United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5372 Jun 17, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Good put Gee Tee,
For those who wonder what a salary of $190,000.00 USD is equivalent to in 2012-2013 USD try this figure; $2,583,677.78 this is per the CPI Inflation Calculator. Do keep in mind the buying power of a USD in 1929.
“How much lower is today's dollar value? Well, in 1913 you could buy as much with a dollar as you can with $23.19 in 2012, nearly 100 years later. By 1920, the dollar was worth only half, or $11.48 in today's value. Deflation (the opposite of inflation) during the Great Depression of 1929 increased the value of the dollar to $13.43”.
For those who care to anylize the math here and the source of the math information here is the site to look at; http://useconomy.about.com/od/inflationfaq/f/...
For all those defenders of “The HOP Faith” the average house hold income in 1929 –1930 was $1,368.00, to add clarity to that; President Herbert Hoover earned $75,000.00 per year in that same time period. Today The President of the U.S. earns $400,00.00 per year. How much did YAHUsha earn in AD 30? How much did Kifer (Peter) earn in AD 40? How much did Shaul (Paul) earn in AD 66?
Get real HOP folk, when are you going to wake up to this HOP Ponzi scheme? Some one please show me in NT Scripture where Yahusha told any of the disciples to go out and raise money for his kingdom? Or someone please find where any of the apostles or disciples were told to go out and raise money for the building of any kingdom? If it ain’t in The Scriptures IT AIN’T SO! Where is it written in the NT that anyone should go and build an edifice to worship YAHUWAH or YAHUSHA in?
Think in peace…
Shaulwm-
Very informative......
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5373 Jun 17, 2013
June 17, 2013

Another nice article to read

http://www.has.vcu.edu/wrs/profiles/UnitedChu...

Pay attention to the ISSUES/CHALLENGES
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5374 Jun 18, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
June 17, 2013
I just can't say it enough on how grateful I am to God for delivering me from this false religion! I just pray that more will open their eyes and see this truth.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5375 Jun 18, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't say it enough on how grateful I am to God for delivering me from this false religion! I just pray that more will open their eyes and see this truth.
You know my family that’s still there has shown me so much distrust with their dedication to Puffy, that I have even stop given them my money on their special occasion. They see nothing wrong in taking from you to give to Puffy. I’ll throw my money in the streets before I let the UHOP get another dime. I won’t even patronize their kitchens any more.

Every time I see one of the UHOP seniors walking with the help of canes and walkers still sweating in the hot sun trying to sell something to enhance their G-Class report, or working at these stadium for free in order to get G-Class credit, I just want to beat the truth in them.

Some of the old is so rooted and grounded; they wouldn’t see the snake even after he has bitten them.

I too Thank God, I Thank God, and I Thank God I saw the light.
Married n2 UHOP

United States

#5376 Jun 18, 2013
I worked at the stadium two time in a skirt looking crazy and I said never again.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5377 Jun 19, 2013
Married n2 UHOP wrote:
I worked at the stadium two time in a skirt looking crazy and I said never again.
I remember those days it was just a waste of time and there was NO blessing in that! Now it was ok to miss service especially when the bishop was in town to work at the arena but if you missed service for any other reason it was frowned upon. Then how could you justify being a so called Christian and serving beer to people, talk about a twisted religion! It just amazes me on how things were turned around, rules were broken when it came to making daddy a buck!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5378 Jun 19, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
June 17, 2013
The author of the article has done extensive research on Bishop Grace. I've spoken to her personally. I encourage my UHOP bright minds to do some independent research and reach out to her. Just one point to note she tried to contact UHOP leadership and members to get content for her works however, she was turned away. My question is if Grace was the TRUTH what are you hiding about him? It makes absolutely no sense.

For those who read the article it's really interesting how in the timeline at the beginning of the article after 1960 nothing much was said about the following Bishops and/or accomplishments of the UHOP. Here's what the point is. After Grace died the public lost interest in the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Daddy Bailey circus. They came to realize just how eccentric and off center the UHOP is. Also, Bishop McCollough was smart enough to know just like the media made Grace popular it could also destroy the UHOP once the TRUTH was exposed. Therefore, he stayed away from mainstream media all together.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5379 Jun 19, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of the article has done extensive research on Bishop Grace. I've spoken to her personally. I encourage my UHOP bright minds to do some independent research and reach out to her. Just one point to note she tried to contact UHOP leadership and members to get content for her works however, she was turned away. My question is if Grace was the TRUTH what are you hiding about him? It makes absolutely no sense.
For those who read the article it's really interesting how in the timeline at the beginning of the article after 1960 nothing much was said about the following Bishops and/or accomplishments of the UHOP. Here's what the point is. After Grace died the public lost interest in the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Daddy Bailey circus. They came to realize just how eccentric and off center the UHOP is. Also, Bishop McCollough was smart enough to know just like the media made Grace popular it could also destroy the UHOP once the TRUTH was exposed. Therefore, he stayed away from mainstream media all together.
I found too found the timeline very interesting! I thought it was well written. LOL at the Ringling Brothers comment!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5380 Jun 19, 2013
Excuse the typo (found x 2)
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5381 Jun 19, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I found too found the timeline very interesting! I thought it was well written. LOL at the Ringling Brothers comment!
I wonder what my black brothers and sisters think of the following quote by the author:

"In America, his brown skin automatically classified him as Black, but Grace never considered himself part of the African American community. Instead, he defined himself using Cape Verdean terms, saying he was Portuguese by nationality and that he was of the white race."

I can't definitively qualify Bishop Grace as a racist or a bigot but he definitely had a view of black people in America that could be considered unconventional for a lack of a better word. To get a better sense of what I'm saying UHOP sisters and brothers may I encourage you to do some research on the racial caste system in the Cape Verde and colonial Portugal in the 19th and early 20th century. Interestingly enough he didn't consider himself to be African American or black. Why would we assume or believe that he actually cared about the welfare of black folks in America? One can argue that he didn't "hate" black folks which I would consider marginally accurate. In contrast we can also argue that he thought of us as second caste or class considering how he plundered and raped our resources both literally and figuratively. Sadly this fact is both ignored and celebrated by the educated descendants of Bishop Grace's grossly ignorant and uneducated followers......
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#5382 Jun 19, 2013
U R so right #5331
Yes he was on that tour and he got soooo much money NO GOD's Word just money talk
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#5383 Jun 19, 2013
In GA if they want him to come for one night of convocation they have to have 50 stars and the mother house has got to have 100 stars That is soooo sad
LA for Christ

Grovetown, GA

#5384 Jun 19, 2013
Sorry i meant the mission but when i really learn how to us this comput. i will tell u about when i was a house maid for McCoolough
wow

Washington, DC

#5385 Jun 19, 2013
Wow
Thank U Daddy

Washington, DC

#5386 Jun 19, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOhhhh WWWeeeee!!!!! Eyes on Christ you are on fire!!!! Thank you for God's truth today!!!!
HEY SHANTA
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5387 Jun 20, 2013
LA for Christ wrote:
In GA if they want him to come for one night of convocation they have to have 50 stars and the mother house has got to have 100 stars That is soooo sad
Who does he think he is???? Jesus didn't bribe the people of his day!!!!!!! Bailey is so self absorbed!!!!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5388 Jun 20, 2013
LA for Christ wrote:
2Tim. 3:2 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

God's word speaks in such volumes against this!!!!!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5389 Jun 20, 2013
“Thank U Daddy”
This is why we see UHOP members as worshiping a Man; your title should have read “Thank you Lord”. What have Daddy done for you. It was the Lord that woke you and your Daddy up this morning. It was the Lord that gave you and your Daddy air to breathe. Everything you and your Daddy have cometh from the Lord. To thank some one other then the Lord for the air you breathe shows the Lord is not the one you are serving.

We have supplied you with so many Scriptures and Articles for you to read, yet you continue to be that Man in the Boat. For a so call Man of God to put a Price Tag on his visits is the worst of them all. Puffy is on a Money Mission. He is not there to win over souls. I told you all a POOR Man could not run this organization. This Money has blown his mind.

How long will UHOP members allow the greed of this Devil to consume you?
God is trying to tell you something through this board, hear Gods voice before it’s too late. God don’t want Money, Puffy does.

One thing Grace said and I can truly agree with if you UHOP members don’t change your ways is, Grace Quoted “The amount of UHOP members going to Heaven can fit in his car”. What a statement for your Leader to make. It was his responsibility to make sure his Members were prepared to meet the Lord. Instead he threw you all to the wolves. Your Ministers repeat that statement like its ok. Don’t they know it includes them?

Wake up people, stop this nonsense.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5390 Jun 20, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
2Tim. 3:2 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
God's word speaks in such volumes against this!!!!!!!
Mighty @MSD, ironically in the UHOP they will say that scripture pertains to people like you and I since we no longer attend. I repeat it constantly Bishop Grace did a number on the people.

"The greatest weapon that the oppressor has in his hand is the mind of the oppressed."~~Clarence Glover

I really wish my UHOP sisters and brothers would read the quote above for clarity. There is a famous cliche used in the UHOP that makes my blood boil every time I hear/read it. "We KNOW what we're doing and why we're doing it. We KNOW we're not serving a man. We KNOW blah blah blah..." Please listen to me: you don't know. You think you know but you don't. Once we are convinced that we know and there's no reason to continue to learn we've already lost.

"A lie is the truth until the truth is exposed."

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."~~Gloria Steinem

Most people following the blog may notice that I rarely post scriptural reference anymore. The simple explanation is that I've noticed that most of my UHOP sisters and brother do not actually read the bible beyond the few scriptures given in the UHOP. Those that do typically take the interpretations given to them by the ministers and they seldom scrutinize the validity of the ministers' application of scripture. In the UHOP your mind is on auto pilot while your leadership is enjoying the life you are giving them.

You work, you pay taxes, you pay tithes, you pay offering, you pay G-Class; while your leadership sits back unemployed and filthy rich, tax-exempt because GOD wants it that way (insert sarcasm). Even if they did give back to the church you gave them the money to give to the church in the first place. Therefore you're paying TWICE. At the end of the day you get "Give GOD everything and live holy." You are literally being sold a doctrine so that men may eat. Therefore, in order to continue eating they only teach you what they want you to know but not the entire story. As long as <<< Read that carefully and just THINK for a second.

Isaiah 56:9-12 < Read what the lord says about your UHOP "watchmen" since you claim the 7th verse is talking about the UHOP here in America.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#5391 Jun 20, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty @MSD, ironically in the UHOP they will say that scripture pertains to people like you and I since we no longer attend. I repeat it constantly Bishop Grace did a number on the people.
"The greatest weapon that the oppressor has in his hand is the mind of the oppressed."~~Clarence Glover
I really wish my UHOP sisters and brothers would read the quote above for clarity. There is a famous cliche used in the UHOP that makes my blood boil every time I hear/read it. "We KNOW what we're doing and why we're doing it. We KNOW we're not serving a man. We KNOW blah blah blah..." Please listen to me: you don't know. You think you know but you don't. Once we are convinced that we know and there's no reason to continue to learn we've already lost.
"A lie is the truth until the truth is exposed."
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."~~Gloria Steinem
Most people following the blog may notice that I rarely post scriptural reference anymore. The simple explanation is that I've noticed that most of my UHOP sisters and brother do not actually read the bible beyond the few scriptures given in the UHOP. Those that do typically take the interpretations given to them by the ministers and they seldom scrutinize the validity of the ministers' application of scripture. In the UHOP your mind is on auto pilot while your leadership is enjoying the life you are giving them.
You work, you pay taxes, you pay tithes, you pay offering, you pay G-Class; while your leadership sits back unemployed and filthy rich, tax-exempt because GOD wants it that way (insert sarcasm). Even if they did give back to the church you gave them the money to give to the church in the first place. Therefore you're paying TWICE. At the end of the day you get "Give GOD everything and live holy." You are literally being sold a doctrine so that men may eat. Therefore, in order to continue eating they only teach you what they want you to know but not the entire story. As long as <<< Read that carefully and just THINK for a second.
Isaiah 56:9-12 < Read what the lord says about your UHOP "watchmen" since you claim the 7th verse is talking about the UHOP here in America.
Very well stated Dr. Cultastic!... "Give God Everything" Really? Where is that in Scripture?..... I'll be back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min June VanDerMark 559,626
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 6 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 8 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web