us studied about some of the the warnings that is expected to take place through false teachings. Many have done everything to prove they have the Creator in them by dancing, unknown tongues, and twitching rather than getting to know Him through His inspired Words. In the UHOP, your amount of Holy Spirit or "ghost" is measured by how much you shout, twitch, and speak on gibberish. Signs of your receiving the "Holy Ghost" is shaking and rolling....almost like a runner passing the finish line " keep going, your almost there. " Pay very close to this video that has much of this trance practices in it, and listen to the speaker in the classroom. Satan is a deceiver, manipulator, magician, and he will make you into a wild animal if you allow him to. Just remember...none of it is of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good morning E.O.C.

This was very interesting and thank you for sharing I also viewed part 2. This is what Jesus was talking about in Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name?" 23 And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness."

Many are going to be shocked and sad on this day! People need to wake up and stop mocking God's word!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss me with that wrote:
He probably threw that 1st scroll in the trash! Just curious are you still in the HOP? If so it sounds like you are fed up with the "holy smoke screen". Welcome to the blog.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

saved wrote:
@LA for Christ, you stated several times that you have been out of the UHOP for 32 years n how glad you are because you have been delivered from this place. What were you doing in DC?
Dearest @LA for Christ please pardon me in advance for being rude and speaking on your behalf without your permission. I've said it before I speak sarcasm as a second language and the aforementioned post has sarcasm written all over it.

@SLAVED I'll answer your question--"What were you doing in DC?" The answer is quite simple; to see family and friends and to observe. As I recall there's something in the name of your church about "ALL PEOPLE". Well Sister @LA for Christ is clearly included in the "people"; the "all" emphatically is including but not limited to members, non-members, and ex-members. Therefore, one can logically conclude that she was "welcomed" to visit your false celebration of the Federal Memorial Day holiday.

Now that your question has been answered can you return the favor and answer a question for me.

Why was the Almighty McCollough attempting to pry his "holy phallus" in @LA for Christ's yoni (BTW that's a flower research it)? Please don't give us this excuse about him being just a man. Why does your church ignore all of the victims of these abuses? Are you just that closed minded to believe that ALL of the women are lying? If you do think they are lying what do they stand to gain by lying? Let's see the devil is going to reward them for helping bring more souls to him by lying on the infallible modern day Jesus, aka Daddy Paul, aka Daddy Peter......
God will deliver

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

So does anyone know why there werre no buses from DC in Charlotte for Father's Day....That was very odd.

Also I would suggest all these pastors to turn their keys in. They will all be stressed to an early grave if they keep trying to push this daddy's club down people's throats. SMH....This bishops car cost more money than you can make in a year, but your stressing over making HIS club.....WOW!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LA for Christ wrote:
Cultastic u r wonderful & i didn't know about the site until May30th n DC it was had for me when i left but i"ve been out 32yrs & if i can help anyone i will try keep ur eyes on Jesus He's the only WAY
I will continue to proclaim my admiration for women like you and @Gee-Tee. I'm completely humbled by women who have been victimized by a hero that have the courage and fortitude to speak up about their experiences. I can recall the day that I learned of the ugly truths about the men that I believed that GOD himself sent to save me. Ironically very few clergy in the UHOP deny the allegations. I always get a gray area answer in the form of a question something like:

"What difference does it make he's dead now?"
"Where were their parents?"
"Why did they (the victims) wait so long to speak up?"

^^^I subsequently ask a rhetorical questions. If they were sent by GOD why would GOD allow his representative(s) to have sex with children? If members commit the same immoral sexual acts as Daddy they are threatened with hell. When Daddy does it "GOD is in control". So does that make GOD a hypocrite if Daddy's sins are exonerated automatically, while a record of mine are kept? The Daddy is just a man and the sooner my UHOP sheeple sisters and brothers realize that, the sooner a change will come.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Big Business controls where you live, the kind of schooling you received. They control the food you eat, the clothes you wear. Everything they create is a project. They put it out there for you then sit back and watch. Visit a grocery store in a well to do neighborhood. Even Ritz Crackers are made with difference ingredients. Juices sold in Black neighborhoods never reach their stores, Quality of meat, Top Grade A. They can do this because they have the Power. How did they acquire this Power, MONEY? Notice how they can do a gentrification in your neighborhood. They move you out like you’re never been there, look at Logan Circle.

The more Money you have, the greater your Power is. The Rockefellers are one of the riches families in the world. When one of their great, great, great grandsons got married, he took his bride on a 9 month Honeymoon to see the world.

I said all of this for you to try to understand the logic of these Bishops. None of Puffy’s children, grand children, and great grand children will have anything to worry about. He’s building a Dynasty for his family like all the Bishops before him. I told you all to investigate the amount of Money, Properties and Assets Grace and McCollough left their Families. The sad part of acquiring the UHOP wealth, most of these Bishop siblings stop coming to the UHOP. It’s like they took the Money and ran.

Puffy found out how the game was played. None of you dare question where the Money goes, so he has full regime. Your Church just did a sweep of members that were behind in rent, sat them out on the streets. A Church that Net ¼ of a Million dollars in one night service evicts its member. They don’t pay Taxes so why not write it off.

If you had to run to the UHOP for Shelter, could you take a bath there, where would you sleep? Would they give you food or would you have to buy it. Do they have emergency set ups available. You are paying all this Money, yet you have no clues as to what to do in the time of trouble.

Puffy Family has no worries; they will be taken care of. The Mormons at least created an emergency planning. Go to the Mormons website and see how they take care of their people. At least they are justifying some of the Money they are collecting.

How much Money is enough? How long can you continue at this pace. When do your Leaders say Well Done. You can’t see your down fall is coming. You can not continue to rob Peter to pay Paul. To work this hard to please a Man is ludicrous. God help those that help themselves. You are heading for a Disaster if you don’t change. This is supposed to be a Church. Your souls are on the line, How can you think Holy if your mind is on Money all the time.

And you still want to believe God sent Puffy. The God I serve has removed all Stress and Strain from me. What has Puffy done for you lately? Does he even know your name?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••