United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Watch what you say

Charlotte, NC

#5352 Jun 12, 2013
@ all be mindful what n who you agree with!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5353 Jun 12, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Those who present their careless sermons can surely make anyone....ex-member, non-Daddy believer, first time vistor, etc. feel very uncomfortable, unwelcomed, and unloved. And still feeling like you AINT "LEARNT" nothing. It makes you want to run and never come back. It's like a club of members, fraternity, or something.
I told you God is going to say,“House of Who”, I never been there.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5354 Jun 13, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you God is going to say,“House of Who”, I never been there.
To put it more accurately Matt 7:21-23
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5355 Jun 13, 2013
Watch what you say wrote:
We're agreeing with the Lord and His word, what about you???
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5356 Jun 13, 2013
LA for Christ wrote:
hello 5342
You r on it I'm new to the site and I've been out of the HOP for over 32 yrs and Jesus is the best thing that ever happen to me
Welcome! Good for you! He is the best!!!
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#5357 Jun 13, 2013
I'll be brief and to the point

Watch what you say....

Truly my friend stop the witchcraft you have NO say in the fate of anyone but yourself...

Shaluwm
Watch what you say

Charlotte, NC

#5358 Jun 13, 2013
@ all I wrote was " be mindful what n who you agree with!!! why r you all being so defensive, and for GOD sakes where r you coming from concerning witchcraft. you came right out of left field, you want me n others to listen to what you r posting n you knock me for one statement now it makes me wonder about any of your post.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5359 Jun 13, 2013
@ all I wrote was " be mindful what n who you agree with!!! why r you all being so defensive, and for GOD sakes where r you coming from concerning witchcraft. you came right out of left field, you want me n others to listen to what you r posting n you knock me for one statement now it makes me wonder about any of your post.
I think your statement was an open one where it didn't specify who you were talking to as far as current members or ex-members and because we ex-members were conversing at the point of your comment we took it as being directing towards us. I know when I post it to 1st glorify God and 2nd to help someone. Personally I think that is the point of all of the ex-members but we tend to receive negative back lash from current members. No one means any harm here!!

God Bless
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5360 Jun 13, 2013
Also this is how current members tend to reply to posts out of left field.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5361 Jun 13, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I have no desire to ever go back there is nothing there for me. The last time I was there was for a funeral but the ironic thing was that they were nice to me and welcoming. When I left I sounded no horn I just faded out. I felt there was no need make an announcement and if I saw anyone on the street I told them why I left. It took everything I had in me to sit through that sermon. Once you see the light and read God's word why would you want to go back. I understand for those who have family, etc but I feel like this if you want to see me you know where I live, etc. Just my humble opinion.
I studied your posting for a while looking for something that was already there. Meaning read it before, but jumped at me differently then. In my search, I came face-to-face with 2 Peter 2:18-22. I don’t want to say much more about it at the moment.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#5362 Jun 13, 2013
Historically the witchcraft label has been applied to practices people believe influence the mind, body, or property of others against their will—or practices that the person doing the labeling believes undermine social or religious order. Some modern commentators[who?] believe the malefic nature of witchcraft is a Christian projection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft

If we level load the topic matter and timing of your script, and that it was presented on a site that regularly presents the fallibility of the HOP, it’s bishops, and their practices; which are predatory to say the least, and hell bound for all rational purposes. It’s logically prudent to hypothesize that you were attempting to stave off further conversation (not gonna happen...) To attempt plausible deniability on the platform of ambiguity seems disingenuous IMHO. The catalyst? The term “WITCHCRAFT” many “church” folk when backed into a corner with facts, history, archeology, logic, physics, spirit science, and just plain common sense, pull statements such as those out… hoping to fend off any more pressure to change, or realize they are in a cult.

You might want to look at Acts 7:57 concerning the Deacon Stephen….

No offence intended just education implemented.

All in love of course…

Shaluwm-
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#5363 Jun 13, 2013
Historically the witchcraft label has been applied to practices people believe influence the mind, body, or property of others against their will—or practices that the person doing the labeling believes undermine social or religious order. Some modern commentators[who?] believe the malefic nature of witchcraft is a Christian projection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft

If we level load the topic matter and timing of your script, and that it was presented on a site that regularly presents the fallibility of the HOP, it’s bishops, and their practices; which are predatory to say the least, and hell bound for all rational purposes. It’s logically prudent to hypothesize that you were attempting to stave off further conversation (not gonna happen...) To attempt plausible deniability on the platform of ambiguity seems disingenuous IMHO. The catalyst? The term “WITCHCRAFT” many “church” folk when backed into a corner with facts, history, archeology, logic, physics, spirit science, and just plain common sense, pull statements such as those out… hoping to fend off any more pressure to change, or realize they are in a cult.

You might want to look at Acts 7:57 concerning the Deacon Stephen….

No offence intended just education implemented.

All in love of course…

Shaluwm-
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5364 Jun 13, 2013
“Watch what you say”
First of all your handle speaks for itself

“All be mindful what n who you agree with!!!”
Second, you sound like you don’t agree with us. Since us non-members have been carrying a dialogue for the past few post, for some one to jump in like you did leaves an impression you are a Puffy follower.

Third, why should we be careful of quoting the Bible? God words speak for its self. You sound like you are on the defensive side. Do you want us to stop posting, not happening until the last person in the UHOP decides to serve God or I Die first.

Now you have two choices and I hope you pick the right one God or Puffy. The choice is yours.
Im Free

Glenside, PA

#5365 Jun 13, 2013
Well, I said I would never go back into that HOP again after that horrble performance at that funeral. But whats imprinted in my mind is the arrangment of those big old pictures of the four daddy's across the front of the church on the "Mountain". But then, they have a smaller picture depicting my Lord and Savior Jesus mounted on the side of the church where you could only see it if you enter on the right side of the church. That sick arrangement of pictures demonstrates the true teachings and practices of the UHOP everywhere. It was discrediting and offensive to me and should be to any christian who believe that Jesus Christ reigns supreme over any man. It would have been better if they did not include that replica of Jesus in that circus arena at all. But the members have the nerve to get offended when you tell them that they are serving man. Go Figure! Well I feel better now ... thank God for this blog.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5366 Jun 14, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied your posting for a while looking for something that was already there. Meaning read it before, but jumped at me differently then. In my search, I came face-to-face with 2 Peter 2:18-22. I don’t want to say much more about it at the moment.
Good morning E.O.C.

That was an excellent scripture to post and learn from. If you read further down on 2 Peter 2:22 22What the true proverb says has happened to them: "The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire."

I don't ever want to be accused of this verse and I feel God put it there for a reason. You see satan can be cunning and crafty and he will use whomever and whatever to draw you back into error.(Read 2 Cor.6:14-18) I know your family means well by inviting you to programs, etc but that is there way of keeping you attached to the HOP. Work on those heart strings so to speak and then you'll start to question if leaving will be the right thing to do. This is why it has been taught from the HOP leadership for members not to mingle with other churches because truth may be revealed to you and you will see the error of their ways.

Read 2 Kings 17:21:23 on how king Jeroboam drove Israel from following the Lord and commit a great sin. This is what is happening today in the man-made churches that teach contrary to what the Will of God is for man. There are so many sincere people who have a zeal of God but not according to knowledge. Rom.10:1-4

Please E.O.C. keep searching the scriptures and praying to God for understanding to order your steps as I am praying with and for you and know that I am here for you as well.

God Bless
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5367 Jun 14, 2013
Im Free wrote:
Well, I said I would never go back into that HOP again after that horrble performance at that funeral. But whats imprinted in my mind is the arrangment of those big old pictures of the four daddy's across the front of the church on the "Mountain". But then, they have a smaller picture depicting my Lord and Savior Jesus mounted on the side of the church where you could only see it if you enter on the right side of the church. That sick arrangement of pictures demonstrates the true teachings and practices of the UHOP everywhere. It was discrediting and offensive to me and should be to any christian who believe that Jesus Christ reigns supreme over any man. It would have been better if they did not include that replica of Jesus in that circus arena at all. But the members have the nerve to get offended when you tell them that they are serving man. Go Figure! Well I feel better now ... thank God for this blog.
Good morning I'm Free!

You know that so called picture of Jesus was put there to show the world that the HOP does believe in Jesus and not only daddy. But like you said they cannot over shadow the truth by their arrangement of the pictures and their worship service/doctrine. Having that picture of "Jesus" is blasphemous because that image is depicted from man for no one knows what our true Savior Jesus looks like. I too am grateful for this blog!!! Have a great day!

God Bless
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#5368 Jun 14, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning I'm Free!
You know that so called picture of Jesus was put there to show the world that the HOP does believe in Jesus and not only daddy. But like you said they cannot over shadow the truth by their arrangement of the pictures and their worship service/doctrine. Having that picture of "Jesus" is blasphemous because that image is depicted from man for no one knows what our true Savior Jesus looks like. I too am grateful for this blog!!! Have a great day!
God Bless
Many thanks MSD;
The pic of “Christ” like those pics of the bishops should be thrown out and the edifice itself revamped to actually resemble or depict a house where YAHUWAH should be worshiped and YAHUSHA would be praised. So many “Christians” are incredibly deceived according to Rev. They would do well to take a look at this clip concerning Ceasare Borgia the image many worship as “Christ” and do well to remember “Christ” is not the true title of the SAVIOR, just like “Jesus” is not his real name. The one whereby all men must call upon if they want to be saved from the destruction of this world. Find out through your own research that the actual name of Ben Alahym is YAHUSHA who came in his fathers name as the MASHIYAH our Father who is in Shamyim is named YAHUWAH be deceived no more, do your own research like you would when you invest in a start up company…..
Take a look this will give you more insight.
Deception: The False Image of "Christ"
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5369 Jun 14, 2013
Nice article to read:

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/17/nyregion/ha...

What’s so sad Grace had $190,000 income in 1934.

Grace bought several high-rise apartment buildings in Manhattan that DID NOT RENT TO BLACKS. In 1960, he left an estate of $25 million
Grace often told parishioners: "Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since He is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you."

Madison has embarked on a $178 million project to renovate and expand the Church's holdings.

The Grand total to rebuild and renovate was well over 400 Million

All of this information is out here for UHOP members to read, yet they continue to give their hard earn money to a Man that gives nothing in return.

Lord have Mercy
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#5370 Jun 15, 2013
Good put Gee Tee,

For those who wonder what a salary of $190,000.00 USD is equivalent to in 2012-2013 USD try this figure; $2,583,677.78 this is per the CPI Inflation Calculator. Do keep in mind the buying power of a USD in 1929.

“How much lower is today's dollar value? Well, in 1913 you could buy as much with a dollar as you can with $23.19 in 2012, nearly 100 years later. By 1920, the dollar was worth only half, or $11.48 in today's value. Deflation (the opposite of inflation) during the Great Depression of 1929 increased the value of the dollar to $13.43”.

For those who care to anylize the math here and the source of the math information here is the site to look at; http://useconomy.about.com/od/inflationfaq/f/...

For all those defenders of “The HOP Faith” the average house hold income in 1929 –1930 was $1,368.00, to add clarity to that; President Herbert Hoover earned $75,000.00 per year in that same time period. Today The President of the U.S. earns $400,00.00 per year. How much did YAHUsha earn in AD 30? How much did Kifer (Peter) earn in AD 40? How much did Shaul (Paul) earn in AD 66?

Get real HOP folk, when are you going to wake up to this HOP Ponzi scheme? Some one please show me in NT Scripture where Yahusha told any of the disciples to go out and raise money for his kingdom? Or someone please find where any of the apostles or disciples were told to go out and raise money for the building of any kingdom? If it ain’t in The Scriptures IT AIN’T SO! Where is it written in the NT that anyone should go and build an edifice to worship YAHUWAH or YAHUSHA in?

Think in peace…

Shaulwm-
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5371 Jun 17, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
Nice article to read:
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/17/nyregion/ha...
What’s so sad Grace had $190,000 income in 1934.
Grace bought several high-rise apartment buildings in Manhattan that DID NOT RENT TO BLACKS. In 1960, he left an estate of $25 million
Grace often told parishioners: "Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since He is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you."
Madison has embarked on a $178 million project to renovate and expand the Church's holdings.
The Grand total to rebuild and renovate was well over 400 Million
All of this information is out here for UHOP members to read, yet they continue to give their hard earn money to a Man that gives nothing in return.
Lord have Mercy
The thing that I find most disturbing is that members are not able to conceptualize the amount of revenue the UHOP brings in from business holdings including but not limited to just property/real estate. You have to ask yourself people WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING?

They're not building that many church buildings anymore and buses don't cost that much. So now again bright UHOP sisters and brothers think for a second; where is all of the money going?

For the sake of everything logical please understand the reason why you can't get a solid answer about the financial status of the UHOP from your leadership. It's very simple; the give money TO "GOD" ideology was a lie from the inception of the UHOP. I'm quite sure in Bishop Grace's vision he never thought it would go this far. After all eventually the people would have to wake up and see this religious scheme for exactly what it is. However, clearly that assumption was wrong because 100 years later and black people are still buying into the game literally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 548,237
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 11 hr Miss New Thing 3
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE