United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10773 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5128 May 9, 2013
MSD wrote:
Here's more on the lesson from the book of Samuel...
MANY SINS RESULT FROM FEARING PEOPLE INSTEAD OF GOD.- Think about this the next time you fear/do what dad say do.
I Samuel 15:24 - "Then Saul said to Samuel,'I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice.'"
Saul was right to admit his sin; he had violated God's command. Whether he did so out of fear of the people seems suspect, but let's assume he was telling the truth. Fearing mankind more than God is always a mistake. Jesus put it best in Matthew 10:28 - "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." If we do what is right in God's eyes, we really have nothing to fear, no matter what mortals may do to us.
THE LORD DOES NOT JUDGE BASED ON OUTWARD APPEARANCES.- Think about this the next time you suit up in your uniforms (God's people are not set apart by garments they are set apart by doing His will!
I Samuel 16:6,7 - "So it was, when they came, that he looked at Eliab and said,'Surely the LORD's anointed is before Him!' But the LORD said to Samuel,'Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
Man naturally judges based on outward appearances, but this is not wise. Samuel would have anointed the wrong king based upon looks alone. Saul doubted the young shepherd's looks, too, when it came to fighting Goliath (cf. I Sam. 17:33). But, although David didn't look like a king or a warrior, he had the heart and character required! God knew this because God doesn't judge on externals, and neither should we. We should, instead, make judgments that are righteous (cf. John 7:24). Doing this requires time, wisdom, and discernment.
I hope this helps someone!! There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Proverbs 14:12
-
I'm going to send you my pastors offering.(smile)
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5129 May 9, 2013
MSD stated...THE LORD DOES NOT JUDGE BASED ON OUTWARD APPEARANCES.- Think about this the next time you suit up in your uniforms (God's people are not set apart by garments they are set apart by doing His will!

This needs to be printed on a banner! The members feel holy in their uniform; but their conduct are not always conducive. Members are often told that the uniforms is what set them apart from others as being unique but the main objective should be about doing God's Holy will through the instructions provided by Jesus. This is what set people apart. The congregations who served and studied Jesus instructions and worshipped God were and still are the distintive people. Anybody can wear a uniform all day long with with no tribulation. I appreciate how you worded this, MSD.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5130 May 9, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
MSD stated...THE LORD DOES NOT JUDGE BASED ON OUTWARD APPEARANCES.- Think about this the next time you suit up in your uniforms (God's people are not set apart by garments they are set apart by doing His will!
This needs to be printed on a banner! The members feel holy in their uniform; but their conduct are not always conducive. Members are often told that the uniforms is what set them apart from others as being unique but the main objective should be about doing God's Holy will through the instructions provided by Jesus. This is what set people apart. The congregations who served and studied Jesus instructions and worshipped God were and still are the distintive people. Anybody can wear a uniform all day long with with no tribulation. I appreciate how you worded this, MSD.
@Eyes on Christ you are very welcome I am just a servant of the Lord trying to help somebody and that is my prayer every time I post is that it causes someone to think and pick up their bible! It is time out for bashing each other and time to lift each other up and educate one another through God's word. I am just happy that my posts are reaching out to someone. We as HOP members have been in the dark for tooooo long! It was a blessing that this blog came to pass. It would be nice if one day we can all get together and meet one another off-line. I know we've all got some testimonies, I know I do! God has been so good to me and I think about how it has been said that those who leave the HOP are gong to be cursed but I tell you the truth I am much more better off with out it! I am proof that God WILL open your eyes when you desire to seek Him! And I am sooooo happy and at peace. It's not a burden to serve the Lord he says so in Matt 11:28-30

God Bless!
abc

United States

#5131 May 9, 2013
It don't even matter what church you go to, yes i am still a member of the uhop, but guess what? We all have to be judge by our God he is the only one that i have to answer too, we all brothers and sisters in christ, i love everyone. We all have to get along, cussing, fussing won't get us no where, just learn how to get along.
Concerned Individual

Great Mills, MD

#5132 May 9, 2013
I know that some of you trying to judge these people are doing wrong ya damn selves. I know some members of from the HOP and they are some very respectful people. Y'all are a bunch of devil worshiping idiots. Did you ever hear anything about talking about Gods children. I have read these post and I'm surprised these HOP members haven't smacked some.of you, especially you Mr. Cult. If you finally get people to follow you, what will you have accomplished. Devil worshipers do stuff like what your doing. Cult don't you have threesomes going on with your wife....Mr holy. You people are going to HELL! I bet none of you wont step in the HOP with this nonsense.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5133 May 9, 2013
Concerned Individual wrote:
I know that some of you trying to judge these people are doing wrong ya damn selves. I know some members of from the HOP and they are some very respectful people. Y'all are a bunch of devil worshiping idiots. Did you ever hear anything about talking about Gods children. I have read these post and I'm surprised these HOP members haven't smacked some.of you, especially you Mr. Cult. If you finally get people to follow you, what will you have accomplished. Devil worshipers do stuff like what your doing. Cult don't you have threesomes going on with your wife....Mr holy. You people are going to HELL! I bet none of you wont step in the HOP with this nonsense.
Is this personal, we are not judging you, the Bible says he who stands without sin, let him cast the first stone. However if the sins you are committing are being accepted and not corrected by your Church, you are not serving God.

It seems like the Devil maybe in you.

You truly have not read our posts with understanding. You think someone should smack us because we can read and quote the Bible. The issues we have been trying to address are how the UHOP do business. You just proved us right again, you read but not with understanding. Every one of us has taking you to a Scripture in the Bible on Gods Law.

Where is your mind, that you want people to continue to believe to sin against the UHOP is a sure way to Hell. Be very careful of what you wish on others. It just might happen to you.

Go back and reread our post. Read the post on the many Scriptures that have been posted. After all that has happen to me in the UHOP there is NO ONE in the UHOP I dislike. I may not respect them, but I do not dislike them.

Our Accomplishment: Is that you follow Jesus, and Read the Bible. We want no one to follow us.

One thing you are right on, I have no plans of ever returning to the UHOP if it continues to Worship a Man and Rob its people.

Hate is such a strong word, which should be removed from your vocabulary as well as your post. Think about what you just post. Where was the God in you?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5134 May 9, 2013
Remember when I started posting. I told you all about the difference between Witch Craft and Wish Craft. The UHOP Wish Craft on us is not working. They want us to go away or die. Well News Flash, we are here to stay. When you do God works he gives you that extra strength to go on.

This site has reached many Ex-Members as well as Non-Members. It has enlightened many people to the fullest. It has given us the opportunity to expose the wrong that has been hidden for so long. It has given us a reason to question things not sure of. It has given us more knowledge of the Bible. It has given us Love, Unity, Peace, Courage, Strength, Awareness, and most of all it has given us Truth.

If you UHOP members can’t stand the heat, get out of this Kitchen. The food we are serving is not costing you a dime. The only Demands we have are for you is to Read the Bible and follow Gods Law. Once you make that change Wish Craft will no longer be apart of your life.

You only attack Cultastic in such vulgar ways because you know his Identity. If Puffy knew some of you that post identity, believe me he would denounce you. Your loyalties are for the wrong person and for all the wrong reasons.

To everyone that has taken the time to post Gods Law, I say to you don’t stop, we are prevailing. God side is the right side. I Thank God, I Thank God and I Thank God.

I also Thank God for everyone that post. Without you we could not have a Forum.

God Cares, not Man.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5135 May 9, 2013
Concerned Individual
You need to change this handle, Concern for Whom, its truly not for your fellow man. Your concern should be about your soul.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5136 May 10, 2013
Well good morning again it's Mr. Cultastic to you please be respectful. I hope this wasn't your best punch because you'll lose this fight in the first 30 seconds with me. You said you know "some" UHOP members yet you have great gossip about me. Hmmmmmm we'll visit that one in just a second. I care nothing for anybody's sins in the UHOP. In fact I barely even mention the word sin on this board.

Now you say "these people" yet you try to attack my character. Either you're being coached by one of "these people" or you are very much one of "these people" in either case it makes you incredibly hypocritical. Also clearly you don't read I've NEVER said come follow me. I've only encouraged members to stop allowing their religious leaders to be openly dishonest in the name of A GOD and to educate themselves beyond what they're being taught.

Furthermore, if you think that you and your UHOP brothers and sisters don't judge others you're grossly mistaken. I.E. "Cult don't you have threesomes going on with your wife....Mr holy." Well if I am having threesomes with my wife at least I'm not lying to you and your UHOP friends to pay me to have threesomes like your "Daddy". Now you claim that the UHOP members you know are very respectful yet they passed on this gossip to you (insert long pause for you to think about that point).

Some of those same UHOP sisters and brothers that you claim are "these people" and not yourself (blank stare @Concerned Liarvidual) are the same ones that I readily feed on a daily basis. Your insults are fruitless and I can go back and forth with insults all day. Trust me I have thick skin. I also speak sarcasm as a second language.

First of all in order to "smack" (like your Daddy does his members) me, you and your UHOP members would first have to be bold enough to identify yourself and confront me. You're, oops excuse me I mean they're not; so for all of your chest pounding it's all hot air. BTW only my UHOP associates gossip about the crap you're talking about so I guess I'm on the UHOP's "hear say" list with all of the other characters that you said stop talking about to cause confusion (insert another long pause for you to digest the irony in that one). I guess that makes me relevant in a twisted way doesn't it?

Now can we return to the topic at hand or would you like to continue to discuss my sex life? Your post just proves exactly how low members will go in the name of "Daddy". Hey hit me back otherwise I'll just be over here worshiping the devil for the rest of the day *hits play on my favorite UHOP band track.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5137 May 10, 2013
I bet none of you wont step in the HOP with this nonsense.
One closing point for you. I actually live on UHOP property so I have no problems stepping in the UHOP holy mosh pit with my thoughts. The walls in my apartment are paper thin and I'm surrounded by UHOP sisters and brothers. When I talk I'm easily heard in my unit and the same things I post are the same things I discuss with those who care to converse with me or ask me questions concerning my views on the UHOP. Secondly, you can go back to "these people" and have them organize a meeting to allow for me to have a discussion with Mr. Untouchable Daddy or any of the ministers for that matter. There will be some excuse about me being the devil or it not being worth their time. I can promise you he would never sit with me face to face and it's not because it's pointless or not worthless. He has everything to lose. Unlike me he's under pressure to be something that he's not. I often ponder if the money is worth the sleepless nights or is he just that callous that he doesn't care?

In fact he won't even sit face to face with his members unless they are in favor i.e. his club, hint, hint. He definitely won't listen to their concerns regarding the current status of the UHOP. How's that for "respect"?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5138 May 10, 2013
abc wrote:
It don't even matter what church you go to, yes i am still a member of the uhop, but guess what? We all have to be judge by our God he is the only one that i have to answer too, we all brothers and sisters in christ, i love everyone. We all have to get along, cussing, fussing won't get us no where, just learn how to get along.
Hello ABC... I used to think the same thing about it doesn't matter what church you go to but it does this is a man-made thought. A lot of people are going to be lost under this concept. Read what Jesus said to those who are under these man-made doctrines in Matt 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?" 23 And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness." 1st of all you have to discern that the church is not a physical building. The original Greek definition is "eccelssia" the called out, those who answered the call of Christ who came out of the world to serve Him. So the church is God's people, in Matt 16:18 Jesus said to Peter "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Jesus said He will build His church not churches and Christ only died for one church (the group of people who obeyed His Gospel)Jesus is coming back for only His people (the church) So if you did not obey His Gospel and was "saved" by an other man-made doctrine you are not apart of His church. That is wonder that you love everyone and you should but you must do the Will of the Father not daddy! Like the many posts that were presented we are not trying to dictate to you we are just trying to present with "Thus sayeth the Lord" I know I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings I just want what God wants for everyone to be saved and come out of these man-made doctrines! God is long suffering and we shouldn't take that for granted he gives us a chance to get it right every time he allows us to see another day think about it.

God Bless
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5139 May 10, 2013
SMH---Literally Silver Spring, MD
Concerned Individual Silver Spring, MD
Two peas in a pot, Are you two related? You have the same foul mouth. Just asking

If UHOP member’s minds were on the Scriptures in the Bible, it wouldn’t be in the gutter. If you were serving God instead of Man, you wouldn’t be so disrespectful. UHOP members know more things of the world then we do.

READ THE BIBLE people, and stop this nonsense.
You defend the UHOP in secrecy; I bet you won’t use your real name. If the UHOP was so right, why not stand up to the plate. You hid behind the door just like Puffy does, you have been trained well.

Now untrained yourself and stand up for the Lord in the name of Jesus.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#5140 May 10, 2013
UHOP members never stopped and asked themselves why they get Baptist in every State they attend for Conversation. Is your sin that great? UHOP member’s sin against the Holy Ghost, ask Puffy for forgiveness yet continue to wallow in that sin.

If you asked God for forgiveness you wouldn’t have to repent every week-end. God teaches us to go and, sin no more (John 8-11), Puffy not teaching you anything but how to give him your Money.

None of us has ever used any language unbecoming to any of you, yet these “Holier than thou” Church members never skips a beat.

Puffy has two wives and they all live under the same roof, is this why UHOP members have unholy acts on their minds.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5141 May 10, 2013
I need to go back and see how many times my honor has been cyber assaulted on this site. I've got to be a complete idiot to subject myself to this type of punishment LOL. Again I digress. Moving on I'd like to share some thoughts with those who are open minded.

I'm sure we're all well aware of the many rumors going around about the UHOP leadership regarding, medicaid fraud, tax evasion, contempt of court etc. The list is too extensive to keep up with. For the most part I don't repeat what I hear nor do I put any credence to the rumors. I emphatically believe that most of the aforementioned rumors were started by a UHOP member(s). I don't believe in conspiracies but I compare some of these rumors to "false flag" attacks.

Basically it is my personal opinion that internal forces within the UHOP matrix put out these sensational stories to get everyone all worked up. Subsequently, if they prove to be false that whole "the devil is after us" theory appears to be true to members. The basic premise is to get members to believe that people like myself, MSD, Gee-Tee and others are spreading rumors about the UHOP to destroy it. Subsequently, it deters members' attention, thus concealing them from being exposed to the truth. In short it strengthens the Daddy facade.

The point that is lost is that the UHOP leadership is never fully open about how/why the rumors were started; or if there is any credibility to the rumors. I'm crazy for sure but I'm not so much of a devil worshiper (as @Concerned Individual described me) that I would make up the allegations that are being circulated just to "tear down their church." I would never want to see a 60+ year old black man or 70+ year old black woman incarcerated. In addition I don't want to see the emotional distress that my UHOP sisters and brothers would experience if the allegations are true.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5142 May 10, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
SMH---Literally Silver Spring, MD
Concerned Individual Silver Spring, MD
Two peas in a pot, Are you two related? You have the same foul mouth. Just asking
This is an excellent observation that I decided to overlook. It does raise a red flag. Maybe it's a coincidence but then again what is when it comes to the UHOP.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#5143 May 10, 2013
MSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ABC... I used to think the same thing about it doesn't matter what church you go to but it does this is a man-made thought. A lot of people are going to be lost under this concept. Read what Jesus said to those who are under these man-made doctrines in Matt 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?" 23 And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness." 1st of all you have to discern that the church is not a physical building. The original Greek definition is "eccelssia" the called out, those who answered the call of Christ who came out of the world to serve Him. So the church is God's people, in Matt 16:18 Jesus said to Peter "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Jesus said He will build His church not churches and Christ only died for one church (the group of people who obeyed His Gospel)Jesus is coming back for only His people (the church) So if you did not obey His Gospel and was "saved" by an other man-made doctrine you are not apart of His church. That is wonder that you love everyone and you should but you must do the Will of the Father not daddy! Like the many posts that were presented we are not trying to dictate to you we are just trying to present with "Thus sayeth the Lord" I know I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings I just want what God wants for everyone to be saved and come out of these man-made doctrines! God is long suffering and we shouldn't take that for granted he gives us a chance to get it right every time he allows us to see another day think about it.
God Bless
Please keep it coming. The Lord is gracefully speaking through you.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5144 May 10, 2013
Please check out the video's on this link I know it will really help those who want to know God's truth!

http://www.wvbs.org/video/
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5145 May 10, 2013
MSD wrote:
Please check out the video's on this link I know it will really help those who want to know God's truth!
http://www.wvbs.org/video/
I forgot to mention when you click on the link go to the grey box entitled online videos. Here is another direct link..

http://searchingfortruth.org/home.truth...
Concerned Individual

Great Mills, MD

#5146 May 10, 2013
So sorry Mr. Cult brother but this was all information told to me. I just happen to ask who you were since I was going through reading the discussions and you were once a member. Funny how when your business get out and you are quick to say be respectful when you are not being respectful to the church's preachers. Gee-Tee why do you like to tell people to read their bibles? Do you read yours because what you gossiping about a church is not the way to go. I don't have to watch what I say because I know that those church members are trying to be respectful but you Mr. Cult and followers, you are dumb ASSes! You are going beyond hell for keeping entertaining such. If I ever hear anything about this church, I would not go on as you dummies. Hell has a place for devils like you.

Oh by the way, sorry I don’t know smh Literally. Just because you see two of the same cities don’t mean a damn thing, stupid people. You are such belligerent fools.
Big Tiny

Brooklyn, NY

#5147 May 10, 2013
Ahahaaaaaa lmao at allllllllll disssssss!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr AbeSavdByFaith AN... 701,775
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 2 hr The Lightbearer 9
News Pope Tells Bishops Not to Accept Gay Seminarians 5 hr Andy 3
News Pope to gay sex abuse victim: 'God loves you' 11 hr RalphB 8
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... May 22 Hahahlolahah 6
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1