United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10159 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5332 Jun 11, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Dearest loved ones “MSD”,“Cultastic”,“Gee Tee” and “Eyes on Christ”;
It is a scandalous shame that the HOP has continued thus far as it is. Many do actually know that the HOP is a pathetic excuse even for the errant ways of today’s misinformed Christianity. Their separatist’s agenda is an idiom for the hell bound ignoramus. It is something to ponder when a child can learn “The Golden Ratio” of phi (1.618) and has the ability to learn the frequency of peace @(582mhz), and can even show you, with paper and pencil the progression of an atom, to a molecule, to a cell, in order to form DNA…. But the HOP adults… in all the “splendor” of their reality can’t fathom the actual fact that no prophet throughout time, and in all The Scriptures written about the ways of qodesh men, acted like theses daddies, who are demigods in the HOP. I find it a quizzical absurdity that no one realizes the HOP is going the wrong way. People are boldly telling physicists “there is a mathematical construct to the universe” and that information is spreading like wildfire. But no one in the HOP is willing to stand up to a grossly uneducated man, who poses as a bishop, that he is going the wrong way, and that he is taking thousands of souls with him? There is a day coming when HOP folks will have to answer for themselves, about why they stayed on a course to the gates of hell. Is there not a man left in the HOP who is willing to stand up to Bailey and actually tell him…. Dude…. Seriously… you are going the wrong way…
SMH in prayer…
Wow, never looked at it from this perspective. There are plenty in the UHOP who have at least their 4 year degree, many who have high reasoning/critical thinking skills yet many can’t see through the erroneous system their engaging themselves. This is such a good point to consider. What do you call this?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5333 Jun 11, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, never looked at it from this perspective. There are plenty in the UHOP who have at least their 4 year degree, many who have high reasoning/critical thinking skills yet many can’t see through the erroneous system their engaging themselves. This is such a good point to consider. What do you call this?
Mind Control, brainwashing, spiritual slavery..... I can think of a few more but I'll digress
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5334 Jun 11, 2013
Hebrewsunite stated…
There is a day coming when HOP folks will have to answer for themselves, about why they stayed on a course to the gates of hell.

The frightening thing is once the inevitable day comes when they, whom are really humble and innocent in the UHOP yet stubborn to existing truths by scriptures….are introduced to the truth by the APPROVED one….will they continue to be stubborn and turn to deaf ear? Are they really considering RESURRECTION or only considering their SORORITY OR FRATERNITY RELATIONSHIP with the UHOP? I hear many speak of their commitment to the UHOP and how much they love the UHOP, how they will never leave the UHOP, how there is no place on earth like the UHOP. Nice things to say. But never mentioned how good God is or how committed they are to God as a common phrase amongst one another.

Point Blank: 2 Thessolonians 1:8-9 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Another one: Matt. 24:37-39: 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE.

Continuing to sell tickets for a man that was created by God instead of learning to know who God, the creator of mankind,may cause you to miss the boat.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5335 Jun 11, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind Control, brainwashing, spiritual slavery..... I can think of a few more but I'll digress
Absolutely! Saddens me.

Quote with scriptures for reference: "Wisdom in the absolute sense is found in Jehovah God, who is “wise alone” in this sense.(Ro 16:27; Re 7:12) Knowledge is acquaintance with fact, and since Jehovah is the Creator, who is “from time indefinite to time indefinite”(Ps 90:1, 2), he knows all there is to know about the universe, its composition and contents, its history till now. The physical laws, cycles, and standards upon which men rely in their research and invention, and without which they would be helpless and have nothing stable upon which to build, are all of His making.(Job 38:34-38; Ps 104:24; Pr 3:19; Jer 10:12, 13) Logically, his moral standards are even more vital for stability, sound judgment, and successful human living." A Degree from God is really the higher learning, and the only necessary one! The good thing about it is that IT'S FREE!(Insert smile)
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5336 Jun 11, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
Hebrewsunite stated…
There is a day coming when HOP folks will have to answer for themselves, about why they stayed on a course to the gates of hell.
The frightening thing is once the inevitable day comes when they, whom are really humble and innocent in the UHOP yet stubborn to existing truths by scriptures….are introduced to the truth by the APPROVED one….will they continue to be stubborn and turn to deaf ear? Are they really considering RESURRECTION or only considering their SORORITY OR FRATERNITY RELATIONSHIP with the UHOP? I hear many speak of their commitment to the UHOP and how much they love the UHOP, how they will never leave the UHOP, how there is no place on earth like the UHOP. Nice things to say. But never mentioned how good God is or how committed they are to God as a common phrase amongst one another.
Point Blank: 2 Thessolonians 1:8-9 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Another one: Matt. 24:37-39: 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE.
Continuing to sell tickets for a man that was created by God instead of learning to know who God, the creator of mankind,may cause you to miss the boat.
Do you still attend????
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5337 Jun 11, 2013
Cultastic, Hebrewsunite, MSD, and Eyes on Christ

With all of this Spiritual Food and Knowledge that is being shared at no cost on this board makes you wonder why these people can’t take heed to the words of God instead of Man. Never in my life have I received and understood the Bible like I am experiencing the teaching by you all today. I can’t wait to read your posting. At my age I am still learning. I can’t Thank you all enough.

It shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to understand the plain language you all have presented. For the UHOP to store enormous amounts of money incase something happen tells you they have no faith in God. First of all they should take inconsideration how Puffy treats them now. If the same people in charge are going to be in charge later, you won’t get help.

Puffy advised his members to treat the UHOP buildings the way they treat their homes. Puffy has no idea how bad some of his members are living and don’t care. Puffy has maids and housekeepers to keep his house clean. Hire a janitor and pay them you have the money. Every thing they do for the UHOP cost them.

If you help them help themselves now, you won’t have to help them later.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5338 Jun 11, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still attend????
I go when I’m invited to special programs by my parents, or a close family member. Although shortly ago, it used to eat at me heavily about not attending due to a life long habit, I’m able to sustain being away much better now as I do visit at times. I’m also able to sustain the preaching about me as the enemy. Each time I go, the elder loves to talk about the people going against Bishop Bailey and being amongst them in the service today. My complaint to self used to be about my uncertainty of leaving, now my complaint is whether God is displeased at my visits there. The Bible continues to show me how disappointed Jehovah/Yahweh is with the HOP. My heart now gets convicted. Watching praises and clapping of the hands for a man becomes even more disturbing.

I CLAP MY HANDS TO THIS WHICH KEEPS ME STRONG: 1 Peter 3:15-16 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.”

I’m currently searching for a more correct congregation to serve with…one that is much closer to the Truth. Not because of being in some building, but because being around true followers of Jesus Christ is important to me.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#5339 Jun 12, 2013
Gee-Tee;

Your insight, is delightful, and wonderfully refreshing, to read. I have loved ones who attend regularly and even they, see “there is a moose in the kitchen”, however the dogma of years of brainwashing as the Mighty Cultastic alluded to, is so prevalent and invasive, it stagnates their reason, and nullifies their common sense. I speak of my loved ones and long time friends who attend. With all the spiritual awakening going on, and a plethora of empirical data, surfacing as written in Daniel 12:4. I can see no reason except for total lack of ruach (spiritual) clarity, for these HOP folks to want to stay in the clouds of confusion, the HOP so effectively operates in. These people are true Hebrews, their character traits are easily identified by their conduct, which we first see in Exd 2:14. Moshe’ himself knew of the stubbornness of our people Numbers 16:2, also see Exd 4:1 as he told YAHUWAH, all the while exhibiting his own trepidation to the calling of YAHUWAH. He too was given aid by Alahym himself. We on this board and many people all over the world, see the ignominious demise of organized religion on the horizon. It can not last; the dog maniacal regimes that perpetrate fraudulent doctrines, based on the first skew of the truth in the garden, are in for the rudest of all awakenings one day real soon. One can only hope to go to our own loved ones first, and then to anyone who will listen. I am sure there are many wonderful people in the HOP, see; Matthew 22:14 many of whom have no clue as to the peril their souls are in….. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-13. It is to those people who may eventually stumble upon boards like this that we must remain vigilant for.

Shaluwm-
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5340 Jun 12, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Gee-Tee;
Your insight, is delightful, and wonderfully refreshing, to read. I have loved ones who attend regularly and even they, see “there is a moose in the kitchen”, however the dogma of years of brainwashing as the Mighty Cultastic alluded to, is so prevalent and invasive, it stagnates their reason, and nullifies their common sense. I speak of my loved ones and long time friends who attend. With all the spiritual awakening going on, and a plethora of empirical data, surfacing as written in Daniel 12:4. I can see no reason except for total lack of ruach (spiritual) clarity, for these HOP folks to want to stay in the clouds of confusion, the HOP so effectively operates in. These people are true Hebrews, their character traits are easily identified by their conduct, which we first see in Exd 2:14. Moshe’ himself knew of the stubbornness of our people Numbers 16:2, also see Exd 4:1 as he told YAHUWAH, all the while exhibiting his own trepidation to the calling of YAHUWAH. He too was given aid by Alahym himself. We on this board and many people all over the world, see the ignominious demise of organized religion on the horizon. It can not last; the dog maniacal regimes that perpetrate fraudulent doctrines, based on the first skew of the truth in the garden, are in for the rudest of all awakenings one day real soon. One can only hope to go to our own loved ones first, and then to anyone who will listen. I am sure there are many wonderful people in the HOP, see; Matthew 22:14 many of whom have no clue as to the peril their souls are in….. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-13. It is to those people who may eventually stumble upon boards like this that we must remain vigilant for.
Shaluwm-
Well said!!!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5341 Jun 12, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I go when I’m invited to special programs by my parents, or a close family member. Although shortly ago, it used to eat at me heavily about not attending due to a life long habit, I’m able to sustain being away much better now as I do visit at times. I’m also able to sustain the preaching about me as the enemy. Each time I go, the elder loves to talk about the people going against Bishop Bailey and being amongst them in the service today. My complaint to self used to be about my uncertainty of leaving, now my complaint is whether God is displeased at my visits there. The Bible continues to show me how disappointed Jehovah/Yahweh is with the HOP. My heart now gets convicted. Watching praises and clapping of the hands for a man becomes even more disturbing.
I CLAP MY HANDS TO THIS WHICH KEEPS ME STRONG: 1 Peter 3:15-16 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.”
I’m currently searching for a more correct congregation to serve with…one that is much closer to the Truth. Not because of being in some building, but because being around true followers of Jesus Christ is important to me.
AMAZING..... your courage and strength to stand alone for the TRUE CREATOR is admirable. Praying with you sister on your new journey.

AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5342 Jun 12, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Gee-Tee;
Your insight, is delightful, and wonderfully refreshing, to read. I have loved ones who attend regularly and even they, see “there is a moose in the kitchen”, however the dogma of years of brainwashing as the Mighty Cultastic alluded to, is so prevalent and invasive, it stagnates their reason, and nullifies their common sense. I speak of my loved ones and long time friends who attend. With all the spiritual awakening going on, and a plethora of empirical data, surfacing as written in Daniel 12:4. I can see no reason except for total lack of ruach (spiritual) clarity, for these HOP folks to want to stay in the clouds of confusion, the HOP so effectively operates in. These people are true Hebrews, their character traits are easily identified by their conduct, which we first see in Exd 2:14. Moshe’ himself knew of the stubbornness of our people Numbers 16:2, also see Exd 4:1 as he told YAHUWAH, all the while exhibiting his own trepidation to the calling of YAHUWAH. He too was given aid by Alahym himself. We on this board and many people all over the world, see the ignominious demise of organized religion on the horizon. It can not last; the dog maniacal regimes that perpetrate fraudulent doctrines, based on the first skew of the truth in the garden, are in for the rudest of all awakenings one day real soon. One can only hope to go to our own loved ones first, and then to anyone who will listen. I am sure there are many wonderful people in the HOP, see; Matthew 22:14 many of whom have no clue as to the peril their souls are in….. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-13. It is to those people who may eventually stumble upon boards like this that we must remain vigilant for.
Shaluwm-
Prophet @Hebrewsunite this is outstanding. This is the type of "message" deserving of a love gift ALL pun intended. Thank you for this jewel today.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5343 Jun 12, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I go when I’m invited to special programs by my parents, or a close family member. I’m also able to sustain the preaching about me as the enemy. Each time I go, the elder loves to talk about the people going against Bishop Bailey and being amongst them in the service today.
You notice how we always become the topic of their sermons when we come out. Instead of trying to win us back with kindness, they show us we were not wrong for leaving them with their sarcastic attitude. It’s like a vendetta against the ones that had the guts to leave. They use the pulpit to degrade people instead of teaching the Bible. It starts from the top, if they really read the whole Bible they would teach Love, therefore Hate is the only thing they know because they pick and choose scriptures. Their meanness comes because they can’t be their selves. Everything they do is because they have to in order to stay in good standards with their Bishops. It’s like Hebrewsunite said no one has the balls to make a change. To always be a follower and never get the chance to lead doesn’t say too much for UHOP members. They have no voice of their own.

I go for Funerals and Weddings, the last time I went I was told I wasn’t blessed. I standing their in a Brand New Outfit, Driving a 2013 Top of the Line Car, with the Love of God all over me listening to someone with ran over shoes, rotten teeth, whose still walking telling me I’m not blessed, Picture that
I wanted to say Girl fix your teeth, we can buy new ones now, then tell me about a blessing.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5344 Jun 12, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Gee-Tee;
Your insight, is delightful, and wonderfully refreshing, to read. I have loved ones who attend regularly and even they, see “there is a moose in the kitchen”, however the dogma of years of brainwashing as the Mighty Cultastic alluded to, is so prevalent and invasive, it stagnates their reason, and nullifies their common sense. I speak of my loved ones and long time friends who attend. With all the spiritual awakening going on, and a plethora of empirical data, surfacing as written in Daniel 12:4. I can see no reason except for total lack of ruach (spiritual) clarity, for these HOP folks to want to stay in the clouds of confusion, the HOP so effectively operates in. These people are true Hebrews, their character traits are easily identified by their conduct, which we first see in Exd 2:14. Moshe’ himself knew of the stubbornness of our people Numbers 16:2, also see Exd 4:1 as he told YAHUWAH, all the while exhibiting his own trepidation to the calling of YAHUWAH. He too was given aid by Alahym himself. We on this board and many people all over the world, see the ignominious demise of organized religion on the horizon. It can not last; the dog maniacal regimes that perpetrate fraudulent doctrines, based on the first skew of the truth in the garden, are in for the rudest of all awakenings one day real soon. One can only hope to go to our own loved ones first, and then to anyone who will listen. I am sure there are many wonderful people in the HOP, see; Matthew 22:14 many of whom have no clue as to the peril their souls are in….. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-13. It is to those people who may eventually stumble upon boards like this that we must remain vigilant for.
Shaluwm-
Got to love this.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5345 Jun 12, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
AMAZING..... your courage and strength to stand alone for the TRUE CREATOR is admirable. Praying with you sister on your new journey.
AGAPE
Thank you, Cultastic.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5346 Jun 12, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice how we always become the topic of their sermons when we come out. Instead of trying to win us back with kindness, they show us we were not wrong for leaving them with their sarcastic attitude. It’s like a vendetta against the ones that had the guts to leave. They use the pulpit to degrade people instead of teaching the Bible. It starts from the top, if they really read the whole Bible they would teach Love, therefore Hate is the only thing they know because they pick and choose scriptures. Their meanness comes because they can’t be their selves. Everything they do is because they have to in order to stay in good standards with their Bishops. It’s like Hebrewsunite said no one has the balls to make a change. To always be a follower and never get the chance to lead doesn’t say too much for UHOP members. They have no voice of their own.
I go for Funerals and Weddings, the last time I went I was told I wasn’t blessed. I standing their in a Brand New Outfit, Driving a 2013 Top of the Line Car, with the Love of God all over me listening to someone with ran over shoes, rotten teeth, whose still walking telling me I’m not blessed, Picture that
I wanted to say Girl fix your teeth, we can buy new ones now, then tell me about a blessing.
Exactly! Those who present their careless sermons can surely make anyone....ex-member, non-Daddy believer, first time vistor, etc. feel very uncomfortable, unwelcomed, and unloved. And still feeling like you AINT "LEARNT" nothing. It makes you want to run and never come back. It's like a club of members, fraternity, or something. If an individual expresses opposition to anything...they are doomed! Unbelievable practice! Cultic at it's best without even making you feel cultic. So the evidence is there that God does not exist with them. God desires to win souls! Not chew them up and spit them out. Their defense for their harsh insults and bashing is called "Giving it to you straight", "Gotta step on some toes", "This ain't not shouting sermon", "Living Room talk", and more. How ridiculous. And most of all...just plain worthless to one's salvation, wisdom, and understanding.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5347 Jun 12, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Those who present their careless sermons can surely make anyone....ex-member, non-Daddy believer, first time vistor, etc. feel very uncomfortable, unwelcomed, and unloved. And still feeling like you AINT "LEARNT" nothing. It makes you want to run and never come back. It's like a club of members, fraternity, or something. If an individual expresses opposition to anything...they are doomed! Unbelievable practice! Cultic at it's best without even making you feel cultic. So the evidence is there that God does not exist with them. God desires to win souls! Not chew them up and spit them out. Their defense for their harsh insults and bashing is called "Giving it to you straight", "Gotta step on some toes", "This ain't not shouting sermon", "Living Room talk", and more. How ridiculous. And most of all...just plain worthless to one's salvation, wisdom, and understanding.
Personally I have no desire to ever go back there is nothing there for me. The last time I was there was for a funeral but the ironic thing was that they were nice to me and welcoming. When I left I sounded no horn I just faded out. I felt there was no need make an announcement and if I saw anyone on the street I told them why I left. It took everything I had in me to sit through that sermon. Once you see the light and read God's word why would you want to go back. I understand for those who have family, etc but I feel like this if you want to see me you know where I live, etc. Just my humble opinion.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5348 Jun 12, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I have no desire to ever go back there is nothing there for me. The last time I was there was for a funeral but the ironic thing was that they were nice to me and welcoming. When I left I sounded no horn I just faded out. I felt there was no need make an announcement and if I saw anyone on the street I told them why I left. It took everything I had in me to sit through that sermon. Once you see the light and read God's word why would you want to go back. I understand for those who have family, etc but I feel like this if you want to see me you know where I live, etc. Just my humble opinion.
"Once you see the light and read God's word why would you want to go back." Firm point.
LA for Christ

Augusta, GA

#5349 Jun 12, 2013
Hi to 5346
You r so right
LA for Christ

Augusta, GA

#5350 Jun 12, 2013
hello 5342

You r on it I'm new to the site and I've been out of the HOP for over 32 yrs and Jesus is the best thing that ever happen to me
In Question

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5351 Jun 12, 2013
It has been a while since I've visited this board, but I'm glad to see everyone is still crying loud and sparing not. Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 646,377
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web