United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10173 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4964 Apr 25, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
@Cultastic, the prayer wasn’t going up for you my brother but if you really need one, I will consider it, see your issue is you like to be a part of all the discussions...I wasn’t even talking to you sir, but I see you are spear heading everything so everything must be directed to the BOSS I guess.
I'm sorry maybe I read post #4956 wrong. "How about this I put in a good word for you with Puffy. Ill even send up $1 for you and put on a shout once I finish praying for you because my God you need it."

When you offered to speak to Brother Bailey, send a dollar to Brother Bishop and offer a prayer because it was needed, I thought you were referring to me. Maybe you were talking to Gee-Tee but you mentioned me early on in the post. Please pardon me if made a false assumption.

I'm no spear head, no Boss, and certainly no Daddy other than to my biological children. I have no intentions or aspirations of being more than a great man to my family, friends and loved ones. I don't need a title in a "church" to achieve that goal.

BTW thank you for being able to diagnose my "issues". To be fair can you access your UHOP leaderships' issues? It's crazy that you'll "consider" praying for me. That reminds me of the reality that I can't go to your Daddy for prayer since I am not in good G-Class or UHOP financial standing. My spiritual credit has been denied by the Daddy Corporation.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4965 Apr 25, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry maybe I read post #4956 wrong. "How about this I put in a good word for you with Puffy. Ill even send up $1 for you and put on a shout once I finish praying for you because my God you need it."
When you offered to speak to Brother Bailey, send a dollar to Brother Bishop and offer a prayer because it was needed, I thought you were referring to me. Maybe you were talking to Gee-Tee but you mentioned me early on in the post. Please pardon me if made a false assumption.
I'm no spear head, no Boss, and certainly no Daddy other than to my biological children. I have no intentions or aspirations of being more than a great man to my family, friends and loved ones. I don't need a title in a "church" to achieve that goal.
BTW thank you for being able to diagnose my "issues". To be fair can you access your UHOP leaderships' issues? It's crazy that you'll "consider" praying for me. That reminds me of the reality that I can't go to your Daddy for prayer since I am not in good G-Class or UHOP financial standing. My spiritual credit has been denied by the Daddy Corporation.
Lol...now that is funny. Because he will dismiss you if ur funds are not in order. I dare someone from the hop to say that's not true.

Also I heard the new letter says stop talking to those who are talking against the hop. No scripture no spiritual message at all. Just stop talking to those who don't like him. How about that?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#4966 Apr 25, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...now that is funny. Because he will dismiss you if ur funds are not in order. I dare someone from the hop to say that's not true.
Also I heard the new letter says stop talking to those who are talking against the hop. No scripture no spiritual message at all. Just stop talking to those who don't like him. How about that?
That is so kindergarden....LOL Where's the spiritual meat in that statement! Come on people WAKE UP! What about saying that to the ones who don't believe in GOD how selfish! No substance in that one!
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#4967 Apr 25, 2013
I meant that comment for Bailey's statement
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4968 Apr 25, 2013
What also hurts is that a senior citizen needed prayer and was asked if she paid her tithes. She admitted that she couldn't afford to pay 10% out of her social security check.

I understand that tithes and church offering helps churches with expenses. Many churches use the monies to of course pay bills, purchase materials to enhance programs, counsel, teach, transport, feed, etc. They need the money to do these things. But those churches that collect much more without providing for development is off course and out of touch with humanity, and is overlooking the instructions found in the bible by Jesus and by way of the biblical apostles.

The Apos. Paul stated to give something to support the church based off what you can afford (your prosper) per 1 Corinthians 16: 1-2. Never stated a percentage after Jesus sacrifice. Giving now is by the heart's desire per 2 Corinthians 9:7. So the extras is a burden or can be a burden....
Matthew 11:27-30 states that Jesus wants no burden on no soul....and if you come to him, you will find his ways more gentle and easy. There is no thousand dollar money burden.

Furthermore....if the church leaders won't carry the burden, why should you if your following them. Arent you trying to be and walk like them anyhow? Their suppose to be living examples. Per Matthew 23:4.

My prayers goes out to anyone whose denied prayer due to the judgment of their giving. Maybe it's best not to ask the judging person afterall.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4969 Apr 25, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me none of them will say it's not true. The response will be something like "mind your business". I have had numerous closet conversations with my UHOP sisters and brothers that are in turmoil emotionally about issues such as this in the UHOP. They always say: "I just don't understand". My response is you do understand you are just unwilling to accept what GOD is showing you. You're convinced that it has to be this evil devil that's making these bad things happen in the UHOP. To my dear sister @SMH--Literally and the rest of the warriors we are not exposing anything on this site that has not already been exposed. The truth is readily available and you're too stubborn to allow the GOD in you to accept any truth outside of what your Daddy and his cronies teach you. Ironically they teach you not to believe everything you hear. Doesn't that apply to what they say as well or are the UHOP clergy somehow exempt from the golden rule?

The funny part is that most UHOP members acknowledge the wide spread problems with the UHOP but they are waiting for GOD to miraculously fix them. Well my question in return is, did GOD mess it up or did man mess it up? In which case if GOD didn't mess it up why does he have to fix it? He's already given you the tools to fix the problems yet you still want to go to him for instruction. My UHOP sisters and brothers have unmovable faith in GOD accept when it comes to matters of questioning the Daddy. That faith is quickly replaced with fear. There's no other way to slice that pie. I hope that wasn't too offensive but I'm just expressing it as I see it.

The Daddy deity is only what it is at this point because of fear. You're too scared NOT to love him no matter what the man carrying the Daddy says or does; and he knows it. It has nothing to do with scripture, GOD, or even Christianity for that matter. The Daddy is a simple man-made imaginary being that has managed to live in infamy just like Santa Claus and Big Foot. Ironically, no one has ever seen ANY of them but so many believe they exist.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4970 Apr 25, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
I understand that tithes and church offering helps churches with expenses. Many churches use the monies to of course pay bills, purchase materials to enhance programs, counsel, teach, transport, feed, etc. They need the money to do these things. But those churches that collect much more without providing for development is off course and out of touch with humanity, and is overlooking the instructions found in the bible by Jesus and by way of the biblical apostles.
I can understand this concept but it's 2013. What's stopping these organizations from properly managing and investing it's resources. Clearly they make for profit investments like buses and luxury apartments. They sale products that generate revenue. It is no way they should still be begging for money. From a financial stand point the UHOP should be operating on auto-pilot. The UHOP members are proud that the Bishop rides in a "church owned" Maybach while very few members who invested in that purchase will ever know the joys of home ownership. He also inherits several mansions just for winning the electoral vote to become Bishop. I need to put my name on the ballot next time LOL
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4971 Apr 25, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand this concept but it's 2013. What's stopping these organizations from properly managing and investing it's resources. Clearly they make for profit investments like buses and luxury apartments. They sale products that generate revenue. It is no way they should still be begging for money. From a financial stand point the UHOP should be operating on auto-pilot. The UHOP members are proud that the Bishop rides in a "church owned" Maybach while very few members who invested in that purchase will ever know the joys of home ownership. He also inherits several mansions just for winning the electoral vote to become Bishop. I need to put my name on the ballot next time LOL
Yes, UHOP should be on auto pilot with it's riches. Unfortunately, the bishop alone has the power to control it all without a board to assist in making proper decisions for the congregations. Its not right, but hey.....the people think it is, or at least they show no opposition.

It confuses me....how the song says "Aint got tired yet".....your pockets, your needs....has gotgot to be warned out. There is no way. There are very wealthy people who can't understand how the peoplepeople of the HOP can keep going with the unreal man made program of greed. I still wonder, will the same club members give me anything if I needed assistance. Can they even stand to give a needy person just $50? I wonder how important that needy person is compared to building floors food a name to be called in front of others. "I say....they got their reward" Jesus
prince rod

Lancaster, SC

#4972 Apr 25, 2013
the prophecy of Isaiah chapter two...verses 2-3 mentions "IN THE LAST DAYS" or in this ,the last dispensation which we are in now....The&#65279; people will gather at the Mountain of the Lords house...Mountain represents a place of protection,a place of strength,a holy(sacred)place This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to&#65279; all the world,then cometh the end...(mat.24:14)....please note this connection...."when you see desolation spoken by Daniel the prophet,Stand in the Holy Place(church)let them which are in Judea(christians in the faith)Flee into the Mountains"(sacred place of worship..plural,meaning different areas of the kingdom) the word Mountain means place of protection,place of strength....very deep teaching as we connect with Isaiah chapter "2"vs 2-3 There can be many preachers,but under a prophet(spiritual leader),,,Paul had several ministers who he would send as evangelis...however,they were under&#65279; his leadership...still ONE LEADER(One Man)....its impossible for there to be multiple leaders...which one would have the authority...who would make the final discision in spiritual matters as well as governing the house-hold of faith I may correct....Peter was a leader to the Jews...Paul was a leader to the Romans and other sect of Gentiles...Thomas ministered in Asia...Again,each had their own part of the vineyard(kingdom)...There was&#65279; One God...One Faith,One Church,ONE SPIRITUAL LEADER...one lacks wisdom to believe there were two or more Spiritual Leaders at the same time The mans name was Ananias....Great leaders had special anointings..such as Bishop Grace,Bishop Mccollough,Bishop Madison,a level of truth was to each,just as in the time before Azussa street revival...after Azussa street the latter rain entered...at the beginning there was One Prophet,so&#65279; shall it be in this final day...One Prophet... who shall teach the complete gospel...note-(deut.18:18) some things hard to be understood,they that are unlearned rest as they do other scriptures
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4973 Apr 25, 2013
WHY must UHOP members forever beat around the bush to get TRUTHFUL & HONEST answers from any of them?????
Its funny how they can quickly throw scriptures at folks, explain them to their liking, but NEVER touch a bible when their leader comes into town besides to collect his money!!!!!!....I DONT GET IT!!!!
Bailey is NOT GOD!!!!......so as a MAN, WHY HAS THIS PRACTICE NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED?????
GODs words have been spoken in the BIBLE, as its apparent that the UHOP DISRESPECTS.....
prince rod

United States

#4974 Apr 25, 2013
WHY must UHOP members forever beat around the bush to get TRUTHFUL & HONEST answers from any of them?????
Its funny how they can quickly throw scriptures at folks, explain them to their liking, but NEVER touch a bible when their leader comes into town besides to collect his money!!!!!!....I DONT GET IT!!!!
Bailey is NOT GOD!!!!......so as a MAN, WHY HAS THIS PRACTICE NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED?????
GODs words have been spoken in the BIBLE, as its apparent that the UHOP DISRESPECTS..... Who give you the power to judge us if it work for us that let it be stop stressing your self over someone else blessings the bishops of the hop are not gods we don't worship them we worship the spirit within him people always in god business work without faith is dead you got to put some work in now giving is a choice not a must we all take parts in the organization we the people help build the kingdom up right like it is today to help gods man spend the gospel across the country in maybe the world one day stop putting other black folks dwn we feel good about help build a strong black holy organization why would you be against that yall got problems its nothing but unity and love in what is god???? LOVE so why bring down a self-made black built organization with hate and lies the hop is the only self pride we got lift that the government haven't took from us in some of yall falling right into there.. trap believing everything they tell.you but its all lies our family gave every blood sweat and tears for this kingdom in maybe yours as well its time for black folks to start loving one another beside bringing.each other dwn how you say you love god but you judging us by our creed by our belief by our background you are the type of person Jesus talk about in the bible
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4975 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxx212 wrote:
GODs words have been spoken in the BIBLE, as its apparent that the UHOP DISRESPECTS.....
I guess because Bishop Grace was able to convince hundreds of vulnerable people at a very good time, and the misleading practices out of innocence by these many many people were passed down to too many more people that has kept it up and questioning it became more challenging. For a UHOP member, questions equates to going against the faith. Actually, it is discouraged and considered as evil.

Not one time have I personally witnessed any of the bishops ever ask the members to pull out their bibles and teach to the members. If choose, Ive heard sermons with an elder reading a scripture or two by the request of the Bishop.....but not teaching and encouraging the congregations to follow with a Bible. Most members count on listening to a sermon with hollering about A new daddy, but same spirit to learn what they know. The shouting afterwards to the bands confirms that the spirit is active and high and so that is enough for the average member.
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4976 Apr 25, 2013
@Prince Rod.......Really????
Hmmm!!!!.....JESUS fed millions of people with only 2 small fish, and 5 loaves of bread.....
But your black, cheating, conniving organization, turns around and sells fish sandwiches for a high profit!!!!.....MEMBERS ARE NEVER FED FOR FREE, DESPITE THEIR MALNOURISHED APPEARANCES!!!!!
Now find a scripture that mentions that WITHOUT MONEY,no one in GODs kingdom should starve.......
Or will that be twisted around to your liking also!???!!
Think about this really hard BEFORE you answer.......take all the time you need.
:)
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

#4977 Apr 25, 2013
This board is on fire.......by the way, where is DB? Is he in the Midwest yet?
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#4978 Apr 25, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction you need to let Bishop Lady Dee put your name on the ballot. Lol. But seriously the members do not want to know the truth and thats sad because it's another generation of I'll informed individuals.
TSB

Floral Park, NY

#4979 Apr 25, 2013
prince rod wrote:
the prophecy of Isaiah chapter two...verses 2-3 mentions "IN THE LAST DAYS" or in this ,the last dispensation which we are in now....The&#65279; people will gather at the Mountain of the Lords house...Mountain represents a place of protection,a place of strength,a holy(sacred)place This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to&#65279; all the world,then cometh the end...(mat.24:14)....please note this connection...."when you see desolation spoken by Daniel the prophet,Stand in the Holy Place(church)let them which are in Judea(christians in the faith)Flee into the Mountains"(sacred place of worship..plural,meaning different areas of the kingdom) the word Mountain means place of protection,place of strength....very deep teaching as we connect with Isaiah chapter "2"vs 2-3 There can be many preachers,but under a prophet(spiritual leader),,,Paul had several ministers who he would send as evangelis...however,they were under&#65279; his leadership...still ONE LEADER(One Man)....its impossible for there to be multiple leaders...which one would have the authority...who would make the final discision in spiritual matters as well as governing the house-hold of faith I may correct....Peter was a leader to the Jews...Paul was a leader to the Romans and other sect of Gentiles...Thomas ministered in Asia...Again,each had their own part of the vineyard(kingdom)...There was&#65279; One God...One Faith,One Church,ONE SPIRITUAL LEADER...one lacks wisdom to believe there were two or more Spiritual Leaders at the same time The mans name was Ananias....Great leaders had special anointings..such as Bishop Grace,Bishop Mccollough,Bishop Madison,a level of truth was to each,just as in the time before Azussa street revival...after Azussa street the latter rain entered...at the beginning there was One Prophet,so&#65279; shall it be in this final day...One Prophet... who shall teach the complete gospel...note-(deut.18:18) some things hard to be understood,they that are unlearned rest as they do other scriptures
the apostles....yes where LOCATED, or flead to different areas of Africa yes to escape death!
but they all preached the gospel of Jesus Christ..
as they where instructed to doo. Go ye there for unto all the nation!
WHEN DID THE UHOP DO THIS! for ninety something years the HOP does the same repetative thing.. Seeing the same people year round.. COLLECTING YOUR MONEY!! where in that is a forfillment of the scriptures?
and secondly the bible doesn't speak of another savior coming after Jesus christ.. Your quoting a verse from Deuteronomy! Do u even know that that is of the old testament.. Which is clearly speaking of Jesus bro... Stop it..your only proving our point..
In one breath you reference Daddy as a Bishop... Which is fine with me.. Bishops are most definitely apart of the ecclesiastical body of Christ.. But in that same breath you speak of a spirit that is in him that no one else has...you call him a savior...
I could go on with the antics.. Every apostle knew that every praise, every honor belonged to the lord above... Jesus Christ died... Went to Hades... Released the souls in bondage(remember every soul that died before the holy ghost came didn't go to heaven)....conquered death...rose again!! That's why we have a right because he died for our sins... The bible doesn't speak of you needing a mediator to speak for you... Jesus sits at the right hand of the father speaking(intercession) for you daily..
TSB

Floral Park, NY

#4980 Apr 25, 2013
EMOTION is the driving force of so many people in the HOP...
"I can feel it all ova me, lord Daddy!".."The spirit was high tonight".. Girl I'm gonna shout this thang off of me"... And its okay to feel like this (not the daddy part) truly it is! BUT

that is not how God wanted us to gain understanding of his word.. Its about using your mind to interpret and study his word.. So that when someone comes with an ability to wew and wow people, you will have understanding to see through it! Think about it..

you don't think Grace knew that those pillars in the HOP at that time, couldn't read or write very well.. So a man comes and shows you his abilities...then he's able to pull verses out of the bible to fit his convinence.. You don't think he wouldn't capitalize on that? Look around you.. People in there still don't read the bible.. I think he was successful in his efforts. Why you say? Every pastor that I've heard speak, including every HOP member on this board.. Quotes these same exact scriptures to this day SMH.. Wake up
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4981 Apr 25, 2013
People, I am declined to believe SMH_L is a 16 year old smart mouth child trying to hang out with us adults. The more she post just makes me think. An adult would not have made the mistake of calling Bailey out of his name no matter what. Most UHOP member that don’t like or agree with him still respect him. This child lack of respect is for all adults. Someone is truly not paying enough attention to her. This board gives her a voice. Just my prospective

What’s so sad, if she is a child her mind has been twisted in the worse way, that’s how so many of us was caught up in that Cult. We were born and raised in it. Little by little a lot of them are truly seeing the light. It’s unfortunately not enough. That’s why we must not allow this board to stop. If we have to repeat ourselves over and over, I say do it. Someone is hearing us.

I will no longer sit and watch evil take full control. I believe we can make a difference. I say to those that want to challenge me in my beliefs, bring it on. I have a very thick skin. After experiencing being ruled by Man, I can withstand anything. This time God is on my side, and its not costing me a dime.

I thank all of them that told me too much education would make me stupid. Education made me think, and I have been thinking ever since.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4982 Apr 26, 2013
TSB wrote:
EMOTION is the driving force of so many people in the HOP...
"I can feel it all ova me, lord Daddy!".."The spirit was high tonight".. Girl I'm gonna shout this thang off of me"... And its okay to feel like this (not the daddy part) truly it is! BUT
that is not how God wanted us to gain understanding of his word.. Its about using your mind to interpret and study his word.. So that when someone comes with an ability to wew and wow people, you will have understanding to see through it! Think about it..
you don't think Grace knew that those pillars in the HOP at that time, couldn't read or write very well.. So a man comes and shows you his abilities...then he's able to pull verses out of the bible to fit his convinence.. You don't think he wouldn't capitalize on that? Look around you.. People in there still don't read the bible.. I think he was successful in his efforts. Why you say? Every pastor that I've heard speak, including every HOP member on this board.. Quotes these same exact scriptures to this day SMH.. Wake up
So so raw, but so true! This information is what's being overlooked, neglected, hidden and the exact reason why other unclear explanations are used are used as shield by the members.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4983 Apr 26, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Correction you need to let Bishop Lady Dee put your name on the ballot. Lol
That's true LOL. Good one I slipped for a second. I stand corrected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 650,414
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web