United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10375 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5149 May 11, 2013
Concerned Individual wrote:
So sorry Mr. Cult brother but this was all information told to me. I just happen to ask who you were since I was going through reading the discussions and you were once a member. Funny how when your business get out and you are quick to say be respectful when you are not being respectful to the church's preachers. Gee-Tee why do you like to tell people to read their bibles? Do you read yours because what you gossiping about a church is not the way to go. I don't have to watch what I say because I know that those church members are trying to be respectful but you Mr. Cult and followers, you are dumb ASSes! You are going beyond hell for keeping entertaining such. If I ever hear anything about this church, I would not go on as you dummies. Hell has a place for devils like you.
Oh by the way, sorry I don’t know smh Literally. Just because you see two of the same cities don’t mean a damn thing, stupid people. You are such belligerent fools.
Yet again you're proving exactly how little you read. I said my name is Mr. Cultastic please be respectful and refer to me as my correct handle. Maybe you don't understand that I was being completely sarcastic since you've decided to take the job of attempting to antagonize me.

I was in no way defensive or at all surprised about the information passed along. In fact my identity was disclosed on this site by a BRAVE UHOP soldier who in turn was too afraid to reveal their identity. If and that's a strong IF you've actually been following the blog you can see how several members of my family including my father have been discussed here and not ONCE did I take the low ground. Now again I asked you if you were interested in discussing my sex life for the benefit of your UHOP informants or would you care to discuss the topic at hand it's your choice either way it's fair game to me.

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that you say go away and leave those UHOP people alone because they're good people. Yet you found delight in those very same people fishing around in my bedroom for my dirty little secrets. Quit with this silly "these people" lies. You're not defending your friends, you're defending your beliefs in typical UHOP fashion.

Well here's something to ponder I'm in no way offended or upset about the information they passed on to you because it's completely false; even if it were true it still wouldn't bother me if it got out. Threesomes in the UHOP are disproportionately more common than bible reading so I'd be just like those from my former life if it were true (go back and make sure you tell "these people" I said that please). Like I said before good and bad I don't have to be dishonest about who/what I am unlike you and your Daddy.

You're hilarious I can't believe you walked on a basketball court with a football helmet and shoulder pads on sister. We didn't say that you and @SMH--Literally knew each other we simply said that the tone and content of your posts are strikingly similar. Maybe that's the way you guys talk in your city (*Dr. Evil grin).
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5150 May 11, 2013
Concerned Individual wrote:
Hey Gee-Tee, Cult and Uhop Believer must be related, did you peep that. No cause you are see what you want to see. Yeah they are from DC. I have a foul mouth, didn't you notice where I said I wasn’t a member soooo, your point. I wish I knew this smh person because I would tell them to fire you up again.
HEY SMH, get her! LOL, this site is hilarious. Cult man and Gee-tee are out to "TRY" wreck havoc.
I would gladly have Gee-Tee as a relative she's amazing and a strong person. I've not met her face to face but I can assure you when she speaks about how she shows love and her generosity to her fellow man she's being 100% genuine. I can personally testify not testilie about her benevolence. Now as for @UHOP_Believer I'd take him as a distant cousin that I don't see that often because it's hard to understand what the heck he's talking about most of the time.

You said you would tell @SMH to fire us up "again". I'm not exactly sure what you're reading but she didn't fire anybody up the first time and neither did you for that matter. She definitely came out "gunz a blazin'" but she was shooting cotton ball rounds.

Let's give everyone a little laugh today. Soooooome how you ended up on this site and you happen to know (wink, wink) people who go to the UHOP. You're not a member and never have been a member but you just know "these people" that you're defending to be very respectful. Now fast forward you read posts form the big bad wolf "Cultastic" and you decide to check on who he is from "these people" and you came up with I've had a threesome with my wife. Wait it gets better so you mean to tell us that a religious belief system that you know absolutely nothing about made you into a humanitarian and defender of "these people". You're way more damaging to "these people" than you accuse me of being. You would prefer that the TRUTH about the the UHOP and it's spiritual slave traditions and faulty doctrines be ignored just so that they are comfortable.

I'm not wreaking any havoc in the UHOP. However, I can tell you is and his name starts with a D and ends with a Y but you didn't hear it from me shhhhhhhhh. Those who are looking to be mentally/spiritually freed from bondage are the people who can receive the message of my posts. If the things I say are not mentally digestible to you and your "these people" friends then be my guest to read one of your Daddy's epistles. I'm quite sure that would better suit your mental palate and be more fulfilling for you. I'll leave you with two quotes I came across that you can share with "these people"; that is if you are really a "Concerned Individual".

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."~~Confucious

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."~~P.J. O'Rourke
abc

United States

#5151 May 11, 2013
Guess what? Again in order to make it into God kingdom we have to get along down here on earth. All this fighting isnt going to get us nowhere, we all will be judge one day, dont let this take you stright to hell. I pray for all and love all.
Concerned Individual

Great Mills, MD

#5152 May 11, 2013
Oohhh Mr Cult got his feathers ruffled. I'm scared now....Not!!! Stay out the kitchen if you can't take the heat. The comment was made by gee-tee and shes the one I was referring to for getting fired up again. No one said anything about Mr Cult. Oh the ring leader must speak for all. By the way I'm still waiting on you to give everyone a little laugh so I can laugh too. You're the joke.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5153 May 11, 2013
To some of you UHOP members, that think this a game we are playing. I’d like to say if losing your soul is more important then gaining the Truth, May God have Mercy on you. The troubles in the world today are getting worst. You may think you are untouchable because you go and believe in the UHOP; however there is a plan for you also.

We can’t help those that don’t want help, so to the ones that feel insults is the answer; I’m going to help you help yourself. You are supposed to be representing a Church. Your behavior is truly unbecoming of a person that claims God is in your life and in your Church. Weather you go to a Church or not. The one thing you should always remember if you don’t shine the light of God the next generation will continue to be lost.

I may not respect Puffy, one thing I do know, he wouldn’t want you representing him in this manner. If this is the platform you want to turn this board into, have fun, but I will not be apart of it. To those who want to hear the truth, I’m here for you.

To the Mothers have a very Happy Mothers Day
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5154 May 11, 2013
Concerned Individual wrote:
Oohhh Mr Cult got his feathers ruffled. I'm scared now....Not!!! Stay out the kitchen if you can't take the heat. The comment was made by gee-tee and shes the one I was referring to for getting fired up again. No one said anything about Mr Cult. Oh the ring leader must speak for all. By the way I'm still waiting on you to give everyone a little laugh so I can laugh too. You're the joke.
You're absolutely correct I'm definitely a joke for entertaining you. My dear I do very well in the kitchen. I handled your very best shot with dignity and you had absolutely no response. The laugh is how easily we're able to identify you as a UHOP member posing as a spiritual gangster and defender of "these people". You're in my neighborhood if you want to know the exact temperature in my kitchen feel free to stop by. Ask "these people" they'll tell you how good my cooking is and maybe we'll see exactly how much "heat" you can withstand when faced with the TRUTH. You're not intellectually capable of understanding my jokes so I wasn't expecting you to enjoy the humor. You wanna hear another great joke...(pause wait for it) "DADDY" < get it....
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5155 May 12, 2013
Everything that the Devil stole, God gave it back to me. I use to sit and think about all the money I invested in the UHOP for so many years. So much money wasted. Uniforms, Dues, Travel, Food, Pastors Offering, Evangelist Offering, Bishops Offering, etc., oh I could go on and on about these den of thieves. But as I look at my self today, all of my accomplishment, all I can say, thank you Lord, God came into my life at an early age.

You need to check out Charlotte’s Assisted Living Home, it use to be a Hotel. The UHOP bought it and turned it into a senior home. The building is so run down that most of the seniors go in and out of the hospitals. The carpets haven’t been change from the hotel days. The UHOP want you to think they take care of their own, yeah right. The UHOP neglects this building just like the do the Churches.

How they are treating their seniors should be a wake up call for all you members. You better start planning for your own future. Puffy future is set already; he has the Government and God to answer too not you. If you continue to give this man all your money, it is nobody faults but yours, you have been warned.

No wonder the Government is investing them. One of the investigations is on Money Laundering. Think about it, if Puffy can collect ¼ of a million dollars in one night, how and when does, he justify the monies he is collecting. Do the math, if Puffy comes out to one house tonight, and then make his rounds to other States each night, how much money has he collected in one weeks time. He can not take all that money to the bank at the same time.

Puffy is not giving anything back. Puffy helps no one. Why are you still giving this self proclaim man your money? They just arrested a Minister in Canada for running a Ponzi scheme in the tune of $8.6 million on his members. The scam cost some Members their life savings and some even lost their homes, police said. This is what’s happening in the UHOP. It’s a den of Inanity and Thieves.

Quote: When Marcelino de Graça was 28, he married a 17-year-old and together they had two children, but after three years of marriage, they divorced. He Americanized his name and began referring to himself as Charles Grace. Grace maintained that God communicated the United House of Prayer theology to him particularly for the benefit of African Americans: he was sent to relieve their oppression and second-class status in America, yet he often referred to them as “you poor colored people.” Unlike most religions, which are formed by splitting from another Church, Grace’s was entirely new. He attracted converts by making the Church constantly available, holding services every day of the week.

Where is his family, what happen to the children. Did anyone of you know them? Why was a 28 year old man marrying a 17 year old child? This was a sure sign of a pedophile tendency. No one thought they should investigate these so call men of God before you put all your trust in them. You poor colored people are still poor, in your minds as well in your souls.
abc

United States

#5156 May 12, 2013
Who is Puffy?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5157 May 12, 2013
abc wrote:
Who is Puffy?
I refer to Bailey as Puffy, that’s not the name I’m telling you to call him, it’s just me. Disrespectful yes, I’m guilty. I knew him when, he should not be Bishop. He has not changed for the better. Still arrogant, mean, self centered, obnoxious, greedy, uncaring, wife beater, etc., if God fixed him, how come God didn’t fix his disposition, try to have a meeting with him. He sees no one. All he wants to know is how much money you give. If you buck him, he strips you of all your positions no matter how long you have served and how dedicated you were. He never preaches a sermon. He dictates rules on what you can wear; whom to talk with, where to go, what to read, and he leave your Church as soon as he’s collected all your monies. He was a mean Pastor and now he’s a meaner Bishop. If I’m wrong prove it. When I see a change in him, I’ll change. Because he said God sent him, I don’t have to believe it. My favorite words,“No Man God sends is suppose to live that high above the people he is leading”. His car cost over a Million dollars; some of his member’s are still walking. I rest my case…………….
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5158 May 12, 2013
Puffy wants you all to stay off the internet. To those that’s sneaking and peaking at this site, I say continue. I will bring the internet to you. That’s the least I can do for the people I care about.

Slowly but surely some of my associates are leaving. It’s not enough to just leave people; you must make a difference how business is run.

Don’t you think its time for you to get out from under this bondage, release your shackles? May 30th is coming, speak up in this General Assembly. If you all stick together you can change this.

God is not mad at you; Puffy is “A Man” truly not whom God sent to lead his people. No Church should continue to rob its people of their Monies as the UHOP does and never develop any out reach programs for the people they rob.
Concerned Individual

Alexandria, VA

#5159 May 13, 2013
Gee-Tee and Mr. Cult, go ahead and burn, you bunch of devil worshipers. I’m not going to hell with you. GOD don’t like ugly!!!
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#5160 May 13, 2013
I said I was done and would come back if needed so... Gee-Tee, Mr. Cultastic and Concerned Individual, please dont refer to me in your discussion. I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of it. Thank you very much.
Partner in Christ

Shelby, NC

#5161 May 13, 2013
If you we're done why are you still lurking? I see this blog interests you a lot huh? Ha ha.
SMH---Literally wrote:
I said I was done and would come back if needed so... Gee-Tee, Mr. Cultastic and Concerned Individual, please dont refer to me in your discussion. I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of it. Thank you very much.
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#5162 May 13, 2013
Just when you think the CHRISTIAN folk at the HOP can’t get any worse, they always prove you wrong.

There was a funeral this past week. The woman had been the director of the choir for eons. She was very well thought of, so quite naturally current and former members would attend the funeral. Someone had a sincere idea to have all of the current and former members come together and sing on one big choir as a way to pay homage to this life long choir director. Well, the pastor of the Sweet Sweet HOP sent word to some of the former members and told them they were not allowed to participate in the tribute because they didn’t agree with the HOP. Never mind the fact that they were asked by current members and the family, never mind the fact that they left the HOP more than 20 YEARS ago, never mind the fact, they looked within their heart and said although we don’t see eye to eye about the HOP, I love and respect you and how better to show you than by all of us coming together to say farewell my sister.

But yet again, like I said, some of those “CHRISTIANS” at HOP never disappoints. I was at the funeral and before word was sent, someone asked was I going to sing…. I politely declined, only because I expect the ignorance and I know that some of these people after 20 something year’s still harbor hate for ppl who disagreed and left (by the way, we were right, no don’t think so. Look at the current state of your organization.)

Members on here keep screaming stop talking about the HOP. Today you have my word, I will stop talking about the HOP, just as soon as they stop giving me reason too.
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#5163 May 13, 2013
Partner in Christ wrote:
If you we're done why are you still lurking? I see this blog interests you a lot huh? Ha ha.
<quoted text>
She wouldn't know anyone was mentioning her "handle" if she was actually done.... I declare some of these ppl are like James Brown. They give you the illusion the show is over, their cohorts throw the cape over their shoulders, they walk off and before the band stops, they run back out for one more go at it.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#5164 May 13, 2013
I came back to talk to you Partner in Christ...seems you pop up when I do. And organized religion. I will lurk on just like you.
Partner in Christ

Shelby, NC

#5166 May 13, 2013
Puah-ha!!! OR, too funny!!!
Exactly!!!
organized religion wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't know anyone was mentioning her "handle" if she was actually done.... I declare some of these ppl are like James Brown. They give you the illusion the show is over, their cohorts throw the cape over their shoulders, they walk off and before the band stops, they run back out for one more go at it.
Partner in Christ

Shelby, NC

#5167 May 13, 2013
She's back....
Yep, and.....??? Can't stay away huh? Lol!
You can learn a few things here.:-) One day, you'll see the light!
SMH---Literally wrote:
I came back to talk to you Partner in Christ...seems you pop up when I do. And organized religion. I will lurk on just like you.
abc

United States

#5168 May 13, 2013
Pastor was wrong for that
prince rod

United States

#5169 May 13, 2013
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”(John 3:1-7).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 665,514
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 5 hr Father OFlanery 160
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web