United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5067 May 6, 2013
prince rod wrote:
When it comes down to leadership you have to carry the weight of so much jealously hate and envy from non followers and your followers some will turn there backs on you in hate those that don't like you drag your name and organization through the mud black people the reason why we don't have nothing in this world cause we rather follow the devil in leave Christ way behind in that's sad some want just get it they rather sit around.in talk about other black folks just cause we don't sing how you want us too just cause we don't preach how you want us too just cause we don't shout how you want us too yall thoughts are not our thoughts and yall ways are not our ways people want understand that's why my pastor today said we as children of the house of prayer we need to start bringing our hammer with us in start tearing down Satan kingdoms that he building all over the world see god don't change in that's why we want change our biggest enemy can be our self but as long we got love god is living in each in every one of us daddy Bailey as our leader is carrying the weight of the kingdom on his shoulders as Christ lead the way we are not weak cause we refuse to believe the devil telling us we fool's and a cult but because we have love in god is love we have faith in the almighty god we talk about daddy yeah daddy real but if it has not been for Jesus where would this house of prayer kingdom and gospel be from 1919-2013 going strong with power and love from the almighty god of heaven the house of prayer is heaven on earth believe it or not I feel god every time I enter the kingdom but anyway give a shout out to michael mayhaw from charlotte,nc but a member of Lancaster,sc hop played on the band where his uncle is head pastor at micheal went to college at nc a&t in Greensboro he got drafted to the Washington redskins proud of you bruh wish you good luck on your new start career may god be with you all the way see god will bless you if you keep the faith and give him everything some gone down talk him on this site cause he a house of prayer member cause just like some folks don't like to see a brother of our faith make it no where but get far behind us Satan we gone keep on marching in the name of Jesus as proud house of prayer members
You know as I read this I was trying to think of how to reply to you my dear brother. The only thing I could come up is a little bit of humor. Take a look at this clip it's about 4:00 minutes. If you don't have time to watch the entire thing please fast forward to 2:50 until the end. This is exactly what I would say to you @prince rod the first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'll give a short serious response in a few minutes. Still LOL
Eye opener 2013

Charlotte, NC

#5069 May 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as I read this I was trying to think of how to reply to you my dear brother. The only thing I could come up is a little bit of humor. Take a look at this clip it's about 4:00 minutes. If you don't have time to watch the entire thing please fast forward to 2:50 until the end. This is exactly what I would say to you @prince rod the first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'll give a short serious response in a few minutes. Still LOL
I agree with everything cultastic has been saying. I have started educating myself and things are becoming more prevalent to me.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5070 May 6, 2013
Eye opener 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything cultastic has been saying. I have started educating myself and things are becoming more prevalent to me.
Amazing.... Out of everything that I've said I am excited to hear you say that you are "educating" yourself beyond everything you were taught. It's a beautiful journey.

AGAPE
Partner in Christ

Charlotte, NC

#5071 May 6, 2013
Awesome!!! Cultastic, God is smiling on you.:-)
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.... Out of everything that I've said I am excited to hear you say that you are "educating" yourself beyond everything you were taught. It's a beautiful journey.
AGAPE
TSB

Bronx, NY

#5072 May 6, 2013
To god be the glory brother cultistic
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5073 May 6, 2013
Eye opener 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise God!!!!!!
Eye opener 2013

Charlotte, NC

#5074 May 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAPE
Yes, for years I have been taught the HOP is a mystery and people will never fully understand it. However, it has nothing to do with a mystery its all about how we were molded and taught to go with the flow even when we had doubts. I have been praying to God that if this HOP faith is not right please guide me and give me a sign. Everyday I wake up I find myself in deep thoughts about this and as a result it has lead me to do my own research. I feel in my heart God is guiding me per my prayer. A few weeks ago I went out church and that had to be my first time going in over 3 months and there was no preaching the entire service was about "daddy's club" . I am tired of going to church and not being fed spiritually. You literally have to rely on the band and that is no longer enough or me. I can go anywhere to hear good music. All the money that is generated in the church yet there is absolutely nothing done for the community and/or members for that matter. There are people struggling financially yet they give all their money in church. If the HOP is where God say we should be why is money so much a factor? It's ironic that service is two hours long with the exception of the night when they do nancial reports.
People need to process this " when you know better you do better" the only way to know is to educate yourself and seek clarity. When the HOP was first established those people didnt have access to resources and they lack education. It was almost liked he preyed on the weak and vulnerable. In this modern day you have the ability to become informed and that is what I am doing day by day. This whole thing hurts because nothing about religion should be this complicated if it is right.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5075 May 6, 2013
Partner in Christ wrote:
Awesome!!! Cultastic, God is smiling on you.:-)
<quoted text>
TSB wrote:
To god be the glory brother cultistic
I am completely humbled that I was able to say something that had even the smallest impact. To GOD be ALL the glory. That sister/brother really blessed my spirit with their kind words.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5076 May 6, 2013
@Eye Opener 2013

God WILL answer your prayer especially if you sincerely seek him and his truth. Just about 2 years ago I prayed to God to show me the way because I knew the HOP was not it. The funny thing is all the signs are there you just have to stop ignoring them! You MUST do something that is rarely done in the HOP is read your bible! It is how God speaks to us today not through and by Bailey! Matter of fact there is NO scripture that says to pray to God through and by any sinful man! We are to pray through Jesus Chris only he is our mediator! Please read my previous post # 5044 it is a lesson that I hope will help you! God Bless you and keep searching for truth get out of the HOP bondage before it's too late! Jesus says You Shall Know the Truth and the Truth Shall Set You Free. Not feel the truth through a trombone, base drum, etc. You have to have more religion in your head than in your hands and feet!
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#5077 May 6, 2013
Eye opener 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, for years I have been taught the HOP is a mystery and people will never fully understand it. However, it has nothing to do with a mystery its all about how we were molded and taught to go with the flow even when we had doubts. I have been praying to God that if this HOP faith is not right please guide me and give me a sign. Everyday I wake up I find myself in deep thoughts about this and as a result it has lead me to do my own research. I feel in my heart God is guiding me per my prayer. A few weeks ago I went out church and that had to be my first time going in over 3 months and there was no preaching the entire service was about "daddy's club" . I am tired of going to church and not being fed spiritually. You literally have to rely on the band and that is no longer enough or me. I can go anywhere to hear good music. All the money that is generated in the church yet there is absolutely nothing done for the community and/or members for that matter. There are people struggling financially yet they give all their money in church. If the HOP is where God say we should be why is money so much a factor? It's ironic that service is two hours long with the exception of the night when they do nancial reports.
People need to process this " when you know better you do better" the only way to know is to educate yourself and seek clarity. When the HOP was first established those people didnt have access to resources and they lack education. It was almost liked he preyed on the weak and vulnerable. In this modern day you have the ability to become informed and that is what I am doing day by day. This whole thing hurts because nothing about religion should be this complicated if it is right.
To God be the glory! Keep seeking for the truth, in sincerity, and God will continue to pull the curtain up.
Im Just Saying

Hampton, VA

#5078 May 6, 2013
Eye opener 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bands are what is keeping many people in the HOP, even though they have doubts just like you. Anytime the band is no longer enough for you, you are ready to hear from God and you will.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM." Hebrews 11:6. May God bless you as you begin this wonderful journey.
prince rod

United States

#5079 May 6, 2013
Judge by the unjudge about my faith and my creed what works for me might not work for you I'm bless its sad it really is people can't live work and pray in peace without people pointing fingers and judging the devil done set many traps to get people to believe in the world to live life through the flesh get far behind me Satan I move in spirit in not by sight get far behind me Satan cause I'm following behind Christ the supreme chief cornerstone of our faith the footsteps of a man is order by the lord daddy Bailey is doing gods work but you the unjudge say what you want your thoughts are not mines your ways are not mines there are only two pure self black made organizations still standing without government help but still standing cause of strong leadership by great men of there time also by black love and unity the United house of prayer and the nation of Islam the southern poverty law center which is run by Jews trying there best to tear down all strong black organizations the hop and the noi is all we have left they got bet network they got ebony and jet magazine they buying all what we had why cause black folks want work together for peace but will work together to tear down other black folks like yall doing right now like right now everybody talking about jay z and beyonce traveling to Cuba in finding out its a lot of black people over there daddy grace been told his children of the hop that there was black folks (( Portuguese)) over there he give them jobs over on his egg and fruit farm in Cuba and on his coffee beam farm in south America yall talk about that man but you don't know him yall might of well joint the Jews and our shadow government in help tear down everything black folks work hard for yall the brainwash fools get behind me Satan far behind me out of my sight
Try Jesus

Pico Rivera, CA

#5080 May 7, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Judge by the unjudge about my faith and my creed what works for me might not work for you I'm bless its sad it really is people can't live work and pray in peace without people pointing fingers and judging the devil done set many traps to get people to believe in the world to live life through the flesh get far behind me Satan I move in spirit in not by sight get far behind me Satan cause I'm following behind Christ the supreme chief cornerstone of our faith the footsteps of a man is order by the lord daddy Bailey is doing gods work but you the unjudge say what you want your thoughts are not mines your ways are not mines there are only two pure self black made organizations still standing without government help but still standing cause of strong leadership by great men of there time also by black love and unity the United house of prayer and the nation of Islam the southern poverty law center which is run by Jews trying there best to tear down all strong black organizations the hop and the noi is all we have left they got bet network they got ebony and jet magazine they buying all what we had why cause black folks want work together for peace but will work together to tear down other black folks like yall doing right now like right now everybody talking about jay z and beyonce traveling to Cuba in finding out its a lot of black people over there daddy grace been told his children of the hop that there was black folks (( Portuguese)) over there he give them jobs over on his egg and fruit farm in Cuba and on his coffee beam farm in south America yall talk about that man but you don't know him yall might of well joint the Jews and our shadow government in help tear down everything black folks work hard for yall the brainwash fools get behind me Satan far behind me out of my sight
You Know I've tried so hard not to respone to your illogical rambling. It's very clear that you need much prayer and basic education. No one care if you stay in the UHOP or leave. The objective of this page is to bring out the truth and hopefully anyone that reads the posting will truly begin to investigate. You do not have to agree with anyone on this page but I double dare you to check into what people have indicated on this page. A person would have to be a blind and deaf monkey not to understand that if a leader treats the members wrong, that is not of God. If the leader has to appear in court for hitting a member, that is not of God. You know I was raised in the UHOP and yes the understanding is the bishop is always right! Why did we seeking for the holy ghost and yet we say say the bishop is carrying the major portion? So is the spirit of Christ divided? If everyone receives the holy ghost isn't it the same for you and the bishop? Young man learn one thing in life, Jesus was the only perfect man on earth, not Bailey! You are the perfect example of someone trained in a cult. You think no one is right by the bishop and he can do no wrong. Don't you feel worthy to drive a million dollar car or is the only for bailey? Don't you feel you can live in a nice home or is that only for bailey? Do you feel it's right for elderly people to borrow money to get on daddy's club? Do you feel it's rights for for the bishop to indicate if you'er not on his club, he will not pray for you? Is it right for a bishop to put his hands on any member for any reason? I pray you attend college so you will understand the concept of investigating, doing your research and checking for facts. God is not going to make you serve him and we are not going to make you leave the UHOP. But with an open mind check what we have said and please believe we are only telling the truth.
TSB

Danielson, CT

#5081 May 7, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Cuba is a multi-ethnic nation, home to people of different ethnic and national backgrounds.

u didn't know that as well as others because you never cared to study that... But know that This information isn't anything new.. In fact,
Despite its multi-ethnic composition, the culture held in common by most Cubans is referred to as mainstream Cuban culture, a Western culture largely derived from the traditions of Western European migrants, beginning with the early Spanish settlers, along with other Europeans arriving later such as the Portuguese and French with African culture which has also been very influential.

Cuban people Cubanos

Total population

Cuba
11,163,934 (2012 Census)
Total population of Cuba [1]

Regions with significant populations

United States (2011/born) 1,094,811 [2]
Spain (2011) 116,852 [3]
Puerto Rico (2011) 15,543
Italy (2011) 17,947 [4]
Mexico (2010) 12,108 [5]
Venezuela (2001) 9,795 [6]
Canada (2006) 9,395 [4]
Chile (2002) 3,163 [6]
Argentina (2001) 2,457 [7]
Sweden (2008) 2,146 [4]
Colombia (2005) 1,459 [4]
Brazil (2000) 1,343 [6]
Ecuador (2001) 1,242 [6]
Switzerland (2000) 1,168 [4]
Netherlands (2008) 1,123 [4]
United Kingdom (2001) 1,083
Ukraine (2001) 262 [8]
U.S. Virgin Islands (2000) 141 [9]

Wake up
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5082 May 7, 2013
TSB wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuba is a multi-ethnic nation, home to people of different ethnic and national backgrounds.
u didn't know that as well as others because you never cared to study that... But know that This information isn't anything new.. In fact,
Despite its multi-ethnic composition, the culture held in common by most Cubans is referred to as mainstream Cuban culture, a Western culture largely derived from the traditions of Western European migrants, beginning with the early Spanish settlers, along with other Europeans arriving later such as the Portuguese and French with African culture which has also been very influential.
Cuban people Cubanos
Total population
Cuba
11,163,934 (2012 Census)
Total population of Cuba [1]
Regions with significant populations
United States (2011/born) 1,094,811 [2]
Spain (2011) 116,852 [3]
Puerto Rico (2011) 15,543
Italy (2011) 17,947 [4]
Mexico (2010) 12,108 [5]
Venezuela (2001) 9,795 [6]
Canada (2006) 9,395 [4]
Chile (2002) 3,163 [6]
Argentina (2001) 2,457 [7]
Sweden (2008) 2,146 [4]
Colombia (2005) 1,459 [4]
Brazil (2000) 1,343 [6]
Ecuador (2001) 1,242 [6]
Switzerland (2000) 1,168 [4]
Netherlands (2008) 1,123 [4]
United Kingdom (2001) 1,083
Ukraine (2001) 262 [8]
U.S. Virgin Islands (2000) 141 [9]
Wake up
LOL!!! TSB you taught me something today class is in session y'all!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5083 May 7, 2013
prince rod wrote:
What in the world are you rambling about??????????
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#5084 May 7, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I pray you attend college so you will understand the concept of investigating, doing your research and checking for facts.
@Try Jesus, I pray that he cuts off his band CDs and opens an English book. Otherwise judging by the content of his posts he won't be getting into anyone's college.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5085 May 7, 2013
To all that are reading please read the attached lesson an see that what is happening in the HOP and in other man-made religions is nothing new. See what happened in the book of Samuel about Eli and his sons.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING INVOLVED IN RELIGION & BEING SINCERELY RELIGIOUS.

I Samuel 2:12-17 - "Now the sons of Eli were corrupt; they did not know the LORD. And the priests' custom with the people was that when any man offered a sacrifice, the priest's servant would come with a three-pronged fleshhook in his hand while the meat was boiling. Then he would thrust it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; and the priest would take for himself all that the fleshhook brought up. So they did in Shiloh to all the Israelites who came there. Also, before they burned the fat, the priest's servant would come and say to the man who sacrificed,'Give meat for roasting to the priest, for he will not take boiled meat from you, but raw.' And if the man said to him,'They should really burn the fat first; then you may take as much as your heart desires,' he would then answer him,'No, but you must give it now; and if not, I will take it by force.' Therefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD, for men abhorred the offering of the LORD."
There are many examples of hypocrisy in religious leaders today, and it was no different in the past. Being involved in religion doesn't make one right with God--even if one has great power and influence. One who is truly religious (i.e., he fears the Lord and works righteousness; cf. Acts 10:34,35) is accepted by Him. The real tragedy in religious leaders like Eli's sons is that they not only destroy themselves but they kill the desire of others to walk properly with God
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5086 May 7, 2013
The real tragedy in religious leaders like Eli's sons is that they not only destroy themselves but they kill the desire of others to walk properly with God.

This is what these FALSE PROPHETS are doing to sincere people who want to have a relationship with God!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#5087 May 7, 2013
For all of you who stay in the HOP for family look at what God said to Eli....

TO HONOR FAMILY MORE THAN GOD IS A SERIOUS TRANSGRESSION.
God asked Eli in I Samuel 2:29 - "Why do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place, and honor your sons more than Me, to make yourselves fat with the best of all the offerings of Israel My people?"
Eli knew his sons were involved in wickedness, but he honored his sons more than God by choosing to essentially ignore their immorality (cf. Luke 14:26). It is tragic that an otherwise godly man like Eli would allow his family to destroy him.

Also read what Jesus said in Matt10:37-38 38 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

We all are going to be judged by what we do in this body and momma/daddy can't stand for you in the judgement. If you know the HOP isn't right you must deny those things that keep you in bondage there and follow Christ. I did that and i haven't looked back and let me tell you the Will of God will never lead you where the Grace of God won't protect you. I had to let go of some family because they couldn't accept that I chose God over daddy but I pray for them that one day they will see the light! I pray that my post will help somebody!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 548,943
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Tue Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE