United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,861 - 4,880 of 8,183 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Jaxx212

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
I Hope before he took his last breath he ask God for forgivness, because of all the souls he led in the wrong directions by people eqaling him to Christ thats a huge sin. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and Jesus lives on not trough no one man.
JESUS LIVES!!!!
Cant get mad at the TRUTH!!!!.....I love it!!!
:)
Jaxx212

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Gloria Williams wrote:
I give honors and praise to this great GOD in heaven for giving us a savior in these last and evil days Sweet DADDY Madison. I've been bless to be a member of this sweet kingdom for 35yrs and i never looked back. Words can not express what these three great men has meant to our liv'es, They have lived a prefect life among men. They did the will of GOD, now they are with GOD, they are home. We must follow in their foot-steps then one day we will live again with GOD, With DADDY!
......Says the EXTREMELY CONFUSED cult member....(smh)
Keeping It Real

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

I grew up in the HOP, and honestly I simply don't understand how anybody can believe that a man, who is born in sin and shaped in iniquity, can speak on the behalf of another man before God. When Jesus died on the cross, the vail in the temple was torn, signifying that everybody has a right to enter into the presence of God for themselves. We simply do not need a go between anymore. Why don't they simply teach the whole Bible instead of relying on 1 enterpretation concerning the Prophet Isaiah?
Keeping It Real

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus, not Daddy), that whosoever believeth on Him (Jesus, not Daddy), should not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. Jesus sets free. Not Daddy! Believing that Daddy saves is like believing that Santa Claus comes down the chimney at Christmas.
saved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

I just want to live right, this is with the utmost respect if you truely want to live right there is nothing or nobody keeping you from doing so but you!! I know i live right n no one is keeping me from doing so . What's so great about the fire is still burning like i first recieved the holy ghost years ago, so please don't try use that excuse that you can' t because you were in the HOP.
No other name but jesus

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Now I understand why my husband uncle wears that ridiculous pin with diddy lol I mean Bailey on it, he wears it at funerals too, so you telling me my uncle who is one of the cheapest men I know paid a man 2 grand for nothing an he still sick an in an out of the hospital! My God I am speechless! Is that the only way to get a pin?
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

No other name but jesus wrote:
Now I understand why my husband uncle wears that ridiculous pin with diddy lol I mean Bailey on it, he wears it at funerals too, so you telling me my uncle who is one of the cheapest men I know paid a man 2 grand for nothing an he still sick an in an out of the hospital! My God I am speechless! Is that the only way to get a pin?
Yes, those small square pins cost $2,000. The members work extremely hard to earn the money as they feel the money is stored to support Gods Kingdom and will be used during the times of the Armageddon.
TSB

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to sum it up AGAIN for those that say well Daddy Heals...none of us argue that Bishop Grace, McCullough, Madison....etc may have had a gift

but listen to this, and I'm going to say it so that u understand me.....

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GIFTS ARE GIVEN WITHOUT REPENTANCES. meaning

a theft or a liar or a just man may have a gift.. BUT

THE BIBLE Doesn't instruct us to look to them as a savior

in the churches that I attend.. I've seen people with gifts of healing, seeing the future. But none of them are put on a pedestal.. They sit in the same pews as the rest of the members and listen to the word by the bishop or pastors serving... When called on, just as the prophets were used to help the kings ( in time of battle or need), in the old testament..

apostle PAUL WAS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER APOSTLES...THEY ALL PERFORMED MIRACLES... HE WASN'T LOOKED AT AS THE DADDY OF THAT DAY..

he also had to put the people in line when they started giving honor and praise to him...

I will say that Grace really cooked up a good scheme using the verse about the apostle Paul, and I think it was Barn abus, receiving the keys...
that interpretation is TOTALLY WRONG..

SMH---Literaly

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You guys are terrible. Stop twisting the UHOP words around to make yourselves look good. It is up to us to know for ourselves. NOT for you to force what you think on any of us. Mind your BUSINESS!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literaly wrote:
NOT for you to force what you think on any of us. Mind your BUSINESS!!!
We could not have said this any better. Your 're been force into doing everything wrong for so long, you don't know the right. We have no false promises over your head, just the words of the Bible. Maybe if you take the time to buy a Bible, and then take the time to read it. You will learn in sharing the words of the Bible is everyone's business.
I Just Want To Live Right

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

saved wrote:
I just want to live right, this is with the utmost respect if you truely want to live right there is nothing or nobody keeping you from doing so but you!! I know i live right n no one is keeping me from doing so . What's so great about the fire is still burning like i first recieved the holy ghost years ago, so please don't try use that excuse that you can' t because you were in the HOP.
I'm not sure what you got out of my post. However, you are far off the mark. When you are born and bread in to a system that teaches a one way, one system to get in to heaven. The impact does affect your judgement and what you believe until you open your eyes and desire nothing but the truth. Me wanting and desiring to live right is now so real and so far from being apart of a system that is tainted that I Immediately feel a difference in my life. Believing that there is only one way (thru the UHOP) to get to heaven is a discredit to GOD. If you TRULY Believe the UHOP is the ONLY way to HEAVEN... Then I Fear For You... More than you fear for yourself.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I Just Want To Live Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you got out of my post. However, you are far off the mark. When you are born and bread in to a system that teaches a one way, one system to get in to heaven. The impact does affect your judgement and what you believe until you open your eyes and desire nothing but the truth. Me wanting and desiring to live right is now so real and so far from being apart of a system that is tainted that I Immediately feel a difference in my life. Believing that there is only one way (thru the UHOP) to get to heaven is a discredit to GOD. If you TRULY Believe the UHOP is the ONLY way to HEAVEN... Then I Fear For You... More than you fear for yourself.
You are so right, I had to ask Godís forgiveness for so many things I knew was wrong that I did, that was allowed because living right was not at the top of the agenda in the UHOP. In the UHOP everything goes as long as they get the money. These so call men of God knew everything unholy that was going on because members wrote and told them. Yet they did nothing to stop it.

Last year I went to Virginia with my cousin and her husband. Her husband brought a raffle ticket; he put his name and telephone number on the ticket because we were in another state. When he got home the UHOP sister that sold him the ticket called him to make a date. When he asked her how she got his number, she said you gave it to meĒ he said, donít you know Iím married, she said so what. When did fornication become apart of holiness, we were at the Baptism, shouldnít her mind have been on the spirit.

I grew up with one of the now much known Chairman. He beat his wife so bad one night, instead of calling the Police, they called McCollough. He came over to the house and that was the only way this Pastor would stop. This Pastor was rewarded with a major house. The beatings never stop.

It was OK for a wife beater to become Chairman, and now itís OK for a wife beater to become Bishop. If this madness had been stop years ago, they wouldnít still be living in sin, and thinking itís OK because everyone is doing it.

It donít matter what year you left the UHOP. You go back now and the only things that have change are more way in creating Money programs. Donít miss quote me, the UHOP has a lot of people living right; however the ones that are not living right are over shadowing the ones that are.

My cousin even told me who not to sit near, because they steal. You know these things and no one is stopping them. UHOP members donít know the Bible, nor are they being trained on how to meet their maker. Wearing a pin with Puffyís picture on it is not the answer.

There comes a time in your life when, the things I use to do, I donít do no more. I donít say this to the young because I think the young should enjoy their life. But your old is not changing. No one is making any one accountable for their actions from the head on down.
A most dedicated member

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey to all the Unbelievers.......Get a life because GOD DOESN't want you, Neither does CHRIST!!!!! Thank God that He Included ME!!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

A most dedicated member wrote:
Hey to all the Unbelievers.......Get a life because GOD DOESN't want you, Neither does CHRIST!!!!! Thank God that He Included ME!!!!
How would you know what God wants, you serve Puffy. Only Man decides who to forgive or not to forgive. Puffy is deciding your fate on the amount of Money you give. To make a statement God included you only because you believe in the UHOP. You donít have a life. If you did your world would not stop at the UHOP door only.

Maybe you should become a non believer so you can see who Christ our Lord really is. Following this Man made Leader is a sure way for you not to know God. God is Love, he would never tell you to turn your backs on one of his children.

Every time one of you UHOP believers pop in too add your comments, shows every one your true lack of the Bible. You do more harm to the UHOP then you do well by showing how ignorant some of you really are. Donít speak because you know you can, thatís what fools do.
A most dedicated member

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey you shoul know because it takes a Fool to know a fool.....and you figure the rest out!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey you shoul know because it takes a Fool to know a fool.....and you figure the rest out!!!
So you are calling yourself a fool. I didnít call you a fool. I quoted a phase. This is what happens when you read without understanding.

ďA Fool talks because he knows he can, Wise men talk when he have something positive to sayĒ.ďItís better to be thought a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubtĒ.

Just incase you donít know what a phase mean.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
We could not have said this any better. Your 're been force into doing everything wrong for so long, you don't know the right. We have no false promises over your head, just the words of the Bible. Maybe if you take the time to buy a Bible, and then take the time to read it. You will learn in sharing the words of the Bible is everyone's business.
Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, whatever Gee-Tee you always gotta respond. For your nosey information, I have and read my bible faithfully and I have the app on my phone might I add. LOL funny people.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literaly wrote:
You guys are terrible. Stop twisting the UHOP words around to make yourselves look good. It is up to us to know for ourselves. NOT for you to force what you think on any of us. Mind your BUSINESS!!!
What is UHOP words? Shouldn't everything you are taught be the same in which we are stating since we all are speaking on the bible. The only way we can believe the same is to take the bible for what it says without interpretation.

As long as you allow someone to interpret for you you will be left to what they understand not what you understand or believe. So Look at what everyone is saying from the bible standpoint.

Not from uhop because there is no such thing as a uhop word.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Whoa...pump your breaks. That was pretty harsh and a statement that only satan would say.

The God I serve desires us all to be in His loving will. Only satan would spread the news otherwise. The evil, creator of all sins would try to make people believe that God doesn't love no matter what you think, believe, act, house of prayer, no house of prayer, etc. The God I serve is a loving God!!!!!!!!!!
Im Just Saying

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Go ahead, just say anything out of your mouth whether it makes sense or not. That's why this board will keep going, to intercept lies and expose the truth. You are saying that those of us who don't believe the HOP gospel are "unbelievers". Where in the bible does it say that? We, any one of us, are unbelievers if we don't accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of our lives which the HOP does NOT do. Who are the real "unbelievers" Use the brain God gave you and stop using your ears as a dumping ground for lies. Find your bible, pick it up, dust it off, open it up, read it, ask God to help you understand it, and meditate on the scripture you read.

Jesus said this about His Father:ďWhat do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that ANY of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:12-14

Sounds like God wants all of us to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 533,239
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 8 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••