United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10583 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4984 Apr 26, 2013
TSB wrote:
EMOTION is the driving force of so many people in the HOP...
"I can feel it all ova me, lord Daddy!".."The spirit was high tonight".. Girl I'm gonna shout this thang off of me"... And its okay to feel like this (not the daddy part) truly it is! BUT
that is not how God wanted us to gain understanding of his word.. Its about using your mind to interpret and study his word.. So that when someone comes with an ability to wew and wow people, you will have understanding to see through it! Think about it..
you don't think Grace knew that those pillars in the HOP at that time, couldn't read or write very well.. So a man comes and shows you his abilities...then he's able to pull verses out of the bible to fit his convinence.. You don't think he wouldn't capitalize on that? Look around you.. People in there still don't read the bible.. I think he was successful in his efforts. Why you say? Every pastor that I've heard speak, including every HOP member on this board.. Quotes these same exact scriptures to this day SMH.. Wake up
Outstanding introspection brother....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4985 Apr 26, 2013
prince rod wrote:
LOVE so why bring down a self-made black built organization with hate and lies the hop is the only self pride we got lift that the government haven't took from us in some of yall falling right into there.. trap believing everything they tell.you but its all lies our family gave every blood sweat and tears for this kingdom in maybe yours as well its time for black folks to start loving one another beside bringing.each other dwn how you say you love god but you judging us by our creed by our belief by our background you are the type of person Jesus talk about in the bible
Good morning brother prince rod(s) 1 and 2. I can see from the earlier posts with scripture supporting the one man of today theory that both of y'all were in the same room. It read like the two of you were sitting together but I digress. I'll give y'all credit that was an attempt to support the MAN theory but the one part of your logic that missing is that the Kings and prophets at the same time in the OT. There were prophets that were not Apostles. You're confused about gifts, titles, and positions within the biblical assembly. To go a step further if Paul and Peter taught to the Gentile and Jew respectively at the same time who's the Daddy to the white people today? Who's the Daddy to the Chinese people? According to your logic there should be several Daddys.

Moving on to this "self-made black built organization". If you really know your history Bishop Grace tried his hand at preaching to several types of people. The Catholic church and others rejected his theology and doctrines. In fact in the beginning he had a huge following of white people (look at baptism photos of him circa 1930-1940). Coming out of the Azusa Street Revivals the Pentecostal Movement was very big in America. It's quite easy to conclude that Bishop Grace lost his white following because they recognized him as a con-man. They were on to his money schemes and false bible rhetoric about being the Comforter the Jesus spoke about. We as black people were in awe of him; the hair, nails, accent, wardrobe so we continued to follow. Please really take a look at Father Divine, Prophet Jones there are a host of those men from that era that were doing the same exact thing.

Just as a point of reference Jim Jones' Peoples Temple was a "self-made black built organization". His followers were predominately black. I'm not sure if you aware but he was clearly a white man with a Pentecostal background. We know how that story ended.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4986 Apr 26, 2013
I'm going to share a quote with prince rod(s) 1 and 2. Of course I'm going to provide my source as well.

"This is to caution you concerning your Convocation rallies and reports.

The people everywhere are mad, I mean fighting mad concerning "Victory." They are determined to win this year if they have to pawn or sell to do so."

Source:
Grace, C. M.(1993). EPISTLES of Bishop C. M. Grace Bishop W. McCollough Bishop S. C. Madison The United House of Prayer for all People. page 33 paragraph 1 and 2, letter dated 03 November 1946 from New Bedford, MA.

~~~~~~~~~~
The entire letter goes on urging people to do whatever they have to do to raise money. He even goes on to urge the parents to make sure to get their children in on it. Think about it he's suggesting that these poor black people pawn and sell their belonging to put in the money in the church and basically give it to him. The story about the nickles and dimes of the "Saints" is not the fairy tail they want you to believe. I'll digress on my opinion regarding the "self built black organization", as coined by the prince rod. Discussing the blatant deception that was used to obtain the filthy lucre of the UHOP is emotionally offensive to the members.
I Just Want To Live Right

Dover, DE

#4987 Apr 26, 2013
prince rod wrote:
WHY must UHOP members forever beat around the bush to get TRUTHFUL & HONEST answers from any of them?????
Its funny how they can quickly throw scriptures at folks, explain them to their liking, but NEVER touch a bible when their leader comes into town besides to collect his money!!!!!!....I DONT GET IT!!!!
Bailey is NOT GOD!!!!......so as a MAN, WHY HAS THIS PRACTICE NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED?????
GODs words have been spoken in the BIBLE, as its apparent that the UHOP DISRESPECTS..... Who give you the power to judge us if it work for us that let it be stop stressing your self over someone else blessings the bishops of the hop are not gods we don't worship them we worship the spirit within him people always in god business work without faith is dead you got to put some work in now giving is a choice not a must we all take parts in the organization we the people help build the kingdom up right like it is today to help gods man spend the gospel across the country in maybe the world one day stop putting other black folks dwn we feel good about help build a strong black holy organization why would you be against that yall got problems its nothing but unity and love in what is god???? LOVE so why bring down a self-made black built organization with hate and lies the hop is the only self pride we got lift that the government haven't took from us in some of yall falling right into there.. trap believing everything they tell.you but its all lies our family gave every blood sweat and tears for this kingdom in maybe yours as well its time for black folks to start loving one another beside bringing.each other dwn how you say you love god but you judging us by our creed by our belief by our background you are the type of person Jesus talk about in the bible
Why are you worshiping him or "The spirit within him"... as you say. We all should strive to be Christ like. As christians... we all have HIS (GOD) spirit within "us". NO-ONE but GOD should be worshiped. Not Thru... and Not By ANYONE. If you have GODS true spirit within you then you have a direct channel and connection to GOD. Thou Shalt NOT worship any other god before ME (GOD). The difference in the gods of old... and the one the UHOP worships now is... he's living, breathing, selfish, greedy, evil, mean, and very Narcissistic... but Please know Pride comes before the fall.

I IMPLORE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... Please read, pray, research and ask GOD for true and real understanding in how to worship and live for HIM. With the FAITH and determination that the UHOP members have... when they get on the right track and commit and serve GOD and NOT man... or the perceived belief of a spirit "within a man... there will be no stopping them. The FAITH is there... it's the BELIEF system, doctrine, and misguided Love to do Gods will. I Love You All... and remember... GOD's people parish due to lack of knowledge.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4988 Apr 26, 2013
The following quote is for my strogest UHOP bible scholars lurking who vehemently deny Grace using scripture to deceive people.

"I beseech you therefore, by the mercies of God that you present your bodies as a living sacrifice holy, and acceptable unto my God that you may stand blameless before the almighty God and judgement, serving Him through the grace that abounds with you. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers, for there is no power but that of God. Therefore, let not your faith stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. My dear children, think soberly according to the measure of faith which GOd has given you. Let love be without dissimulation. Decline from evil, always cleaving to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love. Be not slothful in your duties, but always ready and willing to serve God joyfully and in so doing you will be enriched and blessed by him in everything."

Source:
Grace, C. M.(1993). EPISTLES of Bishop C. M. Grace Bishop W. McCollough Bishop S. C. Madison The United House of Prayer for all People. page 3 paragraph 3, letter dated 17 June 1938 from New York City, NY.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm quite sure some of my younger UHOP sisters and brothers will not understand why this is deception on the part of Bishop Grace. Well let me give you a hint. The entire paragraph is a plagiarism. If you don't believe me please Google every sentence individually in the aforementioned paragraph and see what you come up with. He did not site one source in the entire letter. It was written as if he was the author of that verbiage. In fact playing on the ignorance of his audience many of his letters were written that way. There's no twisting I'm directly quoting your founding Prophet UHOP sisters and brothers.

Hopefully, a bright young UHOP scholar will research the source of the language in the paragraph and come back on the board and let us know where it came from.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4989 Apr 26, 2013
I Just Want To Live Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I IMPLORE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... Please read, pray, research and ask GOD for true and real understanding in how to worship and live for HIM. With the FAITH and determination that the UHOP members have... when they get on the right track and commit and serve GOD and NOT man... or the perceived belief of a spirit "within a man... there will be no stopping them. The FAITH is there... it's the BELIEF system, doctrine, and misguided Love to do Gods will. I Love You All... and remember... GOD's people parish due to lack of knowledge.
Well stated..... AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4990 Apr 26, 2013
Heard this quote and thought of my very special UHOP sisters and brothers; "It's hard to compare a bucket of truth to a handful of faith."

"Sometimes we believe in things because we just don't know any better."~~Author: Dr. Ray Hagins
TSB

Ardsley, NY

#4991 Apr 26, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
Heard this quote and thought of my very special UHOP sisters and brothers; "It's hard to compare a bucket of truth to a handful of faith."
"Sometimes we believe in things because we just don't know any better."~~Author: Dr. Ray Hagins
And you just summed it all up with that quote... Nice..
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4992 Apr 26, 2013
Also take inconsideration; black folks were divided by their skin tones. Grace came at the right time, white looking, good hair, handsome, charismatic, the gift of gab.

Slavery was still in question because some Black folks did not want to be free. A lot of Black folks were lost because they had been lead for so long by a White man. They felt abandon, to them Grace was another White Savior. They had never seen God. All the pictures of the Biblical days were of White people only. All our religious teaching was from White folks only. We even had to depend on White folks to teach us their language and how to read and write it. Some Black folks only knew how to put an X in the box as their signature.

Some of you donít remember Henry Price, NYC Mother House Pastor ran for Bishop. I heard so many UHOP members say,ďWe canít have some one that Black as our leaderĒ. It was all about the color. Still to this day Blacks separate themselves by color.

The hope Grace gave Black folks were false. His aim was to get rich no matter what. He pitch a good game, they fell for it. You have to remember if you have no hope and someone comes along be it good or bad, you fall for it. The biggest Lottery Players are Black folks, still looking for that pot of Gold. Never realizing the ball is really in their court. If they had invested just half of what they have given these,ďSo call Men of GodĒ, they would have plenty today.

Grace even took away their will to want more. Filling their heads with how the streets of Heaven are lined with Gold. He was supposed to teach them how to live on earth. Grace greed got the best of him. Grace came from nothing; and Grace was nothing; Grace was a poor man that hit the greatest pay day a poor man could ever hit. Grace played on this un-educated, low self esteem, ready to give up on life black folks like a fiddler.

If Grace or any of these leaders meant the UHOP any good, every dime they collected over the years should have been given back to the UHOP members. People who donít care nor attend the UHOP are benefiting off the backs of these poor UHOP members.

You say Grace gave the people a sense for living. He gave them a reason for existing; they donít know what living is all about. If they knew how to live, they would not be still giving a Fourth Leader all their money and accepting crumbs. Keep your Money and buy your self a real Gold pin with your picture on it, thatís what you deserve.

Praise yourself, not a Man that means you no good.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4993 Apr 26, 2013
You never asked yourself, If Grace was sent by God, how come none of his biological family members believed in him? He had a whole family that lived in New Bedford, Massachusetts. They only visit the UHOP every once in a while.

Why didnít one of Grace Family members ever become a die hard UHOP member? He had, Sisters and Brothers; Aunts and Uncles; Nieces and Nephews; Cousins and In-Laws; a Wife; and God knows how many Children.

They saw his scam; they knew this Man wasnít right, but they were enjoying the benefits. How come none of you donít see it, Wake up people, ask question, and stop existing. Learn how to live for yourself. UHOP members are not living, Puffy or any Man they put in that seat is.

This is what serving God can do for you, you THINK.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4994 Apr 26, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
The following quote is for my strogest UHOP bible scholars lurking who vehemently deny Grace using scripture to deceive people.
"I beseech you therefore, by the mercies of God that you present your bodies as a living sacrifice holy, and acceptable unto my God that you may stand blameless before the almighty God and judgement, serving Him through the grace that abounds with you. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers, for there is no power but that of God. Therefore, let not your faith stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. My dear children, think soberly according to the measure of faith which GOd has given you. Let love be without dissimulation. Decline from evil, always cleaving to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love. Be not slothful in your duties, but always ready and willing to serve God joyfully and in so doing you will be enriched and blessed by him in everything."
Source:
Grace, C. M.(1993). EPISTLES of Bishop C. M. Grace Bishop W. McCollough Bishop S. C. Madison The United House of Prayer for all People. page 3 paragraph 3, letter dated 17 June 1938 from New York City, NY.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm quite sure some of my younger UHOP sisters and brothers will not understand why this is deception on the part of Bishop Grace. Well let me give you a hint. The entire paragraph is a plagiarism. If you don't believe me please Google every sentence individually in the aforementioned paragraph and see what you come up with. He did not site one source in the entire letter. It was written as if he was the author of that verbiage. In fact playing on the ignorance of his audience many of his letters were written that way. There's no twisting I'm directly quoting your founding Prophet UHOP sisters and brothers.
Hopefully, a bright young UHOP scholar will research the source of the language in the paragraph and come back on the board and let us know where it came from.
Plagiarism is wrong in one way, but plagiarism from Jehovah's word is on another level. My parents have a large binder full of letters from Bishop Grace......the competition amongst the members was initially pushed by him. Members just can't grasp how much evil this has snowballed into. To understand what is now is to learn the before. It was clearly manipulation and greed. To sell the little crumbs and bones from your plate to members for one dollar is cruel and so NOT Jesus.(see Grace in Jet magazine article selling the crumbs from his plate in his dining room)
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4995 Apr 27, 2013
The reason UHOP members never read the Bible was because they couldnít read. Once Grace realize he had a group of people that couldnít read or write he was home free. They could never contradict him; he could say anything he wanted. He trained his Ministers to Practice what he Preached.

Reading the Bible wasnít an option to them, they knew they couldnít. Thatís why UHOP members donít read the Bible today. They never had to. There was always some one there to read the Bible to them. Intrepid it the way Grace instructed.

These practice started years ago, it worked then, why not now. It was a good thing that didnít need corrected. This was the mind sets of your Leaders.

Keeping your people in complete darkness is a sure why of keeping control of them. Promoting scriptures that made them look good only. Tell them what parts of the Bible you wanted them to read. Making sure they stayed within the guideline you presented.

These practices are antiquated, all these years and you donít see the need to change. Everything around you was changing except how you worshiped.

They like to say Jesus didnít wear Pants. I say to you, no he didnít, he wore a Dress everyone did. Stop allowing them to quote the Bible to prove their point. Challenge the scripture thatís why they have Bible Studies.

The Bible shouldnít be the best kept secret. How many of you know the names of all the books in the Bible. Know what part of the Bible certain books can be found. These are things your Church should be teaching you. They say they are preparing you to meet God, how with a number. I told you God did not make Money, Man did.

How are you going to meet God, and the only teaching you know is what Man has taught you. Trying to live Holy should be at the top of you list, not trying to give 2,000 to enhance the living of a Man.

They keep telling you the streets of Heaven are made of Gold, why would you need to continue to give a Man your money. Heaven is already Rich. Itís Man thatís trying to line his pockets with Gold and become Rich.

Your Church is open seven days of the week. Should they only allow two hours on Sundayís to learn the Bible? That should have been your wake up call something is not right. Donít you think you should at lease know some of the Lords teaching before you meet him?

Iím just trying to get you to think.
No other name but jesus

Fayetteville, GA

#4996 Apr 27, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
The reason UHOP members never read the Bible was because they couldnít read. Once Grace realize he had a group of people that couldnít read or write he was home free. They could never contradict him; he could say anything he wanted. He trained his Ministers to Practice what he Preached.
Reading the Bible wasnít an option to them, they knew they couldnít. Thatís why UHOP members donít read the Bible today. They never had to. There was always some one there to read the Bible to them. Intrepid it the way Grace instructed.
These practice started years ago, it worked then, why not now. It was a good thing that didnít need corrected. This was the mind sets of your Leaders.
Keeping your people in complete darkness is a sure why of keeping control of them. Promoting scriptures that made them look good only. Tell them what parts of the Bible you wanted them to read. Making sure they stayed within the guideline you presented.
These practices are antiquated, all these years and you donít see the need to change. Everything around you was changing except how you worshiped.
They like to say Jesus didnít wear Pants. I say to you, no he didnít, he wore a Dress everyone did. Stop allowing them to quote the Bible to prove their point. Challenge the scripture thatís why they have Bible Studies.
The Bible shouldnít be the best kept secret. How many of you know the names of all the books in the Bible. Know what part of the Bible certain books can be found. These are things your Church should be teaching you. They say they are preparing you to meet God, how with a number. I told you God did not make Money, Man did.
How are you going to meet God, and the only teaching you know is what Man has taught you. Trying to live Holy should be at the top of you list, not trying to give 2,000 to enhance the living of a Man.
They keep telling you the streets of Heaven are made of Gold, why would you need to continue to give a Man your money. Heaven is already Rich. Itís Man thatís trying to line his pockets with Gold and become Rich.
Your Church is open seven days of the week. Should they only allow two hours on Sundayís to learn the Bible? That should have been your wake up call something is not right. Donít you think you should at lease know some of the Lords teaching before you meet him?
Iím just trying to get you to think.
Gloraaaaay! Now that I could shout off of! If God has freed you, why be bound! Listen UHOP ppl the truth will make you FREE!
prince rod

United States

#4997 Apr 27, 2013
Jesus when I pray at the throne of grace I believe this whole place will shake, when I call on you Jesus I believe this whole earth will quake but I know one thang I can't be deny I'm a soldier in I'm on the lord side cause he puts the devil on the run so Jesus help members and non-members of the uhop on this blog site help your united kingdom on earth cause you said as it should be in heaven as it should be on earth in my soul I feel your holy spirit I feel your love and peace when I enter from outta this cold crazy world keep us United in your name if we didn't learn nothing from our leaders we learn to love one another we learn to work together people say we are fools people say we don't count people say your spirit isn't there but god with you leading the way we are gone rise and the world will fall you are our only judge everybody else are part of the unjudge system made by man cause there words don't matter towards yours man wanna get in god business the world wanna tear down the house of prayer love down hate seeing people praying together under one roof why Jesus people trying to live life through the flesh in not through spirit god bless the house of prayer we members of the army of the lord we are taught forgiveness I forgive these people for believing that the devil should tear down your kingdom but have mercy on them my lord they say we don't understand your word but they must not understand as well I heard daddy Madison say in charlotte,nc mother house until America obey god this country is gone to suffer two months later hurricane Katrina hit new Orleans and more stuff happen after that I believe your eagle eye is watch over your children I believe your spirit is with daddy Bailey you said in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king we thank the father the son and the holy spirit before even thanking you for our leaders but they say we don't praise you but keep our faith strong keep us United keep us forever seeking for your wisdom and knowledge and your face thank god through jesus name we pray I pray amen
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4998 Apr 27, 2013
Oh wow!!!!.....Thats a FIRST for a cult member of the UHOP to recite JESUS' name more than once on this blog!!!!!
Now all he has to do is carry that SAME attitude/mindset to the "mountain" in one of their "houses" and CRY HIS NAME ALOUD; and he'll be all set!!!!
JESUS IS THE LIGHT!!!!!....Remember that the next time when you get the "urge" to replace HIS NAME with your cult leader.
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4999 Apr 28, 2013
I have come down real hard on these self proclaim Men of God. These Men claim God fix them and gave them the powers to lead his people. The one question no one has ever been able to answer for me is,ďIf God fixed these so call Men of God, how come God didnít fix their Sexual DesiresĒ. God teaches let them Marry. Why did these men think it was OK to break THAT rule? For the life of me I could not understand how sex played such a big part in their Ministry.

Grace was a Pedophile in sheepís clothing using the Church as his cover. Matthew 7:15:ďBeware of False Prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolvesĒ. If you werenít a virgin, you couldnít be a maid. Grace would take young maids all over the country with him even to Cuba. It was like a contest with Grace, how many virgins he could have. There were signs all around showing what Grace truly was. UHOP members wanted to believe Grace was one of Gods Prophets. So they closed their eyes and pretended these things didnít happen, it got out of control. So instead of correcting the situation, your Ministers started doing the same things. So many Pastors had a wife and girl friends attending the same Church.

As I read my Bible more and more, all the pages that was never covered in our 2 hour Sunday school classes, came to light. The Bible speaks very clearly about False Prophets in, 1 John 4:1-6; 2 Peter 2:1; Deuteronomy 18:20. It was so many verses I couldnít stop reading. I never saw these Men in the same light again. I didnít need these Men to speak for me. I could speak for myself.

I was supposed to enjoy my childhood, experiencing sex was supposed to be apart of my Adult Married Life. For years I felt dirty, never thinking I was worthy, Going along with everything. It was already in my mind I was Damage Goods. I will never let the UHOP members forget the horrors many of us experience at the hands of the people we trusted. NO ONE in the UHOP would listen to my story. It was a sin for you to talk bad about these Men, and still is.

The UHOP never got rid of these bad apples; therefore the whole core is turning bad. It wasnít until I gave my life to Jesus, that I begin to live. Thatís why I can speak so clearly about existing. I was no longer under the spell of evil. This is why I encourage the UHOP members to read the Bible for themselves, Most of the UHOP members can read now. Finding out the truth is a very hard pill to swallow, but itís a start.

Puffy my not be Raping the maids bodies, but he sure is Raping his members minds. The World is getting wicked every day. Shouldnít Church make a difference? Itís to the point where if you canít turn to the Church for help, where do you go?

You can make a difference people, its time to stop this madness. Thank you all for taking the time to hear my story.
SMH---Literally

Great Mills, MD

#5000 Apr 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
People, I am declined to believe SMH_L is a 16 year old smart mouth child trying to hang out with us adults. The more she post just makes me think. An adult would not have made the mistake of calling Bailey out of his name no matter what. Most UHOP member that donít like or agree with him still respect him. This child lack of respect is for all adults. Someone is truly not paying enough attention to her. This board gives her a voice. Just my prospective
Whatís so sad, if she is a child her mind has been twisted in the worse way, thatís how so many of us was caught up in that Cult. We were born and raised in it. Little by little a lot of them are truly seeing the light. Itís unfortunately not enough. Thatís why we must not allow this board to stop. If we have to repeat ourselves over and over, I say do it. Someone is hearing us.
I will no longer sit and watch evil take full control. I believe we can make a difference. I say to those that want to challenge me in my beliefs, bring it on. I have a very thick skin. After experiencing being ruled by Man, I can withstand anything. This time God is on my side, and its not costing me a dime.
I thank all of them that told me too much education would make me stupid. Education made me think, and I have been thinking ever since.
Gee-Tee donít start with me. I am a smart mouth 33 year old woman that quoted your disrespectful grown behind and if you notice in my other post I did say "Daddy Bailey". I will stand for the UHOP any day. Don try to belittle me on here. You say education made you think, to me, it makes you say the dumbest things from what I am reading. You can repeat all you want until you are blue in the face but what you are saying, we donít really care. We are here to let you know that we will not back down to your nonsense. 16 year old, how dare you. How old are you...8 because some of the stuff that you put on here pretty immature behavior.

"Itís unfortunately not enough. Thatís why we must not allow this board to stop. If we have to repeat ourselves over and over, I say do it. Someone is hearing us.
I will no longer sit and watch evil take full control. I believe we can make a difference. I say to those that want to challenge me in my beliefs, bring it on. I have a very thick skin". WHAT IS THIS!!!

This is not a game youíre playing, this is someoneís lively hood and their religion that they respect and love and your acting like this is an XBOX game you playing. Get out of here with that dumb minded intention. Go back to school and figure out how and adult should respect others beliefs. If you worshiped a dog, that is your business but you wouldnít dare hear me say you are uneducated and so forth. Try reading your Bible real closely and if you donít understand what youíre reading try the Good News Bible for extra help. This is what makes me SMH---Literally because of how people like you act. But guess what....Iím still not mad; since you think I come here to blow off steam and for attention, I have yours I see. But you know what, you're right, this is a Cult thing. This is our "culture", shared beliefs and values of the "UHOP" group. We will not change for a people that "think" it should be a certain way. Show me an educated adult and you will gain your respect from me, since respect doesnít matter to you anyway.
SMH---Literally

Great Mills, MD

#5001 Apr 28, 2013
What makes me feel good right now is that, a junior band is in my court yard at this very moment playing for the sick and shut-in. This is what the UHOP does for people. They bring joy to peoples lives and make you feel loved. Young boys are playing a joyful noise to someone who is not quite able come hear for themselves. These are young boys. Young black boys might I add which are an epidemic, but they have a mind and heart to do want to do this. And might I add, my neighbors are all looking out their windows (non members) and enjoying as they sway from side to side with the beat. If there is something negative about this, it is clearly something wrong and I would conclude some of you are not children of God.
Partner on Christ

Shelby, NC

#5002 Apr 28, 2013
SMH Literally- you are so disrespectful towards Gee Tee. You do have anger in your voice. Don't get mad because she's telling the truth! Truth hurts. The UHOP is a lie!
Now, tell us the 411 since you know so much. The word is Buffalo has a bench warrant out for his arrest and the computers from Porter Drive were seized along with Tank Head Wright here in Charlotte computers. Yes ma'am your HOP is about to crumble.
(((( Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall- Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King soldiers all the kings men didn't see Humpty Dumpty again.))))
Now, shouldn't you be back at 5 o'clock service???
Partner in Christ

Shelby, NC

#5003 Apr 28, 2013
Don't flatter yourself. Everybody don't want to hear pots and pans outside their window. That's disturbing the peace. Forget the band. Go dust off your bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min PadMark 685,653
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web